Vampire Of Gothic Dreams: Begainings

Story Info
Small town women and a big city vamp.
3.1k words
3.67
19.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sandy_19
Sandy_19
1 Followers

The Begainings

Vampire Of Gothic Dreams: Part 1

The day I walked into the life of this town, I walked into some thing I couldn’t think possible! You see I grew up in a small town near other small towns in Missouri. I never thought people could be so open with what they are! In fact where I come from this is the stuff of lore!

So of course my mouth dropped and I felt as if I was in the most blissful place I had ever been. There were Goths and preps and skaters and people of all sorts around. But not just that, they didn’t hid that they were either human or one or the other kind of were animal or vampire or a type of Fay. It's not like everyone don’t know they’re real but: every one living together! If i were to tell the people back home they would call me a lair straight out!

You see I moved because when everyone found out I wasn’t like all of them, they didn’t want me around and they told and even made me leave (I didn’t want to see anything happen to my family). That town is just full of ignorant people and when the simple are scared they get mean: sad isn’t it.

I have two inhuman things about me: 1st I have fey in my blood line from long ago: & 2nd I also have some kind of repressed magic in me, but from what or who, I don’t know yet, and for some reason I know it is animalistic. My name Is Bonnie and I was adopted when i was a baby by the people I'd call my parents, Cal and Judy, what hurt me really bad is that they helped run me out of town, and they are the one’s that taught me to be open minded!

I’m in this place so maybe I will find a place in life and I won’t have to be alone anymore, even thou I felt as if my parents loved me, I'd have always felt some what alone. And now it is at it’s worst and I have to be strong! As I look around and around and over and over again, I want to feel some thing, I wanted just a little; to not feel so alone or possibly feel not so damned sad!

I wanted to come here and be able to feel free, feel alive; all I feel is lost.

Even people here are looking at me funny and I still don’t know why. What is so damned wrong with me that even every one here who seem to get along so good look at me like don’t belong here. I walk alone to try and find a place to stay for the day, and I had better get started if I am going to at all. I am going to have to find another small slum like so many of the other places I have stayed sense I left my hometown.

Looking into there eyes of so many and seeing happiness in their hearts and maybe it won’t be too bad here. Here: here is where I'll stay, as I look up at this most perfect looking house/rental I have even seen, but what am I suppose to do about paying them? Maybe work or something?

Walking farther and farther into that place the more at home I feel. I think this is the most at home I have felt ever in my life! I walk up to the desk and ask for the manager, and of coarse he/she isn’t there yet, I’m guessing they’re are a vamp.

"Well he is here ma'ma, he is willing to see you now"-the woman at the desk says

"Thank you" I haven't even thought of how to play them yet. But I didn't tell here that!

She leads me to his office, which was the perfect office, black on gray on red on white on black! But the man was the center peace, long dark almost black and these gray haunting eyes; and the body figure slim but lean; but most of all just the air around him was sweeter to smell or taste and you could feel it tremble down your skin.

He smiled at me like he know’s what I am thinking " and may I ask of you what you wished to see me for"? he asked

So I answered " I wanted to know if there are any jobs I could do around here for a place to stay"?

"Well I'll send you to a room and I'm sure I can find some thing, just let me call Beverly"-"Beverly would you please bring a key for room 2 for this young woman".

The way he spoke you could tell he meant that he said no questions asked: just in his voice, even thou he sounded so sweet and almost caring. I could feel the warning against him from inside me, but I knew it was only from he vampiric charms.

He looked at Beverly and I could see the frown on her face so I asked " what have I done to upset you both"?

Some times I can be so childish. She opened her mouth to speak and then she all of a sudden stopped; well only the sound did and when she realized she looked scared and looked right at him, set my stuff down and walked away.

" Please forgive my sister she tends to not like humans, of coarse there is something about you" or so he said!

All I did was think about it cause he mentioned it and he looked away but I could still see his smile.

I asked " You know how I am different as soon as I thought about it because you didn’t want to scan my mind deeply, so as I would know didn’t you, just like you knew right away why I was here but you still made me ask didn’t you"?

All he did was smile and said " well you are as smart as I thought most others just think I am stupid and dismiss me, we will talk in your room".

He wouldn’t let me open my own door, so he had to set everything down and open the door and then pick up everything and carry it in, but before I could even finish the thought it was done. Sometimes I forget how strong and fast a vampire can be. All I wanted to do was sleep until he put my things up for me in the doors and picked me up and laid me in bed, I am so...then I realized he was testing me! "Get off me... um what is your name"?

"Please forgive me my name is Darren"

Vampire Of Gothic Dreams: Part 2

As he was off me in a flash and was bowing his full body in front of me, all I wanted to do was run my hands over him, but my ego (women do have them) won’t let me near him! So I did the next best thing I asked him to leave! He of coarse had to stay and torment me.

"What else is there I could do for you"?

" Nothing" all he did was look at me funny.

Men are such pains in the asses, don’t you think! But of coarse I couldn’t tell him to leave again, so I asked him to fix me a drink. " What will you have"? he asked

"I'll have a glass of Jack Daniels" it went like this all night:

a touch and go sort of thing, then when it came to the day what he said kind of hurt even thou I knew it was coming "I must leave so I could sleep and so you should do the same"

I said goodbye and to my surprise I gave him a hug and a kiss that was so fast on the cheek it was barely a touching of skin, but it still did things to me you wouldn’t believe! But as he was walking out the door he said: I was to stay here and then when I awoke he would come into my room in the night tomorrow and talk as we had tonight. I didn’t known if i could take it, it might kill me to stay in the same room with him and not touch him and feel him holding me, among other things.

Was that so wrong was all I could think to my self. I shouldn’t have thought that for when i did he had this smile to kill for on his face and before I could say a word he was gone!

As I lay there in the early morning trying to sleep, tossing and turning and all I could do was thing of him. When I thought about him every thing went away and there was no more pain and numbness that plagued me so, there was only him. It is as scary as it sounds.

I could feel things inside me awaken not just sexual (but a good bit) but there was some thing more at first I thought it might be love, but it wasn’t. It was something unspoken and unknown to me, and I knew for the first time I had someone to ask things about my self, that I and no one before him could even start to figure out. He was that some thing I needed, Darren was that thing that filled in the hole. The hole to my questions and the hole in my sole and he just made me feel, just feel.

I suddenly just fell of into a very deep sleep, in which I haven’t done, in a very long time. And when I opened my eyes he was there, but then I realized why I had awoken. He was holding me in his arms and against his body, it was so sweet. Sweet so very sweet, and yet at the same time more and more erotic. I had to get some space in between me and him before I toke him as my own.

I wanted to so badly but I didn’t know if I was ready. Yes ready as in mentally and all but, also as in if I could handle it, handle him at all. He wouldn’t let go, some thing was wrong he: was in pain. "What’s wrong Darren, why are you in pain"?

" I have not feed, but I had to see you first"-"please don’t fear me".

How could I fear him at all, all I wanted to do was make him feel better. I started to say stop it, stop using your vampire charm on me, but then I realized some thing for the first time, he wasn’t using any power on me at all. He hadn’t sence he stepped in my room the first night with me.

"If you must leave then go I don’t wish to see you in pain"

"stop talking don’t move, don’t do anything I don’t want to hurt you". Then I knew what he meant, not so much thought it: but I felt it.

All I did was pull off my shirt and turn my head to the side and moved my long dark brown hair to the other side and lay there submitting to him. He didn’t do it; it was just my reaction when I knew his problem. I needed him to do this, to want to do this. I didn’t know why so badly, I needed him to take me in that way, but I wanted him none the less! He looked away "no I will not, I will not take from you what is yours"

At first I thought he meant the blood and partly he did but what he really meant was my heart. I jumped from his arms " how dare you show your self so truly and then take your self away from me; you have no right to treat me like this. I wanted you from the first time I saw you and you knew it! Now you all of a sudden you don’t want nor need me, what is my blood to dirty for you, or my heart not good enough for you!"

I went to the dresser and started to pack my clothing up, the next thing I knew i'm on the bed. "Is this what you want, you want some thing that is already dead! Some thing that has killed before and takes life from people just like you, you want some thing so evil"?

