Vampire Erotica

Story Info
He seduces two women at a birthday masquerade.
5k words
4.33
41.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was just as how it was described, a return to the opulent days of monarchs. The guests mingled in their masquerade costumes, each one more extravagant than the next. The masks of pure gold or silver were encrusted with jewels. The costumes made of the finest silks, satins and lace, the men regal in their attire, the women queenly in theirs’. The ballroom was expansive and nearly filled to capacity. Chandeliers of the finest crystal hung from the ceiling. The floors were of a marble reserved for the kings of an age long since past.

They allowed the guests to glide along in their waltzes with minimal of effort. An orchestra of the finest classically trained musicians played on a staged in the center of the room on the left of the entrance. Up ahead, at the top of the room, were thrones chairs reserved for the host, his wife and two daughters, one of them an adopted girl of seductive color. The party was in their honor, a celebration of their maturing into women. Tonight was their night of celebration. Tables lined the other side of the wall, where windows stretched from floor to ceiling, exposing a view of the gardens and ornate fountains.

Nearly all the guests had arrived and our host, a Mr. Diego Salvador felt it was time to commence with dinner. He summoned the servants to begin informing the guests that they would be sitting for dinner soon and notified the orchestra to end the waltz and begin playing dinner music. Mr. Salvador sat in his throne with his wife to his right, one daughter to his left and the other to right of his wife. The servants then brought out a table and proceeded to place settings for the four of them. As the settings were completed and the guests were finished sitting, Mr. Salvador rose to address his guests.

Everyone devoted his or her attention to Mr. Salvador, but just as he was about to speak he stopped before the first word. Standing at the entrance to the ballroom was a newly arriving guest. He was dressed in the blackest of black silk with a cape that hung nearly to his ankles. The contrast of the black against his ghostly pale skin was eerie. His mask was of an onyx stone, trimmed with gold. It did little to hide his hauntingly, piercing eyes. He stood tall at over six feet. His hair seemed to be as black as the silk that caressed his body. His hands reflected him as a man that has not performed a laborious task in all his life, fingernails perfectly manicured, extending beyond the fingertips to a sharpened point. A servant arrived to remove his cape for him and in a motion that guests thought they missed due to a blink he had removed the cape and placed it gently in the outstretched hands of the servant. As he walked, he seemed more to glide. Every step was effortless and every movement fluid. He was guided to his table, already occupied by two elderly couples. When he arrived at his, before he sat, he bowed slightly to Mr. Salvador as if to apologize and to command him to continue.

After the stranger had taken his seat Mr. Salvador began to address the guests. “Ladies and gentleman, honored guests, we have gathered here tonight in celebration of my daughters’ twenty first birthday. Today they are women. Today they take their rightful place in society as the torchbearers of a legacy built over four hundred years ago when my ancestors first arrived in the land of Queen Isabella. Tonight we celebrate. Tonight we revel in the dawning of the new generation. I thank you all for your attendance of this most celebratory occasion. And now, let us enjoy.”

The stranger sat his table, his gaze locked on the two women he was there to celebrate. His eyes seemed to penetrate their souls. He locked onto them as if he attempting to communicate with them telepathically. Just then a servant poured him a glass of red wine. Without removing his gaze from the strikingly beautiful woman he began to caress the rim of the glass with a finger, as if he were circling the outside of a nipple of one of the women. As he circled, the daughter on the far right of Mr. Salvador, a Miss Belicia Salvador became flushed with desire. She felt a rising underneath her silk and lace. It was the rising of a nipple.

Belicia Salvador was the biological offspring of Mr. Salvador and his wife Arabela. She inherited all the physical beauty of her mother and all the mental capacities of her father. She possessed a smooth, flawless, pale skin that gave her long, sinewy body a translucent air. Her breasts, small when compared to her sister, were ripe and luscious with long protruding nipples. It was her left nipple that was betraying her tonight, rising in desire, causing her to heave in hopeless silence. She closed her eyes and clutched her dress underneath the table as she felt a finger slowly, languidly make its way around her erect, aroused nipple.

One of the guest at the table with the stranger felt it necessary to interrupt him in an attempt to be polite, if he really wanted to be polite, he would have left him alone so that he could continue his seduction from afar of Belicia Salvador. “My name is Luis, good sir. Luis Amaya.”

The stranger slowly diverted his gaze from Belicia towards the interruption. He smiled when their eyes met. “Amaya, means night rain, am I correct? My name is Andres de Santos, it is an honor to meet you good sir.” And with the completion of his sentence and smile, Andres lifted his glass of wine in a gesture of salute and fluidly sipped from the glass. When he placed the glass down he left a small drop of the intoxicating liquid on the rim of the glass. He then returned his finger to stroke along the edge, but this time his gaze moved over to Mr. Salvador’s other daughter.

Mr. Salvador’s other daughter, Miss Abeni Salvador, was adopted by the Salvadors when she mysteriously appeared in the crib next to Belicia. She was rumored to have belonged to an unwed servant of the Salvadors, but no one could prove that any of them had ever been pregnant. The Salvadors, primarily Mrs. Salvador, had decided to raise her as if she were their own. At that moment, she became their daughter and younger sister, by merely a month, of Belicia. She had grown up into a voluptuous, rubenesque beauty. Large full breasts were corseted high to give the exaggeration of cleavage. Her hair was long, like her sister’s, but it was a raven black in contrast to Belicia’s golden, blond locks. It fell down past her shoulders in soft wisps of curls. Belicia’s hair was just as long, but contained not a curve to it, instead falling straight down.

As Andres guided his finger around the rim of the glass Abeni could feel her nipple betray her the same way Belicia’s had her. It became hard, with the slight feeling of moisture from the spirit finger that traced it’s way around her ample bosom. Her breathing, too, became quick, laced with passion. Her loins were engulfed in a flame that moistened the folds of her perfectly groomed delta. She was very familiar with the feeling, as she had spent many a night exploring her body with her hands and fingers. She loved to stand in the mirror and allow her hands to roam free over her body, leaving her skin ablaze with desire. Abeni was becoming bold, her hand was making its way under her scarlet, satin and lace dress when a voice spoke to her inside of her lust filled mind, “I have come for you, “ it said.

Abeni jumped at the voice. She looked sheepishly at her mother, whom was sitting next to her, but it was a man’s voice that spoke to her. She looked passed her mother and to her father, but the voice was to soft to have traveled such a distance. Also, it didn’t appear to have come from outside of her, but from the inside. She looked around the room, frightened by the realization that someone may have entered her mind. Again, the voice came to her, softly; “I have come for you and your sister.”

Abeni looked past her parents at her sister to gauge her mood. Belicia looked Abeni at the same moment and they locked gazes as the voice spoke again, to both of them, “I have come for the both of you. You will fulfill my hunger tonight and I yours.” The sisters looked frighteningly at each other, coming to the realization that the other also heard the voice inside their heads. They didn’t know what to do. Their bodies were over taken by lust. They could no longer control the desires they had felt on many a nights in solitude. Images of a phantom figure filled their heads, walking towards them as they coward on the bed, clutching the other.

Andres stood from his seat and excused himself from the dinner that was beginning to be served. He apologized for his ill timing and gave the excuse that he would like to freshen up before he proceeded to indulge in dinner. The servant gave him directions for a bathroom on the first floor that he could use. Andres nodded his head towards the other guests seated with him and made his way out of the ballroom. As he walked towards the archway he again entered the minds of the women. “Come with me. Excuse yourself from dinner and come to me as is your destiny.”

Abeni and Belicia rose from their chairs and excused themselves from the table. Their father was not happy to see the guests of honor leaving just as the meal was being served, but a voice inside his head told him to let them leave. The women walked around the table and met at the middle on the other side. They walked trance like through the ballroom and towards the archway. On the other side, just out of the view of the party guests, to the right, Andres waited for the women. He stood, leaning against the wall on his left shoulder, at a perfect forty five-degree angle that defied the logistics of physics and gravity. His mouth curled in an inviting smile when the women came around the corner. He stood upright and extended his hands out to bring the women to him. He turned around and slowly they headed up the stairs to Belicia’s bedroom.

