Vampire Korps of the Gestapo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers

"Monika, roll down your stockings and take them off," ordered the baroness. "Erika, sit beside our prisoner with your gun to his head. Koch, get this rattletrap rolling, we've got a long night ahead. Keep on this trail, it's going to get narrower as we get deeper in the forest, twenty clicks from here there's going to be hunting lodge to your right, you can't miss it, it's the only building in these woods. And my dear Inspekteur, put the palms of your hands on your knees where we can see them. One false move and you'll get a bullet in the stomach, you won't die right away but it will hurt like hell and you'll still be able to answer my questions." Everybody did exactly as she said. She'd taken off her watch when she'd undressed and had not yet put it back on. "Trommler, what time is it?"

"Just shy of 2300 hours, colonel," he said briskly.

"Monika, sweetheart, now that you've got those stockings off hand them to me. Erika, let's trade places now, bring the girl with you."

Von Schitt sat down beside Hex, the silk stockings in one hand, her Luger in the other. She handed the gun over to Trommler who aimed both weapons at Hex.

"Cross your hands behind your back," she told him. He did so while she wound one of the stockings tightly around his wrists a dozen times before tying it in a knot. She flipped the other one to Trommler. "Now cross your ankles while Siegfried secures them."

The man passed the colonel's gun back to her and holstered his before knotting the silk around Hex's ankles. Von Schitt got back in her corner and pulled on the rest of her uniform. Erika picked up her cue and also began dressing. When Monika reached down for her blouse and skirt and panties the colonel coughed threateningly. She froze and sat stock still, eyes in her lap, arms crossed, thighs pressed together.

All four of them sat in the seat across from him now. Hex sat by himself staring out the back window he'd been on the other side of for the last hour.

"Monika!" barked the colonel so suddenly she jumped. "Do you know the man in the hat?"

The actress did not speak. Her eyes began to glaze over like they had on the steps of St. Paul's Church.

"Not in a talkative mood now after all hard loving, eh?" smiled von Schitt. "That's fine, I'll put my question to Ryan. Your name is Ryan, isn't it, not Inspekteur Kuntz?"

Hex ignored her.

Erika commented to no one in particular, "That's what he told me his name was when we met. After Astrid was killed."

Out of the blue Trommler struck Hex across his jaw. His head slammed the seat cushion behind him. He sat back up like nothing had happened, his face still impassive, his head high with dignity.

Von Schitt reached across Monika and Erika to put a hand on Trommler's forearm to stop him when he pulled his fist back a second time. "That's not necessary, major, if Ryan doesn't feel like talking that's his prerogative."

"I'll make him talk," Trommler said menacingly.

"As I said, unnecessary. Perhaps a nice close look at Monika's goodies will loosen his tongue. Monika, honey, it's crowded with the four of us on this seat. I want you to stand as best you can in this car with your back to Inspekteur Kuntz, so he can live up to his namesake," the colonel chuckled, her tone sarcastic. "That's a good girl, we all know what a docile good girl you are. Feet apart. Now push your arse right into his face so he can inspect your cunt. I love a good joke, mein herr, you are a witty man."

Hex felt Monika's wetness touching his skin and smelled the natural perfume of her moist flesh. In spite of knowing what she'd been doing previously, the sight and scent of her excited him.

How could he feel like that at a time like this?

"Good job, Monika. Bend forward and support yourself against the car seat with your hands on each side of Siegfried's legs. He has something to put in your untalkative mouth. Or am I mistaken, major?"

"No, colonel, you are absolutely correct," Trommler smiled with delight and unzipped his trousers.

What sprang from his fly accidentally slapped against Monika's nose and her head jerked back involuntarily. Erika and von Schitt laughed uproariously.

When the colonel's mirth subsided she informed Trommler: "The journey to the lodge is maybe twenty more minutes. Place your hands on her head and make her do the same favor for you she did for your friend Wolfgang. You owe it to yourself."

He started moving Monika's head up and down rapidly over his lap. Almost immediately saliva drooled out of her mouth onto his jodhpurs. The colonel advised her she'd better not soil his uniform or she'd whip the skin off her buttocks with a riding crop when they arrived at their destination.

