Vampire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers

"I would have started out with something softer but I'm not sure if you would be able to really feel it then." And she brought the riding crop down a few more times, and then she murmured to herself, "My god do the strips heal quickly, but I will save that for later." Louder she said, "Yes you are the perfect slut, you try to stay still but you jerk and pull each time, but it's not away from me." She took her fingers and pushed them into my soaking pussy, "See you love all of this, you were just waiting for the right Mistress to release you from your needs for all of these years. And by tomorrow I will have everything to be able to fully take control of your body. What do you think of that slut?"

My mind was whirling, "I'm not sure of it Mistress, I haven't done all this before."

Suddenly I felt the crop again, "I will not handle lies; I heard you almost say Master before. Although he may not have any skills you have done this and your body wants it to continue. I have this biting need to fuck you since I've already have had your mouth tonight." She turned and opened a drawer that I couldn't see into and pulled something out, with my gifted eyesight I saw her put on a strap-on and it had quite a big cock attached to it. She must have heard my whimper, "Yes slut it's very big, and very hungry and unlike men this one never goes soft."

With that she moved between my legs and teased the end in my wet folds, then without farther warning she pushed into me fully. I moaned at the hard entry but loved the way that it filled me completely. Once she had it fully in she pressed her breasts into my chest, "Now you will cum for me freely since this is your first time, I want to make it very pleasurable," her voice husky with lust. Then she moved her hand down to a strap and pushed a button, suddenly the cock in me started vibrating and my body rose up and nearly bucked her off.

I caught a slight look of surprise before determination took over her features. She started thrusting into me and I felt an orgasm building in me, she heard my panting and moans, and thrust harder. That pushed me over the edge and my body tensed in passion, but she didn't stop. Soon I felt myself pushed over the edge again and then again. I went limp letting the intense pleasure wash over me, then she collapsed on top of me. The vibrating stop and I felt her taking off the straps, my eyes not wanting to open. The handcuffs were removed and all I could do was mumble "Thank you Mistress" before turning to her embrace and falling into a deep sleep.

(to be continued)

Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers
12