"Darren you are being a self-pitying jackass, you are not evil you don’t kill anymore. You have treated me so kindly and stolen’ my heart so fast and you try to take your heart away, by hiding behind your damned self-pity!

Vampire Of Gothic Dreams: Part 3

He sunk his fangs in to the softness of my neck. Took his hands and run then up and down my body.

He pulled away from me breathing hard and fast, barely holding him self above me with his arms. I saw some thing in his eyes it scared me so badly, and yet did some thing else. I Felt a finger ride up my thigh: where my shirt had pulled up, and he took his hole hand and started to pull down my pants, and I couldn’t move, I could beardy breath.

He had my Pants off in less...well I didn’t even see him move. He started to remove my shirt, and I moved in and kissed him and he collapsed on me and it took all I had to hold on to him and still try to keep my heart from bursting. The next move made, I had my hand moving down his pants and then down his underwear, and then I pulled them both off with one quick movement. He was lying on top of me and we were both naked and I could feel all of him on me, and it drove me wild.

I felt him run his nails down the side of my breast; down farther... and farther... un till his hand was on my upper/inner thigh. Running the tip of his finger on my lips and gently pulling on my pubic hairs. I couldn’t seem to stop moaning his name "Darren Darren Oh Yes More Oh Please More" Over and over again.

So finally him slipped in a finger in my lips and pushed on my clit, I came so hard I didn’t think it was possible. He kept pushing his finger against and up and down and up and down my clit, my hips jumping to his every move. He moved his head down and started to suck and nip on my nipple and taking a little of my breasts each time. Then he bit so hard, he drew blood and at the moment he pushed a finger inside me.

I cried out his name and I couldn’t stop moaning and moving my hold body in time with his mouth and hand, sucking and pushing and pulling on me. He was taking me so close. I wanted it so badly, and I ran my nails down his back and then his side and started to lick off his blood from his side and to suck it from him.

It was the most sexes deepest moans I have ever herd come from any living being. Right when I was about to cum he stopped and moved his side from my mouth’s reach. I felt him to be inside of me and how I didn’t know but it made me want him more. I raised my legs above my head and waited to feel him inside of my. I Felt him make almost a grrrrr again my lower sensitive lips, His tough slipped slightly into my lips and he pushed them open, and started so suck right on my hole and fingering my clit then putting and pulling and pushing and sucking in and out of me.

I left my body that time I came, I went into him. Then before I could begin to form a thought he was onto of me, he was kissing me, playing and pinching my nipples and pulling on my breasts. I could feel him start to lower his hips against me, I could feel him at my entrance.

I moaned into his mouth as he entered me, out of pain and pleasure, he was so big and thick and hard it both hurt and felt so good. He pushed in so slow and filled me and held still for a minute to let my body get use to him. He started to pull out, all they way, to the very tip, pushing back in so very slow I tried to push up to him, but he held me down.

I was going to go out of my mind and it was only two strokes, in and out of me. He then pulled my legs to his sides and laid on top of me and pushed in so hard and fast I didn’t know if it hurt or felt perfect.

Then he pulled out to the tip and pushed in; pulled out and started to bite on my neck and he started to really fuck me. He pushed and pulled in so long, I could barely hold him, and I felt like he was ripping me apart. I started to keep a steady pace with him. I could feel it burning hotter and hotter inside me, and every time I would get close, some thing would hold it.... Me back from Cumming.

Darren was pushing it back and I knew I was going to burn up in a fire, he kept on growing, I could feel him tighten up and I grabbed his balls and massaged, and gently pulled on him. He couldn’t hold either one of us back any more. I blew up in flames of fire, in flames of my orgasm. I screamed his name, he screamed my name so loud I felt it go thru me and pulse. I couldn’t hear anything else.

I fell in to a sleep and woke up some time during the day and found him holding me; trusting me while in a death like sleep. I had never felt so alive more than last night and now. I would do anything he asked or wanted, I was his completely. Some how I knew he felt the same.

I fell back in to a deep sleep.

I woke up the next day a little before he did and watched him wake up. It was one of the most breath taking things. He looked at me and gave me that smile and told me I wouldn’t be leaving for a while, would I. All I did was look at him and smile and tell him I was hungry:)

Sandy_19
Sandy_19
1 Followers