Vampire: Next Monday

Story Info
More on Tavi and Rafe, a daughter, and an alleged vampire.
19.4k words
4.89
9.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

If you didn't read the first do so then read this one. They don't really work well stand alone sorry. Do vote, not voting is rather lazy don't you think, I admit if you think it really sucks I don't mind you not voting. Color me weird. ;)

*

I wake up this Monday quite happy I am finally going to the shooting range with Peter. Something about training and testing, Rafe seems to think it has something to do with me working for the cops. My thoughts are pulled from me when Rafe takes my hand and pulls me into the bathroom.

He gets the shower going then pulls me to him for a kiss. I'm lost in the thoughts of what will come after the kiss. Rafe is running his hands up and down me I'm very excited by the time he pulls back.

"Still no hair, I'm sorry about talking you in to shaving now."

"I'm not, it's nice to be shaved everywhere."

My smile up at Rafe is ended when he kisses me again. I barely notice when he picks me up and carries me into the shower. I get even more excited when the water is falling on me I know we are going to have fun soon. Rafe turns into a tease he sets me down facing him and starts to runs his hands through my hair. Working out the last of the tangles from the cornrows Brandi took out last night.

Even when I put my hands to him I get nothing but a smile and he keeps working through my hair. I try and bend forward to put my mouth on him, I really love doing that. Rafe shakes his head and turns me around. His hand stays on my shoulder keeping me bent forward while he urges me to spread my feet a little.

I don't know what he is doing then I feel his cock trying to gain entrance. A shiver of excitement goes through me we haven't tried this position yet. We both groan when he enters me, almost as if we haven't been having sex daily. Then Rafe moves in me, this really feels good. I find putting my hands on the wall of the shower helps keep me up.

We move together getting me to orgasm. I have to grab the handles to stay up. I'm making lots of happy noises while Rafe seems content to keep moving in me. His hands move from my back to my breasts, rubbing against my nipples. I'm getting close to another orgasm when he pulls me partly upright.

Being like this is slightly uncomfortable my back is really arched to keep him moving in me so well. Then I find my orgasm, the water running down me, his hands caressing me. I turn my head for a kiss and am rewarded when Rafe leans forward to kiss me. His orgasm finds him so I find myself getting warmth in me during the kiss.

After I just want to curl up on him, Rafe makes sure I'm clean then shoves me out of the shower to make breakfast. I call him a few things in his Viking language as I dry myself. He's getting better though I still am struggling to teach him it. Besides not having much time to teach him, he doesn't learn it easily. This morning I get flicked with water, he dislikes when I call him a nasty fish.

Giggling I head for the kitchen and make French toast. I don't understand the toast part of it, or why the French like almost tasteless. Today I make the improved recipe of it. At least I think it's improved I only made it first yesterday. This brings my thoughts to Barbara Walters I had brought my improved chocolate chip cookies to the interview.

I got rave reviews of it, along with publishers wondering if I could make a cookbook. So it has become my new favorite thing, I try out recipes of things then improve them and write down the recipe. Yesterday with mom and dad we had a lot of fun coming up with names for the cookbook. Brandi had come up with the best one the day before, Vampire Vittles. Mom added For Discerning People to it and it rather stuck.

Rafe comes out and sits down while I'm getting the sunny side up egg on each plate. I get three toast on each plate and lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar. Rafe adds more sugar to his I kick him under the table.

"I can't believe you still want everything sweet as possible." Rafe groans and rubs his leg, like I actually kicked him hard.

"I don't, just my French toast, I remember what it tasted like yesterday." I kick him on the other leg.

"I improved the recipe, your supposed to help me test these not sweeten the taste out."

"I'll take a bite of yours stop kicking me please I need to be able to stand." I just giggle and hold out my fork with a piece of toast.

"I thought you finished the parking lot on Friday."

"We did, got a new job lined up, clearing and leveling for a new length of street. Get to lay drain pipes for the washes and make sure there is flat land to run the concrete on."

"I suppose you will be doing that for a while." Rafe grins and nods.

"Yep, we are running from the freeway out to a new community in planning, get to lay ninety miles of freeway. Once the street is out there we flatten the area for the community. We're all laying bets on whether the community works or not."

"So long as you get paid does it matter?"

"Not really but its fun to talk about it while we're working."

"So what do you think of my improved recipe?"

"I was wondering how long it would take you to ask." I kick him again. "Ouch do stop that, it tastes great though I think perhaps too much spices."

"Yeah I was thinking the same." I move to make a note of that.

"What are you making for lunch?"

"I don't know, I'm considering making blood sausages, I found a recipe for them. Seems like a great meal for me." Rafe makes retching noises making me laugh.

"So glad you're not bringing me lunch. So are you doing beef or pork?"

"Beef, it's easier to find ground beef in enough quantities, besides the recipe calls for beef. I'm thinking of doing it into hamburgers, easier than buying a sausage maker and can add whatever you like to it."

"Yeah, though I thought they were sausages to hold the blood."

"They are, I'm doing both, pretty sure after cooking the blood stays put. After lunch I'm going to the shooting range, I'm all excited about that." Rafe sighs and pulls me after to the bedroom.

"Like you don't kick enough butt already."

I giggle as I pull out my dress, this is a new one bought by mom and dad. It's beautiful blue silk with a plunging bodice and rather short skirt. I'm not comfortable in bras, panties on the other hand I love so most of my clothes are on the revealing side. Rafe helps me get the stockings up, these are the stay put without garter kind, but you use a ribbon instead. Mom showed them to me yesterday, Spanish lace with a silk ribbon tied in the back.

Giving Rafe a kiss goodbye before he leaves I check my emails. Nice to see a small number, the make me a vampire and bite me crowd have gotten the hint. I get an email from the publisher of my cookbook with a number of recipes to include three hundred is a nice round number. A few more interview requests and another demon spawn email.

Takes me a little longer to get the blood sausages going, the sausage machine says there can be splashing. Not going to ruin my new silk dress I leave it in the bedroom. I get everything in the machine and leave it to mix to watch some TV. A sharp knock on the door gets me up and heading to it.

On the other side of the door is a tall man dressed all in black with a lot of cross necklaces on his neck. His shirt has crosses drawn in to it all over the place. Right when I notice the shotgun he's shooting me in the stomach. I bounce off the wall between the living room and kitchen and fall to the floor.

The man comes in to the apartment smiling big holding a cell phone taking pictures. I can feel my body repairing itself and I get hungry, really hungry. Since this guy here made me hungry I get up and jump him. Pulling his head to the side I bite him, he's screaming I'm just taking some of that delicious fluid. When I stop he curls up sobbing and the cops arrive.

"Ah hell what happened in here?" I sigh and find the cell phone dropped by the guy.

"I'm making blood sausages, mixing at the moment so I'm sitting here watching TV. This guy knocks on the door then shoots me with that shotgun. He took pictures on this handy to see the damage he did to me. Healing made me hungry so I just bit him, no idea what's wrong with him I didn't take that much."

The two cops take a look on the cell phone then call for a bus. After explaining what a bus is they let me go take a shower to clean the blood off me. I have to put the stockings in the sink they got some blood on them. Luckily the ribbons are not silk so washing them is no problem, panties join them. I take a quick shower and yell my joy when I find my hair is not hurt it's just drenched in blood.

Coming out of the bathroom drying my hair I find Peter and a few more cops looking at stuff they pull out of the wall. Peter is wearing a suit I look him up and down then laugh when he does the same to me.

"Suit man you like your women white." Peter sighs and walks over with something in his hand.

"Here this was in the wall, covered in blood so it went through you." I look at the little flattened ball he drops in my hand.

"What the heck is it?"

"Shotgun shot, these are silver someone got a little deep into the vampire weakness stories. I assume you had no problem recovering from it."

"No problem, though my new stockings may not recover. I'm not sure how easy it is to get blood out of them. Panties as well, at least I have several pairs of them." Peter laughs as I head into the kitchen to check on the blood sausage.

"If you are soaking them they should come out fine. Be glad you're a vampire any other person shot by a shotgun isn't getting up. So that guy who shot you, he's going on and on about turning into a vampire now."

"Oh, if only it were that easy. So am I looking at charges against me?" I get out the sausage shell and get the sausages going.

"I don't think so the pictures he took clearly show you with a hole in your side. It can be argued you didn't do anything except protect yourself. Not like he's dead, though he is looking at attempted murder and aggravated assault. Are you making hot dogs?"

