Vampire Slut Diaries Ch. 02

Story Info
Vampire Slut and Daddy go on vacation.
1.2k words
4.46
9.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
owned1
owned1
11 Followers

The vacation of a lifetime is upon us. We're off for ten days of rejuvenation, relaxation, and boundless, boundary-less sex and togetherness, starting with eight hours or so in the air and then a shuttle to our hotel. We've packed only the essentials- swim gear, sunglasses, shoes to walk in and shoes to be on display in, hiking clothes, simple sexy clothes for dinner and of course, my collar and leash.

10 days, and we have barely more than a backpack each. The best vacations are the ones you only occasionally get dressed for.

We're at the airport, wandering the terminal until it's time to board our flight. I'm glowing with pride and excitement because the man I adore is guiding me here and there, his hand delicately placed on the small of my back and occasionally moving to cup my heart-shaped ass. It's times like this when I really appreciate my daily work to keep my body, his playground, well cared for.

Walking through the airport in my silver collar with ID tag, sexy leash, a cute purple mini-skirt, black sheer blouse and black stiletto boots that cuff at the knee makes me stand out among most of the travelers and we both appreciate the attention. Few things make me glow more than seeing my man's pride when others notice his sexy pet walking alongside him in an outfit that most people wouldn't have the courage to wear.

We're never more than arm's length apart because that's the way we both demand it. Bathroom stops take us to the family bathroom so I can suck Daddy's dick while I pee, and then clean his dick off after he's done. We window shop, people watch, and watch people watching us. We laugh easily and stop often for deep, probing kisses that most people assume only happen with newlyweds.

We enjoy each other's touch, warmth, and the completion of being together without an agenda, without a reason to rush. Daddy strokes my ass, and I hold his dick with my hand in his pocket, as we walk in sync and never skip a beat.

Watching the clock, we make our way back to our gate. We wait in line and board the plane as I lean into him, enjoying the feel of his hard, perfect dick against my ass. We find seats near the back of the plane, hoping to have the row to ourselves but knowing it doesn't really matter if we do or not. We're taking off in the evening, and most travelers will sleep through the flight and through the time zones.

Daddy sits at the window and I sit on the aisle, in quiet protest to anyone joining us until they truly have no other options. The doors close, announcements come, and we celebrate a row to ourselves, giving us room to comfortably snuggle through the journey.

Under strategic cover of our clothes and Daddy's hands, he lays across the seats and I lay between his legs. His hands cover my back, his touch making my pussy drip cum onto my thighs. I ask for his dick and invite him to relax while I feed on my favorite snack. As night rolls in, we are of only a handful of passengers awake on the flight, but I'm certain that we are the only ones enjoying a beautiful dick, heavy balls and a dripping wet pussy.

I kiss, lick, nibble and probe as our flight neighbors nap; as the flight attendants chatter; and as the pilots fly us to a dream destination. I suck hungrily, feeding like the vampire slut I am, looking for every drop of sperm I can coax from Daddy's dick and looking for more. After an hour or so, while I'm still feeding, he decides it's time to fuck his pussy. He gently brings me off of his dick, kisses me deeply, and buries his perfect, rock hard dick in the pussy he's been keeping wet and squishy all evening.

By this time, the flight attendants are making occasional checks but with most of the plane asleep, there's no snack service or real reason for them to be up and about. Fucking on an airplane in the middle of the night is my new favorite activity... for now. Something tells me I'll have plenty more new favorites during our vacation. Daddy's dick fills me up, fitting inside his pussy wall to wall with no extra room. He pushes deeper and deeper inside me, my ribs moving out of the way to give his dick a clear path.

As he fucks his pussy, his vampire slut nibbles on his ears, kisses his neck and purrs with deep pleasure. He pushes my skirt further up on my hips, fully exposing his ass to anyone walking down the aisle or going to the bathroom. With one hand on my ass, he puts fingers from his other hand in my mouth. I suck them hungrily, making sure saliva drips down these long, beautiful digits, especially the one that is about to find its way into my asshole.

Daddy owns me and there's no better feeling in the world, except when he makes it clear to people around us. His finger in my asshole; his hard, perfect dick in my soaking wet, dripping pussy ; and his hand moving from my back to my collar, fingering the tag that proves his ownership.

I'm in heaven. Pure heaven. Feeling his dick in my pussy and his finger in my asshole, all while on an airplane surrounded by 100 strangers, sends us over the edge, and we fuck faster and faster without any attention to who may see what. Accented by a final deep kiss, we explode in cum together, and I lock Daddy's dick into his pussy in the way that he so enjoys, as he recovers from the explosion. When I let his dick go, sperm pours out of my pussy down my legs and I make no move to clean up. Instead, I pull my skirt back down to keep my favorite snack on me rather than on the airplane seat, and take Daddy's dick in my mouth to nurse him to sleep.

We doze for a while, wrapped up together in cozy airplane bliss, Daddy's dick in my mouth and his arms and legs holding me tightly. As the captain announces the preparation for our descent, I wake Daddy in his favorite way, with my mouth on his dick. We stretch and watch as the ground approaches, placing us in a new and exciting land for the next ten days.

We deplane, hand in hand and glowing with the electricity of rejuvenating passion. Strangers watch us and a few notice the wetness on my thighs. They're too polite to point it out to me, but have no problem pointing it out to each other. I smile and snuggle closer to Daddy's arm, communicating 'yes, this man came in his pussy so much that it's dripping out of me and I WON'T clean it up!'

Women see this gorgeous man walking through the airport, and he makes it very clear that his slut is on his arm and he has no need for anyone else's company. This is going to be an amazing vacation.

owned1
owned1
11 Followers