Vampires and Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"The same way in which others have done for centuries past," Seamus replied. "His body knows and responds to your touch. Despite his nightmares he didn't fight you, he settled for you and with you. His soul does reach for you, Vincent and we will all help in whatever way we can."

Vincent strode to the older man and hugged him tightly. Wordlessly the two men were joined by David and Gabriel and all held tightly to each other giving and receiving silent assurances.

"We so swear it, Vincent," Gabriel growled.

Quietly, Gabriel and David slipped away. Gabriel led the way into their bedroom and pulled the small blond into a tight embrace.

"I want you," he said huskily.

"You may have me," David murmured in reply.

Gabriel wasted no time in efficiently stripping them both and gazed hungrily at the pale, slender form of his naked mate. He watched the younger man move to lie on their bed meeting Gabriel's heated gaze with a smouldering one of his own. Gabriel reacted by growling low and deep and leapt from where he stood. The movement carried him so he landed on all fours astride his tiny lover, teeth bared at an unprotected throat.

"Take me," David said unflinchingly.

Gabriel's teeth and tongue nipped and licked from the pale collarbone to two perfect pink nipples surrounded by darker rose areolae. As Gabriel suckled and nipped at one, his fingers teased and tweaked the other. He alternated his oral attentions on one then the other till they were equally hard, red and throbbing and his smaller mate writhed and keened continually. With a swift movement, Gabriel engulfed his mate's straining shaft, burying his nose in musk scented blond curls. He sucked voraciously, large hands pinning down slender hips. He released the slender rod to suck at the hairless sac heavy with its unspent need. At David's whimper he took his lover back into his mouth and began to swallow around the throbbing shaft. A muted wail accompanied his lover's essence flowing into his rapacious maw. Gabriel continued to suck until certain he had drunk every drop of his mate's precious essence. He lifted his head to smile at the small satiated blond.

Moving to drape the spent body over his powerful chest, Gabriel cradled David's head to his throat.

"Feed from me," he commanded.

David bared his own teeth and his small canines extended and sharpened. With a soft sigh of contentment he pierced Gabriel's throat and sucked gently, relishing the potent life-force, tasting strength, nobility and, underneath, the essential man that he adored unreservedly. He felt Gabriel move and then one of his big mate's hands stretched across his buttocks. Without breaking away from Gabriel's throat, David moved to straddle the large form, opening himself to his lover's attentions. A growl of approval met his actions. He moaned as one large hand spread him further and a digit teased at his hidden opening. He groaned as it slid inside him, caressing the silken walls of his tiny channel.

Gabriel could hear an almost sub vocal purr from his beloved as his finger began to stroke inside molten heat. He inserted a second finger, scissoring, encouraging his mate to dilate. His lover's body was producing the needed lubrication for mating, its sweet scent arousing the powerful lycan even more. The big male knew that if he accidentally hurt David he would heal rapidly, but would never purposely injure his younger lover. Especially when there was time and opportunity to prepare his tiny mate to accept the long, thick flesh that throbbed its desire. He slid in a third and began to ruthlessly exploit his intimate knowledge of David's body. His fingers rubbed the smaller man's hidden jewel until David was forced to relinquish his hold at Gabriel's throat. He licked closed the tiny puncture wounds and threw back his head as he shamelessly rode the fingers thrusting greedily inside him. Gabriel's grin was feral as he felt David's resurgent erection rub against his thickly furred groin. The twin lengths, as much of a contrast as their owners, began to rub against each other, pre-come slicking their erotic dance as David ground against Gabriel's questing digits.

"You, my love," he husked. "You inside me, claim me as yours."

David was flipped immediately; one leg draped over Gabriel's shoulder to open him as the bigger man lined up his erection against the glistening portal. Slowly he sheathed himself in searing heat. David's channel rippled and grasped at the large, thick shaft and he panted as his body shifted to accommodate the welcome invader. He smiled reassuringly at Gabriel as the big male waited for him to indicate he was ready. He hitched his hips and at the tiny movement was rewarded by slow deep thrusts that effortlessly stimulated his hidden jewel. David moaned wantonly and surrendered his body to his dominant mate.

"Take me," he moaned. He relished the feeling of fullness as Gabriel began to move within him. The bigger male's sex effortlessly dragged over his sweet spot repeatedly with every movement and the delicious friction sent dulcet bolts of pleasure throughout the smaller man. His own resurgent flesh was trapped between their bodies and David could feel the heat deep within his groin become a raging flame. He thrust upwards to meet his mate's movements, impaling himself further on the long, thick rod. He began to pant shallowly as his climax built. He stroked his lover's powerful biceps and pinched at his nipples to growls of appreciation for the loving attention.

Gabriel slid a large paw to pump at the blond's shaft urging him inexorably to a second orgasm. He nipped at the pale shoulders as he increased the rhythm of his thrusts, driving deeper to incoherent cries of pleasure. His mate began to thrash wildly, blond tresses flying as David submitted in a haze of sexual ecstasy to his alpha mate's desires. Gabriel moved to drape both of David's legs over his shoulders allowing him to impale himself that bit deeper into the beloved body. The large dark male bit hard at David's neck, not enough to penetrate, but enough to leave a mark of passion and possession.

David's luscious, kiss-swollen lips opened in a silent scream as Gabriel buried his shaft in the smaller man's willing body. There was an insistent pressure against his prostrate and then both men's control shattered. David moaned wantonly as his seed flowed between their bodies. As his channel contracted around his mate's sex, he heard Gabriel's muffled howl of completion. Strong hips pistoned into him with a furious intensity and then pulse after pulse of wet heat poured into him leaving David feeling voluptuously filled. Gabriel's hips slowed to a languid pace although his organ, still surrounded by velvet heat, had nothing left to give.

As Gabriel recovered his senses, he gazed with adoration at his beautiful lover. He saw the inclination of David's head.

"Take me," came the soft whisper as David offered himself submissively.

A low growl vibrated against his throat and then Gabriel bit down. David gasped and writhed as Gabriel, not content to simply feed, began an erotic assault on David's still highly sensitised body. Large hands caressed and possessed, roaming imperiously over the small naked form. Slowly Gabriel released his teeth from David's throat to slide down the lithe form and to press David's legs wide apart. He relished the sight of the sprawled sated blond body. The next vibration David experienced was a deep purr at his tiny entrance. Then he wailed an unrestrained cry of gratification as a long, thick tongue slid sinuously inside him.

David had felt the changes in his mate's body as the big male had moved between his outspread thighs. The body that now held him open and helpless to their sexual attentions was even more powerful and he gripped tightly to thick dark fur. David screamed as his sweet spot was assailed by the slick agile muscle that caressed him in ways neither finger nor penis could. It stroked and curled, flicked and rubbed until David was delirious with pleasure and his shaft re-hardened. A third orgasm wracked his slender form and as his body writhed uncontrollably, he felt his lover's second release pulse against his thigh. The completion of the beautiful blond male triggered the orgasm of the more primal beast that knelt between his legs. David petted languorously at Gabriel's shaggy mane of fur as the big male began to resume his human form.

The enforced transformation to lycanthrope by a full moon, in part at least, another layer of fiction that those like Gabriel could hide behind. Gabriel moved to straddle the satiated blond, his smile a mix of smug and feral.

"I love you," he said softly, the tone a complete contrast to the ferocity of their recent mating. He allowed himself to be pulled into a long, sweet kiss.

"And I love you. That was rather unexpected," David smiled.

"I needed you. I have missed the sweetness of your body these last days."

David frowned as he realised that since Wyl's arrival in their home, he and Gabriel hadn't found the time for their usual lovemaking. The young man's presence had indeed affected all their lives.

****

With Seamus' help, Vincent did apparently try and woo the dark beauty. But to Vincent's eyes, the young man seemed only comfortable with a surface level of contact, shying away from closer intimacy. Vincent was certain Wyl might have been accepting of the relationship between David and Gabriel, but wanted no such relationship with him.

Seamus, David and Gabriel watched the two men with concerned eyes. Wyl's shyness seemed such a small problem to them and yet one that Vincent seemed determined to blow out of all proportion. David was vehement in his assertions that when Vincent wasn't looking, Wyl would gaze longingly at him. They were all certain they were missing something vital that would hold the answer to deepening the embryonic relationship. Seamus, however, feared that Vincent had already made up his mind that Wyl would refuse him and in turn that was making him tense around the young man. It was all adding to a simmering pot of emotions that was inexorably coming to the boil.

Seamus' fears seemed eerily prophetic.

The three men were sitting quietly, keeping a subtle distance between themselves and the star crossed lovers, as they continued to tread carefully and not interfere with the couple. For that reason none of them heard Wyl's words but all reacted to Vincent's response that seemed completely disproportionate. The big blond's bellow of rage caught them all by surprise. Their attention then focused on Wyl as the angelic face drained completely of colour and it was only Gabriel's preternatural speed that ensured he caught the slender form, saving Wyl from hurt as he fainted.

Vincent looked shamefaced as twin growls emanated from the other blonds that he regarded as closer than brothers. His eyes followed Gabriel as the big dark male strode from the room, a limp Wyl cradled to his chest.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"We are not the ones in need of your apologies, Vincent," Seamus snapped. "The boy has feelings for you, all three of us can see it, yet apparently you cannot. You snap and snarl at him -- undeservingly. Are you trying to drive him away from us, from you?"

"I can never have him the way in which I desire. He still says it is wrong..."

"I have not heard him say that in two days, Vincent," David's own anger causing the small blond to cut the older man's speech short. "Are you truly listening to what he says? Or is it that your mind is so made up you cannot hear anything but what you expect and not what is actually being spoken?"

"Come out with David and me for a while, Vincent," Seamus said more softly. "Let the air clear your head and then make your apologies to the one who truly deserves it."

Vincent nodded his head dejectedly and David ran to check on Wyl and pass on what was happening to his mate. The petit blond nodded his approval as he saw Gabriel sitting on the bed, a still unconscious Wyl cradled protectively.

"Make him see sense," Gabriel snarled as David explained. He stroked at Wyl's curls. "If the boy didn't feel something for Vincent he wouldn't stay and he wouldn't react like this."

"Reassure him when he awakes that Vincent didn't mean to be angry," David said kissing Gabriel's warm lips and dropping an affectionate kiss to Wyl's brow.

****

Wyl awoke and knew it wasn't Vincent's strong embrace in which he lay.

"He hates me, Gabriel," he whispered sadly.

Gabriel was surprised the boy had known it was he that held him even before opening the chocolate orbs that radiated a soul-deep sorrow.

"He does not, Wyl. Of that I can assure you, far from it."

Wyl's head moved in a slow shake, but Gabriel only heard the next words with his unconscious mind. He could feel the presence of other vampires: rogues. They were trying to enter the penthouse apartment through the windows of the main room. Although specially toughened to resist vampire or lycanthrope attack, the defences were not impermeable to either a determined or prolonged attack. Already Gabriel could hear the glass begin to crack and he knew it would soon shatter. Gabriel began to transform ignoring the gasp of shock from the human in his care.

Wyl stared at the hands that became large, deadly claws, at the face that took on wolfish physiognomy to reveal a rapacious maw of long, sharp fangs. Long dark fur covered the large body, clothes ripping apart as muscles and body shape flexed and grew. He blinked at the man-beast before him as Gabriel moved away from the bed. Gabriel's eyes seemed to be the only unchanged thing about him and they regarded Wyl steadily.

"Danger," he snarled. "Stay." At the command he turned to take on any invaders and protect his human ward. It was unusual for rogues to attack in this manner, but Gabriel cared only that he keep Wyl safe until his mate and his family returned. He could feel his link with David and knew they would be speeding back. The sound of shattering glass stopped further thoughts as Gabriel caught the inhuman streak and wrestled it to the ground. The pair were evenly matched: lycanthrope and vampire, both physically strong and using flashing teeth and gouging claws. However, Gabriel was quickly at a disadvantage as a second rogue wrapped their arms around him, biting at the lycan's throat in an effort to drain him of blood and strength.

Wyl crept from his bedroom and saw the second attack and knew he had to help. He saw that one of the room's pewter lamps was nearby and unplugged. He slipped silently to it and lifted it by the shade to wield as he had cricket bats in his youth. Wyl moved into position and swung with all his strength. The beast at which he aimed heard his exhaled breath and turned just as the pewter base connected. Its face disintegrated under the blow and it fell away from Gabriel with a gurgling, animalistic shriek. But before Wyl could gather his wits and reuse his weapon, the first rogue threw Gabriel off and lashed out at the young man. With a pained gasp Wyl fell back to land heavily staring with a morbid fascination at the four deep claw marks across his abdomen. Instinctively he threw up his arm to protect himself as teeth followed claw and sharp fangs raised bloodied gouges down Wyl's forearm.