"That means swallow if you must, Monika: spit, sperm, bile, your pride, but do not disrespect the Gestapo uniform. There, see how polite she is, Erika? Guess her mother taught her not to talk with her mouth full."

The goon girl cackled. "You are in rare form tonight, Ingrid."

Von Schitt called out, "What did Herr Himmler tell us this night would be known as, Major Koch? I'd ask Major Trommler but the poor boy has his hands full."

"I believe he said the Night of the Long Dicks, colonel."

Erika laughed again when Ingrid mentioned she wasn't the only one in rare form that evening.

Just another one of von Schitt's sycophants in her Vampire Korps, thought Hex, laughing at all her jokes. He didn't have a sense of humor just then; didn't have much time with the grim final act scheduled to play out in a very few minutes at the lodge; didn't know if Monika would help him if she got the chance. She had told the colonel his first name Ryan somewhere along the way, but von Schitt apparently had not made the association he was Ryan Hex, a name known and feared in vampire circles.

If she knew she'd have killed him right away and not taken any chances.

Erika said, "It appears Monika is becoming more enthusiastic the more she applies herself to her task, colonel."

"I agree."

Inwardly Hex agreed too. As close as he was to the actress he couldn't help notice the increase of her arousal as she stimulated Trommler. Hex angled his head to one side attempting to keep his face against her left buttock and not in the very source of her renewed excitement. Trommler moaned, a signal telling Hex that the man's big moment was near. His moan changed to a cry and the sound of Monika's suction changed to a repeated gulping. She'd begun to move more unsteadily along with Trommler causing Hex to turn his face to the side. He thought he could away with it since he was hidden by Monika's bottom.

When he turned his head Hex glimpsed the straight razor only a few centimeters from his bound hands. Various items littered the back of the Mercedes besides the shaving kit: articles of clothing, a wine bottle, the camera and discarded flash bulbs. The razor lay forgotten in the crevice between the seat cushion and the back of the seat. He'd never get free of his bonds without a blade of some sort. But how could he reach it and not get shot sooner rather than later?

Monika answered the question for him by rearing back from Trommler's frenzied movement. Hex chose that moment to affect rolling away as if to avoid her. The three Nazis opposite Hex were paying more attention to Monika than to him. After his wrists and ankles had been tied Erika and Trommler put away their guns, only the baroness still held her Luger but it was no longer aimed at him, just pointed his way. Falling on his side on the seat, his fingers sought the razor. He misjudged where it lay so he moved his arms up and down behind him pretending to be trying to sit upright.

Von Schitt disparaged him. "What are you, a prude? I don't know a man who'd deliberately avoid having Monika Fuchsmach grind her most intimate body parts against him."

Hex maintained his policy of ignoring her.

Erika suggested, "Maybe he's not a real man, maybe he's a queer."

The baroness wore a crooked smile. "There's only one way to be certain, my dear. Why don't you examine the facts firsthand."

Erika leered, "If you insist. I don't mind doing a little dirty work."

The goon girl changed seats in order to be close enough to cup him through his trousers. "Oh my, guess I was I wrong about him."

Von Schitt asked Erika, "You're not joking, are you? Well, that figures, men will be men."

"And the Inspekteur is a man among men, if you know what I mean."

"Too bad he's not going to get to use it. Sit him back up, will you."

Erika snatched him by the lapels of his trenchcoat and jerked him back in a sitting position. By then Hex had the straight razor in his left fist.

"Thank you," he said amiably to her, "I was having a spot of trouble righting myself."

His words earned him a backhanded slap across the mouth, which hurt though not as much as Trommler punching him in the face. Trommler at the moment was in no shape to move, his breathing labored and his eyes shut. In the meantime Monika had stumbled back into the seat beside Hex without his body in the way to block her fall. After Erika had got Hex seated again he noticed his lip bled, she noticed too. Fortunately for Hex she hadn't struck him with the full force of her strength or she would have broken his neck. He still bled though.

Monika leaned forward spitting up on the floorboard. That bought her some abuse but diverted attention away from Hex.

Erika found Monika's predicament amusing. "I'd've thought a seasoned nymphomaniac like yourself would have been able to manage."

The baroness had reacted by slapping Monika across the face, not as roughly as Erika backhanding Hex. Von Schitt grabbed her blonde hair, pulled her off the seat and hauled her across her lap. The interior of the car rang as she paddled Monika with flat of her hand. "You can't say you weren't warned, you slut."

