Vampire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers

Lifting her mouth from me and looking me in the eye, she asked, "Do you want more?"

I could barely form the words from the need I was feeling, "Yes, yes. Please I need to feel you on me."

She gave me a wanton look and slid down farther, bringing her face to my pussy. My body cracked with energy once her tongue slid across my wanting pussy and hit my sensitive clit. Licking around my raised clit she got me burning, wanting for release yet not wanting for it to be over. My hands were on my nipples pulling and twisting them, feeling her tongue slip into me and lick up my juices. She licked, nibbled and sucked me until I could feel myself getting closer, my moans hit a higher note and suddenly her finger entered my pussy rubbing my g-spot. I exploded; my body thrashed in orgasm, my juices squirted over her face, my hands gripped wildly at the bed sheets. My vision darkened and my mind started to blank out, until I felt her starting to blow gently on my overheated pussy. Suddenly my breath caught again and the world became sharp again.

"Wow... wow..." all I could say coming down from the best orgasm ever without blood, possibly the best ever.

She giggled and came up to me giving me a deep kiss, I could taste myself on her lips and I explored her mouth with my tongue. Suddenly she broke the kiss, "Did you like that?"

"Oh I loved it; you are the very best ever." I felt like I should have been blushing, sounding like a little girl with her first crush.

She laughed, "Good, I'm glad you liked it, because I loved doing it." Then she give a me a sideways look, but said nothing.

I knew what was on her mind without her saying a thing, I was nervous but I really wanted to try it. Using my hands to guide her I rolled her onto her back and gently lay down between her outstretched legs. I planted light kisses starting at her knees working up to her waiting pussy gaining courage from her moans of delight. She moaned in frustrated pleasure as I skimmed my tongue around the outside of her pussy. I took in her scent and taste and found that it wasn't that different from mine own yet I knew it was also what I had tasted the night before. My tongue glided across her hardened clit and she groaned in lust trying to grind her pussy into my face, I smiled.

Licking up her wet pussy lips around her clit and back down, before I would suck on her clit like a little cock. Using a little bit of teeth I nibbled on her outer lips and licked up her sweet juices, while thinking of anything that had been done on me that I liked. Everything came easily like I had been meant to spend my time eating out this beautiful woman before me.

I noticed a change in her breathing and I got faster wanting her to come like she made me come. "YYYEEEESSSS!" She yells as her body locks up in orgasm, a rush of wetness coats my waiting tongue and lips as I greedily suck her. Then I feel her body collapse as she came down, and I crawled up to where she was laying. I kissed her neck and she turns to me, "Are you sure you've never done that before? Because you are a natural then."

I laughed at that thought, "It wouldn't be the first time that someone had said that to me before." Then I covered her mouth to stop any questions that might break the spell, our tongues exploring.

Slowly we tangled into each other; our legs lacing together, our one set of arms crossing each other, our fingers on the other interlocked. As I fell asleep I was thinking that I have known her for such a short time yet I have never had such a connection with a human before...which led me to the thought of how would I ever tell her I wasn't one.

Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers
12