Vampire Slut Diaries Ch. 01

Story Info
Vampire slut returns to her master's arms.
963 words
4.19
13.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
owned1
owned1
11 Followers

Daddy, your vampire slut is home. And she's thirsty!

I've been travelling for three weeks for work, and I've had about all I can handle with three weeks of hotel rooms, bad food and long hours. It's not that it's unfamiliar, since I travel most months. It's uncomfortable, but nothing to complain about. What is bad, what does reach the insurmountable level of "no more" is sleeping alone every night because my man is at home, also working long hours, also sleeping alone every night, and doesn't have me to unwind him at the end of a long day. But today we'll be back to normal, because I'm coming home. Today is the day I get three weeks' worth of my man's delicious sperm to lick, swallow, explode into my pussy and pour into my ass. Starting the moment he picks me up at the airport, I will have ten fantastic hours to serve him until he has to go back to work.

As I walk through the terminal, people observe me but few notice me. I blend in with the rest of the travelers, just off of a flight and walking with anticipation towards the welcoming arms of that special someone. And then it happens. Someone notices that I'm walking through LAX wearing a trench coat, 5 inch heels, my shiny silver dog collar and beautiful rhinestone leash, and nothing else.

I continue walking with purpose towards my man's waiting arms, recognizing the small following of curious observers my wardrobe has drawn to me. I'm walking more slowly now, sensing some men watching the switch in my hips and others watching my inner thighs through the opening in my coat. I'm moments from wrapping myself around my man, and his pussy is getting wetter and wetter with each step. I can see him now, and the cartoon grin on my face covers the final distance between us.

I practically run the final steps and leap into my man's waiting arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and falling into the strongest kiss our lips can handle. With my ankles crossed behind his back and my pussy pushing against his hard dick, I break from our kiss only long enough to beg him to let me suck his dick. I need to feed, and I don't care who sees me. I still have a small audience of admirers, and the idea of feeding on my man's dick in front of them makes my pussy wetter, my hunger deeper.

Daddy grabs my leash, eases me back onto my feet, and kneels me in front of his beautiful, waiting dick. With my hair wrapped in one hand and my leash held tightly in the other, Daddy leans back and lets me enjoy my favorite snack, nursing hungrily on his dick. Our audience has formed a tight circle around us, and is not showing any signs of leaving. Daddy grips my hair more tightly and I suck his dick as if I haven't had it in years.

My tongue dances from the tip to the base, up one side and down the other, keeping his dick wet and warm from my mouth. My tongue probes for drops of pre-cum and I lick them away while probing for more, bringing my feeding frenzy to an increased pace. I continue to suck daddy's dick, swallowing every inch of it and backing off only long enough to suck his balls, nibble gently at them, and then return to feast on his dick.

Our audience is growing now, but we are insulated from airport security so I can continue to feed uninterrupted. Daddy has moved us against a post and re-positions us so he can watch through the airport window as his dick goes in my mouth, down my throat and back out, with my tongue always lingering on the tip of his dick, exploring for all the pre-cum I can coax out.

By now, Daddy's dick is hard like a steel rod, my pussy is soaking wet and dripping juice onto the airport floor, and my appetite needs to be sated. My leash is wrapped tightly around Daddy's hand, leaving me enough room to move my head up and down his dick and his balls but not enough to move beyond his dick. I look up at him as I savor every inch of dick, and he smiles down at me with hunger in his eyes equal to mine. I turn my focus back to his dick, wet it down with my saliva, and suck deeply and quickly. My mouth is running up and down his dick, circling the head, while my tongue darts in and out of the opening. I can't hold back my hunger and need for sperm any longer.

I suck his dick, up and down, up and down, cradling his balls when I'm not sucking them, and feeling his dick grow thicker, heavier, more forceful in my mouth. He gives my head one final push towards his body and I feel the sperm running through his dick, shooting into my mouth and down my throat. I relish every drop in my mouth and take my time swallowing the river of sperm my Daddy has just fed me. As I lick his dick clean and rest it in my mouth for a moment, we both realize that we still have an audience. They are shocked and intrigued by what they've just witnessed, and slowly part the circle to leave the airport.

Daddy pulls me to my feet, kisses me deeply, puts his dick back in his pants, and escorts me from the airport with his hand cupping my ass. Into the night we go, Daddy and his Vampire Slut, to find another audience to amaze.

owned1
owned1
11 Followers