She accepted her punishment without protest. Had Monika thrashed around von Schitt might have smacked her arse longer.

The colonel glanced at Trommler's lap and nudged Monika toward him. "It appears Siegfried still has some starch left in him, you're going to sit in his lap for the remainder of the journey. Sit looking at Ryan so he can see your face while you're getting it."

Monika gestured at the corked bottle of wine lying forgotten on the seat by von Schitt. "May I have a drink please?"

Erika sniped, "You've already had something to drink. Sit!"

Trommler guided her carefully until she was poised exactly where he wanted. "You can be seated now, Fraulein," he said, groping her breasts.

Monika sank easily and completely into his lap since what she'd just finished doing to him caused her to be well lubricated. Trommler began lunging his hips and instructing her: "Bounce up and down, imagine you're riding a pony. Faster."

Hex put their activities out of his mind in order to think. Now that he had the razor he could hardly start sawing away. He didn't know if he'd actually be able to cut his fetters with his hands tied behind him. First things first, he had to somehow hide the blade on his person. If he held it in his hand it would be discovered if they checked his bonds and they surely would look periodically to see he was still tightly secured. If he hadn't had on a trenchcoat it would simply be a matter of shoving it in his back pocket. They'd thoroughly searched him once, he doubted they'd frisk him again. If they noticed the straight razor missing they definitely would. It would fall out of his sleeve if he tucked it under the cuff. While he thought he experimented, he might not be able to open the damn thing but despite his tied hands he opened and closed it with ease with his fingers.

Hex sifted through ideas in his mind for a feasible place to stash it so he could get at it quickly, if and when he had the opportunity.

Then he remembered he wore a strap watch on his left wrist. If he slid the straight razor between his skin and the band of the watch it would be hidden even if they checked his bonds, not fall out of his sleeve at the wrong moment and remained readily accessible. One problem solved, but he had more than one. What would he be able to do if he did get free? The razor was a weapon for one thing though his enemies had guns.

He still felt better having it than not.

Erika watched his lip continue to drip blood. Hex noticed her watching and returned to his thoughts.

Would he be able to cut himself loose? With his wrists bound together it would be awkward at best. He practiced how it could be done when the chance presented itself. His fingers were mobile enough to accomplish it. He devised and mastered a vertical cutting pattern that should slice through the sheer stocking. Once he got started he'd need about a minute. He expected to cut himself in the process but that was a small price to pay.

The next order of business was stretching the silk to loosen it as much as possible. Not much success. The man had wound it too tightly but he stretched at it anyway, frequently clenching and unclenching his fists to aid the circulation.

Remember your feet, he thought, flex your toes constantly, it would be a pity to get free and not be able to stand.

While Hex plotted and schemed he'd tuned out what went on around him. Monika, on the other hand, had been unable to tune out her feelings, more physical than cerebral, unable to deny the steady friction or control the inevitable sensations that Trommler stirred up inside her. She fretted, flesh quivering and blotchy, she began to pant and groan louder and louder.

Monika's performance was impossible to ignore.

Erika observed her having fun, seemed envious and once more her eyes settled on the blood streaming down Hex's chin. He'd made no complaint or any move to wipe his face on his coat.

The goon girl commented to the colonel, "That blood is making me thirsty."

Her leader smiled. "If you want my permission you have it. Help yourself, don't let perfectly good blood go to waste, Erika."

Erika opened the front of the trenchcoat and spread it out of her way before straddling Hex's legs. After giving him coy look and a half-smile she brought her face very close to his like she intended to kiss him, the tip of her tongue dabbed at his split lip. Then she sucked at the small wound, sighed, licked the blood from his chin, and lower, where it left a thin red trail on the side of his neck. He felt her tongue inside his shirt collar seeking out every last drop.

"Don't be concerned, I'm not going to bite you." Erika shifted position having devoured her snack, tore at the buttons of her brown shirt and brushed her breasts against his mouth. She whispered, her voice husky, "But I don't mind if you bite me."

Hex groaned into a stiff nipple when she commenced grinding her lap against his, consciously imitating Monika in the other seat. Hex discerned her heat through both her jodhpurs and his trousers. Erika groaned too. She must've had a fetish about undoing men's pants because before Hex knew it she did the same to him as she had done to Koch earlier. She squeezed a possessive hand around him.

