Vampire Civilization Ch. 03

Story Info
Haitian female vampire fights the Hunters.
1.4k words
2.25
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"They're coming," Samira Neville said, and the six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and curvy, short-haired young female vampire repressed a shudder. The Hunters were coming, armed with rifles, machetes and swords, and they had the advantage of numbers. For a long time, the City of Detroit, Michigan, had been a sort of haven for the vampire community. After the nuclear war, they thrived, growing in number until the human population was practically overwhelmed. Of course, that was before the various human groups united against the vampires, and the tide of the war between the two species began to turn. Samira was a newcomer to Detroit by way of Cap-Haitien, northern Haiti, at the time of the nuclear war.

Samira was twenty five years old, recently divorced, and trying to eke out a meager living by working as a waitress at a tiny restaurant located near the University of Detroit Mercy campus. One night, a strange man accosted Samira and bit her, and she passed out. When Samira woke up at the hospital the following evening, she was...changed. At the time, the doctors didn't know what to make of the situation but they would soon learn. Humanity learned that it had a new enemy, one that had been around for eons, hiding in plain sight. Mankind declared total war against the vampires, and if there's anything humans do well, it's extermination...

"I'm moving as fast as I can," replied Raphael Gomez, Samira's companion and fellow vampire. Short, slim, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, Raphael was born in the City of Lima, Peru, and came to Detroit, Michigan, for a better life. The young immigrant got caught up in the nuclear conflict, and was swept along during the rise of the vampires. Like a lot of the newbie vampires, Raphael and Samira faced a sharp learning curve.

The Makers, those mysterious, older vampires who came to Detroit with the purpose of turning as many humans as possible didn't stick around to teach vampire basics to their new progeny. The Hunters came, and in spite of the fact that the average vampire is five times stronger than the average human, they were winning the war. The Hunters developed outstanding weapons and technologies specifically to detect and eradicate the blood suckers. Samira and Raphael knew better than to be on the streets with squads of Hunters around, but they were hungry. Drawn to the sounds and smells of a camp of homeless humans, the two vampires were lured into a trap by the clever, lethal Hunters. One of them clipped Raphael with a silver bullet...

"I'm sorry about this," Samira told Raphael, and the young Peruvian vampire looked at his lady friend, puzzled. Samira pulled out a blade, and struck Raphael in the leg, causing the young vampire to roar in pain. Samira took off, knowing that the nearby Hunters definitely heard Raphael's screams. They would capture and most likely execute him. Better him than me, Samira thought as she took off into the night, moving with the preternatural speed of a vampire. There was roughly forty five minutes of darkness left, and the sky was already getting lighter.

Samira needed to be off the streets and in utter darkness before the sun rose. In the beginning of the nuclear apocalypse, the skies were dark, and there was darkness for most of the day. For the vampires, this was skin to paradise, and they emerged from their hiding holes by the thousands, by the tens of thousands. In their frenzy, those tens of thousands of vampires attacked the humans of Detroit, Michigan, and turned half a million of them into blood suckers. The vampires thought they had it made, and figured the humans days were numbered. Humanity fought back with a vengeance, and the vampires found themselves routed in the very metropolis which had become their stronghold...

Samira was almost a mile away when she heard Raphael beg for his life as the Hunters surrounded him. She knew it was for naught, since the Hunters policy was to eradicate any and all vampires on sight. The Hunters killed Raphael and he turned to ash, end of story. Samira felt no qualms about her old buddy's death. In this world, and probably other worlds as well, the strong survives and the weak dies. Samira learned harsh lessons about the game of survival long before she became a vampire.

Life in post-apocalyptic Detroit couldn't hold a candle to life in the Republic of Haiti, that's for sure. Samira's grandfather Isaac Neville was once one of the Tonton Macoute, the paramilitary death squads operating on the island of Haiti during the violent days of the Duvalier regime. After Samira's parents Jacques and Marianne Neville died during a car accident, Grandpa Isaac took care of her.

The old Haitian enforcer taught Samira about gunfighting and hand to hand combat. Samira lived in the environs of Cite Soleil, and was one of a few female members of the ferocious Gangs of Cite Soleil. After the Haitian police took out the gangs, Samira left the country and went to hide in Miami, Florida, before making her way to Detroit, Michigan. The young Haitian woman was looking for a better life. Of course, fate had other plans for Samira, and that's how she became a vampire...

At first, Samira reveled in her new powers as a vampire. As far as Samira could figure it, vampires were super strong and super fast, super healthy and immune to aging. In order to maintain all of these extraordinary abilities, all a vampire had to do was stay out of the sun and drink human blood. Do that and you basically get to live forever. Samira likes being a vampire, but found most of the other vampires dull and boring. The only exception had been Rayshawn Brant, a tall, handsome African American vampire who was smart as a whip.

Rayshawn had once been an NCAA Division One football player, and he would have been a shoo-in for the NFL if he hadn't been turned into a vampire. Unlike most vampires, Rayshawn wasn't content to chase sex, murder and adventure, but he was about higher purposes. Samira found herself drawn to Rayshawn, and for a time, the two of them were lovers. When the humans began to rise against the vampires shortly after the nuclear war, Rayshawn began to look for a solution that would help the vampires win once and for all, while all other vampires either fled or refused to take the human threat seriously...

"Samira, I care for you, babe, but I must leave Detroit, I must get in touch with the vampire elders," Rayshawn told her, during their last night together. They'd gone out hunting, found a healthy forty-something white female and fed copiously before having lengthy, passionate sex right next to her corpse. Samira looked at Rayshawn, this fine-looking, strong and masculine brother with the sexy dark skin and shiny white fangs. He'd fucked her real good, sucking on her tits while she moaned in pleasure, then bending her over to bang her.

When it comes to sex, Samira likes it rough and Rayshawn was more than happy to oblige. He took her on all fours, face down and big ass up, and fucked her roughly. Samira's passionate screams echoed into the Michigan night, and she didn't have a care in the world as Rayshawn made love to her. Many hours later, Samira and Rayshawn retreated to their lair, a subbasement apartment located below an old movie theater. Samira caressed Rayshawn's goateed chin, wondering why he felt the need to leave. Detroit was as secure a place as a vampire could want, in these post apocalyptic times...

"Rayshawn, come on, you really think you're going to find some 4000-year-old vampire elders out there? Stay with me," Samira insisted, but Rayshawn had made up his mind. Rayshawn left the City of Detroit, Michigan, and headed to West Africa. According to intel he'd gathered, the vampire elders were currently in the City of Accra, Ghana. Samira watched Rayshawn go, and she was kind of sad, because he was a decent companion. A fellow who's smart, funny, wicked, and good in bed, what's not to like? Samira liked Rayshawn but she did think of his trip to Ghana was a fool's errand.

A few months later, Samira was kicking herself for not leaving Detroit when she could. The resurgent humans were going to wipe out every vampire in Michigan for sure, and Samira wasn't sure she'd be able to escape. Mere moments before dawn, Samira found a decent hiding spot. The basement of an abandoned church provided the wayward Haitian female vampire with a proper refuge against the sunlight, oh irony of ironies. As Samira slept away the daytime hours, she vowed to get out of Detroit and reunite with her beloved Rayshawn. A dangerous plan is always preferable to no plan at all...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers