Vamp of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh.... mmmm fuck yeah... ahhh!" Randy grunts as he drills Lita's asshole with hard sharp thrusts. Edge leans back and places his hands on the edge of coffin so that he's able to slide his legs underneath Lita. Slowly but surely, the Rated R Superstar is able to get underneath Lita while inside the coffin as she gets her ass fucked by Randy Orton.

Lita licks her teeth as she mounts herself firmly onto Edge's rock hard cock and starts to instantly rock back and forth on his shaft while Randy Orton deeply fucks her ass. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh fuck baby! I love being a slut!" Lita moans as she places her hands onto Edge's muscular, tanned chest.

"You're so natural at being one..." Edge laughs as he grabs hold of Lita's white top and rips it down the middle to expose her large juicy tits.

"Ahhh.... mmmm fuck... ahhh!" Randy grits his teeth as he drills Lita's asshole from behind. Randy grabs the back of Lita's hair and jerks her head back while she rocks between him and Edge.

Lita closes her eyes and licks her moist, sultry lips as she rocks back and forth on Edge's cock, sharply grinding her pussy against his shaft. "Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh fuck!" Lita moans as she pushes back against Randy's cock as her ass and pussy are both deeply penetrated.

"Mmmmm fuck.... mmmmm!" Edge moans as he thrusts his cock upward into Lita's cunt as she grinds herself on his shaft. Edge reaches up and pulls down Lita's head so that he can shove his tongue into her mouth.

"Ohhhh... ahhhhh awww..." Randy grunts as sweat drips off of his body as his cock starts to throb. The Legend Killer pulls his dick out of Lita's asshole and sprays his cum all over her hot round ass. Lita wraps her sultry tongue around Edge's tongue, kissing him as she continues to rock back and forth on his rock hard, thick Rated R cock. After Randy Orton finishes cumming, he notices the lights flickering in the basement and unknown to the Legend Killer, Ariel appears suddenly behind him with a deadly glare in her cold, dark eyes.

"Hey... you guys..." Randy starts to say before Ariel suddenly covers his month and amazingly jerks him out of her coffin and onto the cold hard floor. Edge and Lita are oblivious to what's going on as Edge turns them over so that he's on top of his raunchy redheaded girlfriend as he pounds her cunt. Ariel wickedly smirks as she holds Randy Orton down on the cold concrete floor of the basement and turns his head to the left, exposing his tanned neck. Ariel closes her cold eyes and opens her mouth to expose her Vampiric, sharp teeth to then sink into his neck.

Randy Orton screams as Ariel bites into his neck, but his screams of terror are muffled by Ariel's hand that's covering his mouth. "Ahhhh yeah baby... mmmm fuck!" Edge grunts as he slams his cock balls deep into Lita's cunt as she wraps her legs around his waist.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh babe! Mmmmm fuck hard...yeah fuck me like a REAL man!" Lita moans as she seductively looks up at Edge as she eagerly moves her sultry, sinful body underneath Edge and his massive, spearing cock.

"Don't I always?" Edge laughs and grunts as he sharply fucks Lita's wet slutty pussy.

Meanwhile, with blood dripping form her fangs, Ariel begins to silently climb into her own coffin behind Edge. Ariel licks her Vampiric teeth as she watches Edge's neck move back and forth as he deeply pounds his cock into Lita's tight, sinful pussy. Ariel opens her mouth and leans over the Rated R Superstar with her sharp fanged teeth exposed before she sinisterly sinks down to feast on his blood.

"AHHHHHH!" Edge screams in pain after Ariel bites into him at the exact moment he begins to cum inside of Lita.

"Ohhhh yeah baby! Fill me up!" Lita moans and closes her eyes as she feels Edge's warm cum flowing into her pussy without knowing that her Rated R lover's blood is being feasted on by the sinister Vampiric Vixen.

Ariel lifts her head from Edge's neck and licks her blood coated lips before she opens her eyes and smirks at the sight of the powerful Kevin Thorn standing beside the coffin. Ariel presses her lips together and nods her head as she looks her eyes with Thorn "Feast..."

Kevin Thorn grabs Edge and jerks him off of Lita and out of the coffin. The powerful Vampiric Extremist looks down at Lita who is just now opening her eyes. The first thing Lita sees is the blood dripping from Ariel's fangs and then she notices Kevin Thorn's long fangs as Ariel holds her down.

Lita's normally sultry and sinful eyes widen with fear as she looks up at the monstrous and powerful Kevin Thorn. Lita timidly bites down on her bottom lip as she slowly sits up in the coffin. "I...better get going..." Lita says as she turns to climb out of the coffin.

Thorn laughs darkly as Ariel shoves Lita back down, "It's time... to feast..." Thorn says as he leans down into the coffin and roughly sinks his fangs into Lita's neck.

"Nooooooo..." Lita calls out as Thorn's fangs sink into her neck. Her sinful eyes flutter as she begins to become unconscincous.

"Mmmmm..." Thorn groans hungrily as he feasts on the warm, bitter blood flowing from Lita's neck. Thorn then lifts his head up from Lita's bloody neck and licks his fangs.

Ariel tosses her hauntingly dark black haired head back and smirks "Mmmm... Master... the sun will be rising soon..."

Thorn nods his head as he then pulls the unconscincous Lita out of Ariel's coffin and drops her on the floor, "It's time to rest my pet... tonight will be a busy night for us...." Ariel nods her head as she climbs into the coffin and comfortably lays down. Ariel looks up at Kevin Thorn licking her sharp Vampiric teeth and crosses her arms against her large chest. Ariel gradually closes her cold, dark eyes. "Rest my pet... tonight... we shall feast once more..." Thorn says as he closes the lid of Ariel's coffin.

-END-