Vamp of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel slides her hands against his muscular, silk shirt covered chest from behind and lightly grazes her sharp fingernails against his chest. "You want to give to temptation..." Ariel hisses and flicks her wicked tongue against the left earlobe before she slides her hands away from his chest and returns to his back, slithering her hands down toward his waist.

"Baby... I live a life of temptation.... I'm the ladies' delight every night..." Nitro says as he looks over his shoulder at Ariel as he begins to unbuckle his belt.

Ariel wickedly smirks as she steps back and narrows her eyes when Johnny Nitro turns around to face her, sliding his belt from his waist. "You live a life of sin?" Ariel asks with a hiss.

Nitro drops his belt so that he can unbutton his silk shirt to reveal his gorgeous abs, "With a body like this... sin is apart of life," Nitro says before he unbuttons and unzips his pants. Ariel slides her tongue against her Vampiric teeth as she starts to unzip her tight fitting red halter top, before she peels the top away from her large and wickedly juicy tits.

Nitro smirks, "Nice..." Nitro says as he looks at Ariel's huge tits. Nitro pushes down his pants to free his cock, and the sinister Vampiric Vixen can see that his cock is one of the largest she's seen so far.

"Perfect..." Ariel replies with a hiss as her demonic eyes lock on the hardening cock of Johnny Nitro. Ariel instantly slithers down to her knees in the elevator and wickedly locks her eyes up at Nitro as she starts to stroke his shaft with her sinister hands.

"Hope you can handle it.... I've made plenty of girls scream with it..." Nitro says as Ariel uses both of her hands to stroke his cock to get it to become fully hard. Ariel grits her teeth and narrows her eyes as she looks up at Johnny Nitro as she slithers her hands against his cock before guiding his impressive shaft into her wickedly wet and warm mouth.

"Ahhh..." Nitro moans as he watches Ariel take his cock half way into her mouth before she starts to bob her head back and forth.

"Mmmmmm...." Ariel groans as she starts to swiftly bob her head on Johnny Nitro's cock, slithering her tongue against his shaft while she hungrily sucks on his cock.

"Mmmmmm... yeah..." Nitro moans as Ariel whips her tongue against his cock as she bobs her head at an increasing pace while taking his shaft deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Ariel moans around Nitro's cock before she presses her sharp Vampiric teeth against his shaft and starts to rake them back and forth while sucking. Nitro licks his teeth as he places his hands on Ariel's dark haired head as she twists and turns her head on his meaty long cock. Ariel presses her blood red lips tighter around Nitro's thick cock as she rapidly and wickedly bobs, feasting on his cock. Ariel's tongue slaps against his shaft, splashing her wicked saliva.

"Ahhh you like that big fucking dick don't you...." Nitro moans as Ariel drives him wild with the way she's sucking and slurping on his shaft.

Ariel slowly lifts her head and grits her teeth as her wet saliva drips down his cock. "Mmmm...you enjoy the life of sin?"

"Of course... I'm sexy as hell... would be a shame not to enjoy life," Nitro smirks as he tosses his hair back.

Ariel licks her sinister, blood red lips as a wicked smirk appears on her face "Then fuck me..."

Nitro smirks as he kneels on the elevator's floor while Ariel turns and positions herself on all fours. The gorgeous, well hung Superstar removes Ariel's short black skirt to reveal her round juicy ass, "I don't think anyone has been up here..." Nitro says as he spreads Ariel's ass cheeks apart before forcing his impressively thick cock into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh! Yessss!" Ariel hisses and tilts her head back as she feels Nitro's large cock stretching her Vampiric ass before he starts to swiftly and firmly pound his cock into her juicy, wicked ass.

"Ahhh yeah.... take it... mmmm!" Johnny Nitro grunts as he holds Ariel's ass cheeks apart as he thrusts his cock deeper into Ariel's asshole. Nitro pushes Ariel forward whenever she pushes back, which keeps the Vampiric Vixen from taking all of his cock into her ass at once. Ariel slyly glances over her shoulder and wickedly smirks at Johnny Nitro as she sharply pushes back against his massive cock as she feels him thrusting quicker and deeper causing her to rock quicker on her knees.

"Mmmmm awww...." Nitro grunts as he moves his left hand around Ariel's body so that he can force three of his fingers into her pussy. As he pounds her ass, Nitro roughly thrusts his fingers in and out of wet tight Vampiric cunt.

Ariel slides her tongue against her Vampiric teeth as she grinds her pussy against his three fingers moving smoothly into her tight, wicked cunt. "Ohhhhh..." Ariel groans.

