Vamp of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh yessss..." Ariel hisses as she wickedly grinds her Vampiric body onto Matt Hardy's cock as she sinisterly guides her Vampiric ass back against Jeff's cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm... ahhh..." Jeff grunts as he steadily increase the pace of his thrusts as he pumps his cock deeper into Ariel's asshole. Matt squeezes and fondles Ariel's tits as he begins to thrust his dick upward into her pussy.

Ariel places her hands onto Matt's toned and smooth chest, sliding them back and forth on his chest while she continues to demonically rock back and forth on his rock hard cock as Jeff Hardy sharply drives his shaft into her ass. "Ohhhhh! Yessss!" Ariel hisses and moans as she lowers her head to Matt's neck and wickedly slides her tongue against the left side of his delicious, sweet neck.

"Awww... mmmmm...." Matt grunts as he turns his head to the right giving Ariel a picture perfect opportunity to begin sinking her fangs into his neck. Matt's body tenses up as he begins to cum inside of Ariel's Vampiric cunt while Jeff continues to fuck her from behind. Ariel closes her eyes and presses her sharp Vampiric teeth against the skin of Matt Hardy's neck, before she sinks her teeth into Matt's neck as his warm sickly sweet blood starts to fill her mouth while his cum fills her wicked pussy. Ariel moans against Matt's neck as she continues to rock back against Jeff's cock into her wicked pussy.

"Ahhhh...." Matt moans as he fills Ariel with his cum as she feast on the blood flowing from his neck.

"Ahhh shit... mmm damn... ohhh yea..." Jeff Hardy licks his lips as he pounds Ariel's demonic, juicy ass with sharp, quick thrusts.

Ariel lifts her head up from Matt's neck and licks her blood-stained lips. "Mmmmm..." Ariel hungrily moans as she sharply grinds her ass back against Jeff's cock, while Matt lays motionless underneath her.

Jeff grits his teeth as Ariel shoves her ass back towards him as he fucks her. "Ahhhh shit... mmmm fuck... ahhhh!" Jeff groans as his cock starts to erupt inside of Ariel's tight asshole.

Ariel arches her wickedly curved and hot Vampiric body back as she feels Jeff's warm cum thickly flooding her ass. "Ohhh...now...feast..." Ariel moans as she licks her Vampiric, sharp teeth.

"You going to go eat?" Jeff asks as he pull his fat cock out of Ariel's ass once he's finished cumming.

Ariel slyly glances over her shoulder and sinisterly narrows her dark, evil eyes. "Yes....you!" Ariel hisses before she suddenly lunges at Jeff Hardy, firmly placing her hands against his slightly hairy chest and forcing him to lay down on the cold concrete surface of the roof as she holds his neck steady and lowers her head to sink her teeth into his neck.

"Hey.... HEY!" Jeff shouts as Ariel's fanged teeth pierce his sink. "Ahhhh!" Jeff screams as Ariel begins to feast on his blood.

"Mmmmmm!" Ariel lustfully moans as she tastes Jeff's warm, sweet blood exiting his neck and into her mouth. Jeff's body starts to become lifeless as Ariel swallows his blood.

Ariel lifts her head as Jeff's blood drips of her sinister lips. Ariel grits her teeth as she looks at the bright casted moonlight in the darkened sky "Mmmm...I still have time to feast..."

* * *

On the fourth floor level of the hotel's exterior fire escape, Rob Van Dam is sitting on the one of the metal fire escape steps as he takes a puff of a joint, "Whew.... man... love having a good time to mellow out.." RVD says as he's dressed in sweat pants and a hooded sweatshirt. As Rob Van Dam sits out enjoying the cold, nightly breeze, he starts to have the feeling of sharp fingernails scratching and raking against the back of his neck.

"Dude!" RVD jumps up from his seat and drops his joint, which falls through the grating of the fire escape's floor. "DUDE!" RVD yells as he watches his joint fall down to the ground.

"Something the matter?" The eerie, hissing voice of the Vampiric Vixen Ariel as she drops down from the upper portion of the ladder of the fire escape as she wickedly hangs upside down much like a bat. Ariel has her arms crossed against her halter top covered chest as her black skirt hangs down to expose her black laced panties as she comes face to face with RVD.

RVD looks up and at Ariel, "Dude... you made me drop my joint...." RVD says with a sigh.

"You enjoy the pleasure of sin...don't you Rob Van Dam..." Ariel hisses as she licks her Vampiric teeth while she remains hanging upside down. "The future is never good for those of sin..."

RVD raises an eyebrow, "I don't need another lecture about lighting up a joint... there's nothing wrong with it."

Ariel sinisterly flips down to stand upright and locks her wicked eyes with RVD "You want to give into sin...don't you?" Ariel says as she grits her teeth and places her hands onto his muscular, hooded sweatshirt covered chest.

"Dude... how did you do that?" RVD asks as he nods his head while looking amazed at how gracefully Ariel flipped into a standing position.

Ariel leans her head towards the left side of RVD's head to whisper eerily into his ear "Give in to desire..." Ariel hisses as she starts to lifts his hooded sweatshirt.

"Dude.... you got an extreme idea..." RVD says as he allows Ariel to pull off his hooded sweatshirt.

Ariel nods her head and wickedly smirks "Yess...give in to lust and temptation..." Ariel says as she slithers her tongue against his left cheek and the side of his face as she slide her hands down to the waist of his sweatpants.

"Mmmm.... there's something big down there that you can smoke..." Rob says as his decently size cock is released as Ariel pushes down his sweatpants. Ariel sinisterly smirks as she slithers down to her knees in front of Rob Van Dam, while on the fire escape of the hotel. Ariel narrows her eyes wickedly as she wraps her sinister hands around his shaft and starts to evilly stroke his cock roughly with her Vampiric hands.

"Ahhh.... mmmm..." Rob Van Dam moans as Ariel pumps her hands up and down along his cock to help it fully harden. RVD thrusts his hips forward, pushing his cock against the Vampiric Vixen's hands. Ariel raises an eyebrow wickedly as she glances up at RVD before she lowers her head and takes his cock into her Vampiric mouth. Ariel presses her blood-lusting lips around his shaft and starts to demonically move her head to suck and feast on his cock.

"Ohhhh dude...." RVD moans as Ariel bobs her head at a slow, teasing pace on his cock as if she's savoring the taste of the high flying Superstar's dick.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh! MMMMMM!" Ariel moans and hisses as she slides her wicked tongue down his thick shaft while she steadily and smoothly bob her head to take him deeper into her Vampiric cock at a wickedly slow pace.

"Ahhhhh... mmmm..." RVD licks his lips as Ariel takes his cock nearly three- fourths of the way into her mouth. Occasionally, Rob can feel the head of his cock tapping against he back of Ariel's wicked mouth.

Ariel presses her Vampiric lips tighter around his cock as she twists and turns her head on his shaft, grinding wicked lips on his cock. "Mmmmmm!" Ariel moans as she easily manages to deep throat his entire, thick and long cock.

"Ahhhh.... fuck... awww!" RVD moans loudly as Ariel twists her head on his cock while keeping it completely trapped within her mouth.

Ariel slowly rakes her teeth back and forth on his shaft as she continues to bob her head at a gradually quickening pace. "Mmmmm!" Ariel groans as she slaps her saliva coated tongue against his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhh... shit!" RVD moans as he feels Ariel's sharp fangs grazing against his thick hardened shaft. Ariel turns her head to painfully grind her Vampiric teeth against RVD's shaft as it sinisterly drips with her wet saliva. Ariel suddenly and surprisingly drops her head to completely devour his cock, holding him balls deep in her wicked mouth

"Fuck... mmmm damn!" Rob moans as Ariel presses her face against his crotch as she impales her throat with his cock. Ariel wickedly twists her head on his cock before she lifts her head and sinisterly smirks up at Rob Van Dam while her saliva drips from his cock.

"Damn... fuckin' extreme..." RVD says with a grin as he watches Ariel seductively slides off her short black skirt and black laced panties.

Ariel slides her wicked tongue against her Vampiric teeth as she lays back on the cold flooring of the fire escape, spreading her sinisterly legs to expose her wicked Vampiric cunt. "Mmmmm....fuck me..." Ariel hisses.

"Dude... don't have to tell me twice..." Rob Van Day says as he kneels on the cold metal grating of the fire escape so that he can push his cock into Ariel's wicked wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh yessss!" Ariel hisses and moans as she tilts her head back and places her hands behind on the metal grating of the fire escape as RVD starts to thrust his cock into her pussy. "Ohhhhh! Mmmmmm!" Ariel groans.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm fuck..." RVD grunts as he thrusts his cock firmly and deeply into Ariel's pussy. RVD puts his hands on Ariel's large juicy tits as he increases the pace of his thrusts. Ariel grits her Vampiric teeth as she wraps her sinister, seductive legs around RVD's muscular waist as she viciously pushes her demonic cunt against his thrusting shaft.

"Mmmm shit... ahhh yea..." Rob Van Dam slams his cock firmly into Ariel's pussy as she pushes herself against his thrusting shaft.

Ariel opens her wicked, dark Vampiric eyes and locks them with RVD as she sharply pushes herself against his cock while he slams deeply into her. "Ohhhhh...sooo wicked!" Ariel hisses.

