Vampire Civilization Ch. 05

Story Info
Interracial couple fights the vampire uprising.
1.2k words
1.79
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"This weapon will revolutionize the fight against the vampires," said U.S. Army Colonel Amelia McGrath. Tall and slender, with long dark hair, alabaster skin and dark green eyes, the senior military official looked at her officers as she brandished the V.E. 3900, the latest weapon designed by the techs for the war. Captain Lucius Crowley, a tall, burly African American man originally from Houston, Texas, nodded at the colonel.

Flashing her brightest smile, Colonel Amelia McGrath told Private Johnson and Private Richards to bring in the prisoner. The vampire, a tall, dark-skinned female, had been captured while trying to escape from Detroit, Michigan. Once upon a time, the female vampire answered to the name Samira Neville. Now, though, half-maddened by starvation, the undead creature glared at her human captors through feral eyes. Flashing her fangs, Samira glared defiantly at the humans. They'd caught her near dawn, after she'd gotten rid of her fellow vampire Raphael, and found a supposedly secure place to hide.

"I'll see you in Hell," Samira shrieked angrily, and Colonel Amelia McGrath grinned, then aimed the rifle at her. Samira scoffed, since the weapon which the middle-aged white female soldier was holding looked like those space guns from those awful Sci-Fi Channel Original Movies, back in the day. The Colonel squeezed the trigger, and a crimson beam shot out of the rifle, striking the vampire with full force. Samira gasped, and shuddered. One moment the Haitian-born female vampire was there, and the next she went poof, exploding into a million particles.

The officers gathered inside the Complex shook their heads, marveling at the awesome power of the rifle. The Colonel brandished her rifle like a Spartan warrior might have held his spear after a successful kill. After the U.S. government fell in the days following the nuclear war, Colonel Amelia McGrath gathered the remnants of the American armed forces and went on the offensive against the vampires. Some of the army's few victories were owed to her creativity and ruthlessness.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, what do you think?" Colonel Amelia McGrath asked cheerfully, and that's when everyone, starting with Captain Lucius Crowley, began to clap. Amelia McGrath had been called many things, a ruthless woman, a cold bitch, and an outstanding soldier, and she is proud to be all of these things. It's what is required to lead what's left of humanity against the vampires. The blood suckers were on the offensive in America, Canada and even Mexico, but were almost unheard of in places like Africa and the Arab world, though nobody seemed to know why.

Amelia didn't care how people in other parts of the world dealt with the vampire problem. Amelia is a proud daughter of America and she wants to be the one to eradicate the blood suckers within her homeland's borders. In order to do that, Amelia needed more fighting men and fighting women, more medicine, more technology and more guns. The V.E. 3900, or Vampire Eradicator 3900, was the latest tool in the war against the blood suckers. Something had to be done to save humanity from the blood suckers, lest the species perish...

"If we can mass produce these guns, we will have a serious tactical advantage against the vampires, they're stronger, faster and more vicious, but we can finally be better armed than they are," Captain Lucius Crowley said, and Amelia nodded firmly. After the demonstration, the Colonel left the military brass to chat among themselves, with the weapons designers and scientists chiming in. The Colonel and the Captain slipped away from the rest of the brass, supposedly to discuss matters of state or such.

As soon as they were out of sight, they embraced. Amelia took Lucius face into her hands and looked into his chestnut eyes. Lucius grinned and kissed Amelia, who kissed him back passionately and hugged him fiercely. They'd been good friends and lovers for quite some time. Of course, nobody cared about the military rules against fraternization anymore. Still, a woman like Amelia doesn't rise to the top of what's left of the American military without making a few enemies, and they don't need to know everything about her...

"You looked so hot there," Lucius told Amelia, who grinned, and she actually squealed as he patted her on her rather ample derriere. Hand in hand, Lucius and Amelia went for a walk around the fortified remnants of Detroit, which was on its way to becoming completely free of vampires. The rest of the state of Michigan was slowly fighting back, with ordinary men and women using guns, machetes and even baseball bats as they carried out attacks against the vampires. Amelia looked forward to the day when the last vampire in the continental United States was destroyed, and humanity could finally be at peace.

The nuclear war severely weakened the U.S. and much of humanity, leaving them easy pickings for the vampires, especially during the darkness that followed. The sunlight was blocked, well, seventy to eighty percent of it, was blocked by the nuclear waste clogging the skies, and the vampires tried to turn America into a smorgasbord. The blood suckers would have succeeded if it weren't for Amelia McGrath, a woman whose ruthlessness would amaze everyone who heard of her exploits. Amelia is a legend, and Lucius can't get enough of her...

"Nothing gets me hotter than killing vampires," Amelia said excitedly, and Lucius nodded, recalling how they'd met. Lucius was in Dearborn, Michigan, with his good buddy, Mitchell Harun, and some Lebanese-American guerilla fighters who were trying to deal with their hometown's vampire problem. They'd gone into a church basement, and found thirty or so vampires sleeping away the daylight hours. These vampires were newbies, having become blood suckers mere months before.

What Lucius, Mitchell and their buddies hadn't counted on was running into a Maker, one of the seasoned vampires who went around turning humans. The Maker, a powerful vampire of Arabian lore named Khalid Moffat, came for them. Lucius and his friends fought bravely, but the Maker overwhelmed them with his superior strength and speed. Khalid killed Mitchell Harun and had Lucius in his grasp, ready to bite him, when Amelia McGrath and a squad of soldiers stormed the church. Amelia decapitated Khalid Moffat with a bayonet, and the ancient vampire turned to dust before Lucius very gaze. On that day, Lucius pledged his loyalty to Amelia McGrath and her militia. They became friends, allies, and eventually, lovers.

"When this is over, you're mine," Lucius told Amelia, who laughed, and then they went home for some lovemaking. Around the City of Detroit, Michigan, the humans are slaughtering vampires and reclaiming their land. What Amelia McGrath and her colleagues don't know is that the Elders have left the continent of Africa and are now in the United States of America. Rama, Lilac and Amore, the three ancient female vampires are now walking among them. What do these ancient, powerful vampires want?

The ways of the vampire Elders are next to impossible to fathom, even for other immortal beings. Will they unite the vampire brood against the humans and lead them to total conquest of the planet? None can say. The ways of the Elders are as unknowable as the stars. At this point, the Elders are a force unto themselves. There will be a reckoning between the humans and the blood suckers and only one breed will get to rule the post apocalyptic world. Which one shall it be? Stay tuned for more. Vampire civilization will continue...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers