Vampire Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abeni’s moans began to affect Belicia. They surged through her body as the swell travels across the seas. Belicia took hold of her breasts and began to play with her nipples, turning, pinching, and extending them to feel every new sensation possible. With each moan that surged through her from Abeni, Belicia could feel the plateau beginning to climb, her passion rose into the heavens as she lifted her hips to force Abeni to fuck her pussy harder. Abeni obliged and also stuck another finger inside of her, stretching Belicia to new and powerful heights. With each pounding stroke and vacuum like suck on her clit, Belicia cried out louder. Another and more powerful orgasm began to build within her. She reached down and grabbed Abeni by the hair, forcing her sister harder into her, trying to drive her head further into her womb. The ecstasy filled screams shook the walls of the room, rocking the foundation of the house.

As Abeni’s mouth, face, fingers and hand became covered in Belicia’s cum her own orgasm was beginning to build. Her hips rocked back and forth, over Andres’ head as he fucked her with four fingers. His infernal fingers seemed to penetrate her through her pussy and reach far into her soul. Their length was nearly more than what she could stand. His tongue moved in speeds and pressures that no mortal could ever accomplish. From the light as a whisper that blows through the trees, to the hard and furious force of the heavens raining down their fury, the sensations echoed throughout her body. Abeni braced herself, planting her hands on the floor as the beginning of the most unholy of orgasms began to build inside of her. From all five points of her body, the surging waves of lust met at her pussy, drowning Andres with her sweet cum.

As Andres cleaned his hand and face of all of Abeni’s sweet cum, the women stood and walked over to the bed. There they lied, waiting for Andres to come over where they knew who would fuck them with the pinnacle of four hundred years of existence. He glided over to the bed, admiring the beauty that lay before him. He crawled onto Abeni, letting his flesh burn hers at every point they touched. He slid the tip of his cock inside of her, teasing her with what was to come. He slowly slid the head in, pulling out completely just as slow. Again he repeated this, going in slightly further and again removing himself completely. With every intrusion of her pussy, Abeni would gasp in anticipation and with every removal she would groan in disappointment. Abeni would have loved to compliment her impending fucking by playing with her clit, but Andres held her hands under his over her head.

After what seemed an eternity of potential and disappointment, Andres finally fulfilled Abeni’s cries and finally slid completely inside her. His cock filled her pussy beyond its walls. As he pulled slowly out, the friction of his cock sliding against the walls of her pussy. Andres rested his body on Abeni’s, getting close enough so that he could kiss her along her neck as he fucked her. He rotated his hips in a circular motion as his cock slid in and out of her. Andres kissed her neck, mouth, shoulder, nibbling on the flesh, consuming her. He kissed down to her breast, circling her nipple with his tongue, flicking it lightly. As Abeni’s moans grew louder and his pace increased, Andres buried his face into her neck. He bit into her neck, drawing the sweet nectar that truly nourished his being. As the orgasm rushed through her body, Andres slowly drained her life. Simultaneously she felt more alive than she ever had before and slipped slowly into a cold, dark sleep.

Belicia had been masturbating next to them, in a world unto her own, oblivious to what was happening to Abeni. Andres lifted himself off of Abeni, looked at Belicia masturbating and licked the last remnants of Abeni’s blood from his lips. He leaned over and kissed Belicia on the moth, the taste of blood permeating through her mouth. She didn’t know where the taste of blood was coming from, but it excited her. She kissed harder into Andres’ mouth. She reached up to grab him by the hair, undoing the satin ribbon that held his raven black hair, allowing it to flow over his shoulders, cascading the sides of his face. With a handful of hair, Belicia pulled Andres onto her, feeling his cool skin burn her virgin flesh as it pressed heavily onto her body.

Her legs opened up for Andres, inviting him into her. She longed to feel his cock inside of her. Belicia whispered into his ear, pleading for him to fuck her now. Andres rose to his knees, grabbed Belicia by her ankle and began to flip her over onto her stomach. He lifts her up to her knees and spreads her legs apart. Belicia whimpered in anticipation as Andres raked his nails across her lower back and ass. Andres took hold of his cock and placed it at the entrance of Belicia’s pussy. She moaned in anticipation. He paused for a moment, letting the anticipation take a hold of Belicia, heighten the sensation of her impending fuck. Soft cries escaped from Belicia, she couldn’t deal with Andres teasing her. “Fuck me, please. I beg of you, take me the way you took my sister. Give me the same pleasures as Abeni.”

With that final plea, Andres began to slowly press his cock inside of Belicia. She opened for him, taking all that he had. She gripped the sheets, taking a handful of satin sheets in her fists as Andres glided slowly into her pussy. When he reached the end, pressing his body against hers, Belicia gave him the direction to proceed. “Go, now, fuck me.”

With that, Andres began to slowly stroke inside of her pussy, pulling out nearly to the end, pushing in again to the hilt, out and in, increasing in pace and intensity. Belicia's moans of pleasure let Andres know that she was enjoying her first fucking by a man. Her breathing quickened, her moans grew deeper and loader, her clenched fists tightened him even more. Andres began to increase his pace and intensity, driving into Belicia with the fury of four hundred years or immortality. The sounds of flesh slapping filled the room as Andres fucked Belicia mercilessly, slapping her ass with his right hand as he pound into her virgin pussy.

“Ahhhhh, oh, yes! Fuck me!” cried Belicia.

Andres’ hair flew about with each driving stroke, the sweat poured from his face. His nails dug into her flesh, drawing blood. With the sight of blood flowing from her beautiful ass, Andres’ eyes began glowing a bright, eerie red. He lifted Belicia up, bringing her neck to his mouth. He moved the hair to the side and as Belicia reached her first cock induced orgasm, Andres bit into her neck, piercing her skin and sucking on her essence, nourishing his black soul. And as the final wave of her orgasm permeated through her body, the final drop of blood was drained and simultaneously her life as a woman began and ended.

Andres gently laid the limp body back on the bed, slid off and glided over to where his clothes lay in a pile. He dressed quickly, even placing the mask back on his face, a new glow of color reflecting from his skin. Andres took one last look at the bodies of the two beauties lying on the bed, he regretted having to kill them. With every kill a piece of his soul died and after four hundred years Andres did not know how much he had left. Andres glided over to the bed and removed the black ribbon that had held his hair in place from Belicia’s hand. He tucked it into his breast pocket, a simple run of his hands through his hair and not a lock was out of place. As he glided out of the room and closed the door the candles in the room were extinguished, leaving the sisters alone in the dark.

12