"Blood sausages, these are for me, I'm going to take some of this and make hamburgers for Brandi. Hot dogs, I suppose that isn't a bad idea. Hmmm, perhaps get some chili for that I wonder if Rafe would eat them."

"Probably not, but you should make up some chili to go with blood sausage hot dogs. You are doing a cookbook after all." I smile at Peter and give him a hug while another man walks in and clears his throat.

"Tavi I'm a paramedic, I'm going to say you should visit the hospital and get an X-ray, there might be shot still in you somewhere." I groan and look at Peter.

"Won't take long, unless you do have shot in you, if you're done doing sausages we can go with the ambulance."

"Alright let me get dressed, and someone better explain why shot in me is bad."

After coming out of the bedroom wearing my blue silk dress and a pair of shoes Peter takes my arm and leads me to his car. The paramedic is gone, I notice an ambulance leaving the parking lot as Peter gets us moving.

"Alright so I guess you're elected to tell me. Why is shot in me bad?"

"Because its metal balls in your body, if you have one in a vein it can end up in your heart and that will kill you. You know a vampire is killable, the rest of us don't know how your body works or doesn't work. Right now we are treating you like a living person."

"I feel special."

I get a dirty look from Peter so I just hit him on the arm. He grabs his arm looking pained and making a noise. We both laugh a little while following the ambulance. We get to the hospital faster than I figured, looking around I realize we are only perhaps ten miles from the apartment.

We follow the paramedics into the emergency room, they dash off somewhere with the rolling bed. Peter and I get to go talk to a nurse sitting behind a long counter. While Peter talks to her I look around, there are a lot of people here. Peter grabs my arm when another nurse comes up to us. We follow her through hallways giving me a chance to look at her. This new nurse is blonde, taller than I am wearing baggy blue clothes.

"Is it always this busy here?"

"Generally, at least half of the people out there are not in emergency situation, they just can't afford a doctor." The nurse answers looking back at me with a smile.

"So it's cheaper here?" Peter laughs the nurse giggles before answering.

"No, we just can't turn someone away from the emergency room. We take all of their information and hope we can get money later."

"How do you make enough money then?"

"A combination of donors, state and federal funds, and what we charge the people who have insurance. Most of our funds go toward equipment and doctors, yet most people barely see anyone but a nurse." I notice Peter watching our blond nurse.

"That sounds odd to me. I must admit I never knew so many people living in the same area before either. Peter here thinks you are cute if you are single." The nurse looks at him and smiles, Peter gets darker. "Give him your phone number he might remember how to talk later."

The nurse and I laugh as we enter a room labeled as X-ray. I get told to put on this strange looking blue garment and take off my dress. Doing so I sit on the somewhat comfortable bed with strange looking things hanging over it. The nurse and Peter go behind a wall with glass on it where a man is standing with a poofy green outfit.

The man in the green outfit comes out and has me lie down then moves one of the strange things. After a bit of him moving it around he moves back behind the wall. A few clicks and a whirring noise later he appears again to give me room to get up. I'm left alone to put my dress back on. After that I get led with Peter to another room with another bed, this one with paper on it.

"Sit on the bed please we're going to do some tests."

After I sit on the bed, the paper crinkling, I get a little rod put in my mouth. The nurse retrieves a strange looking black thing and affixes it to my arm before squeezing on a ball hanging off.

"What are you doing?" I get a smile out of the nurse she looks over at Peter then leans closer.

"I'm checking your blood pressure. Peter is quite nice, he's not your boyfriend or anything is he?" I smile back and shake my head.

"Peter is a cop I met when I was unburied he is the only cop who knows my original language. I'm staying with a very wonderful man, Peter ended up being my liaison with the police."

"Oh good, he is handsome don't you think." I nod and smile at her again. "Let's see, your temperature is slightly below normal, well within the range. Your blood pressure is almost not there, oh my, if you weren't sitting here talking I would think you are dead."

"Being able to walk on the ceiling has to have at least one downside. I've found I can stop breathing for as long as I want."

"Tavi doesn't seem to be bothered by heat she pulls pans out of the oven with no oven mitts. I've watched her shred beef from a boiling pot. She was also shot with a shotgun today." Peter adds coming over to stand by us, the nurse is staring at me eyes wide mouth hanging open.

A man with a white coat comes in holding a black thing. I assume he is a doctor though he doesn't look much older than Peter. He walks over to a white shiny section of the wall, puts the black thing on it. Pressing a button the shiny section lightens up showing white in the black. He looks over it briefly then walks over to me and picks up the clipboard the nurse had been taking notes on.

"Well it seems you do not have any shot in you, or your body absorbed it somehow. Interesting blood pressure, this is lower than a man almost bled to death." He looks up then making me think older than I had thought at first, there are tiny wrinkles around his eyes.

"So I can go back to my sausage now?"

"I would like to get a blood sample if you do not mind."

"How are you going to do that with a really low blood pressure?" Peter beats me to asking that one.

"Well we can try extracting it with a needle. Perhaps the blood pressure will go up if we give our vampire here more blood, I'd like to attempt that one first."

I watch dumbfounded as the doctor pulls a bag of blood out of his coat pocket. Working with the nurse he empties the bag into a few cups until the bag is empty before handing me one. I drink it down, then the second and third cups. I'm feeling pretty good now then get handed another cup. I feel about ready to just float away now, get a laugh when I say this even.

The nurse puts a needle in my arm attached to this other thing. Putting a glass tube into the end of the thing I watch it fill up with blood, then a second one. It hurts a little when the nurse pulls the needle free of me. I gasp after a look at the clock on the wall then turn to the doctor.

"Can I go now? I'm running late I gotta make up hamburgers then take them over to my friend's salon."

"Of course, we may wish to do other tests on you later. What we have now is quite enough for the time being."

I wave to Peter and go home scaring a few of the cops still in our apartment. I head into the bedroom to get my cell phone then make for the kitchen calling Rafe to tell him what happened. After hanging up I groan remembering I'm wearing a silk dress. Dress tossed onto a chair at the table I set the sausage machine to mix again.

Once the meat is all mixed up again I turn it off, collect the meat, and make it into patties. I get them cooking, the extra's on a plate, and collect the cheese out of the fridge. Once I have the patties cooked with cheese, a nice combination of cheddar and a jalapeno cheese I slice up the condiments and get everything on some plates with the buns still in the bag.

Dress back on, a quick check of my bloodied panties and stockings out of the way, I head to Brandi's shop. Everybody is sniffing the air as I walk over to Brandi's chair and set the plates down. A rush on the hamburgers later we are eating and talking.

"Tavi dang you are getting better at cooking, these are really good burgers." Brandi says smiling at me, I smile back these blood burgers are really good.

"Girlfriend you really gotta tell us what you put in these." Dougie says in between bites on his burger.

"Perhaps after you explain how you eat like that." There is laughter then I get flipped off by Dougie. "I made blood sausages I wanted to see what you guys thought of them. The only change I made on the recipe was getting blood from the Mexican store. They pre spice that so it has a different make up then the mixture they describe in the recipe."

"Tavi damn I thought that one was for you." I look up at Brandi and grin.

"I seem to be the only vampire still around so I can't do a cookbook for them. Besides for all we know the myths are true on other vampires. I'm like this because of that ceremony right before I was turned into a vampire perhaps."

"Well alright so you got a point and you should make good money on this book. You are totally the hot thing on the planet, everybody knows about you. Thanks for mentioning me on that second interview, I had to take reservations and keep us empty for lunch just so we could eat and clean up."

"Happy to help on that whole customer thing, so did you figure out what you are doing to my hair?" Everybody takes in a breath and starts talking, Brandi holds up her hand then grins at me.

"Got the idea from one of those kung fu movies, and the fact you liked the cornrows. We are going to braid up small parts of your hair and put a little bow at the tip. Totally going to look amazing on you."

"Hope so and sounds good. Don't get any burger grease in my hair please I had to take two showers today."

"Why did you take two showers today?" Brandi asks as she starts to brush my hair.

"I took a hot steamy shower with Rafe then I was working on the blood sausage. It was mixing so I'm watching TV when some guy bangs on the door, when I open he shoots me with a shotgun. Hit me low so no damage to my hair but it was covered in blood." Everybody is staring at me besides Brandi she ducked low to look at my hair.

emap
emap
237 Followers