"Yeah.... ahhh fuck... mmm!" Nitro moans as he drives his large cock balls deep into Ariel's asshole while he finger fucks her pussy with three of his left hand's fingers.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" Ariel moans as she roughly pushes her Vampiric ass back against his cock, forcing him deeper and deeper into her ass.

Nitro pulls his fingers out of Ariel's pussy before he suddenly jerks his cock out of her asshole, "Get up..." Nitro smirks as pulls Ariel up with him as he gets to his feet. Ariel presses her blood red lips together as she stands up in the elevator and turns around to face Nitro with a sly smirk. Nitro puts his hands on Ariel's waist and lifts her up so that he can impale her wicked wet pussy with his massive cock. As soon as Ariel wraps her legs around his waist, Nitro begins to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy before she leans back to hang upside from his waist as he fucks her.

Ariel closes her eyes and slides her wicked tongue against her Vampiric teeth as she cross her arms against her large, wickedly juicy tits while she sways back and forth, hanging from his waist while he fucks her pussy.

"Mmmmm fuck... that's hot..." Nitro smirks as he holds onto Ariel's waist as he thrusts his cock quickly and firmly in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Yesss! Give into your desire..." Ariel hisses and moans as she grinds her tight pussy against his shaft while he deeply drills his cock into her. Nitro increases the pace of his thrusts as Ariel hangs upside down form his waist. Nitro then begins to jerk Ariel's waist in different directions as he sharply drills her cunt.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh yess!" Ariel moans as she presses her legs tighter around his muscular waist as her juicy tits bounce, while she sways back and forth hanging upside down.

"Ahhh.... ahhh fuck... mmmm!" Johnny Nitro moans as he starts to cum inside of Ariel's wicked wet Vampiric pussy. As soon as the first burst of cum enters her pussy, Ariel pulls herself up and grabs Nitro's shoulders as he fills her pussy with cum.

Ariel locks her dark, cold Vampiric eyes with Johnny Nitro as he sprays his cum into her pussy. "Mmmmm..." Ariel moans with blood-lusting hunger as she leans her head to Nitro's neck and sinks her teeth into the skin, as she instantly tastes the sour sweet, warm blood.

"OHHHH FUCK!" Nitro groans in pain after she bites into his neck to begin feasting on his blood. Nitro stumbles backward, hits his head against the elevator doors and then slumps to the ground.

Ariel licks her lips and lifts herself from Nitro after feasting on his warm blood. "Mmmm...what a fool...' Ariel hisses.

* * *

In side of the hotel lounge, Montel Vontavious Porter, wearing a tan colored suit, is sitting down at a private table with a drink in his hand, "Tell me the bar is closed, don't they know who the hell I am. I'm MVP." Montel says as he starts to drink his drink.

"Care if I join you?" The eerie, hissing voice of the Vampiric Vixen Ariel asks as she suddenly appears to be standing at the side of the table that MVP is sitting at. The wicked and seductive Vampiric Vixen appears dressed in a wickedly hot and haunting black laced top and short skirt combination while holding a glass of blood-red wine in her left hand.

Montel raises an eyebrow as he looks at Ariel, "You want to be near greatness? Sure sit down..." Montel says as he takes another sip of his drink.

"Perfect..." Ariel says as she wickedly narrows her eyes and presses her blood red lips together as she takes a sip from her crystal clear glass. "Mmmm..." Ariel softly purrs at the taste of her drink while she slithers down to sit at the chair across from the cocky Montel Vontavious Porter. Montel doesn't say anything as he keeps his eyes on Ariel as she drinks her drink. Montel takes another sip of his drink and then licks his lips before he starts to feel Ariel's right foot sliding up against the side of his left leg underneath the table.

Ariel smirks wickedly at MVP as she slowly sets her glass down on the table. Ariel slyly licks her blood red, moist lips as she glances around the darkened lounge area "It's quite dark here...I love it!"

"That's because it's supposed to be closed, but since I am the highest paid athlete on SmackDown... they opened it up," Montel says with a boastful tone of voice.

Ariel slowly nods her head "Interesting..." Ariel says with a hiss before she locks her wicked, dark and cold eyes on MVP. Ariel places her hands onto the surface of the table and leans forward slightly. The wine glass filled with dark, blood-red wine suddenly tips over and spills onto the lounge table, spilling onto his tan colored slacks.

"What the hell?!" Montel yells angrily as he stands up quickly after the dark, blood-red colored wine stains his tan colored slacks. "You know how much my pants cost?! More than you make!" Montel yells.

Ariel slyly smirks as she keeps her cold, dark eyes glared on MVP "Allow me to clean it up..." Ariel wickedly hisses before she sinks down on her chair and slithers underneath the lounge table.

