Vampire Wars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kirsa
Kirsa
6 Followers

"Master," she begged. He smiled.

His mouth found her belly, his tongue flicked inside the navel, then touched the bars of jewelry on each side of her navel. He prodded against them with his tongue, and she moaned a little.

He was excited, always excited but more so with her, and his mouth dipped further down until it was on her clit, and she moaned again, a little longer this time. He nuzzled in the softness, his fingers massaging her hips, then reaching beneath her and squeezing the flesh of her bottom, pulling it apart, his fingers digging a little.

"Master, I beg you, please," she moaned, and she tugged at the ropes on her wrists.

His hands lifted her hips up to his mouth, and his tongue flicked against her until, his own eagerness too much, he opened his mouth and his fangs glistened for a moment, then he plunged the sharp teeth into her flesh, his teeth on each side of her clit, and he bit deeply. She screamed out with pleasure, an agony of bliss and joy, and his mouth sucked as his teeth caused the blood to flow freely, down to her clit, and she moaned, her buttocks tense in his hands as she pushed her mound against his mouth. In this moment, he knew, he could have sucked every ounce of blood from her body and she would have died happily, but he only needed a little. Into her, at times, he put some of his energy, some of his strength, so that she could use it to guard him, keep him safe, but at times he took a little back, and it gave them both pleasure. He squeeze her bottom more tightly, hurting her a little, but she enjoyed it and writhed against him until he stilled her with his hands, stronger than any human's. He held her firmly against his mouth as he drew a little more blood from her, enjoying the sensation of strength pouring into him, of her moans and cries, of filling her body tense and release as she struggled first to fight the orgasm, then to release it, to give into it. He glanced up. The landlord had come below with a meal for Thereza but stood there now, gawking, and Antonio let him. He had long since learned that Thereza enjoyed being seen, being watched, for she knew he would protect her and let nothing happen to her. It was safe for the landlord to watch, his cock growing in his pants, his breath coming harder as Antonio suckled one more time and drew more blood into her swollen flesh.

"You can put it down there," he motioned, and the landlord fumbled and set a platter on a stool nearby, produced a bottle of ale, and nearly missed the stool for watching. Antonio ignored him and knelt on the bed, unbuttoning his breeches, pulling out his own cock. "If you wish to watch, that is fine, but don't break good ale, man!" Antonio snapped. The landlord started, put down the bottle, and began to step away, but watched, fascinated, as Antonio freed his cock. It was large. Indeed, there were many women who swore that the cock of a vampire fully aroused could kill a woman. It was longer, fuller, thicker. A vampire could, in fact, cause it to grow even a little more when inside a woman.

Antonio braced himself on the bed and plunged into Thereza, causing her to arch her back and cry out.

"Shhhhh, my love, shhhh," he soothed, and stilled for a moment. The landlord put his hand on his own cock, took one look at Antonio's face when the vampire looked up, and left the room, closing the door behind him. Antonio guessed that the landlord's wife was about to be kept up that night.

Antonio rocked gently back and forth inside her for a moment, sliding his penis back and forth within. She moaned and tugged on the ropes again, and he fed her excitement by focusing and causing his cock to bulge inside her a little more.

"Oh Master, please," she begged, tears in her eyes, but her voice was husky and her nipples were flushed dark by arousal. He banged into her harshly then, as was his right as Master Vampire, and her owner. His need was greater, though he always gave to her first. He finished and lay on top of her, she still tied and quivering from pleasure, his cock still inside her. He nipped her breast with his fangs and licked the blood, and she moaned and begged him to bite her again, but he would not. He had taken enough from her that night. He lay there for a little while, and when she slept, he untied her, for it would not do for his Lieutenant to be bound while he slept. Dawn approached, so he rose, stretched, and eased himself with satisfaction into his case, and Thereza slept on in the guttering candlelight, naked and sprawled on her bed. She did not feel cold as did other humans, thanks to the blood and strength given her by her Master. Upstairs, the landlord's wife was surprised to find her husband acting like a younger man...

The negotiations went well. The Dukedom of Essene had agreed to certain trade that would ease the tension. It was a poorer country and smaller than that of de Onores. Antonio did not trust the Master Vampire of this small realm, but they had sealed their oaths with blood, which could not be broken by vampires or else be damned and condemned by all their kind. He was satisfied. There would be no more raids. Hopefully the people of Essene would have food in the coming winter, though he doubted it. From what he had seen of Duke Fontaine, the vampire would keep any riches for himself and be sparse in giving them to his needful people. Antonio sighed. The peace would not last long, therefore, because peasants would cross the border and try to steal food, and so it would all begin again.

"The best thing that could happen," he explained to Thereza as they jogged their horses towards the nearby village, "is if another vampire could be sponsored." A sponsorship meant danger; if the new vampire won and killed the other, the established Master Vampire, then all would be well. But if he lost, the Master Vampire would go after the sponsor and attack.

Thereza was agreeing and wondering aloud who they could sponsor, when they arrived at the doctor's comfortable, clean house. It was evening and lights flickered in the windows. The doctor was using some of the new-fangled gaslights from Paris, and Thereza marveled at such modernness and wished aloud for some in their own castle. The doctor assured his lord of his credentials, his methods, his desire for cleanliness, and so Antonio helped her to the table and, as the doctor marked the areas for his hollow needle, Antonio held her head gently between his long, slender fingers, so strong and gentle at the same time. At the moment that the doctor began to push the needle through the flesh on each side of her clit to make the diagonal piercings, Antonio leaned forward and bit her neck so she would be mesmerized and feel no pain. Indeed, she felt ecstasy and pleasure, for he poured into her strength and calmness and as always, his touch and nearness gave her great pleasure and enjoyment, soothing her and arousing her both. The doctor worked quickly, fearful of annoying a Master Vampire by harming his Lieutenant, until the fine skin was pierced and the slender gold bars in place. In time, Antonio would add tiny jewels to those, as well.

The servants had followed them and waited in the small courtyard at the doctor's house. It was late, and the group of vampire captains and their humans turned their horses towards the west, towards home. Antonio lifted Thereza in his arms. She would not be able to ride for some time, even with his massive surge of healing to aid her. They would fly on the nightwing and arrive at their castle before the others. It took great energy from him, so this was not done often. It was a special accordance by him of her value to him, her worthiness, and she snuggled into his arms and felt the chill wind as they mixed into a midrange of nothingness, beyond the laws of physics, and swept towards home.

And so he was weakened when they arrived at the castle, and they were without the finest of their captains, the elite of the human guards, and Thereza sleepy and Antonio thirsting, wishing for his case. They arrived, appearing from a darker blackness into the lightness of the moon-lit night, on the patio of the back of the castle.

And it was then they were attacked.

Kirsa
Kirsa
6 Followers
12