Vampire Stag Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard steps on the hard floor coming this way and then the door opened, spilling in light. Lonela poked her head around the door. "Are you awake?" She turned on the light and sauntered in towards the bed, stopping to put a wine glass down on the dresser. "You look better, some colour has come back."

"What's going on, let me go," I started to protest but she put her finger to my lips to silence me and pouted her big red lips into a 'shhhh'.

"Daniela, Marija," she called out and then something I didn't understand but I guess meant come in here. The tall dark deathly pale tattooed gothic woman and the short blonde girl from the club poked their heads round the door and then came on in.

I lay in silence just watching as the two came in. Both just padded on in, watching me intently, eyes fixed on me but saying nothing. The shorter blonde girl, I think Marija, sat on the stool by the dresser and looked across the room. Daniela, came on over to the bed and sat on the other side of me, across from Lonela. Daniela still scared me, she had a hard angular face, black hair tapered back, dark brown, almost black eyes.

Lonela muttered something soft across to her and they both smiled an understanding look between themselves.

I felt the soft of the back of Lonela's hand run across my cheek. Trying to pull away, "Get off me," I protested but she just continued regardless. Her hand stroked lower down my chest.

"Come, let us play with you. It is the dream of every man to have three beautiful girls no?" I pushed and wriggled against the cuffs but to no avail.

Lonela's hand snaked further down my body and softly encircled my member. I willed it to stay asleep, trying to focus on anything but the ministrations of the beautiful woman sat beside me, trying to remember her fierce bite still throbbing in my neck. I saw her duck her head down towards my groin, her soft black curls brushing down my chest as she blew gently across me. I screwed my eyes up, trying to ignore her, trying to name the '66 world cup team, Thatchers first cabinet, anything to keep my mind off the beautiful lips now starting to brush against me.

I could hear Lonela murmuring soft nothings, trying to prise me into action. Daniela just stared down at me intently.

Lonela's whisperings were punctuated by a hard guttural sentence from Daniela on the other side. She was clearly getting bored and was impatient. I really didn't like her, the tall white sinewy tattooed body just sitting hard on the bed. She was dangerous.

Another hard guttural Slavic sentence and Daniela peeled her V-necked top down to expose her almost pneumatic breasts. Big hard nipples jutted out and she forced them down onto my face. She was not soft and gentle like Lonela but forceful and deft in her movements. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face hard into her chest, grinding herself against me.

At the same time, I felt Lonela gently suck my cowering member into her warm mouth. I could feel her tongue lapping around me, just gently probing, no sign of the razor sharp teeth now softly sheathed in the full lips. I could feel myself extending and hardening, there was nothing I could do to stop my treacherous appendage.

Daniela leaned back off me, allowing me to grab a welcome full breath of air. She stood up quickly over me, dropped her black dress to the ground and stepped forward out of it. There was no seductive waves as she did, it was just functional movement. Tall, white, naked save for a giant black dragon-bat creature that wound its way up her body. A fanged black ink dragon mouth opening around her hairless slit and the body twisting up between her breasts in a spiral head-first dive. She clambered back onto the bed and straddled my chin. Jamming her bald, wet salty opening on to me, she ground down, shrieking a little as she wrenched me by my hair, levering my lips and nose up into her.

As Daniela ground herself down on me in small circular motions, I felt her strong fingers wrap around my hand, first forcing it up on to one of her breasts and roughly over a hard nipple and then into her mouth. She continued to grind hard on my face, forcing me to grab air only momentarily as her slick wetness released me. She muttered something and laughed a shrill evil cackle.

I heard Lonela gasp and release my now hard member from her mouth. She replied to Daniela and then warned me. "She says if you do not make yourself ready for her then she is just going to bite off your hands. She says she is very hungry."

Daniela, as if to punctuate the point stopped briefly on the thumb she was sucking and bit down hard. I could feel another razor sharp set of teeth dig into the base of my hand, leaving no doubt as to her ability to just remove it in one go.

There was no need, the violent grinding pussy on my face and the soft lips of Lonela on my cock had got it as hard as it had even been. Lonela toyed with it, popped it out of her mouth and said something softly back to Daniela. Who grunted some sort of approval. She stopped for a moment and sat back on my chest. I saw her take my bleeding hand out of her mouth above me and kiss it gently as in some sort of acknowledgement. She lapped the blood gently, as she did, her pussy convulsing in in an involuntary spasm of pleasure in front of me.

Daniela jumped off me and swiveled around to join Lonela down by my rock hard cock. Thinking only of the warning of the barman, I was willing it to deflate but the thing was absolutely ignoring me thanks to little soft kisses from the two women.

Daniela ordered something across to Marija who until now had just been sitting on the foot stool across the room watching. Eyes locked on my hard member, the short blonde stood up and padded across the room as she was told. Daniela looked up at me and in bad broken English told me that I must be 'good'. It was to be Marija's first time.

Marija approached my hard dick that was handed to her by Lonela. I felt her small, cold fingers wrap around it and her little pink lips kiss it on the head. Lonela and Daniela seemed to be whispering encouragement to her. I lay back and looked up at the ceiling, resigned as Marija softly sucked it in between her tight lips. She was not warm and soft and billowy like Lonela, or hard and vicious like Daniela but seemed timid and almost slightly shaking with anticipation as she sucked me in. I felt her small hard tongue wrap around and caress me.

Daniela and Lonela smoothed her hair and then stood up to come and join me at the top of the bed. As Daniela sat down next to me, she peeled back the bandage on my neck. She gasped and laughed a little, running a finger across the ragged bite. I saw her reach over the top and say something to Lonela, peeling her soft lips back to reveal the jagged teeth behind them. I guessed she was saying something like 'what big teeth you have' but I didn't understand a word.

Lonela said something back, took Daniela's hand and thrust it back below the folds of her dress, sighing as she did. She shot back a response to Daniela that I guessed went something like 'actually, the really big teeth are here'. The two fell back laughing. I lay terrified but there was nothing I could do to deflate myself from between the now more confident lips of Marija down at the bottom of the bed.

I felt Daniela gently rest her chin on the bed, next to my neck and the exposed wound. She kissed it slightly and ran her tongue idly over it.

I could feel Marija moving more and more quickly up and down my length, her breathing growing ragged. I was rock solid in her mouth and I could feel my orgasm building.

Daniela took my hand and inserted a finger back into her jaws. I could feel her grip me there, I did not fight, the razor sharp teeth clearly sending the message to the prey that the fight was over.

The beautiful Lonela's face appeared over me, her hand smoothed again against my cheek as she bent down to kiss me deeply with her beautiful red lips. As she did so, I felt Marija redouble the suction around my cock and my orgasm started to erupt. Daniela bit down hard, I could feel tooth cut through to finger bone like a hot knife through butter and at the same time I felt the young teeth of Marija come together hard once, a loud chomp filling the room, audible even over my screams. I could feel myself fountaining into her mouth with mixed fluids.

It was not how I had ever dreamed that I would go. All in all, the wedding was a bit weird given the recent disappearance of the best man however on the up side, I never did have to give the speech.