Vampire Hunter Dee Ch. 03

Story Info
Who's really in charge?
2.5k words
4.58
19.2k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikasha
Nikasha
28 Followers

Dee moved painfully to the door. She had already soaked in a hot tub until the water turned tepid, but she was still excruciatingly sore.

"Who is it?" she asked softly, one hand reaching for the baseball bat.

"It's Dominic."

With a relieved sigh, Dee unlocked the door and smiled up into the hazel eyes of the man who stood over six and a half feet tall. The crimson sunset was reflected on his freshly shaved head, and his white tee shirt seemed to be at least two sizes too small, stretched tightly over his powerful chest and arms. And of course, there were the obligatory black leather pants.

"What, you think you're Vin Diesel, now?" Dee couldn't help but reach up to touch his smooth head.

Dominic chuckled. "His movies are hot and women love this look. And there's a lot of stupid tourists around here."

She beckoned him inside and closed the door before receiving his hug with a grateful purr. His skin was hot to the touch.

"The sun's barely set, and you're already full?"

He grinned down at her and shrugged. "Couldn't help myself. Besides, thought you might need me... extra strong." Dominic looked at the black bruises on her wrists and the vicious bite on her throat. He looked at her questioningly.

"Caught a new one," Dee smiled.

"And how is he?"

"Sullen. Angry. One hell of a fuck." She felt her battered pussy respond eagerly, and she winced. "I was just going to make some tea," Dee said, heading for the kitchen with careful, pained steps.

Dominic caught her up in his strong arms as though she weighed nothing, cradling her against his chest like a child as he moved to sit on the sofa.

"I don't think tea is going to do it," he said softly, stroking her hair. "You should be more careful."

"I'm trying, Dom. I know the rule: no anal until he's tamed." Her sex was suddenly achingly eager at the memory of Yukio's fingers thumping in her ass, and she winced again.

"This won't do," he said. Dominic opened his wrist with his sharp teeth, and pressed the wound to her lips. He nodded as she latched on gratefully, drawing his strength into her, his blood immediately working to repair her damaged body. He stroked her hair and smiled into her eyes as they glazed over.

"Enough," Dee said, pushing his wrist away sooner than he liked. "Gods, Dom, you're like a drug."

"My little addict." His soft laugh rumbled through her head where it rested on his chest. He turned her head to reassess the bite on her throat. "Looking better already."

"Feeling better," see said, wriggling in his arms.

Dominic slid one big hand up her thigh, lifting the hem of her short smock to examine her. "Very pink," he said, and pushed one finger gently between her labia. "Very wet." He sucked her juices from his finger. "Mmm...you taste like GIRL."

Dee reached up and kissed him, her tongue slipping around his. "So do you."

He chuckled again. "When's your new toy due to rise?"

She looked out the window at the deepening twilight. "Any time now. I hope he remembers he's under the bed."

The words had barely left her lips, when the sounds of heavy furniture connecting with sleepy man came from the bedroom. His swearing was eloquent.

"Japanese?" Dominic asked her quietly. Dee shrugged and rose as the bedroom door opened.

Yukio stopped in the doorway bowed low to Dominic.

"Yukio Asakura?" Dominic laughed in disbelief. "The last time I saw you, you were seducing rich tourists in Tokyo. Oh, how the mighty have fallen." Dominic's rich voice had turned smug.

Yukio's dark eyes narrowed until they were only slits in his angry face. He pointed at Dee accusingly. "She is a witch!"

"Not exactly," Dominic said.

"She trapped me!"

"Yes." Dominic stretched out his legs before him and crossed his ankles. "I taught her well."

"This is intolerable! The tribes will--"

"The tribes will do NOTHING for someone foolish enough to disregard the warnings and allow himself to be captured," Dominic said softly. "Only further humiliation lies down that path, my friend. Trust me." Dominic had made sure of it.

Yukio seethed, still standing naked in the bedroom doorway.

"Stop behaving like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar, Yukio, and go make me some tea."

Yukio's winced as though struck. He looked impassively at Dee for a long moment, before heading in to the kitchen to start the kettle.

Dominic chuckled and pulled her back down into his lap. "You've done well, little vixen," he purred into her ear, his tongue teasing her lobe as his hand moved up the inside of her thigh again. He licked across the healing wound on her throat, feeling her instinctively tense and then relax. Her thighs opened eagerly as his fingers brushed the juicy folds of her pussy, and he pushed two of his digits into her slippery core with agonizing slowness. Her mouth was sweet and demanding as she sucked at his lips and tongue, stealing his breath.

