Vampire Story

Story Info
Working woman helps a stranger.
5.2k words
4.18
28.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotclady
hotclady
3 Followers

She sat in here cramped little office getting her students profiles together for the fill-in trainer that would be there next week. She hated leaving a training class in the middle, but she understood the necessity of the trip. Truth was known the trip would do her spirit some good. The recent changes in her life had made her tired, and ready for a vacation, even if it was a working one. Where best to have that but in her favorite city. Seattle this time of year was beautiful, hell it was beautiful all year round she thought. Pulling herself out of the daydream she is having, she realized it was a quarter to twelve, and knew her 8:30 A.M. flight will be waiting on her. She had put off packing till today. Now she had to wrap things up so she could get home and get it done. Finishing up the remainder of her paper work she grabbed her bag and coat and headed for the front doors. As she walked out the door she told Joe the security guard bye and she would see him in two weeks.

Walking to her car she felt this overwhelming sensation of someone watching her, so she stopped and turned to look around, but no one was in the parking lot, just her and the black BMW that she drove.

As she started to put the key in the door to unlock it, is when she heard an amazingly silky voice behind her say "good evening Miss." She nearly jumped out of her skin, she let out a little scream, and dropped the keys as she turned around, but what she saw, made the scream die, almost as fast as it had came. She was met with the most beautiful set of eyes she had ever seen the color couldn't be categorized, they seemed to switch almost instantly. There was a hint of a sparkle behind them, and a hit of something she didn't quite recognize, but it made her shiver just for a second. The dark character that stood before her was just shy of 6 foot dark black hair, clean-shaven and had an amazing smile and a rugged "I've been around" look to him. The whole assessment of this man took about 60 seconds or less, when finally she regained her use of speech she asked him, "is something wrong?"

She stooped to pick up her fallen keys from the pavement and in that same deep voice he said, "I hope I didn't frighten you." And he reached to help her back upright. When he touched her arm she felt a shiver go through her, she didn't know if it was from fear, or excitement.

As she stood back up right, she happen to gaze into his eyes once more, this time they seemed to be pools of pure knight, dark wondering, and mysterious. Her mind seemed to stop; the only thing she could seem to focus on was his eyes. She seemed to be drawn into the depths of them. It was a drowning sensation, one that she didn't really care to be saved from. Shaking her head just a little to clear her mind of the visions that seem to popping up seemingly from out of no where. Visions of this dark stranger covering her, kissing her, caressing her. Again she shook her head as if to clear it. She couldn't imagine where those visions were coming from.

That voice seemed to break through the dream she was in, as she heard him say, "are you all right" he seemed to be saying it as if he was repeating himself. She blushed a little realizing that she had just been staring at him, not saying a word. Again he asked her, are you okay? This time she seemed to find her tongue and managed to get out "yes, I am fine thank you."

When she realized what was going on around her, and how her reaction had been she was embarrassed and blushed crimson.

Now that she had managed to regain her composure and her voice, she asked him if there was a problem, or if something was wrong. His voice came deep and soft, to her ears. "I seem to have locked my keys in my truck in the parking lot next door" he said. "Oh I am sorry" she heard herself say, how lame she thought to herself. You would think she was never taught manners. Geeze!!!

Again his voice seemed to break through her thoughts, and she heard him say, "do you happen to know where I could find a lock smith this time of night?"

She didn't have any clue as to a locksmith, and she told him as much, and apologized. She offered him the use of her cell phone, to call information for a number. He declined however, but asked if he could use it to contact a cab, and said he would just go to his apartment and retrieve the extra set of keys he had there. Handing him the phone, something seemed to come over her, and she asked if he would like for her to take him by to pick up his keys and then bring him back by his truck.

She had no idea why she offered; she didn't take chances like that. She knew it was way too dangerous to offer something like that. Yes, she always wanted to help people, and be the good Samaritan but this was a perfect stranger and it was late, and a full moon to boot. Things always seemed to get crazy for her about the full moons, she never understood why, but they did.

He seemed to hesitate for a moment before excepting her offer. He asked "are you sure" and she said yes, "besides" she heard herself say, "it would take forever to get a cab out here this time of night."

As she turned once more to place the key into the lock to open the door, she said, "by the way, my name is Dawn, what's yours?" When she looked around to get his answer, he had gone, something inside her seemed to plummet till she glanced across the top of the car, to see him standing smiling at her.

She finally managed to open the car door and unlock the passenger side to allow him entrance. Once they were both inside and situated, she asked again what his name was, but before he could answer, she turned the engine over and when the car started her radio began blaring. As she reached to turn down the volume on the stereo she apologized. He just looked at her with a small smile on his face, and said, "it's okay." She put the car into reverse and began to back out of the parking space.

Once they had gotten onto the road, she asked him, once again, "now what did you say your name was." He replied, "I never did." She glanced over at him, with a look of confusion on her face, and then she spotted the grin that he wore. The tension in her, which had suddenly started building, seemed to instantly fade away. He said, "my name is "Vic", nice to meet you Dawn" as he took her hand that was resting on her shifter, lifted to his lips and kissed it lightly on the palm. When his lips touched her hand, that same feeling from earlier seemed to surface once again. Her breath seemed to come at a more rapid pace.

As they drove down to get on the express way, she asked him, "where is it that you live." As he gave her the address, she was thinking, how wonderful his voice seemed to carry in her ears. There was something in his voice, something that made him mysterious, but very sexy. It was something she just couldn't put her finger on.

It didn't take long for her to get them to the destination; it was only a few miles up the expressway. As she turned into the gated drive for his apartment, he spoke, and said, "you can only enter by accessing my code." Stopping at the security gate, she entered the pass code as he gave it to her. The gates opened and she pulled into the parking lot. He pointed to the far corner of this very exclusive complex, and said in a deep almost passionate voice, "that would be me." She pulled into the parking space in front of the beautiful stone, almost gothic looking, building, and placed the car in neutral then turned the engine off.

As he reached for the door handle, he said, "would you care to come in?" She wasn't sure what made her say yes, her mind was screaming no, all the while. But she didn't seem to heed its warning.

As she reached for her bag, and started to turn to open the car door, he was there in an instant opening the door for her. She was a little shocked on how the hell he had gotten out of the car and around to her side so damn quick. But instead of saying that, she just smiled up at him as he offered her his hand to help her out of the car. When his hand touched hers, the feeling she had felt before seem to come back ten fold this time; it was almost a shock to her body. As if sensing it, he released her hand as soon as she was clear of the car.

As they began walking up the sidewalk towards the entrance, she noticed the beautiful stone gargoyles that lined the walk to the front doors. They seemed to watch her as she went by them. They seemed to be hiding a secret, something dark, and maybe a little dangerous. It was frightening and she shivered just a little.

She was glad when they reached the front door. The front doors seemed to open, almost as if on there own, as he walked through, the lights in the entry way came on, and she heard soft music begin to play, it wasn't something that she was familiar with, but the tune was soothing and seemed to calm any fears she had began to develop almost instantly.

As they walked down the entryway, he asked, "would you care to have a look at my home. She nodded her acceptance; there was no way she could resist that smooth as silk voice.

He walked towards the East Side of the home, she followed him, and somewhat mesmerized by the wonderful artwork that lined the hall and the entryway.

They walked into the most beautiful living room she had ever laid her eyes on. The room was furnished in what looked to be Victorian Old World style. It was furnished in rich hunter greens, dark burgundy reds, and deep blues. There was a hint of the smell of old cigars in the air.

