Vampire Seduction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their hips surged together in a heady rhythm, her face and breasts flushed with sensual heat, her body arching against his cool strength.

She sobbed when he withdrew from her. He tumbled her onto her back, kneeling beside her. Green fire licked over her as he gazed upon her. Her breasts rose and fell sharply, one leg bent over the other. He reached for her, his fingers gripping her panties and pulling them slowly down over her legs. She kicked them off when they reached her ankles.

Cool fingers stroked up over her inner thighs, so at odds with the fiery heat pulsing between them. He stroked her, making her hips dance. She lay watching him from beneath lowered lashes, her eyes moving of his graceful body, strong and masterful. Her eyes lowered to the thick shaft between his thighs. Rising up on one elbow, she shyly traced him with her fingers. His breath caught, and a flash of lust speared her.

Her fist measured him, her fingers almost circling his girth. Experimentally, she drew her hand along his length. With a groan, his hand covered hers, showing her what his body craved. She pumped him as he bucked against her grip. He shuddered, his body straining, all the while his fingers teased her between her legs.

She leaned forward, her hair spilling against his thighs as she pressed warm lips against his belly. Muscles rippled beneath the teasing licks and nibbles of her exploring mouth.

In a swift move that left her slightly dizzy, he knocked her hand away and lifted her to sit facing him, her legs splayed over his thighs. His head dipped, capturing her mouth. Her arm slipped around his neck to anchor her, her tight nipples rubbing against his cool chest. Not willing to let the slight go, her other hand reached down between their bodies to capture his thickness.

She gasped when again he brushed her hand away and fitted himself against her. Hands gripped her pale bottom, expertly drawing her down on him. She clung to him, everything within her focused on the feel of him slowly filling her. When finally his length pierced her fully, her lashes flickered.

"Ride me, sweet Katalina. Take from me."

When she was ready, she began to rise up, drawing soft cries from both of them. They moved together, his hips flexing to meet the plunge of her body. His hands were unyielding bands around her hips, urging her on.

His mouth suckled where her neck joined her shoulder, before fanging her. Intense pleasure arced through her, her lower body tightening over his thrusts.

Her heart raced, her gasping pants matching his. The flames built and built within her, granting her no mercy. Her head was thrown back, her nipples aching and tight as she lifted and pushed down on the long, thick hardness wedged firmly in the quivering core of her.

His hand twined in her hair, drawing her head down. Their open mouths met, his tongue seeking hers.

An electrifying energy dancing along every last nerve ending, mounting until she thought she would snap. She clenched down fiercely, her body arching, head and arms thrown back as fiery heat surged through her, burning everything in its path until the pleasure was too intense. Tears glimmered in her eyes as she came, a release of surging, rolling waves of pleasure that devoured her.

Luc shuddered against her, his straining body releasing hotly into her, his cries mingling with her own.

Kate slumped against his chest, her body wrung of pleasure so intense, so unlike anything she had felt before. Her mind drifted, unable to latch onto any clear thoughts.

She was unprepared for when he tumbled her from his arms and swiftly rose. She lay sprawled wantonly on the rumpled bed, unable even to word a protest. Her glistening breasts rose and fell heavily as she struggled to gain a semblance of herself.

"Katarina."

Something in his tone, the urgency, forced her to open her dazed violet eyes. He stood at the end of the bed. He was tall and devastatingly sexy, his longish black hair featuring in many of her secret fantasies. Her body clenched with remembered hunger as they dropped to the curve of his firm buttocks.

Then her eyes widened in horror as she finally noticed the fire in front him. She quickly scrambled wobbly to her knees on the bed, realising the wall of licking, hungry flames surrounded the bed and them.

"Holy freaking hell!" she gasped.

As soon as she noticed the flames, they began to die down, then simply fade into nothing as if they had never been. At first she hadn't realised there had been no heat to the flames, but when she did, she wondered if things could possibly get any weirder.

She slid off the bed and came to stand beside him on shaky legs, looking down at the stone floor in front of them. There was a thin black ring, the only evidence of the flames. Otherwise, nothing in the chamber had been touched or burnt, and now that she thought about it, there was no smoke or acrid scent.

"What was that?" she whispered. That damn Mirrabelle and her perve of a boyfriend had a lot to answer for.

Luc didn't immediately answer. She gazed up at him, and he turned toward her. He brushed her hair back over her shoulders and cupped her face. Gently, he kissed her. She murmured her protest, wanting answers. Green eyes locked with hers, and their intensity was frightening. But his next words were the most frightening of all.

"That," he told her unevenly, "was you."

12