RVD leans forward, bringing his head and neck closer to Ariel's face as he rocks on his knees to increase the force of his thrusts. RVD also slides his hands from Ariel's tits and places them on the metal surface of the fire escape's grating. Ariel presses her blood red lips together as she narrows her eyes at the sight of Rob Van Dam's bare, smooth and delicious neck. Ariel opens her Vampiric mouth before she leans into his neck and sinks her sharp teeth into the side of his neck. "Ahhhh... ahhh shit... mmmm!" RVD grunts and groans as he pumps his cock rapidly in and out of Ariel's Vampiric cunt.

"Mmmmmm!" Ariel moans against his neck as she feels his warm, sickly sweet blood filling her sinister mouth as she feasts on him while he continues to thrust his cock into her pussy.

"Ahhh... ahhh..." RVD moans as he's oblivious to the fact hat Ariel is feasting on his blood. The high flying ECW Superstar slams his cock one last time into Ariel's pussy as he begins to cum inside of her.

Ariel slowly lifts her head RVD's neck and licks her lips "Mmmm...ohhh yessss..." Ariel hisses as RVD unloads his warm cum into her pussy.

"Mmmm... dude..." Rob Van Dam groans as he passes out on top of Ariel after he finishes cumming inside of her.

Ariel grits her Vampiric teeth together as some of RVD's blood stains her wicked lips "Mmmm...I need more..."

* * *

Inside of John Cena's darken hotel room, the hot, hunky, Superstar is opening the window to his room to let some of the cool night air in, "Damn... I really need to get some sleep..." John says as he takes off the boxers he's wearing before he steps over to the bed. John kicks off his boxers so that he's completely naked. He then pulls down the covers of the bed and lays on it. Within a few moments, John is fast asleep as the window starts to rise up higher. John Cena is suddenly awoken at the irritating, loud buzzing of his alarm clock. John groans as he sits up in the hotel room's bed and turns to shut off the alarm clock to stop the annoying buzz. John Cena pauses as he notices the alarm clock darkly reading '666' on the digital panel.

"What the hell?" John squints his eyes before he rubs them, thinking he's reading the time wrong. John sits up on the bed and leans over to pick up the alarm clock. Unaware to John Cena, the seductive and sinister Vampiric Vixen Ariel, slithers onto the bed next to him, sitting on her knees as she hungrily glares at the side of his neck.

John presses the buttons on the alarm clock as he tries to fix the time, but it stays reading '666', "I bet someone was in here screwing with this..." John says thinking someone is playing a joke on him. John places the alarm clock back on the night stand, and as he starts to lay down, he notices Ariel on the bed next to him, "Whoa! Where did you come from?!" John yells in surprise.

Ariel licks her Vampiric teeth as she lustfully slithers her wicked hands down from his muscular chest before she silently and wickedly mounts herself onto his waist, feeling his cock brush against her Vampiric ass. "Okay.... this is.... odd..." John Cena says as Ariel pushes him to lay flat on the bed. John's huge cock starts to harden as Ariel's round juicy ass brushes against it.

Ariel presses blood red lips together as she lightly rocks on his hardening cock, rubbing her Vampiric ass against his shaft. "Mmmm...I need to feast..." Ariel hisses as she rakes her fingernails against his muscular chest.

"Say what?" John asks with an eyebrow as he feels his cock slipping between Ariel's ass cheeks. John lets out a soft moan as Ariel's ass cheeks press against his cock. Ariel perfectly hovers above John Cena's completely rock hard, thick cock before she lowers her sinister pussy down on his shaft, while she keeps her short black skirt above her waist and over her Vampiric ass. Ariel tilts her head back as she starts to sinisterly rock back and forth on his cock.

"Ahhhh ohhh I see what you mean..." John says as the curvy demonic Vixen slowly rocks back and forth on his massive cock. John places his hands on Ariel's hips as she grinds herself on his shaft.

Ariel places her hand firmly against his muscular chest as she rocks back and forth on his cock, taking him deeper into her wickedly tight and wet pussy. "Ohhhhhh yessss..." Ariel hisses and moans.

"Mmmmm... ahhh..." John licks his lips as he starts to thrust his cock upward into Ariel's pussy as she slowly sinks down completely on his cock. When Ariel's ass cheeks are pressing against his thighs, John drives his cock sharply up into her cunt.

Ariel wickedly grinds her pussy down on John Cena's rock hard cock as she feels his shaft swiftly thrusting up into her tight pussy. "Ohhhh...mmmm..."

"Ahhhh... ahhh..." John grunts as he uses his amazing strength to lift Ariel up and down on his cock while he pumps his cock up into her.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh yessss!" Ariel wickedly moans as she sharply bounces up and down on John Cena's incredibly thick and large, rock hard cock as she slithers her hands against his muscular chest. The hot and muscular John Cena turns over on the bed so that he's on top of the Vampiric Vixen. Once on top, John wastes no time in resuming ramming his cock into Ariel's pussy. John places his hands flat on the bed and pushes his upper body up as he uses his lower body to drive his cock forward.