Yukio cleared his throat in annoyance. "Your tea."

Dee ground her hips against Dominic's hand, and snapped her fingers.

Yukio looked at her in outrage.

"An old fashioned boy like you should know how to serve tea properly," Dominic said, slowly working his fingers in and out of her greedy sex.

Shaking with emotion, Yukio took the cup of tea back into the kitchen. In a few moments, he returned bearing a small tray, the teacup and appropriate condiments neatly arranged. A look of supreme distaste briefly clouded his features, and then he sank gracefully to his knees and placed the tray on the coffee table, before bowing low, his forehead brushing the carpet. After a moment, he made as if to rise.

Without turning her attention from Dominic's thrusting fingers, Dee held out her hand to Yukio in an unmistakable command: Stay.

The temperature in the room seemed to rise as Yukio's fury threatened to incinerate them all. His fists clenched uselessly as he was forced to kneel like a geisha awaiting Dee's pleasure. He was further angered by his insolent cock standing at full attention, as he was forced to watch Dominic's fingers tease her. The room was filled with the scent and sounds of her pleasure as she writhed on Dominic's lap.

Dominic looked at the kneeling vampire, and held his gaze as his fingers pushed Dee closer and closer to release. "I'm not sure you deserve this hot little cunt," he rumbled. "You have to know how to please her." Dee was gasping for breath, her body quivering and taut. "You can't control her through abuse..."

"Oh, Gods, Dom--please," she begged as his fingers slowed.

"See?" His smile was predatory as he thrust his fingers deep and brushed his thumb across her swollen clit.

Dee sobbed as the orgasm took her, Dominic's fingers still working steadily in and out of her clenching core, his thumb rolling her clit in small circles with each spasm. It wasn't until she had quieted that he slipped his fingers free, painting her glistening juices up the line of her throat and across her lips. Dominic watched Yukio fume as he sucked his fingers clean.

"Be nice, Dominic," Dee said, slipping from his lap and turning to open his fly.

"That wasn't nice?" Dominic pulled her smock off over her head, revealing the glistening treasure between her thighs to Yukio.

"Be. Nice." She held his thick, engorged cock in her hands. Everything about him was so damned BIG.

"Yes, ma'am," Dominic smiled, winking at Yukio.

Yukio growled from where he knelt in impatient, aching arousal.

Dee slowly licked up the length of Dominic's still-growing erection and around the flaring crown. She fluttered her tongue just beneath the tip, then stabbed it into his slit, eager to taste him.

Dominic thrust his hips upwards, pushing his swollen glans into her mouth. He looked down to watch her lips tighten around his circumference.

"It's a good thing a woman's body stretches to accommodate us, isn't it, Yukio?" Dominic grinned. Dee was worshiping his cock with her hands and mouth, rubbing her face on his pulsing shaft, smearing the first of his juices across her cheeks and chin.

"Dominic."

"Yes, my little vixen?" He turned his eyes away from the anguished Yukio, and met her burning gaze.

"You have entirely too many clothes on."

Dominic helped her to her feet, then rose with animal grace. With tantalizing slowness, he pulled the tight tee up and over his head, dropping it to the side. He kicked off his shoes and then slid the black leather pants down over his hips and thighs, then stepped out of them.

"Were you a fertility god in a previous life?" Dee asked him in admiration.

"No, but I have been worshiped as one every now and again." Dominic stood before her, glorious in his blatant strength and virility.

Dee tweaked his nipples as she stood on her toes to bite at his chin, his cock trapped between their bodies. Dominic's big hands went to her ass, pressing her tightly against him as bent to kiss her lips. She trembled against him, eager to have him after so long, and wondering how she ever managed it.

"I have just what you need, little vixen," he purred. Dominic's tongue was bloody when it slipped into her mouth, forcing more of his strength into her fragile body. She was still feeding eagerly when he slowly impaled her on his massive cock. Dee gasped as the fat head spread her wide and began its inexorable journey into her hungry core. His hot blood was filling her mouth again as he forced his kiss upon her, the drug-like pleasure distracting her and easing his way, until his cock was fully imbedded between her thighs.

Dee rested her head on his shoulder, gasping for breath as her body struggled to adjust to his size.

"Dom, don't move, not yet," she whispered, quivering.

His laughter rumbled in her ear. "Don't move?" One finger slipped in to tease across her anus. She whimpered, thighs tightening around his waist, feeling like he was going to push out through her throat, and trying to hold still.

