Vampire

Story Info
Tale of Tavi, Ref, and Rafe, along with a few other people.
22.5k words
4.45
9.2k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Just so you know voting and feedback are nice things and only take ya'll a few seconds, stop being lazy :P

My life began with my birth, which is how everyone's life starts, at least everyone I asked agreed with me. I was a happy child, I had fun I made everyone smile. I was joined with Alo in my fourteenth summer. I was so happy at first, he was happy with me he would always call me his prize. It soured quickly, despite our constant attempts otherwise I never became with child. After five summers of no child it was decided I am not working in that way.

Needless to say I was crushed I had been praying and sorrowful for most of the five summers. Alo and myself were not happy with this, but what can be done, the chief decided I am not a viable mother of the tribe. Instead I am broken from Alo and given a new role with the tribe. At first this is nice enough I am getting sex from our shaman, his wife died before him.

When he joins with his wife our new shaman has a wife, I still assist where needed, but do not receive the sex. I do not find much with others in the tribe, even the young men do not wish to waste in my arms. In my twenty first summer I see him, this pale man traveling before the rising sun. He does not know our language, we do not know his. Luckily for me, our chief takes pity on my lack of blanket partners and tasks me with teaching this pale man our language.

I go to him with a smile he is very tall and pale. His hair is dark like good earth. His arms are big and threatening, though he welcomes me with a smile. The first day I teach him many words, he teaches me many in return. The day is very good if ending to soon, I am nervous about the ending of the day. I do not know if he would like my company in his blanket.

I do not mind staying out here, sleeping in same place with shaman and his wife is hard. They are very happy to share blanket, while I have no one. At least with the pale man I do not have to listen and remember when my blanket was full. I'm still sitting by his fire when I notice he is looking at me. I look back hoping he is interested before standing up and removing my cloth.

The smile I get combined with the opened blanket is very nice. I help him remove his cloth there is much cloth in pieces. It is very strange to me, though the pale skin draws my hands. I explore him with reverence it has been four moons since anyone took me to their blanket. I am happy to find him quite happy to see me in his blanket.

He takes charge then, I am quite happy to let him, I am ready he is happy. With his cock sinking into me I look up at him and make happy sounds. His eyes looking back at me are blue and very nice, like the sky when the sun has finished his journey. While he is moving in me his head comes down to my neck, my head is nudged to the side and he bites me.

Not to say the bite is horrible it scares me for a moment then I am lost in the throws of the happy place I knew so often with Alo. My body takes over and I move with him, the two of us making my happy place arrive often. I do not know how long he chased his happy place and sent me to mine. I do know that he is kissing me when he finds his happy place. After I am tired and happy, he puts me on my side with him behind me.

The next morning we get right back to learning our languages. He is much friendlier now and I am happy. I am also tired this is worrying could I perhaps have an illness. It is good this pale man can learn so readily, the tribe is counting on me to teach him our language and learn his in case of other pale men. Perhaps tomorrow night I can take him to see the chief and see what he is doing here.

I am the first to the blanket this night he joins me with a smile. He takes his time with me, instead of being ready and getting atop he explores me. His hands moving over has me quite happy, even more so when he finds the nice places. He has learned enough of our language to follow the directions I moan to him.

He climbs atop me in the middle of one of my happy place visits. I welcome him to me as soon as I notice where he is. This time I put my own head to the side giving him access to my neck. His moving in me picks up speed as his head finds my neck. It's heavenly the feeling he creates in me with his head latched to my neck and his body in me. Sleep claims me before he finds his happy place.

Waking up is hard, I am so tired and out of energy. Morning meal helps with this and we continue with language. Soon enough we are able to have a conversation, with pauses to learn the appropriate words.

"There will be questions made of you. I will ask these to be sure you have learned enough of our language."

"I knew that, I wished to be asked them why I am still here." I smile at him then, I want to know a few questions myself.

"I am Tiva, I have been sent to you to teach you our language. The first question will be what you are called and why you are here."

