Vampire LaCour's 2nd Coming Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,023 Followers

"Dispose of that, will you, Gage? I'm going to go back in and clean up. I don't need to go out this evening now." Emile was very pleased with himself. Both aspects of his dangerous plan seemed to have worked out just fine. He had taken care of a domestic loose end and gained a lover and companion and business manager all at the same time.

Gage stood there for a moment, his violet eyes flashing, his chest heaving at the sensations coursing through his body; the thrill of the kill, even if it hadn't been his—at least on this evening. Something at the back of his brain was sending a weak, little alarm about what was happening here and how dangerous this was for him, but he was lost in the strength of Emile's venom and of his glorious fucking. Gage looked down at the body of the chauffeur and rationalized that this was all necessary for Emile's—and as far as he knew, his own—survival. He had made his choice already. And besides he wasn't as much under Emile's control as Emile had imagined. Emile didn't recognize it yet, but Gage just might have some surprises of his own. He'd seen that stack of gold bullion under Emile's bed.

Gage took one last look at Emile's handiwork for the evening. Then he dumped the man's body into the trunk of the limo and pulled the car slowly out of the garage.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,023 Followers
12