Upon entering Andres removed his masked and the women followed suit. Their beauty was legendary and Andres realized the tales were all true. He glided towards them, standing between the two beauties. He lifted a hand to caress the face of Abeni as he leaned forward to kiss Belicia on the mouth. His lips burned hers. A fire burned through out her body. Belicia was not as experienced, as Abeni when it came to exploring her body and therefor she felt a desire that long needed to be quenched. Andres slid his tongue into Belicia’s mouth, exploring, dancing with her tongue, and invading her virginity. Andres’ hand slowly made its way down from Abeni’s face, down her neck and over her breast. A gasp escaped from Abeni as her nipple once again rose and hardened. Her hands clenched into satin filled fists as her hips moved in small circular motions. Andres placed his other hand on the waist of Belicia and brought the woman closer to him. Pressing their bodies together, feeling the fire of desire that surged through her body.

Andres stood back and spoke to the women, not using words. He spoke to them as he did in the ballroom, through their minds. He commanded them to remove their costumes, slowly. He sat down in a chair, crossed his legs and reveled in the heavenly view that unfolded before him. Belicia helped Abeni with her dress first, slowly unbuttoning the back of the dress, caressing the newly exposed skin with each opening. Once the buttons were done, she slid her hands inside the dress, rising up from underneath the breasts, up to the shoulders so that she could slide the dress off her shoulders, exposing the newly bare mounds of heaving desire. Belicia then moved her hands down to her hips; the dress fit snug around the generous portions of Abeni’s lower regions. The dress fell to the floor, leaving Abeni nude to the delight of Andres.

It was now Belicia’s turn. Abeni turned to face her sister, kissing her as Andres had done, letting her tongue mingle with her sister’s. Her hand reached behind Belicia, indicating her to turn around so the she could undo the restrictive buttons that held the binding dress to her body. Undoing each button brought a new and more intense sigh from Belicia. With each button opened, a new desire opened within Belicia. Her eyes closed and her head swayed as she swooned with passion. Her hands reached back to caress the soft skin of Abeni’s thighs, raking her fingers across the burning skin, leaving a trail of fire that caused her pussy to moistened more. Abeni kissed Belicia on the neck as the last button came undone and the dress fell down the length of her sinewy body. Abeni reached around to cup Belicia’s breasts, pushing them high as she kissed harder on her neck. Belicia gasped with desire, her hands made their way from Abeni’s thighs and to her own thighs, feeling the soft, pale skin.

Andres sat with a controlled desire. He wanted so to ravish their bodies, take them swiftly, pouncing on their unsuspecting bodies, but he wanted to enjoy the moment. After four hundred years as a vampire he had grown to learn how to make a moment in time seem like an eternity. He knew he could make this night expand into the lifetime of the world. He watched as the women turned to face each other and kiss more fervently. Their fevered desire overtaking any sense of taboo. The women pressed their bodies together, meshing their breasts together, bringing out the beautiful contrasts of skin color: one woman dark as the mahogany trees that lined the outskirts of the estate, the other as pale and translucent as an angel captured by the mastery of Michaelangelo.

Andres rose from his seat and commanded the women to come to him. He then ordered them to undress him, each one given a specific task: Abeni would be responsible for his shirt and Belicia his pants. They moved into position, Abeni stepping closer so that she may begin to open the buttons on his shirt. Belicia took to her knees as she undid his belt, then the button that held his pants clinging to his waist. With every opening of a button, Abeni revealed a chest smooth of skin, ghostly pale in tone and muscular in build. His chest invited her in and she leaned forward to kiss his chest, moving her tongue over the tasty skin to his nipple. She flicked her tongue over his nipple as her hands reached under the shirt and slid it over his shoulders, causing it to fall to the floor. Belicia took hold of the open pants and slowly slid them down his legs. Before she was able to get them down past the thighs, Andres’ cock sprang before her, giving her a start. Never had she seen such a magnificently alluring specimen. Her experience with the male form was restricted to the occasional stolen peek of a magazine. She slid the pants down his legs, mesmerized by the protruding cock as it danced in front of her face. She desperately longed to touch, caress, and lick it. First she would be required to completely remove Andres’ pants and shoes, sliding the shoes off as she passed the pants over each foot.

Belicia took hold of Andres’ cock with her hand, unable to fully encompass it and gazed hungrily at the most beautiful cock. Her mouth closed in to kiss the tip, jumping back as it sprang forward. Next she opened her mouth and extended her tongue to lick, a taste most heavenly filling her mouth. Belicia knew not of the ways of pleasing a cock. She stared and began to slowly stroke the length. An urge to place the cock in her mouth overcame her and she did just that. Opening her mouth fully and sliding the warm entrance over the head. She loved the way it filled her mouth, tasted inside her. Her tongue caressed the underside as her lips glided over the length. Her hand continued to stroke the portion that remained uncovered by her mouth.

