Vampire Ball

Story Info
Jenny meets her Vampire lover at a ball.
2.7k words
4.14
19.4k
32
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
absorb
absorb
15 Followers

She entered the castle, they all were taken into, the grand ballroom. There were so many of them, in the room, she was very nervous. Her heart rate had begun to accelerate, and her hands were tingling. She looked the part thank goodness, she had dressed just right. She had chosen to wear a blue gown, the same color as her eyes. It was sleeveless and mid cut, long and flowing behind her. Her fair skin with freckles on her arms and legs, almost had a glow to it, within the candle lit room. Jen with her long neck had chosen to wear it, without any adornment. She had chosen, a pair of simple blue earrings and a bracelet of diamonds, worn to enhance her gown. All the female guests were in dresses. Of the men, they were wearing, tuxes and ties.

It was a fine evening, and the ball was just beginning. Jenny was so enraptured by it all yet, she was only there on the invitation from, her dearest friend Sarah, and her husband John. She had traveled many a mile, to be there that night.

Jenny knew of Sarah's and John's secret, they were both Vampires, and so were most of the guests, at the ball that night. Sarah had invited them, and created the ball, for several reasons that night. She was celebrating, her recent business success, and showing off her new husband, John.

In a small way it was about Jenny as well, for she was trying to find her a mate. Sarah had hoped, by inviting all her closest single Vampire friends, one of them would connect, with Jenny. She was a dear friend, and wanted her to be a part of her life. For if Jenny, was one with a Vampire, in there secret society, she would be accepted, in her inner circle of friends.

Jenny was excited and hoped, that tonight would be grand. Sarah and John introduced Jenny, to all her male friends. Well at least the ones Sarah thought, she would click with. Jenny, found herself by mid- evening, to be feeling not right and at a break, she decided to go, and get a glass of wine. Jenny found herself on the patio, overlooking the garden. As the cool night air hit her lungs, she began to relax and breathe a bit easier. Jenny felt someone watching and approaching her, she turned around and saw him.

He was tall, about six foot two inches tall, black tux and shoulder length black hair, wavy and natural. He had stunning blue eyes, with a very noticeable grey ring around his irises. He was fair skinned as her, with a bit more color, around the arms and face. He introduced himself, and said, "I am Patrick, and you are"? She was a bit hesitant but, finally spoke to him. He was handsome, and his accent was Irish, she could bet on that one. He commented again, saying," Beautiful night." Jenny agreed with him, and they began a small conversation.

Jenny had told him, how Sarah and herself, had met online, and became fast friends. He did comment, how Sarah was showing, Jenny off, to all her male friends. Jenny was embarrassed now and a bit shy and told him of her single status. Jenny's face had reddened, and Patrick asked about, if she had dated much, Jenny had said, not much. Truth was, she had only been with one male, her whole life.He said that by now, women have many lovers in a lifetime nowadays. Jenny laughed nervously, he moved a bit closer to her, and her pulse began to race.

He touched her hand, very lightly and looked into her eyes. It was a very intimate moment, Jenny felt a tingle in her left hand, always a sign of good luck. Jenny's breathing became deeper, and he noticed, slowly he moved toward her waiting lips. There lips met, a small sensual kiss, and Jenny began to pulse in another area, it was not her heart beat. She sighed, and he heard that too, his eyes this close to hers, looked like they had deepened, a darker blue. A small moan, escaped Jenny's mouth, and he reacted right there.

Jenny's eyes fluttered and he caressed her face, along her jawline. He slid his hands from the sides of Jenny's neck, to her shoulders, then down to her waist. He pulled Jenny in, and kissed her harder this time, more passion, and fire and her body reacted. Jenny curled her hands, around his neck, and ran her fingers into his hair. Jenny opened her lips, and inserted her tongue, to dance with his. He let out a sort of small gravely growl, deep in his throat. Jenny heard it and began, roaming his backside with her hands, and he did the same.

Little did they know it, but a few people were watching this, from the glass doors to the patio. It was Sarah and John of course, she was smiling, she knew it would be him, that finally Jenny would have, someone light her fire.

They had exchanged numbers that night, and emails and he promised, to call Jenny, the next night. Jenny had stayed after the party, and talked to Sarah and John about him. She had told her, he was a powerful man, in the business world, one of her partners. Jenny was delighted to know, that Sarah knew him so well, and could tell her, details of his life. They chatted for a bit longer, and it was time for her to get home.

Jenny had work in the morning herself. So, she got home and drew a long hot bath, soaked in the tub for about an hour or so. She felt so much better, and relaxed a bit. Jenny found his email address and phone number and was curious, if he would actually call her, the next night or not. Jenny fell asleep with him on her mind. Jenny could have sworn, that she had a dream of him, and herself having sexual bliss, and it was so real. Jenny actually climaxed, in her sleep. She woke the next day, in the best mood, for that reason alone.

He did call, and Jenny answered, and they had set up, the official date, for the weekend. Jenny was mesmerized by him, he made her feel that she was beautiful ,desired and wanted. It happened every moment she was near him. The date was simple, dinner for two, although he ate very little. They had a drink, and they talked for hours, yet it seemed like minutes to her. They met many times, after that first date. Some days, it was a meal or a movie, early in the evening. Each time they saw one another, Jenny felt like, she was falling for him hard. She would say, about three weeks into dating, they decided to become intimate.

He had planned a very romantic evening, for them both at his place. He had candles lit and music on. He owned, lovely rich furniture, with a velvety touch to it. Jenny was feeling very sensual, and relaxed with him, a glass of wine, and she was ready.

He slid the glasses of wine, down to the table, and began by touching Jenny's arms slowly. He held her face inches from his mouth, the anticipation, of the kiss was sweet torture. Both there lips parted open, his soft lips caressed Jenny's bottom lip first, and then the top. He moved to the sides, tasting her to a full on kiss. It was soft at first, and then more heat, more passion burned through there veins and it became something more.

Jenny's breathing was labored now, and her heart began to pump, blood rushing through her veins, and it was like magic. She was so excited, and his eyes like blue fire, dancing with the lust and passion. Her, thoughts was he was so damn alluring. He held Jenny close, and asked if he should start there. Jenny was turned on, and said, let's start here. Patrick began with a simple gesture, of sliding her dress strap down, to reveal Jenny's shoulder, and put a single kiss on it. She shuttered and sighed, and he had heard it, and he became aroused.

Jenny helped him, by removing her straps down, and exposing her red lace bra. Patrick found her breasts and was very attentive, to her protruding nipples. They were so hard, and the buds begging, to be touched. Patrick touched them, through the material, and she arched her back into it. He took the bra hooks, from behind her back and unhooked it, with one hand. Her soft plump breasts free now, with all the creamy white skin exposed.

He flicked his tongue, in small circles around each bud. Jenny began to moan a bit, and arch her back into and pull his head, closer to her breasts. Patrick slid his hand, around Jenny's waist, then began pulling her dress up, and off her completely. There she was in her garter belt, thigh high stockings, matching thong, and nothing else. Patrick took a moment, to gaze at her beauty, and then said ever so softly," You are beautiful."

Jenny blushed and was so aroused now, that she was wet, in anticipation of the sexual pleasures to be had. His hands smoothed down her garter belt, and hovered over the thigh high hosiery. She shivered slightly at his touch, and parted her legs further for his access to her hot wet pussy. Her eyes had gone to half slits at this point, and she was panting slightly.

Patrick, slid his finger inside her wetness, then she moaned and begged him for more. It was so wet and slick from all the foreplay already, he had no problems adding, two more fingers in this manner. He pumped the fingers, in and out faster and deeper each time. Jenny began to buck onto his hand, he kissed her then, deep and long. He felt her muscles tighten, and knew she would soon climax. His mouth found her breast and he suckled on it. He pinched her other nipple, heard her cry of pleasure. She gave all her breast, into his hungry mouth.

Just as she was about to climax, he bit down slightly, his small fangs just barely, nicking her nipple. At that feeling, Jenny exploded wet sweet juices, around Patrick's fingers, and around his wrist. He began to suckle, a small drips of her essence, her sweet red life's liquid. He began slowly, and sucked harder, to feel it rush into his mouth. Jenny's sweet nectar, of her essence, was all he desired, at that moment. Jenny was on another plain now, her body pulsing from her climax, and his sucking at her breast.

The sight of him, sucking her breast, was erotic to Jenny. She had never felt so turned on before. As he pulled away a small trickle, of red lines of blood, ran down her creamy white skin. He lapped them up quickly, and yet it did not turn her off, it excited her more. No one had ever done this to her, and she liked it very much. His cock so hard, Jenny could see it, his cock was straining, against the fabric. She reached down, touched him there, and his eyes closed, and his head went back. That plain did it for Jenny, she pulled his clothes off so fast, he began to smile. Jenny said, he was so damn sexy, and sensual.

Patrick, enthralled by her words, kissed her hard and long, with there tongues, playing inside them both now. He said, I am not done tasting you yet, lie back down my dear, and she didn't need asking twice. She lied down, and he began spreading her legs wide, exposing her pink bud, and soft velvety lips apart. Patrick, kissed her pussy lips, as he had kissed her mouth before.

He lightly nipped her clit with his fangs, not piercing but, a small nick of pleasure and pain. Jenny about came off the couch then, and cried out. He inserted his fingers and began to thrust, in and out of her wet hot pussy, and circled her clit, with his tongue. Jenny was so wet, and smelled so good, enough for Patrick's mouth, to water in delight. He licked her inner walls, and touched her thigh highs, and pulled on her garter belts. He slid her garters off, and rolled her thigh highs off without, ever stopping licking her clit, and it was driving her wild. He felt and saw her stomach clench tight, and he lifted off to say, cum for me Jenny.

She squirted so hard, she bucked and arched her back, and screamed his name, Patrick, Patrick! He bit her then on the inner thigh, just as she screamed, not hard but, enough to get another taste, of her essence. Patrick sucked and licked, and rolled her sweetness, around his tongue. Jenny was beyond noticing anything but, pleasure and pulsing, of her wet pussy.

Patrick then slid up her body, and licked her navel, and then her breasts, she moaned and whimpered, moving, around for him. He liked that very much. Jenny begged him, to have sex with her now. He entered her slow, at first his cock throbbing, with new found blood and power, riding his ever cell, in his body now. Patrick looked at her then, a sense of wonder and joy, with anticipation on his face, a wicked grin, he smiled just for her.

Jenny watched as he slid his cock in her, in and out faster and deeper. She moaned for him, and he kissed her neck, and licked the underside of her ear. He filled her so completely, and she was amazed, at how strong and vibrant he was. She arched her back, and they began a tango of motion, her matching him in strokes. His breathing labored now, he pulled her close and said," Move above me Jenny, move for me." She then slid out from under him, then atop him, moved her legs to the sides of his hips.

There she looked into his eyes, and she moved for him, and rode his cock, and kissed him hard and fast. She pumped up and down, faster and harder, and felt her stomach clench, and new she would orgasm soon. She told him, I want you to bite my neck, not to hard but enough, to taste me one last time, before we are through, he agreed. She began to stride into a faster pace, and his eyes were wild with passion now. Jenny, was inches from his neck, as she licked and bit him, not drawing essence but, to pleasure him, sexually that way. He moaned and growled a bit, and called her name, Jenny, Jenny!

She then felt him shudder, and felt his stomach clench, and new he was going to cum. She tilted her head and his fangs found her spot on her neck, and sank true, her essence flooding his tongue, and his seed pumping into her womanhood. She bucked and moaned, and cried out, in both pleasure and small amount of pain, but, the pleasure out rode, the momentary pain. His constant sucking and licking on her neck, brought her to climax for the last time. She held him as the waves of pleasure, rode them both.

There, they lay on the couch, never making it to the bedroom. She kissed him, and stroked his chest and told him he was a wonderful lover. He caressed her, and told her she was beautiful. They both took a long hot shower together, exploring there wet bodies, and holding onto the afterglow, of there time together. She was happier, then she could ever remember, and so was he.

The fell asleep on his king sized bed, warm, and secure, and very satisfied. Jenny did dream, but this one was of her with Patrick and this time, she didn't need to imagine how it could be, she knew for sure, he was the one. Patrick was her Vampire lover, from now on, perhaps one day to be with forever. For now, it was enough, that she had the best sexual experience of her life.

absorb
absorb
15 Followers