Dominic looked at Yukio, still kneeling, still waiting. Still very obviously aroused. "She doesn't want me to move," he chuckled, and began to work his hips in small, slow circles, his hands still holding her firmly seated on his cock. Her fingers dug into his shoulders. Dominic slowly lifted her until only the flared tip of his cock remained within her.

"Is she bleeding?" he asked Yukio.

"No, she's juicing like a--"

"Mind your manners, boy," Dominic growled in warning. "Unlike you, I don't wish to damage her. She gives and accepts so much more when you please her."

Dee was squirming in his hands, trying to get his cock back inside her. She groaned when Dominic lowered her slowly, filling her to capacity, stretching her body to its limit.

Dominic looked deep in her eyes, judging her response. "Ready, little one?"

"I'll climax if you move..."

His rich laughter filled the room. "That's the whole idea!" Dominic's arms held her close as his hips worked his cock in and out of her tight core with agonizing slowness.

True to her word, Dee came almost immediately, sobbing in his arms as he continued to slowly pump his massive erection into her. He kissed her closed eyes, and deposited her gently on the couch, still moving steadily.

"How's the view, Yukio?" Dominic teased, moving a little faster, a little harder. Dee's nails raked his back, and her hips were thrusting upward to meet his. He grunted as she clenched around him.

"Got you now, Dominic," she said, gasping as her muscles struggled to grip him.

"Yes, ma'am," he purred, driving into her juicy cunt, knowing he no longer needed to be quite as gentle, but still taking his time. He kissed her thoroughly as she writhed beneath him, forcing her to take more of his blood, his strength.

Dee pinched his nipples, and nearly lost control again as his cock leapt within her. His eyes were darkened when he looked at her, and she could see the effort his control required, despite the easy, graceful movements of his body.

She bit Dominic's shoulder, not quite breaking the skin, and was rewarded with a stab of his cock that left her breathless.

"Are you ready?" Dominic's eyes were nearly black, and she knew that without his blood, she would not survive. Surely he'd given her enough.

Dee met his gaze fearlessly, then bared her throat to him, her body open and willing to his demands.

Dominic slipped one hand behind her neck, inhaled her scent, and drove his teeth into her soul. All control was lost in the initial flood into his mouth. His lust for her sweet, pliant body was rivaled only by his overwhelming hunger for her essence. Dee's orgasm ripped through her as Dominic's massive cock rammed deeper and deeper, knocking the wind from her. His hand tangled in her hair, pulling her head back as he fed voraciously, moaning against her throat as her blood drove him to climax, and the pleasure swirled around and through them both.

"Dominic, you're killing her." Yukio's hand was on his shoulder..

Dominic snarled at him, his hand closing on Yukio's throat.

"You are killing her," he said softly.

The words sunk in, and Dominic slowed, nodding to Yukio as the blood lust released him. Dee was pale and still beneath him.

"Are you with us, little vixen?" Dominic's voice rumbled in her ear.

Dee found it nearly impossible to open her eyes, but she nodded. Or thought she did.

"Open your eyes. Look at me." Dominic commanded

She struggled to obey. Her vision swam, and her eyelids were so heavy. Maybe just a nap...

The electric taste of his blood snapped her awake. Dee clutched his wrist to her mouth with both hands, moaning with each intoxicating swallow as his strength rushed into her. Only Dominic's look of guilty concern stopped her.

"You're going to drink him dry," Yukio said with a smile.

Dee released Dominic's wrist and looked about. Yukio was perched on the edge of the coffee table. Dominic was still between her thighs, his cock filling her completely.

"Let's get you into the shower before I have to buy you a new couch," Dominic said, lifting her gently. Yukio steadied him as he rose with his sweet burden.

"Hold him tightly," Yukio suggested, and she clenched hard around his erection. Yukio nodded when Dominic grunted.

It was a tight fit for all three of them in the shower, but the hot water was soothing on Dee's chilled skin. She wrapped her arms around Dominic's neck as he slowly withdrew from her body. Yukio's face spoke volumes as the water ran red down the drain. Dominic's incredible size was a double-edged sword. He had damaged her badly, but his girth had kept her from bleeding out on the couch.

"There's no such thing as safe sex with a vampire," Dee said as he gently set her down. Dominic was ashen from giving her so much blood, but her wounds were completely healed.

"Good thing you brought protection," Dominic said, smiling at Yukio.

"It never hurts to have a ninja on your side."

Nikasha
Nikasha
28 Followers