The next room that they migrated to the Library, here her breath caught and her eyes seemed to glaze over at the wonderful sight she beheld. Before her was the most amazing collection of novels she had ever seen in one room. She walked forward; there was no way she could have stopped herself even if he had objected. Her body seemed to have its own mind. As she reached the wall of books, her hand reached up to gently caress the leather bound tombs and read the titles that were before her. As she walked she read, "The Count of Monte' Cristo, The Scarlet Letter, and her favorite book, "Dracula." All of which must have been the very first editions. There were several books that were written in French, and Russian, as well as some in Turkish and Hungarian, that she didn't recognize the titles of. The room seemed to feel almost alive, with the volumes of books and the dark heavy woods that surrounded her. The room almost seemed to whisper to her. She turned to tell him how utterly amazed she was to see so many wonderful novels in one place together. When she turned, he was looking at her, and it wasn't a look of just passive awareness, it was a look of almost animalistic desire, almost a hunger, that shown there in his eyes.

Her body wouldn't let her move her eyes were once again locked to his. Her mind seemed to wonder to visions of them together, his body penetrating hers his lips devouring her as his tongue explored her inviting mouth. She could see visions of his hands caressing her back as his tongue tracing its way gently to her neck, and the tops of her breasts.

Then just a suddenly as the visions seem to pop into her mind, it was gone in a flash, as he turned and broke the intense gaze that was drawing them together.

Her whole body seemed to go weak, as she started to take a step forward, she felt her body shake just a little, her legs seemed to be made more of rubber now than of the strong bones she knew was there. She gripped the large mahogany desk that lay before her, till she was once again steady on her feet.

She was astounded to realize that both her nipples were erect and she could begin to feel the dampness between her legs. Once she had regained her composure, and felt confident that she could walk, she followed him into another room.

As they moved into the kitchen, she was very impressed with what was seen. By the looks of the kitchen, he must have a chef that came in to prepare his meals. Above the island that sat in the center of the room was a rack that held numerous copper pots and pans. His range was of stainless steal as well as the fridge and dishwasher. In the corner was a mid-size wine rack with several bottles missing from its contents. She turned and asked him who his chef was, and in that deep wonderful mesmerizing voice, he said, "the chef? My dear, I prepare all my meals."

He turned and asked if she would care for a glass of wine before they toured the remainder of the house. Again she wasn't sure what made her say yes, but she happily excepted the offer. He walked across the room, and with out thought pulled a bottle from its resting-place and walked to the counter, and slid a drawer open and removed the corkscrew, and just above the counter he selected two wineglasses.

Once he had the bottle open he slowly pored them both a glass and walked towards her and handed her the glass. As she reached to take the wine, her fingers lightly touched his and instantly their eyes met. This time however she was thankful, he smiled then asked " are you ready for the remainder of the tour?"

He began to walk slowly down the marbled hall once more toward the West Side of his home as they walked she began to slowly sip the wine he had given her. As they walked along the lights behind them began to go out one by one, and the ones in front of them seemed to mystically come alive.

The instant they walked into the master suite, a shiver went through her, and the visions she had previously seen seemed to come back to her with full force. Before her was a king size dark mahogany canopy bed, draped in deep red and black sheer. The spread that was upon the bed was black as the night and made of pure silk. Hanging above the head of the bed, was something she had never imagined she would ever get a chance to see a glimpse of.

Hanging proudly as if protecting the prospective occupants of the bed, was the shield which showed the coat of arms of none other than Prince Vlad Tepes', the very feared temporary resident of the beautiful castle Bran that still stands in the Carpathian Mountains today.

She was astounded at the site of it. She heard her own breath intake, and then heard his smooth deep voice in her ears, say, " I assume you recognize the shield, and coat of arms of Dracula himself?" She could not speak; she could only nod her head in agreement.

Even with the light on in the room, it seemed to have a darkness to it. The table that sat next to the bed held a single candle in a black candelabrum next to that lay a leather bound book with a red ribbon to mark the place. The bed was turned down on one side as if waiting for its occupant to slide in. On the far side of the room lay the fireplace, and in it burned a warm inviting fire.

It was at that very instant; she felt his warm breath behind her. She closed her eyes and let the warmth of his breath caress the back of her neck. Her whole body felt the heat of it. A single low moan escaped her lips. She felt his hand slide up her arm and her body seemed to go weak, and she leaned back into him.

His lips found the nape of her neck, and he began to place feather like kisses on it. His lips seemed as soft as the silk spread that lay upon the bed.

His lips found that wonderful tender spot that lay just beneath her right ear. His warm wet tongue gently messaged it. The wineglass that she held in her hand tipped and poured the contents onto the beautiful carpet that lay beneath her feet. The next kiss that he placed on her neck produced a moan from deep inside her and the precious crystal wineglass was dropped to the floor next to its spilled contents.

His arm then circled her waste to pull her back to him; she could feel the hard muscles in his chest and the strength in his arms. As he pulled her back on to him, his tongue began to slowly circle once again under her right ear.

As she raised her arm to caress his cheek and hair, his hand slid around to cup her breast, and lift it just a little. All the while never removing his tongue from her neck. She could feel the beat of his heart against her back. She heard him whisper how beautiful she was. He whispered into her ear, "I have looked for you for many a life times." Her heart began to race, her eyes closed and another moan escaped her lips.

As her hand slid back down to her side, his arm that was circling her waste spun her body to have her face him. When their eyes met, the shock of desire was almost too overwhelming for her. Her body began to tremble, and her breath became shallow it felt as if she might fait.

He seemed to sense her agony and encircled her body with his arms, as he pulled her even closer to him. His eyes were like pools of desire. She felt as if she could see the whole world in them. She watched, and time seemed to all but stop as she saw his lips slightly part and his body move to hers and just as his lips touched hers, she closed her eyes just feeling the total engulfment of this wonderful moment. She let her mind and body give in to the passion that was radiating from him.

His tongue gently caressed her closed lips not yet asking for entrance into her mouth. Gently he began to caress her back softly, then as his lips were taken from hers, there was an almost frantic look on her face, until his lips placed feather like kisses on her cheeks and moved to her once again closed eyed lids.

Her whole body felt as if it might melt into the beautiful rug that lay beneath her feet. Again he found her sweet soft lips this time asking for permission for entrance.

His tongue slide between her slightly parted lips to brush across her teeth and demanding entrance fully into her mouth. She readily obliged him. In that instant darkness began to engulf her as she felt the staggering jolt of pure raw emotions that overcame her when his tongue touched hers. She began to feel her body slip down to the floor. She could feel the darkness engulfing her. But she was drawn from the darkness by a voice that was deep and demanding, telling her "you will not faint on me ."

Her mind reeled at the instant reaction that his voice caused her body. To her amazement, her body seemed to be tuned in to his voice completely. The reaction was almost immediate, her body stood strait up and she began to come back to reality.

She opened her eyes and looked into his; there was something there, something about him that felt so familiar. It was as if she had known him in another lifetime. She felt as if she had been longing for him her whole life.

Again he dipped his head to take her lips to his. His mouth more gentle but yet demanding. His tongue caressed her soft swollen lips, as his hands began to caress her back and hair. Her arms instinctively circled his waist to pull him closer to her.

She could feel the heat begin to rise within her. Her nipples were once again hard and seemed more sensitive than she had ever known them to be. Her body felt so alive, she felt as if every nerve in her body was attached to his lips and what they were doing to her.

She felt his hands begin too gently un-button her linen shirt exposing her chemise' covered breast for his view. Her cheeks turned just a hit of red when he leaned down to take one of her hard erect nipples into his mouth and gently begin to suckle it through her chemise' that she wore. Her hands somehow found his hair and began to caress him and pull him down to her. Her breath came now in short rapid intervals her body felt as if it was against the flame that burned in the fireplace.

Once he had given what he felt was ample attention to the one nipple he gently moved to the other one. She nearly cried out in pain when his mouth left the first one. Once he had found the other one, her head fell back and she felt that dampness once again begin between her legs.

As he continued to suck on her hardened nipples, his hands slid to her back and began to unzip the skirt that she wore. As it dropped to the floor and pooled next to the crystal glass he moved his lips upward to once again find her neck and then her lips.

hotclady
hotclady
3 Followers
12