"Say what?!" Montel yells in confusion as he sits back down on his seat. Montel grabs a napkin to wipe his pants as Ariel starts to unbuckle his belt. Ariel presses her blood red lips together as she sits up on her knees underneath the lounge table as she slides the belt from around his waist and proceeds to unzip his tan colored slacks.

Montel leans back on his seat to look underneath the table, "Just what the hell are you doing?" Montel asks as Ariel reaches into his slacks to pull out his unerect cock. Ariel hisses seductively from underneath the table as she firmly holds MVP's cock with her wicked right hand and slyly slides her wet tongue against the head of his gradually awakening and hardening cock.

"If you think this is going to make me forget about what you did to my pants..." Montel starts to say as Ariel flicks her tongue against the piss slit of his cock, which makes him moans lightly. Ariel closes her cold, dark demonic eyes as she starts to slither her wet tongue around the head of Montel Vontavious Porter's gradually hardening shaft. Ariel wickedly flicks her tongue against his piss-slit, while nicely coating her sinisterly wet saliva on his cock.

"Mmmm shit..." Montel Vontavious Porter moans as Ariel traces her tongue all around the head of his cock. Her warm, wet saliva drips down the length of his cock. Ariel opens her wickedly warm and wet mouth as she lowers her head and sinisterly devours his cock. Instantly, Ariel wraps her blood red lips around his cock firmly and starts to bob her head to feast and suck on his cock.

"Ahhh... mmmm...." Montel moans as he tilts his head back as Ariel bobs her head up and down on rock hard cock while she's underneath the table.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Ariel wickedly moans as she steadily and swiftly bobs her head on his shaft while she grinds her lips against his cock.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm..." Montel moans as Ariel takes his cock further into her hot, wicked mouth as she hungrily feasts on it. Ariel starts to bob her head quicker and rougher on MVP's cock as she presses her Vampiric teeth against his shaft, sharply raking them on his cock while she deeply sucks.

"Mmmm... shit.... ahhh yeah suck that dick..." Montel closes his eyes while Ariel begins to twist and turn her head on his stiff cock.

Ariel lowers her head completely on his cock, holding his cock deep inside of her wicked mouth as her saliva drips down on his shaft. "Mmmmmmm!" Ariel moans as Montel starts to rock on his seat, thrusting his cock forward into Ariel's mouth as she deep throats him with ease. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Ariel sinisterly groans as she twists and turns her head roughly on his cock while she deviously feasts on his cock, forcing him as deep as she can into her hauntingly wicked mouth.

"Ahhhh... fuck... ahhh... ahhh!" Montel Vontavious Porter moans loudly as he begins to cum inside of the sinister, wet, warm mouth of the Vampiric Vixen.

Ariel slowly lifts her head from MVP's throbbing cock as his cum erupts from his shaft. "Mmmm..." Ariel wickedly groans as she watches the cum shoot out of his piss-slit.

"Ohhhh... mmmm.... that almost makes up for what you did to my pants..." Montel groans as his cock starts to soften once he's finished cumming.

Ariel wickedly slithers out from underneath the lounge table and stands up as she grits her teeth and locks her dark, cold eyes with MVP. Ariel stalkingly approaches Montel Vontavious Porter before she leans down and slithers her wet tongue against the side of his neck. The Vampiric Vixen opens her mouth to reveal her sharp Vampiric teeth before sinking them into his neck.

"AHHHHH FUCK!" Montel screams as Ariel begins to feast on the blood spilling from his neck after she bit into him..

"Mmmmmm!" Ariel moans as she closes her eyes in pure lust as the warm, sweet blood of MVP fills her wicked mouth. Montel struggles for a few moments but he soon slumps over and passes out.

Ariel slowly slides her tongue against her blood coated lips and smirks "Mmmmm..." Ariel moans before she quietly lifts the knocked over wine glass and sets it straight up on the lounge table.

* * *

In the hotel lobby, behind the check-in desk, Degeneration-X members Triple H, wearing jeans and a DX t-shirt, and Shawn Michaels, also wearing jeans and DX are checking the hotel registry. "Ok Hunter.... explain to me why are we down here?" Shawn says with a yawn.

Triple H smirks, "To find out which room the little Exhibitionist is in..." Triple H says.

"Exhibitionist? Hunter you know I'm a family man..." Shawn says.

"Yeah whatever, I know once you see her strip you'd throw those morals right out the window..." Triple H laughs.

"True... but you know what I say, protest now and have fun later," Shawn says with a laugh of his own. As Triple H clicks at the keyboard of the computer to search through the hotel registry, the monitor's screen suddenly blacks out.

Shawn notices that the monitor's screen has gone black, "Ok, what did you do?" Shawn asks.

"I didn't do anything..." Triple H says innocently, "Maybe you touched something..."

"Hey, I don't mess with computers," Shawn says as he backs away and raises his hands up. The monitor's computer screen suddenly turns a dark, cold and eerie color of red before the lights in the hotel's lobby fade.

"Hunter, you broke it...." Shawn says, "And you turned out the lights..." Shawn adds as he looks around.

"I didn't do it!" Triple H says as he moves away from the hotel registry computer.

"Two sinful, rogue degenerates full of sin...what a delight for me..." The wicked hissing for voice of Ariel fills the room before she suddenly appears laying against the surface of the registry desk.

Shawn looks at Ariel and then at Triple H, "Hey wasn't Halloween last month?"

Triple H shrugs, "Yeah... but this is Philadelphia..." Triple H replies as he and Shawn turn their attention back to the Vampiric Vixen. Ariel licks her wicked lips as she sits up on the registry desk, draping her sinister, smooth and seductively legs over the desk as she locks her eyes on Shawn Michaels and Triple H.

"But you know..." Triple H says as he looks into Ariel's eyes, "Chicks in Philly do like to get freaky..." Triple H says.

"And they don't come any freakier than this one..." Shawn says as he also looks into Ariel's eyes.

Ariel spreads her sinister legs apart as she expose her smoothly shaven and wicked Vampiric cunt to the two DX Superstars. "You want to fuck me...." Ariel hisses as she licks her lips.

"Sounds like a good idea to me..." Triple H licks his lips before he starts to undo his jeans. Shawn Michaels nods his head as he takes off his t-shirt before he begins to unbutton his jeans. The Vampiric Vixen slyly smirks as she slithers off of the counter and down onto the floor in front of Triple H and Shawn Michaels behind the registry desk. The two members of Degeneration- X lower their jeans from their waists, freeing their quickly hardening cocks. Triple H takes off his t-shirt as Ariel places her sinful hands on his and Shawn's dicks. Ariel wickedly smirks as she moves her right hand against Triple H's cock and her left hand against Shawn's cock as she roughly and smoothly guides her sinister hands against both hardening cocks.

"Mmmmmm...." Shawn licks his lips as Ariel tightly grips his cock with her left hand. Triple H puts his hands on his muscular waist as Ariel leans her head forward to flick her tongue against his cock.

"Mmmmmm..." Ariel wickedly groans as she slides her sinister tongue around the head of Triple H's impressively thick and solid, rock hard cock as she continues to slither her sinful hands against his and Shawn's cocks.

"Ahhh someone has two words in mind..." Triple H groans as Ariel's tongue slithers all over the head of his cock. Shawn Michaels starts to thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock against Ariel's hand. Ariel grits her teeth as she lifts her head and turns to Shawn's cock before she slithers her wet tongue against the head of his cock, slyly flicking her tongue on his piss- slit. Ariel lowers her right hand to Triple H's large ball sack, roughly raking her fingernails while she wickedly works over the cock of Shawn Michaels.

"Mmmmmm... ahhh..." Shawn Michaels moans as Ariel flicks and smacks her tongue against his harden cock. Triple H grits his teeth as Ariel scratches his balls with her extremely sharp fingernails. Ariel opens her wicked mouth and lowers her head as she wraps her blood red, sinister lips around Shawn's cock and starts to deviously suck and feast on his shaft.

"Ahhh... ohhh shit...." Shawn moans as Ariel bobs her head at a slow, devious pace as she savors the taste of his cock. Triple H moves behind Ariel and pulls her up from the floor so that he can push his thick shaft into her wicked wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Ariel wickedly groans around Shawn's cock as she feels Triple H's sledgehammer-like cock sharply driving into her wickedly tight cunt. Ariel lips grind against Shawn's shaft as she rocks forward to take him deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhhh... mmmm ahh..." Triple H grunts as he pistons his cock in and out of Ariel's pussy form behind. Shawn places his hands on Ariel's shoulders as she takes his cock further into her mouth thanks to Triple H's firm thrusts.

Ariel presses her wicked, blood red lips around Shawn's cock as she sharply turns her head on his cock, lustfully and sinisterly feasting on his shaft. "Mmmmmmm!" Ariel groans as her salvia drenches his cock with her saliva and at the same time roughly guides her wicked Vampiric ass back against Triple H's muscular waist, forcing his cock deeper.

"Ahhh... mmmm ahhh mmm..." Shawn Michaels grits his teeth as Ariel sucks his cock, Triple H firmly grabs Ariel's hips as he pumps his cock harder in and out of Ariel's cunt.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Ariel wickedly moans as her teeth grind against Shawn's cock while she deviously slurps and sucks on his nicely sized, rock hard shaft. Ariel closes her dark eyes as she rocks back against Triple H's cock while her pounds her wicked cunt.