"Naughty, naughty, Erika," said von Schitt not unpleasantly.

"I didn't want his blood to go to waste, and I beg you please to reconsider not letting this go to waste either." Erika showed the colonel what she meant.

"My God, that would be wasteful," said the baroness, "but I don't want you aiding and comforting the enemy. He does not deserve pleasure."

Erika whined, "But Monika's been getting pleasured since she got in the car." Since before she got in the car, but the goon girl knew better than to mention it.

"He's an Englishman, she's German, there's a difference."

"I know, but you know I like a man every now and then. I only had Wolfgang for a minute, now Monika's getting Siegfried too."

Von Schitt relented, "I can imagine how hot and bothered you are. You've tasted blood too."

"Now I want to taste something else."

"Have your fun then, Erika."

She immediately let go of Hex and pushed her jodhpurs down with her panties inside them. He feared she'd undress him too but she gripped him in hand again, sinking gratefully onto his bloated length with her back to him like Monika had Trommler. Her moist velvet tightness felt divine as she used him. He'd never had love made to him by a vampire before, but her energy, eagerness and expertise chased away any discrimination he may have harbored. Erika wasn't as verbal as Monika but from the way her breathing grew ragged he knew she was enjoying herself just as much.

Hex panicked when she asked von Schitt: "Can I untie him?"

"No! You seem to be doing just fine as is."

"Don't just sit there," Erika scolded Hex, "move with me."

A plethora of disjointed thoughts whirled through his mind: he hoped all his pushing wouldn't dislodge the straight razor from his watchband; when rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it; Yell and Hoffner; and he noted his lip had stopped bleeding. Finally Hex's own building pleasure melted all thought away.

Meanwhile Monika had ceased bouncing up and down over the major's lap and now ground herself against him.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, "Oh, oh!"

In his fading bliss Hex wondered if Monika was insatiable.

Trommler appeared not to care.

The Mercedes came to a halt.

Koch put an elbow over the front seat and announced, "Well, folks, we have arrived."

Erika moaned deliriously, "We certainly have."

**********

Once out of the car the colonel said, "Monika, come with me. You men handle the other prisoner. Erika, you bring the photo gear."

Hex watched nervously when she reached for the camera bag.

She set the camera inside it, ignoring Monika's clothing, the wine bottle, a blanket wadded up on the floorboard and the scattered contents of the shaving kit. Von Schitt escorted Monika, stumbling either from drink or an overabundance of physical affection, to the porch of the hunting lodge. Erika followed after them; she hadn't said a word to Hex after she'd used him. The majors lingered behind, deciding how to transport the immobilized man.

He suggested to them, "If you cut the binding around my feet I'll be able to walk in. I can't hardly run away barefoot, not in this terrain."

Trommler looked over at Koch, who stood outside the car. "His hands'll still be tied. What do you think?"

Koch asked, "Did you check his bonds?"

"Just now, he's still trussed like a Christmas goose."

"Maybe we ought to just carry him in."

"I'm not lugging this bastard in, he can walk. I've got that hunting knife I took from the big man in the parking area. I can cut his feet loose, we'll tie them back once he's inside."

"You're risking another ass chewing."

"So what, it wouldn't be the first one. I'm fucking exhausted."

Trommler unsheathed Hoffner's knife and sliced through the stocking, cutting one of Hex's ankles when he did. Hex made no complaint.

When he stepped out of the car he saw the hunting lodge for the first time. He expected a single room log cabin in the woods outfitted for hunters judging from what the others said about it in passing. Instead a rustic dwelling with a chimney rose before them, the exterior built of rough hewn timber, two stories high and obviously constructed at no small cost in a clearing wedged amid the trees of the dense surrounding forest. No flags with swastikas fluttered above a driveway full of staff cars or Nazi guards stood watch with machine guns slung over their shoulders demanding passwords, which pleased Hex. The colonel needed a private hideaway to conduct her sadistic business and she had a perfect one faraway from curious eyes. Light began to shine through the windows on the first floor as switches got flipped on downstairs.

Trommler started poking around the back seat and Hex's heart skipped a beat, thinking he was getting his shaving things.

Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers