Vamp of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's... that... damn good..." Triple H grunts as he pounds Ariel's pussy with his sledgehammer like cock. Shawn Michaels takes a step back which causes his cock to fall from Ariel's sinister mouth.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh yessss!" Ariel moans and hisses as saliva drips from her mouth and down the cock of Shawn Michaels, while she feels Triple H's cock deeply ramming into her cunt from behind.

"Want some of this Shawn?" Triple H asks as he pulls his cock out of Ariel's wicked pussy.

"Of course..." Shawn says with a slight smirk. Triple H pulls his cock out of Ariel's pussy as Shawn lays down on the floor behind the check-in desk. Ariel licks her Vampiric teeth before she slithers down onto the floor with Shawn Michaels and slyly mounts her wickedly hot body onto his rigid, hard cock.

"Mmmmm damn..." Shawn moans as Ariel sinks down on his stiff cock. Shawn places his hands on Ariel's thighs as Triple H kneels behind her. Triple H pushes Ariel to lean forward so that he can also push his cock into Ariel's pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Yessss..." Ariel wickedly hisses as she feels Triple H forced his cock into her wickedly tight pussy along with Shawn's cock. Ariel plants her hands firmly onto Shawn's slightly hairy, toned chest as she starts to seductively move between the two DX partners.

"Mmmm... ahhh...." Triple H grits his teeth as he firmly thrusts his cock against Shawn's dick as they fuck Ariel's Vampiric pussy. Shawn closes his eyes as he lifts his lower body to push his cock up into Ariel's double stuffed pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Give in to all your wicked desires..." Ariel wickedly moans and hisses as she rocks on Shawn's cock to sharply push back against Triple H's cock both inside of her demonic pussy.

"Aww.... she doesn't know us very well... does she?" Shawn asks with a moan as he thrusts his cock quicker up into Ariel's cock filled cock.

"Nope..." Triple H grunts as he uses hard, sharp thrusts from behind that makes Ariel rock faster between him and Shawn. Ariel grits her teeth and narrows her cold, dark eyes as she rakes her sharp fingernails against Shawn's toned and slightly hairy chest as she sharply rocks forward feeling both cocks thrusting and stretching her wicked pussy.

"Hey... easy!" Shawn snaps as Ariel scratches his chest with her sharp fingernails enough for him to bleed a little. Triple H pays no attention to what just happened to Shawn as he continues to drill Ariel's double stuffed pussy with his big hard dick.

Ariel licks her teeth wickedly as she rocks forward with intense, demonically sharp movements as she grinds her pussy on his shaft. "Ohhhhhhhh!" Ariel moans and tilts her head back as Triple H slams his cock deeper into her stuffed pussy. Ariel wickedly smirks as she leans down and opens her warm Vampiric mouth, exposing her sharp teeth. Ariel lowers her head to the side of Shawn's neck and sinks her teeth into his neck.

"YEOWWW!" Shawn yells as Ariel bites into his neck just as he starts to cum inside of her pussy. Shawn kicks his legs wildly as Ariel feasts on the blood flowing from his neck.

"Mmmmmmm!" Ariel moans as she tastes his sweet, metallic blood filling her mouth.

Triple H raises an eyebrow and smirks as he looks at his cum on Ariel's ass, "Yeow? Shawn really... you shoot you load and you say yeow?" Triple H says as he gets up from the floor, not realizing the danger he's now in.

Ariel slowly turns her head back and wickedly smirks at Triple H with Shawn's blood dripping of her Vampiric teeth and lips. "You're next..." Ariel says with a hiss.

Triple H looks at Ariel, "You got a little something on your teeth..." Triple H says before he then realizes that Shawn isn't moving beneath Ariel.

Ariel narrows her eyes and wickedly laughs as she lifts herself from the motionless Shawn Michaels "Time to feast..." Ariel says with an eerie hiss.

* * *

In CM Punk's hotel room, the popular Straightedge Extremist is waking up thanks to his alarm clock going off. Punk looks at the clock and groans, "Damn... quarter after five..." Punk says as he gets out of bed and heads over to the bathroom, wearing only a pair of knee-length black shorts. CM Punk yawns as he flips on the lights inside of the hotel's bathroom and turns on the faucet allowing the cold, calming water to run down into the sink. CM Punk looks into the mirror with his tired eyes and cups his hands into the sink in order to pool some cold water in his hands before splashing the water into his face.

Punk rubs his hands against his now wet face before rubbing the 'sleep' from his eyes. Punk then reaches to the right and picks up a small hand down and uses it to wipe his face. "Man.. tonight's going to be crazy..." Punk says as he looks back into the mirror and turns his head slightly to determine if he should or should not shave. CM Punk pauses and raises an eyebrow as the Vampiric Vixen Ariel appears behind him in the mirror, licking her wickedly sharp Vampiric teeth with hungry lust. CM Punk quickly turns away from the mirror and looks over his shoulder to finding nothing behind him in the bathroom.

"Huh?" Punk looks around with confusion. Punk then shrugs his shoulders, "Maybe I should've stayed in bed a bit longer..." Punk says as he rubs his chin a bit. The Straightedge Extremist then turns to face the sink once again.

"Don't you just look delicious..." The sinister Ariel says with a hiss as she sits on the edge of the bathtub with a sly, wicked smirk on her haunting face.

Punk jumps a bit after hearing Ariel's sly seductive voice. He turns towards the bathtub, "Hey it's too early for games..." Punk says as he looks at Ariel and then pauses, "How did you get in here?"

"That it none of your concern..." Ariel says as she presses her blood red lips together and slyly stands up from sitting on the edge of the bathtub before she starts to seductively approach the confused, handsome Straightedge Extremist.

Punk uses his right hand to turn off the sink's faucet, "What does that mean?" Punk asks as he watches Ariel walk towards him.

Ariel hungrily licks her blood red lips as she slides her hands against her large Vampiric tits. "I want to feast...and you're going to help me..." Ariel says as she comes face to face with CM Punk before removing her hands from her wickedly large and hot tits to place her hands against his tattoo covered, toned chest. Ariel smirks at CM Punk as her hands start to slither her hands down his chest.

"Feast?" The look on Punk's face perfectly copies the confusion in his voice, "I've heard it called a lot of things... but that's no one of them..." Punk says. Ariel raises an eyebrow and smirks as she slides her wicked hands down to the waist of his knee-length black shorts and starts to push them down, while at the same time she slithers down onto her knees in front of him. Punk keeps his eyes on Ariel as he places his hands on the surface of the sink as she begins to tug down the shorts he's wearing. As Punk's shorts are pulled down from his waist, his very long cock becomes exposed as it begins to harden. Ariel grits her wicked Vampiric teeth and seductively glares up at CM Punk as she sinisterly slithers her demonic hands along his hardening shaft. Ariel locks her haunting head and slithers her wet tongue on the head of his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmm..." Punk moans as Ariel wickedly laps her tongue against the head of his cock while her hand sinfully move along the length of his shaft. Ariel locks her dark, cold eyes with CM Punk as she laps her wicked tongue against the head of CM Punk's cock while she slithers her hands up and down his rock hard Straightedge cock.

"Ahh.... ahhh..." Punk moans a bit louder as Ariel flicks her tongue against the piss slit of his cock while at the same time she strokes it. Punk keeps his eyes locked on Ariel's dark, cold eyes as she takes less than an inch of his cock past her blood red colored lips.

"Mmmmmm..." Ariel wickedly groans as she wraps her blood red lips around CM Punk's cock and starts to deviously and hungrily move her head on his cock, wickedly sucking on his cock.

"Ahhh.... awww...." Punk moans as he moves his hips slightly as he tries to push more of his cock into Ariel's mouth, but Ariel only allows him to get roughly five inches of his incredibly long cock past her lips. Ariel closes her eyes as she starts to bob her head quicker along CM Punk's cock, causing her wicked lips to brush back and forth against his shaft, occasionally twisting and turning her head on his cock.

"Ohhhh.... mmmm..." Punk moans as he tilts his head back as Ariel twists and turns her head on his cock while she takes over half of it past her lips.

Ariel slowly slithers her wet tongue against the bottom side of CM Punk's long and thick cock as she suddenly deep throats his entire cock. "Mmmmmm!" Ariel groans as her saliva drips on his cock.

"Awww.... fuck!" Punk moans loudly as Ariel impales her own throat with his long and thick cock. Punk grips the front edge of the sink with his hands as Ariel holds his dick within her mouth as her nose presses against his smoothly shaved crotch. Ariel slowly pulls her head back from CM Punk cock and slyly lifts her eyes to glare up at the Straightedged Extremist while her saliva drips from his cock.

"Damn...." CM Punk simply says as he watches Ariel flick her tongue one last time against his cock before she begins to rise to her feet. Ariel locks her dark, cold eyes with CM Punk and presses her blood red lips together before she steps around CM Punk and bends over the edge of the sink, causing her short black skirt to lift over her wicked Vampiric ass. CM Punk smirks slightly as he turns around and pushes Ariel's short skirt up even higher. The handsome Straightedge Extremist then guides his thick, long saliva cock into Ariel's wicked, wet and hot pussy.

"Ohhhhh...." Ariel groans and grits her teeth as she feels his large cock entering her wickedly tight pussy from behind. Ariel places her hands onto the mirror as she starts to rock against the sink while Punk fucks her from behind.

"Ahhhh.... mmmm...." Punk licks his lips as he puts his hands on Ariel's hips as he thrusts his cock in and out of Ariel's pussy. Punk's thrusts are fairly firm and slow at first, but he gradually increase his pace as he fucks the wicked Vampiric Vixen.

Ariel grits her teeth tighter as she feels CM Punk's cock ramming deeper and firmer into her wet, wicked pussy from behind. "Ohhhhhh..." Ariel moans as she rocks back and sharply pushes her wicked ass against his toned waist.

"Ahhh... awww..." Punk grunts as he slides his hands from Ariel's hips and places them on her large juicy tits as he pumps his cock deeper and sharper into Ariel's sinister cunt.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh yesss..." Ariel hisses as she rocks back and forth while bent over the sink inside of the hotel bathroom. Ariel licks her Vampiric teeth as she grinds her wicked pussy back against his deeply thrusting cock.

"Mmmm.... ohhhh yeah... mmmmm!" Punk drives his cock quicker in and out of Ariel's pussy while he fucks her over his hotel room's bathroom sink. The Straightedge Superstar pulls his cock out of Ariel's cunt and then turns her around so that he can lift her onto the edge of the bathroom sink. Ariel smirks and tilts her head back as she wraps her sinisterly legs around CM Punk's waist, pulling the Straightedged Extremist towards her and back into her wicked pussy.

"Mmmmm...." Punk moans as his cock re-enters Ariel's wicked pussy. Punk places his hands on Ariel's thighs as he resumes pumping his dick in and out of her twat as she puts her hands on his shoulders.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh yessss..." Ariel hisses as she rocks back and forth on the edge of the sink while CM Punk deeply thrusts his cock into her wicked pussy.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm fuck yeah..." CM Punk grits his teeth as he pounds Ariel's pussy with quick hard thrusts. Punk leans his head forward as he takes his hands off of Ariel's thighs and lays them on the sink's surface.

Ariel lightly lifts herself from the sink's surface and starts to sharply grind and push her wicked pussy against his deeply thrusting cock. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh yessss..." Ariel hisses and moans.

"Mmmmm ahhh... ahhhh.... ahhhh!" Punk grunts as he slams his cock all the way into Ariel's pussy one more time as he starts to cum inside of her sinister twat.

"Mmmmmm...Yes..." Ariel hisses as she places her hands onto CM Punk's shoulders before she leans forward and opens her wicked mouth to expose her Vampiric teeth. Ariel closes her eyes as she sinks her sharp teeth into the skin of CM Punk's neck, instantly drawing the sweet, sickly warm taste of his blood.

"Aww hell!" Punk yells after feeling Ariel's teeth enter the flesh of his neck. The Straightedge Superstar tries to jerk his head away from Ariel but she thrusts herself off of the sink to get on top of Punk as he falls down to the floor of the bathroom. Ariel slowly lifts her head from CM Punk's neck and her dark eyes roll back as she feasts on his blood.

* * *

Meanwhile, down in the basement of the hotel, Rated RKO members Edge, wearing jeans and black t-shirt, Randy Orton, dressed in jeans and a gray t-shirt, and Lita have found the long black coffin that belongs to Ariel. "What the hell is this?" Edge smirks as he kicks the coffin.

"Looks like the prop used by those Vampire wannabes on ECW..." Randy laughs.

"Would make sense because like the ECW brand, they suck," Edge smirks as he looks at his R-Rated, redheaded girlfriend Lita, "What you think babe?"

Lita presses her lips together and tosses her fiery red hair back "It's so pathetic..." Lita says with a roll of her eyes as she stands next to her boyfriend The Rated R Superstar, while dressed in a pair of slightly baggy black pants and a low-cut white top.

"Wonder if anything... or anyone is inside..." Randy laughs as he bends down to open the coffin. When he opens it, he, Edge and Lita can see the interior of the coffin with a silk pillow and well-cushioned bottom.

"Looks like someone loves to get in that thing," Edge smirks as he then looks at Lita, "Hey babe... this giving you any ideas? "Edge asks as he slides his hands against Lita's baggy black pants covered ass.

Lita licks her teeth and slyly raises an eyebrow "Mmm...babe, I think I have an idea..." Lita says with a laugh as she turns and takes his hands with her hands while she leans against the coffin, pulling Edge towards her "You wanna fuck me in this coffin, right babe?"

"You bet I do..." Edge licks his teeth as he pulls his hands away from Lita's and begins to push down her baggy black pants from her waist.

"Hey what about me?" Randy smirks as he takes off his shirt, revealing his perfectly tanned and toned upper body, knowing what the answer is going to be.

Lita laughs and tosses her fiery red haired head "Fuck Randy! Get those pants off, you know I love sucking that dick..." Lita says lustfully as Edge places his hands onto her sinful waist and lifts her onto the edge of the coffin, while Randy Orton eagerly climbs onto the coffin to stand inside of it.