Her desire took over, causing her to increase her pace. She could not get enough of his cock as it filled her mouth and hand. Her desire grew to unbearable proportions, her other hand found it’s way to her pussy, where it began to stroke over the moist lips and sensitive clit. Her moans vibrated over the cock, sending sensations through it and into Andres’ being. As she continued to stroke, both him and herself, Belicia could feel a building fire nearing explosion. Her desire caused her to move her fingers feverishly, penetrating her pussy for the first time. A moan of reaching new heights escaped her and traveled along Andres’ cock. Her mouth and hands moved faster in tune with her own masturbation. Finally, she could no longer maintain the simultaneous duties and she removed her mouth as a delightful scream of passion erupted from her, sending her onto her back as she inserted another finger and pumped furiously in and out of her pussy.

All the while, Abeni continued to make love to Andres’ chest, kissing, sucking and licking his nipples, chest, neck and mouth. She had attempted to play with her pussy too, as she had loved to let her fingers make love to her, but Andres would not allow her. When she first reached for her pussy, Andres commanded her to remove her hand. She did as she was ordered, but the growing fire between her legs caused her to whimper in unfulfilled ecstasy. Her pussy dripped with desire, burned with need, pined for her to touch, but there was no relief coming. Andres knew that Abeni would be the first to stretch her fingers to her pussy and he wanted Belicia’s newly found orgasmic capabilities to be the center of all masturbation.

As Belicia writhed around on the floor, feeling her skin light on fire as her hands trailed over her, Andres ordered Abeni to lye next to her. Abeni did as she was told, lying next to Belicia. She raked her nails over Belicia’s breasts while kissing her on the neck. Belicia reached out to touch Abeni on her face, caressing the soft mahogany skin. The skin glowed in the candle light of the room; it gleamed with passion and glowed with desire. Abeni’s nails raked their way down to Belicia’s golden hair that covered her newly devirginized pussy. She pressed soft on the clit, sending a surge through Belicia’s body. She began to rub softly in a circular motion as the sister moaned softly in her ear. Her pussy moistened more to the touch, spilling its sweet, fragrant juices onto Abeni’s fingers. Abeni slid a finger inside of her, slowly pressing further in until her hand pressed forcefully against Belicia’s clit. The dual pleasures made Belicia gasp in pleasure. As Abeni pulled the finger out to the tip, she started back in with two fingers this time, opening the pussy to her.

Abeni began to kiss her way down Belicia’s body, sucking on a nipple, licking around the breast, trailing her tongue to circle around her navel. Abeni opened Belicia’s legs further apart, positioning herself so that she would have full access to her sister’s pussy. As she slid her fingers in and out of Belicia in a slow steady motion she placed her mouth over her clit, closing in around it with her lips. She sucked softly on the clit as she continued to stroke the beautiful pussy before her with her fingers. Although the combination of the sucking of her clit and the fucking of her pussy were delightful, the pleasures they achieved leveled and Belicia begged for more. She wanted Abeni to go faster and suck and lick harder, to send her over the top. But it was Andres that controlled Abeni now and he was the one that was imprisoning Belicia unmoving pleasure.

Abeni rose the lower portion of her body to her knees and Andres was able to slide underneath so that he could finally release some of the built up passion that was forced to remain in her. He flicked his tongue upward and lightly touched the outer folds of Abeni’s pussy. A moan escaped her and sent the vibrations through Belicia, causing her to moan loader herself. Andres could not help but touch the beautiful pussy before him. His fingers glided along the wet, dripping folds. He tasted his finger, drinking in the sweet nectar of Abeni. The intoxicating aroma filled his nose. He lifted his head to meet her pussy and engulfed her with his mouth. His tongue slid inside of Abeni’s pussy, lapping up all the nectar that it could reach. His teeth bit down on her clit, quickly being replaced by the forceful pressure of his lips. He opened her lips to the world, letting the cool breeze from his mouth dance over her clit. He licked her clit as he began to fuck her with a finger. Sliding it in and out of her as his tongue danced and caressed her clit.

12