"I am Ref, I am here because I am exploring. I wish to see all of this new land. Do you think perhaps you could explore with me?" I just stare at him for a moment that is wonderful and scary.

"I do not know I was to learn your language in case of more pale men. I would like to explore with you, I've never been far from here." Ref smiles at me, I return it after a moment, perhaps he is liking me.

"Are there to be any other questions?"

"Just one, do you have anything to trade?" Ref shakes his head.

"I do not have anything to trade, I am just exploring."

I take Ref to see our chief after the sun finishes its trek. I get smiles with how well he learned our language. When it comes to the question of me exploring with him I am sent to see our shaman. I was having problems staying awake so thought nothing of this. I talk to his wife about Ref and blanket sharing while our shaman does a ceremony I do not know.

Hopeful about being able to explore with Ref despite not producing child I return to the chief. I am overcome with joy when I learn that tomorrow we will teach a new man. We do not even return to his blanket to celebrate. Right against the cliff face we take our cloth off. Ref is insistent, eager, and in a hurry to be inside.

I gasp when he comes to me it feels nice and not so nice at the same time. I welcome him anyway he welcomes me despite no child from me. My back is shoved against the cliff over and over as he enjoys me. I enjoy him right back this only feels good now, though I admit a slight worry about moving well on the new day.

Ref puts his head to my neck, oh this is so nice. I'm finding my happy place often when I start to fade. I realize with a start I'm perhaps dying, this is not good. Not now I'm not going to just die, I say this I think. At least I think I do, I do know that Ref goes from my neck to kissing me. This kiss tastes different, like he is sharing some of the blood of an animal with me.

It does not seem to help, I'm still fading. I cry out that I'm not done. I can barely see anything but do feel when Ref finds his happy place. I smile at him glad I could do that much for him before I return to the Great Spirit. I lose myself then, I don't stop seeing, I even feel a little bit but I can't move. I know Ref carries me to the blanket assuring me I'll be fine. Then my eyes stop seeing, and I stop hearing and I know I tried to fight it, I don't want to finish now.

My eyes open to a strange thing, Ref is being attacked by several men. I might have said something, all I am sure of doing is getting up fast and charging. A man coming up behind Ref is my target I spring on him grabbing hold of him tight as I can. At least until I pull his head to the side and bite him on the neck like Ref does to me. A sweet liquid floods my mouth and I swallow over and over.

I do not understand what I did until we fall to the ground. When I back away I see him eyes closed and feel long teeth in my mouth. I turn to Ref to ask him what happened to me to find him on the ground arrows in him. I cry out and go to him, something happened to me, likely because of him but I still like him. I still want to share his blanket yet he's not moving so I keen for him because no one else will. There is a loud noise and my body does not respond to me anymore, I fall to the ground and my eyes close.

My eyes open again to see rock being pulled away. I can see the last traces of the sun finishing the journey across the sky. There are two men pulling the rock away using a language I do not know. They are strange looking, pale skin but not like Ref. They have big cloth on top of their head, strange cloth covering their bodies as well. Looking at them I find a great hunger within me.

They are both looking at me with wide eyes, saying something I do not understand. I grab one pull him to me push his head to the side and bite him. The other one screams and runs away to a strange animal attached to a big thing of wood. I do not understand the animal or thing attached to it so focus instead on my meal.

Tossing my meal to the side I look around, this is strange. I know where I am but it all looks different, there are no crops. None of my tribe wandering about, I find my home to find it different. The rooms being built are finished there are more besides the entire area is filled in with rooms. Panicked I yell for Alo, I always could count on my dear Alo, he does not appear. I keep yelling for anyone, the ropes and ladders are not down.

A person does appear cloth strange like my meal and the other. They try and speak to me in the strange language I try and speak to them in our language and the pale man language I know. Finally I give up and follow the other with the strange animal and thing attached to it. Perhaps my tribe is the way he went. I jog after deciding I would jog until I need to rest then sleep before continuing.

It turns out I do not need to rest I continue to jog for quite some time. The sun has come back out and is halfway across the sky when I find people. They seem to have noticed me since there are many waiting for me at the edge of big wooden boxes. I ask about my tribe, about Ref, about where I am. They speak back in that strange language again, I wait expecting someone to teach me their language.

Instead the other that had been with my meal appears yelling something. There is more yelling and waving about of things in hands. I do not understand any of this then there is a strange sound. I jerk when something hits me I look down confused there was no bow, there is no one close to me. More of the sound and I jerk some more then fall over, I do not understand any of this.

They attacked me I did not do anything to them, my meal should be fine. I do not think I killed him, yet they attack me with strange magic, I can see some blood on me. Moving is painful so I don't, I just lie there trying to figure out why. Another man appears his cloth is even stranger with a little box in his hand he waves around. A strange wooden thing he pulls out of his cloth he puts to my head.

He speaks, not really to me he looks skyward to speak most of the time. He produces a strange thing and sprinkles water on me I want to drink some of this water but don't reach for it. Perhaps it would be best if I keep not moving. When I was moving they spoke loudly waved things and attacked me with strange magic. The other is saying something there is some nodding then many run off to do something.

That must be the chief, strange he would go so far away from his tribe if they are not moving. I would say something, yet no one knows my language and they do not seem willing to extend the courtesy of teaching. The man with the water reaches up with one hand and closes my eyes.

I am picked up and put on some wood, strange they have so much when it is hard to find. The wood bounces around under me I would look around to see what is happening except I hear speaking. There are more of the angry people around me, best to not move. Once they quiet down and go to sleep I will sneak away. I am picked up again after a while then put into more wood. I know into because I can feel wood to either side then something is put over me and banging.

Opening my eyes cautiously I look about I am in a small box. Perhaps this is how they sleep, not the most comfortable way but I decide to sleep some. They do not seem ready for sleep so I may as well have some. This proves hard because the box I am in is bounced around for quite some time. Always with people talking around me, I am getting tired of waiting and about ready to see if I can get out of the box when it stops bouncing.

The box moves again, more smoothly at least then it's dropped a distance. More speaking, loudly now then there are things falling around the box and on it. I do not know what is going on but find I need to sleep, I am so tired. I hear more words and more things falling distantly. I find I do not care, sleep is calling for me and I do not resist I will get out later.

Very loud noises wake me, at first I'm frozen in fear, this is very weird. The noise is very loud and rhythmic, almost like there are a lot of drums beating at once. The box is moving it does not seem to like what is making the noise any more than I do. There is more noise, this noise is not the same it is closer and different. It takes me falling out of the box to realize it was the wood breaking.

There is a lot of yelling then the noise maker stops. I look around to see men coming closer holding what looks like a big cloth. I sit up to a lot of hissing noise and they back away. They wear strange cloth, different from the last men I saw, one is coming close holding up his hands and smiling at me. I look at him and smile its Ref. I stand up run to him and jump in his arms talking to him about all the things that had happened to me.

I pull back a little when I notice he's saying something to me. I don't know the language so I call him Ref again. He shakes his head and calls himself Rafe. Crestfallen I drop to the ground and find a spot to sit. I'm hungry, but remembering the last time I woke up and fed I don't bother. I look around, everything is so different now, I don't know where I am, I can barely see any earth or plants. Rafe sits down in front of me speaking to me I don't know this language so shake my head. I speak back to him using our language and the pale man I know, he shakes his head.

One of the other men hands him a vase, he hands it to me and I shriek. It almost falls to the ground it's soft and pliable not dried. I try and explain this to them to a lot of confused looks then one hands me a very strange vase. This vase is perfectly round and straight up and down, there is a handle on one side with a strange liquid in it. I look at Rafe he motions me to drink from it so I do.

