Vampire Brothel - Aaron Regent

Story Info
A place for sinful pleasures mortals simply cannot give.
3.1k words
4.53
10.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron Regent - Client 031

Chapter One

Hard guys don't beg chicks.

It was a saying I heard and memorized at the age of eighteen. My heart had just been crushed by my first crush. How ironic is that?

Anyway, the experience taught me a vital lesson. I had to be in control of my emotions at all times. No girl was worth falling for and no girl deserved me exclusively.

When I turned twenty and realized that girls loved bad boys, I was in business! The Casanova Aaron was born and he never went away since then.

It's not like I wanted him to go away though. I mean, who wants to be stuck with one pussy for the rest of his life when there are so many to fuck?

The more I acted like I didn't care, the more the pussies flocked to me. I didn't waste my opportunities. I fucked every single one of the soft wet pussy that came my way and I loved it... that was until I saw her.

I was sitting at the bar with a few friends when this goddess walked in. At first sight, I was drawn to her. It was more like a forceful pull. I guess the best way I could explain it was that it had never happened before.

She was beautiful and damn right sexy. I had seen a lot of beautiful and sexy women in my lifetime but this one was different. There was something mysterious about her. I realized that I couldn't take my eyes off her. I had to get to know her and possibly add her to my list of women-to-fuck.

There was something about her that screamed "bend me over and fuck me hard."

That was all I could think of.

Her full red lips made me imagine how great it will be to have them wrapped around my cock. I imagined her moving her head up and down the shaft of my cock and that instantly made me hard.

My friends could see the bulge in my pants. I must admit, it was a little embarrassing. That was the main reason I needed to conquer her. I needed to pin her to a wall and spread her legs wide apart, while ramming my hard cock into her wet pussy.

I pictured her screaming my name in ecstasy. It was an image I needed to make a reality. My Casanova life will be meaningless if I couldn't mount her like a horse and fuck her fat ass until she was screaming like the bitch that she was.

How do I know she's a bitch? Simple. All women are bitches. They starve good men of their pussy and spread their legs wide for jerks to fuck them. Only bitches do that.

The good thing today is... I'm a jerk, so that pussy will be all mine.

Chapter Two

The super sexy girl sat in a dark corner of the bar, with a glass of champagne in front of her. She didn't drink from it, she just had it there. From time to time, she cast glances at me. I knew what she was doing. It was a game to her and I sure as hell was going to win it.

I gulped what remained of my drink in one go. It was time to get the prey. There was something about this one that got to me. She aroused me in ways I couldn't explain. It had to be the long red dress she was wearing. Red affects me in ways other colors can't. Maybe it wasn't just the dress but the lips too. She had full pouty red lips covered perfectly with red matte lipstick.

I approached her table and stopped briefly to look at her face. I probably shouldn't have. She got me right there with her icy blue eyes and sultry red lips. Her stare felt like a wave, sent directly to crash in my cock. I had to look away for a split second. That was the only way I could regain control. My cock had gotten unruly and out of hand. It bulged and throbbed against my pants like I was having an orgasm. How can a stare make me feel like that when I'm the pussy king? It didn't matter. I had to fuck this bitch. She needed to know who the boss in this game was.

"May I?"

I pointed to the empty chair opposite her. She shrugged to let me know she didn't care if I sat there or not. I knew what she was doing. Acting all indifferent like my presence wasn't making her cunt wet. It was a strategy. Good thing I'm a master strategist.

"You look lovely this evening?" I complimented her.

She smiled at me in a way that made my cock rise and fall in quick motions.

"This girl will be the death of me." I thought.

I immediately countered that thought. I was the Casanova here. All she'll ever be is my next conquest. Once she got a feel of my mighty cock, she'll be swooning over me for days.

"Do you mind if I buy you a drink?" I asked.

"I already have a drink." She replied, tracing her finger on the rim of her untouched champagne glass in a seductive manner.

I looked at her with lust in my eyes. I couldn't wait to explore the depths of her cunt. I found myself wondering how tight she will be. It was an uncomfortable time but I loved it.

"I take it you're waiting for someone." I said, breaking the awkward silence that ensued after her reply.

She smiled again and made to leave. I caught her by the arm in a swift motion.

"Wait... Can I have your number?" I asked.

She lifted her eyelids seductively to look at me one more time.

"I already dropped something better." She replied, turning around and walking away.

I don't know how I missed it before but on the table in front of me, there was a piece of paper that contained directions to a place just off Harbor Highway.

"Score!" I gave myself a mental pat on the shoulder.

