Vampire Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotclady
hotclady
3 Followers

After several minutes of intense love making to her mouth and lips, he pulled away and took a step backwards to look at her standing there in her white chemise' looking erotic and inviting. Her lips were swollen and moist from the kisses he had given her. Her nipples stood out proud and tall and she could feel that slight dampness that had been at her womanhood had now grown to be much more. She could feel her panties wet and the inside of her thighs starting to feel the dampness on them.

Once more he pulled her to him, as he did he lifted her to fit to his body, she could feel his swollen manhood pressing against her. As he lifted her to him, his mouth found her throat and he began to gently lick and kiss it. With her head thrown back she began to moan her pleasure. The sound seemed to ignite a fire in him. He gently bit her neck leaving a slight red mark, and she heard a deep growl escape his mouth when he did so. That sound sent shock waves through her. Her body was on fire now. He lifted her just a little higher, and when he did she wrapped her legs around his flanks and buried her face into his hair.

He carried her to the silken covered bed and lay her down on the end. Once her back hit the satin her eyes opened and met his. She could see the smoldering passion that lay in them. The heat that radiated from his body was so intense. As she lay looking up at him, he began to methodically remove his shirt, slowly one button at a time. When he bared his chest she wanted nothing more than to pull him to her. He took a step forward and slowly lowered his body to hers. She could feel the hair on his chest rub against her chemise' and her nipples. His mouth once again found hers this time roughly demanding total entrance to her. His hands began to roam over her body. At each touch of his palm she felt as if her body were burning.

Slowly he began to work his way down her chin, to kiss it. Then he moved farther down, kissing and gently bathing her neck with his tongue. His hands were starting an exquisite journey southward to begin caressing her hipbones. His body began to slide down hers. She could feel the hardness of his manhood against the inside of her thighs. The feeling was more intense than anything she had ever experienced.

When his mouth covered her breast once more this time with out the satin barrier of her chemise'. The dark rose of her nipples was exposed and he seemed intent on devouring them. The pleasure was amazing. He gently suckled on them and circled his tongue around them and with the utmost gentleness he slid his teeth across them, causing her to cry out in pure pleasure.

Once more his movements began a southward journey, his lips and tongue burning a hot trail down her already scorching body.

With her chemise' pushed up about her waist, her soft smooth woman's mound was waiting, and very inviting lying beneath the lace of her white already drenched panties.

She felt his warm breath on her, she could feel his hands caress her hips, she could feel him kissing her lower and lower. When he reached her, his tongue came out and danced across her when she felt the warm wetness of his tongue she nearly lost it right then. Gently he kissed her mound, blowing his warm breath on her. Her arms were out, her hands clenched at the silk of the bed covering. Her head began to thrash from side to side. Her breath was short and rapid. The pleasure was more amazing than anything she had ever experienced in her life.

Gently he slid her lace panties from her body he held them in his hands and gently rubbed them across is cheek. That act was so erotic to her, she wanted to scream. Then with out warning he lowered his body and his head to her. His hands gently caressed her hips and stomach as his mouth began to explore her beautiful lips with his tongue.

Her body reeled from the intensity of his warm wet mouth on her. Her eyes were closed and her knees were raised, his tongue was buried deep inside of her. She felt the orgasm coming on. She begged him not to stop. Her body began to shake, when he took her hard swollen clit into his mouth and began to suck on it. Her mind reeled at the intensity of his attention on it. Her body began to shake, and her mind was going blank, all she felt was the pure raw pleasure that was being heaped onto her.

When the orgasm hit her, she though she might die from it. Her whole body seemed to explode. She was engulfed into an amazing world of pure pleasure.

He raised his body, and slid himself up her and kissed her deep and full on the mouth. She tasted herself when his tongue dove deep into her mouth. She cried out into his mouth with the pure raw animalistic passion of it.

When finally he broke the kiss and she slowly opened her eyes, he was looking down at her. He leaned over and picked her up and carried her to the side of the bed that before had been turned down waiting and lay her upon the pillows.

He stepped away from the bed and removed his pants. He slid in next to her and began to kiss her already swollen lips. His tongue parting her teeth exploring her mouth. His hands began to once again caress her soft body. He ran his fingers across her nipples and gently pinched them between his thumb and forefinger. Then he slid his hand down her stomach to again find her woman's mound as his fingers gently parted the outside lips, he heard her soft moan of pleasure as he slide his middle finger into her warm wetness.

And when she felt as if the world was again spinning out of control he raised his body over her and slowly gently with intense pleasure and passion he entered her. Burring himself deep inside of her. She let out a cry of pleasure. Slowly his body began to move inside of her. Finding a torturous magical rhythm, sending her mind reeling once again, into that wonderful bliss.

She wrapped her legs around his flanks to pull him deeper inside of her. Her arms instinctively wrapped around his back, her fingers caressing him.

As his slow rhythm inside of her began a more rapid pace and he was driving deep and pulling almost all the way out of her warm wetness. She began to beg for him not to stop. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were open and she could feel him as he was throbbing deep inside of her.

He looked down into her eyes and at the second of his climax she felt her body give way to the intense pleasure and matched his climax with one of her own.

When he felt her body give way to his, he looked deep into her eye and she into his, he leaned down and she watched his eyes turn to this amazing silvery gray. The change was mystical; it was something she had never seen. As he lay there still buried deep inside her he leaned down as if to kiss her, that's when she it happened. The deep passion that had been in his eyes before changed, changed into something dark, when he opened his mouth to kiss her. She had only an instant of terror, before it happened. And then he began to slowly drink from her life giving blood.

hotclady
hotclady
3 Followers
12