They laugh at my expression it is a strange liquid very sweet. I notice one of them speaking with a strange thing held to his head. I point at him and look at Rafe he says cell phone a few times then pulls out one of his own. It is a very strange magic, not painful like the last magic, instead this little thing lights up and shows things. The man using the cell phone, whatever it does says something to Rafe.

Rafe looks at me puts his hand to his body and says Rafe. He points at me, I understand and put my hand to my body and tell him Tavi. There is more speaking, some smiling then one man runs off. Another man after more talking does the same. The first man returns with cloth, he tries to put it on me until I move to Rafe. The cloth is handed to Rafe who hands it to me.

I look at the cloth it is strange, it is not whole. Instead it is split down the length with little hard spots on one side of the split. There are lengths of the cloth in two spots. I look at Rafe totally lost, what do I do with the cloth. He demonstrates for me and I follow suit though I am lost when it comes to the spots. The second man returns with something in his hand.

It is strange, like cloth but not cloth and it smells oddly. I look at Rafe confused beyond all measure, where is the weird noise and the pain, where is the wonderful sex and biting. I do not know what to do this is all so new and confusing. Rafe takes the weird smelling almost cloth and puts it down at my feet then pulls something that smells almost familiar out. It is wrapped in more almost cloth, underneath is some familiar. I know the white part, I used to make tortilla's myself, helped my mother before that and the shaman's wife at the end.

He takes a bite of it then hands it to me I am delighted at the beans inside. I remember those as well, I do not know why there are beans inside of the tortilla. I take a bite, there is more than bean inside, it is strange and yet familiar. I smile at Rafe and keep eating it does not do much for my hunger it does help at least. When I finish that I look for more Rafe points inside where he got the first thing. There is more that I eat after a little confusion on getting it out of the almost cloth.

I am half done with a crunchy thing when there is more noise. This is a very scary noise, loud and rhythmic with flashing lights on top of a moving box. I hide behind Rafe calling out a prayer to the Great Spirit. I shriek when a man gets out of the box dressed more strangely than Rafe or the others. This man has on his side one of the painful magic things I pull on Rafe trying to get him to run with me. I explain to him about the last time I was with pale men then stop when I hear a mostly familiar language.

"Wait slow down, what are you talking about?" I turn to look at the new man with the painful magic on his side.

"The last time I was with pale men there was a lot of shouting and then painful magic from the thing on your side." His mouth hangs open for a moment.

"Did they look like this?" I shake my head.

"No they had mostly big cloth on their head they had weird color cloth on their body. Many had a second bit of cloth in dark color over that. They used the painful magic on their side like yours to hurt me then I was put in that box. I did not understand anything, there was a lot of big animals with four legs like deer but bigger. They were attached to big wooden things. There were a lot of big wooden boxes that looked a little like the rooms I grew up with." I stop when the man I can speak to staggers around then sits on the box he came in.

"I think you better come with, this is wrong. You will need to speak to experts and see if they can figure out what happened to you."

"I do not understand anything that is happening, you speak our language but it is wrong. You say what happened is wrong, it is not wrong it is what happened. I am given meal in almost cloth I did not have to make myself. May I stay with Rafe?"

Rafe and the new man converse in the strange language. There is some nodding and shaking of heads. Finally Rafe smiles at me and walks me over to the box. I do not want to get in then Rafe gets in and holds his hand out to me I get in then climb on him when the door shuts. Once I calm down about this magic that is loud and carrying me in a box I look around. There is a lot of strange cloth on people other magic boxes pass us going the opposite direction.

With a shriek I depart the magic box and try to get a cloth I recognize. The coloring I do not remember seeing though it is a lovely color. I am stopped by something I can see through but not walk through. I feel around ignoring all of the noise behind me until Rafe comes up and takes my arm. He is saying something I do not understand, the new man catches up and takes a deep breath.

"How did you get here from the wagon?" I stare at him confused until he explains wagon.

"I saw the cloth and wanted to get it, it is familiar to me."

"I gathered that part, how did you leave wagon?" I look at Rafe confused, his expression not helping.

emap
emap
237 Followers