I knew she would eventually give in to my charms. All that was left was for me to fuck her so hard she'll feel like she was hit by a moving train.

Chapter Three

I got off the highway at the green sign and made my way into the woods. It was a quarter past eight pm but it wasn't particularly dark. The sky was lit with a full moon which I was thankful for because it would have been a real chore navigating my way in the woods otherwise.

I walked for about five minutes before spotting the massive castle-like structure in front. Even in the dim lighting, I could see how beautiful it was.

"This girl is mega rich." I thought to myself and a smile formed on my face.

There was something about fucking a rich girl that took me to heights of elation. They were naughtier and nastier - all the spicy things a guy like me enjoyed. Knowing my conquest for the night fell into this category heightened my arousal. I doubled my steps and stepped onto the stone-lined pathway leading to the front door.

"What the..."

A flock of bats flew out of the darkness, straight at me. They flapped their wings around me and clawed with their feet. I don't know if I missed them before, but they seemed to appear out of thin air. It was the scariest thing in the world. By the time they flew past, I had several scratches on my face which had begun to bleed.

"Fuck! Stupid bats!" I spat in frustration.

I don't know how Batman manages to look cool amidst those things. Not only were they annoying and scary, they were also stupid. Everyone knows not to beat up a Casanova's face when he's out for a spicy night.

The brain in my head thought about going back home. I thought it might be better to come back at a later date. Unfortunately, the brain in my cock was the prevalent brain at the time and it told me to go straight in. I was way too close to the pussy to retreat. Besides, hard guys don't back down.

I found the front door unlocked and walked right in. There was a teenage-looking girl at the reception, staring at a computer screen.

"Why is there a reception in this rich pussy's house?" I wondered.

The receptionist's head shot up so fast, it made me jump. I didn't know the reason for her shocked reaction. Was she doing something illegal at her desk and was shocked to see someone walk in? I guessed I'll never know and continued to walk towards her.

As I approached, she got increasingly uncomfortable. It looked like she was putting way too much energy into staying calm. I was confused for a few seconds before it finally struck me. The girl had been staring intently at the blood coming out of my bruises. I must have freaked her out showing up in there all bloodied.

"I was attacked by bats outside." I said, in a bid to calm her down.

She swallowed hard and continued staring at me.

"How... how may I help you?" She asked.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. She asked the right question, but it was the way she asked it that got me unsettled. She got up from her chair and sank her nails into the wooden desk in front of her. She looked like she was restraining herself from doing something.

"Is she hemophobic?" I wondered.

I've heard certain people have an extreme fear of blood but I had never encountered anyone with the condition before today. I knew I should have gone home to clean up but hey, why do that and miss the pussy when I can clean up in the rich cunt's bathroom anyway?

I was about to respond and tell the girl who I was there to see when the freakiest thing happened. Looking like she had lost some kind of inner battle, the receptionist rushed towards me so fast that I barely saw her move.

"Delia, this one's mine."

This voice came through at the nook of time. The receptionist I now know as Delia stopped inches away from me. My eyes widened in disbelief as I looked at the person who spoke and back to the receptionist.

It was the sexy girl from the bar. She was wearing black tights and a black turtle neck this time. It was a very different look from the red dress at the bar but her signature red lips remained.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked.

"Delia has a morbid fear of blood." She replied.

There was something about her icy blue eyes. I didn't know if it was the light in the reception or her discomfort with Delia's reaction to me but she looked like she was alarmed. There was no expression on the rest of her face, just the eyes.

"Why don't we step outside so Delia can recover?" She continued, leading me back towards the front door.

"How the fuck did she move so fast?" I wondered, walking out of the reception as briskly as I could manage.

It wouldn't help my bad boy persona to look scared in front of a target pussy.

Chapter Four

I walked behind the sexy girl as she led me to a different wing of the castle-like building. I think she intentionally decided to walk in front of me. The view from behind was badass. Her ass wasn't too big or too small. It was just perfect. She swayed her hips in a sensual manner. It was deliberate and it worked. I began to feel a slight tingling at the tip of my cock. I couldn't wait to get to our destination. I had waited way too long to fuck this chick.

She turned around to look at me, just like she read my thoughts.

"I was going to get you cleaned up but on second thought, I think we should go into the woods." She said with a seductive smile.

The way she pouted her full red lips got my cock instantly hard.

"I'm going to fuck her pussy so hard, she'll remember my name for years to come."

At this point, I began to believe there was something weird about this chick. Any time I thought about fucking her to stupor, she turned around and smiled at me in a way that said 'you have no idea what you're in for'. Maybe I was overreacting and it was purely coincidental but when combined with the freaky receptionist and the way her icy blue eyes glimmered in the moonlight, I believed I had good reason to be skeptical.

We had walked some distance into the woods when she turned around sharply. In a split second, she unzipped my pants and exposed my glorious cock. It was one of my best features in my opinion. From the smile on her face, I knew my opinion wasn't far from the truth.

"That was fast." I said in a husky whisper.

Her chest was so close to me now that her huge breasts stared me in the face. They begged me to grab, squeeze and suck them. I was going to oblige but as soon as I reached for them, they were no longer there.

I turned around in surprise. I saw the sexy girl behind me with one hand on her hips. She was completely naked.

I was going to ask how the fuck she pulled that off but a Casanova can't think straight in the presence of delicious boobs and pussy - all waiting to be taken.

I rushed to her with unimaginable speed and grabbed both breasts with my hands. I squeezed the fleshy mounds and sucked with hunger. It felt so great. I closed my eyes for less than a second when I felt the lightheadedness that came with travelling too fast.

My eyes shot open immediately and I discovered we were on the same spot. I must have been lost in the succulence of her breasts so much so that I imagined the movement. My excitement heightened. My hands explored the beauty of her naked body as my lips continued to suck on the most perfect set of boobs I had ever seen.

She pushed me away from her and smiled. She dropped her eyelids seductively, before looking up at me again. I was going crazy. She was starving me... making me wait.

I knew I couldn't take it much longer. I made my way towards her but she was gone from sight again. I felt her hand grab my cock from behind and moaned. That was enough to silence any questions I had about her ability to get away from me so fast. She moved her hand up and down the length of my cock, squeezing and releasing at intervals. I was pre-cuming like someone left a tap open.

She got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth.

"Shit... Fuck..."

I had never been to heaven but I was sure that was how it felt to stand at its gates. My goodness! She was moving her tongue in ways I didn't believe were humanly possible, while pushing my shaft in and out of her mouth slowly. My cock grew so big that I believed it was going to rupture.

"Don't stop!" I screamed.

I was breathing fast and clenching my fists. My toes were tingling. I felt overwhelmed with pleasure that my body threatened to give up.

"Please don't stop!" I screamed again.

I don't know why I was asking her not to stop. It was clear I would burst if she continued but somehow I couldn't get enough. She kept going, giving me what I desired.

She grabbed my balls and squeezed them lightly, while still sucking on my cock. I let out a loud moan and screamed all the names of saints I had ever heard in my life.

"Holy shit, I'm cuming!" I exclaimed, shaking from pleasure.

She spun me around and wrapped one leg around my waist, plunging my cock into her wet pussy. I screamed at the top of my lungs, unable to control the pleasure that was welling up inside me. She shuffled us backwards in that position until her back was against a tree trunk. All the while, she was grinding and winding on my cock.

I don't know how she did it exactly but I know that bitch's got skills!

Her hips were moving like they were attached to elastic strings. She bounced her ass and slammed her pussy into my cock. I was going crazy but somehow, I hadn't spilled my load. Was she able to control that somehow? I had no idea but it didn't matter. I loved what she was doing and I let her continue.

She ran her fingers through my hair, then traced a line to my back and ended at the tip of my butthole. I felt myself jolt and throb inside her when I realized what she was about to do.

She didn't let me wait too long. She plunged deep into my butthole with her finger and that was all it took. I couldn't even wait for her to retrieve the finger. I was screaming like a bitch and spilling my load in torrents. I never knew the human body was capable of producing that much sperm.

If she wasn't on some form of birth control, there was no way she wouldn't end up pregnant with my child. At the time, that was the last thing on my mind. I was having the biggest orgasm of my lifetime and it wasn't about to stop.

She moved her other hand up to my head and massaged it. It felt so good that I didn't realize she was pushing my head to the side to expose my neck. I was screaming into the night with my blood all pumped up when I felt a sharp pain on my neck.

The pain grew stronger in intensity with every passing second.

She was still moving her hips such that my cock was still going in and out of her wet pussy. I was still screaming at the top of my lungs but it was no longer from pleasure.

"Holy fuck... She's a Vam..."

My thoughts ended right there. The scenery changed immediately to a blinding light. I could no longer see the sexy girl or the woods for that matter. I didn't know how it happened but the fear I felt was real. Whatever lay at the end of the light, I somehow knew I wasn't going to like.