"You love sucking any dick..." Edge says with a grin as he pulls Lita's pants off from her legs to reveal her smoothly shaved pussy. The Rated R Superstar leans down and begins to lap his tongue against Lita's pussy while at the same time he's unbutton his jeans.

Meanwhile, Randy has gotten his jeans off while he stands inside of the coffin and his cock is already fully hard, "Come on Lita... it's been nearly three hours since my dick has been down your throat..." Randy grins as the raunchy redheaded Diva grabs his cock.

Lita sinfully grins as she looks up at Randy Orton "I know! What a shame!" Lita says with a laugh as she slides her wet tongue against the head of Randy Orton's cock, while she feels her boyfriend Edge lapping his tongue against her sinfully hot pussy. "Ohhhh...mmmm..." Lita moans as she opens her mouth and takes Randy's cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips perfectly around his shaft.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah... suck that cock..." Randy moans as he grabs a handful of Lita's red hair as she starts to bob her head on his cock. Edge uses his left hand to push off his own pants as he tilts his head from side to side as he smacks his highly skilled tongue against Lita's deliciously wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm...." Lita moans around Randy Orton's cock as she smoothly and steadily bobs her head along the length of his rock hard, thick cock. Lita's pouty, slutty lips rub back and forth on his shaft as she sucks while she grinds her sinful pussy against Edge's face and tongue.

"Mmmmm yeah.... ohhh yeah..." Randy moans as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of Lita's mouth as she eagerly sucks it.

"Mmmmmm..." Edge smirks as he pushes his tongue past Lita's pussy lips and into her cunt. The Rated R Superstar twirls his tongue around inside of Lita's pussy as she puts her left hand on top of his head.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Lita groans as she drapes her smooth, sexy and seductive legs onto Edge's shoulders as she starts to firmly push her wet pussy against Edge's tongue while his dart deeply spears into her cunt. Lita places her right hand around Randy's shaft and twists her hand on to bottom half of his cock while she rapidly and greedily bobs her head along Randy Orton's cock, taking him deeper.

"Ohhh fuck swallow that fucking cock!" Randy groans as he thrusts his hips forward so that Lita is forced to deep throat his entire cock. Edge, meanwhile, is eagerly tongue fucking Lita's pussy as she humps his face in an attempt to get his tongue further inside of her.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Lita closes her eyes as she wildly twists and turns her fiery red haired head on Randy Orton's cock as her wet saliva splashes against his cock. Lita taps her wet tongue against the bottom side of Randy's cock. Lita's lustful moans vibrate against Randy's cock as she feels Edge sucking on her delicious, wet and sinful clit.

"Mmmmm!" Edge moans as he sucks on Lita's clit before he lifts his head up from her pussy, "Fuck her Randy... she's gonna suck my dick now..." Edge says as he takes off his shirt before he climbs into coffin to join Lita and Randy.

"Sounds fucking good to me..." Randy smirks as he jerks his cock out of Lita's slutty mouth. Lita licks her sinful lips as she eagerly turns on her knees to face the Rated R Superstar and her boyfriend Edge. Lita sits up on her knees and sticks her sultry ass into the air while she wraps her hands around Edge's Rated R cock and starts to eagerly stroke his shaft.

"Mmmm fuck yeah baby... "Edge moans as Lita jerks him off with both of her hands. Randy kneels behind Lita and spreads her ass cheeks apart so that he can forcefully shove his cock up into her tight asshole.

"Ohhhhh shit..." Lita moans as she opens her mouth and takes the head of Edge's cock into her mouth and begins to eagerly suck on his Rated R cock. Lita closes her eyes and bobs her fiery red haired head on his cock while she rocks back on her knees to pussy her sultry ass back against Randy's thick and hard cock.

"Mmmm yeah.... ahhhh fuck..." Randy grunts as he pumps his cock deeply in and out of Lita's asshole. Edge grabs two handfuls of Lita's fiery red hair as she bobs her head rapidly on his long and meaty cock.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Lita moans as she slobbers all over Edge's cock with her wet saliva while she smoothly and expertly moves her head to suck his Rated R cock with ease. The sinful sexpot, Lita, turns her head to tease his cock with her lips as she firmly pushes back on Randy's cock, pressing her sultry ass against his muscular and tanned waist.

"Ahhhh yeah baby you know what I like..." Edge smirks as he pulls on Lita's red hair as she works over his cock with her mouth. Randy Orton smacks Lita's tanned ass as he rams his cock deeper and harder into her tight asshole.

Lita lifts her head from Edge's cock as her wet saliva drenches and drips from his Rated R cock. "Ohhhhh! Ahhhh fuck!" Lita grits her teeth as she places her hands down onto the coffin's inner surface and sharply rocks back on her knees against Randy deeply thrusting cock.