"Ohhhhh! Mmmmmm!" Ariel moans as she presses her blood red lips together, closing her dark and wicked eyes as she seductively grinds her body against John Cena while he is on top thrusting his cock into her pussy at quickening and firmer speeds.

"Ahhh... mmm..." John grunts as he keeps his upper body pushed up as he slams his cock deeply and firmly into Ariel's pussy as she moves against his thrusting shaft.

Ariel places her wicked hands on John Cena's muscular arms as she presses her sinisterly smooth legs tighter around his waist, sharply grinding her Vampiric cunt against his cock. "Ohhhhhh mmmmmm!" Ariel lustfully groans.

"Ahhh... awww shit... mmmm!" John Cena slides his hands to Ariel's waist and sits up on his knees while at the same time pulls Ariel up towards him. The hunky hot Superstar then begins to bounce Ariel on his cock as he kneels on the bed.

Ariel wickedly smirks as she slithers her hands up John's muscular arms and to his powerful shoulders as she sinisterly bounces on his rock hard cock. "Ohhhh! Mmmmmmm!" Ariel wickedly groans before she slides her demonic wet tongue against the left side of his handsome face.

"Mmmmm... ahhh... ahhh..." John grits his teeth as Ariel slides her tongue against the left side of his face. John increases the pace of his thrusts as he helps Ariel bounce harder on his massive dick.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh yesss...." Ariel hisses as she slides her tongue against his handsome face while sharply rocking forward on his cock.

John closes his eyes as his cock starts to throb within Ariel's hot wicked Vampiric cunt as she rocks on it. "Ahhhh... ahhhhh!" John moans as he starts to cum inside of Ariel's pussy as she continues to slide her tongue all over his face.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh...time to feast..." Ariel groans as she arches her seductive, sinister, extremely hot Vampiric body on his cock while his warm cum unloads. Ariel closes her eyes as she leans her head to the left side of John's neck, sharply sinking her Vampiric teeth into his neck.

"OW... what the fuck!" John yells as Ariel begins to feast on the blood flowing into her mouth from his neck. John tries to push her away, but the Vampiric Vixen firmly holds on to him.

"Mmmmm!" Ariel moans as she sinks her teeth deeper into John Cena's neck, rocking forward on his shaft as the sweet, warm blood fills her mouth.

"Ahhhh shit... get the fuck... off!" John yells as Ariel manages to push him onto his back as she drinks his warm blood. Within moments, John passes out much to Ariel's sinister delight.

Ariel lifts her head and licks the blood dripping from her Vampiric fangs after feasting on John Cena. "Mmmmm...." Ariel groans as she lifts herself off of John's cock. Ariel kneels on the bed and smirks down at the unconscious John Cena as blood flows from his neck onto the pillows on the bed.

* * *

On the fifth floor of the hotel, near one of the elevators, Johnny Nitro, wearing tight black pants and a white silk shirt, is waiting for the elevator doors to open. When the doors open, Nitro smirks as he sees the Vampiric Vixen Ariel inside of the elevator, "Going out tonight?" Nitro smirks as he steps into the elevator, unaware of how dangerous the Vampiric Vixen truly is. Ariel raises an eyebrow up at Johnny Nitro as he steps into the elevator joining the dangerous Vampiric Vixen. Ariel slides her wicked together against her sharp teeth as he hungrily locks her eyes on the impressive specimen of Johnny Nitro.

"Oh you're not a talker? Or you're just speechless to be in the presence of an A-List star..." Nitro smirks as he presses the button for the lobby on the elevator's panel. Ariel presses her blood red lips together as she remains standing next to Johnny Nitro, slowly shifting her wicked eyes to admire the perfectly tanned and chiseled body of the A-List star.

Nitro turns and looks at Ariel, "You're impressed right? I know I'm gorgeous... every girl loves to look at me..." Nitro says. Ariel slightly parts her blood red lips before she turns her hauntingly dark black haired head and locks her demonic eyes on the control panel of the elevator. Ariel slides her tongue against her sharp Vampiric teeth as the elevator comes to a sudden halt within the elevator shaft.

"Whoa..." Johnny Nitro says after the elevator stops. "Aw come on... don't tell me we're stuck... I've got to get to the clubs..." Nitro says as he starts to smack buttons on the elevator's control panel.

Ariel slyly moves over toward Johnny Nitro, standing directly behind the unaware A-Lister as she slithers her wicker hands against his muscular chest. Ariel grits her teeth and narrows her eyes as she leans forward and sinisterly whisper in his left ear "We can have a party here..." Ariel says with a hiss.

Nitro tosses his hair back as Ariel slides her hands over his silk shirt covered chest, "Oh you do speak... and I like what you said..." Nitro smirks before licking his lips.