Before the creature could press its advantage further, Wyl felt, rather than saw, a blond streak take the creature down pushing it away from the defenceless young man. Another streak tackled the creature Wyl had struck, its disfigured face not stopping its murderous intent.

"Protect the boy," Wyl heard the roared command from Gabriel as the lycan recovered to assist his mate.

Wyl gave a terrified cry before realising it was Vincent's arms that held him and he buried his face in the broad chest. He was carried from the room with inhuman speed and dropped onto the bed he'd recently vacated. He looked up unafraid as Vincent loomed over him. Wyl remained motionless as his damaged clothing was shredded away by precise use of sharp claws. A hiss of anger escaped the vampire as the deep cuts were fully revealed. Then his nostrils flared. He grasped Wyl's hurt arm and scented it growling.

The other marks to his Own's body had been caused by claws and the scent of Wyl's blood had the vampire in a near frenzy of anger and blood-lust. Then he scented another on his Own. A primal scream issued from Vincent's throat. None could taste what was his. Wyl's head fell back to the pillows as the blond took the wounded limb and raised it to his mouth. As Vincent began to lave the marks to his arm, Wyl moaned softly. A comforting warmth began to replace the burning pain and the throbbing ebbed away. He focused on Vincent's tongue as it danced lightly over the injuries, content to let the big male do whatever he wanted. Vincent purred his pleasure. His Own's blood was warm and sweet with a unique nuance of Wyl's own individual essence. Vincent's initial cleansing became a more insisting suckling as blood-lust replaced fury.

"VINCENT! NO!" The roar from Seamus brought Vincent back into the present and cleared the haze of pleasure from his mind. Vincent stared aghast at what he'd done. Wyl lay half naked and unconscious; he had the boy's blood in his mouth and he became instantly aware of the hard flesh at his groin.

"Another's scent was on him." Vincent turned anguished eyes to Seamus. "I acted without thought."

"Let me tend to him," Seamus said softly.

As Vincent made to move, Wyl shifted restlessly calling him back.

"Why doesn't he call for me like this when awake and aware?" Vincent asked. "He seems barely able to meet my eyes when fully conscious of what's going on, yet like this cannot bear to be parted from my side."

"Give him time, Vincent. You have to now. You have tasted his blood. If you fail to bond with him you will fade."

"Perhaps that would be for the best," the big blond sighed.

"Do not speak foolishly. The boy never ran from us despite his past. He didn't run when Gabriel was attacked. He was the one to use the lamp as a weapon. We are missing something, my brother." Seamus gripped Vincent's shoulder in a gesture of reassurance and solidarity. "Something nags at me that I cannot yet resolve." Seamus resumed his attentions on the injured young human as Vincent crooned softly whenever Wyl whimpered in pain. Seamus stroked at soft, blemish free skin. With the healing skills at his disposal, the injuries to Wyl would leave no trace. "He is so very beautiful, my brother," he smiled at Vincent. "You and he will make a most magnificent couple."

"Are you so confident?" Vincent asked wonderingly.

"I am," Seamus replied decisively. "As you must be."

Vincent watched as the other man finished tending to Wyl and then left them alone. The young man still called for him, his voice almost sub vocal. Stripping rapidly, Vincent crawled under the sheets to wrap his larger frame protectively around his injured would-be mate. Elation warred with despondency as the lithe form pressed hard up against him accepting his closeness in sleep that seemed denied the older man in wakefulness.

Seamus returned to the living room to see David putting the final touches to dressings on his lycan husband. The dust from the bodies of the vanquished rogues already cleansed from their home.

"How is the boy?" Gabriel asked caressing David's hair as much as gesture of reassurance for his worried mate as comfort for himself. "He was exceptionally brave. The second rogue was weakening me effectively."

"He is sleeping," Seamus sighed. "But Vincent has tasted his blood."

David's head whipped around at such speed that in other circumstances Seamus would have found amusing, but there was no humour in this situation.

"Before there has been a bonding with Wyl?" David gasped. "But if Wyl were to refuse..."

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers