Vampires and Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then Vincent fades. He now needs Wyl's blood to survive. The rogue that attacked the boy defiled him with his teeth and his saliva was scented by Vincent and following the rush of attack and his fear for the boy...his control was lost."

"I know Wyl loves him," David said vehemently. "I know it like I know of Gabriel's love for me." The blond cast an anxious glance at his lover.

Gabriel's eyes were lightly glazed, indicating the powerful body was focusing inward encouraging rapid healing.

"Go ready your bed, little one," Seamus smiled tiredly. "We will let sleeping wolves lie and ponder what we are missing in this complex equation. Vincent and Wyl will make a magnificent pairing; their strength and bravery are already in no doubt."

****

Wyl remained in his healing trance for almost a full twenty-four hours, the gouges on his abdomen and arm healing to leave just deep scratches. Consequently, Seamus and David were unable to make any further progress on the enigma of Wyl. As the young man was recovering, a distress call was received from another familial group and Vincent and David left immediately, Seamus opting to protect Wyl. As Gabriel prepared to follow his mate and chosen brother, he suddenly stopped and grabbed Seamus' arm tight.

"The boy," he said urgently. "With the healing...I almost forgot."

"What is it?" Seamus asked perplexed.

"I know why Wyl acts as he does around Vincent. It's not that he doesn't love him, but rather that he does. Because he loves Vincent he has to keep away because Wyl believes himself tainted, unclean and not worthy of being loved himself. He's trying to protect Vincent and himself as he fears to see the disgust in Vincent's eyes if he is forced to confess his past."

"We had it all wrong," Seamus moaned. "Wyl didn't shy away because he fears intimacy with Vincent in the way our brother has convinced himself, but because he feels unworthy to be loved."

The lycan nodded.

"Go, Gabriel!" Seamus ordered. "Vincent is still not himself and may act foolishly. I need to look into Wyl's mind to clear this for once and for all. I wouldn't trespass in this way if I didn't truly believe it best for all our sakes."

"I understand," the lycan growled and barrelled out in pursuit of his family.

Seamus entered Wyl's room and sat at Wyl's side, stroking the angelic face.

"Forgive me this intrusion, Wyl," Seamus pleaded. "I believe I do it for all the right reasons."

Wyl's eyes opened at the sound of Seamus' voice and then watched the colours and lights that swirled in the bigger man's eyes as he was ordered.

"Tell me about your childhood, Wyl," Seamus encouraged. "Tell me about coming to this country. Make me understand you."

At the end of Wyl's narrative the blond vampire had tears streaking his cheeks. He wept for the innocent child losing his father. For a weak mother who found herself unable to cope without a husband and who chose so badly. For the child forced to sleep with a step-father that touched him. For the boy that carried guilt and self-loathing into his adult life. Seamus was uncertain whether the priest that Wyl had spoken to had been sanctimonious and an ignorant monster or whether an already damaged young man had misunderstood what had been said. But it was at this time that Wyl had developed his notions of being tainted, of being at fault for being touched.

He was thankful that Wyl's mother had finally seen what was happening. She had moved away, leaving then divorcing the man who had brought such pain to her son, but the damage was done. Seamus admired Wyl's courage in doing well in school and university and then travelling with a friend to eventually decide to remain in America. Although the young man's time had so far been a struggle, there was no longer a barrier to Vincent being able to claim the young man. Seamus had no doubt that once Vincent understood why Wyl acted as he had the other blond would resolve his fears.

Seamus paced the living room floor as Wyl recovered from his trance. The vampire had a bad feeling...a very bad feeling. Something had happened to his family. He felt their arrival and rushed to the door to greet them. He moaned softly in distress.

Only Gabriel was capable of walking unaided. He half-carried David who was badly mauled, but Vincent was the one that caused the greatest fear. The big blond hung limply from one of Gabriel's strong arms. Seamus could see enough of his brother to know he'd suffered tremendous blood loss and was covered in multiple bites and gouges. As Vincent was laid in a chair, Seamus gasped at the full extent of the injuries. He had been gored so badly that his intestines were visible.

"He waded in without even trying to protect himself," Gabriel said tiredly. "If David hadn't noticed we'd have lost him. Vampires and a lycan, they just swarmed over him and he took it. My mate was hurt protecting him, fending them off. Two of them will hurt no others."

"I will be fine," David said weakly, "but Vincent will not feed. He is too weak; he won't heal if he doesn't feed."

"Vincent, Vincent," Seamus shook his friend. "Please, open your eyes."

"Let me be and let the boy go," Vincent's voice was frighteningly feeble.

"No," Seamus bellowed. "I understand now what has been happening with Wyl. He believes himself too tainted to be worthy of your love. You have to tell him how much you love him, Vincent."

Wyl had woken to the sounds from the living room and had feared they were again under attack. As such he had crept to listen at the door. Now he stood in the doorway, as yet unnoticed by the three bloodied men or by Seamus. His heart had been enveloped in icy fear at the extent of Vincent's injuries. He didn't understand everything about his friends, but he'd heard Seamus proclaim that Vincent loved him. Vincent, who lay there looking as though he were going to die, *loved* him.

"You need blood, Vincent, or you will die. Please, my brother," Seamus persisted.

"Seamus?" Wyl's soft voice came from right behind the other man and dripped fear. "Don't let him die. Please."

Seamus gripped Wyl's good arm tightly.

"Do you truly want him to live?" he asked desperately. "Would you give of yourself freely to save him?"

"Anything, Seamus," Wyl said fearfully.

"Even your blood?" Seamus asked.

"Anything," Wyl repeated.

"He is very, very badly hurt, even for a vampire, Wyl. Normally to take your blood would be a painless procedure, but Vincent is incapable of doing anything to help you. This will hurt."

"Take it, do it," said Wyl. Tears were now falling down his cheeks as he feared it would be too late to save the man he had loved from the day Vincent had helped him into his tiny apartment. He tilted his head back, offering his throat, as he would expect a vampire to want to feed.

"Only lovers feed from each other's throats, Wyl," Seamus said gently. "Gabriel, are you able to leave David?"

"He is," David spoke up

Gabriel moved to pull Wyl tight to his chest even as Seamus extended Wyl's uninjured arm to display the prominent veins at the wrist. Keeping his grip tight, Seamus bent to open a vein and then pushed the limb to Vincent's mouth. As he had hoped and prayed, the scent of Wyl's blood was irresistible to the injured vampire. Vincent's teeth latched predatorily and he began to suck voraciously.

Seamus and Gabriel winced unseen at the muffled scream from the brave young man. Wyl hadn't expected the pain to be so bad. He felt as though his arm was burning from wrist to shoulder. He continued to whimper into Gabriel's' strong chest. The sucking sensation made his stomach churn. He heard Gabriel croon reassuringly into his ear as the big male held him immobile and he could feel Seamus stroke his hair as his arm was held tightly. He tried to focus on those sensations and away from his pain. He quickly began to feel light-headed and sagged against Gabriel.

"Enough, Vincent," Seamus directed, removing Wyl's wrist from Vincent's maw and quickly pressing his own in its stead. "He isn't strong enough to lose more, take mine."

The wildness had dissipated from Vincent's eyes and some colour had returned to the deathly pale visage. The vampire began to feed from Seamus then growled his disapproval as Wyl's limp form was scooped up into Gabriel's arms.

"He needs rest," Gabriel unashamedly growled back. "Seamus needs to patch you and then you can join him," he added glancing significantly at the still gaping wounds. The lycan smirked as he carried Wyl to bed. If Vincent was capable of showing displeasure then it boded well for his recovery.

****

Wyl felt as though every part of his body was lead-weighted, even his eyelids. He was aware of a hot, hard naked body pressed against him and that he was also denuded. However, he felt neither fear nor shame. He instinctively knew it was Vincent and tried to snuggle even further back. As he did, he felt the flesh nestling between his buttocks grow harder. The arm around his waist slid down to caress the lax genitals lying between his legs. He felt his organ twitch immediately, as though encouraging the exploring hand. He moaned softly as Vincent's dark seductive voice whispered in his ear; words that were a mix of endearments and encouragements. Wyl had only ever known the touch of his own hand since that of his step-father. Vincent's was stronger, firmer and more confident. The touch felt right and Wyl felt his shaft fill and harden. Vincent's mouth drifted to Wyl's throat bestowing open-mouthed kisses and tender nips and Wyl's hips began to grind back into Vincent's groin.

"Gently, my Own," Vincent's soft seductive voice returned to soothe the writhing young man. "That pleasure is for another time. We will find completion this way first."

"I love you, Vincent," Wyl panted as the pleasure in his groin built beyond his endurance.

"I love you, Wyl. Come for me, my Own."

Wyl cried out his lover's name as his seed spilt hot and wet over Vincent's hand. He felt Vincent's completion pulse over his back and as the bigger man bit gently at his throat Wyl spurted again and again. His body shook and trembled with the intensity of his release. The young man allowed his eyes to close as lassitude overwhelmed him and he slid into satiated sleep.

Vincent felt the smaller body grow limp and released the softened organ to lick languidly at the crème covering his hand. The offering was sweet and warm, just like his mate's blood, with a natural saltiness and Vincent was instantly addicted.

Wyl awoke some time later to find himself staring into love-filled blue eyes. He tried to bury his face in Vincent's shoulder, but the bigger man would have none of it. He used a strong hand to make Wyl meet his eyes.

"Seamus explained," he said solemnly. "You are not unclean or tarnished or tainted in any way. You were a victim. You remain sweet and pure and chaste and it will be my joy and my privilege to love you and to teach you the pleasures lovers can share. Your virginity is a gift to treasure and I want you to be certain you are ready to bestow that gift upon me.

"Oh, Vincent," Wyl sobbed, pressing close to the bigger man.

The vampire held his lover close, stroking satin soft skin until Wyl's body went limp and Vincent cradled his sleeping beauty to his chest.

A tap at the door caught his attention and Seamus entered.

"You need to feed again," the dark blond urged.

"Animal blood will be fine now. A few more hours of rest and Wyl can share his essence with me again." Vincent looked at the other man steadily. "I owe all of you an apology. I allowed myself to hear what I expected."

"No apologies are necessary. Just teach him what it is to know love, he's known precious little in his short life."

"He will know it for the rest of his days," Vincent vowed.

****

Soft, insistent caresses lured Wyl from sleep and he smiled at his lover. He allowed the bigger man to pull him into a tight embrace and they kissed softly and gently. Wyl felt himself harden, even without Vincent touching him.

Vincent scented his mate's growing arousal, even as the slender rod thickened and rose alluringly to his eyes.

"Would you like to be stroked again, angel?" he asked the younger man.

"Y...yes, p...please," Wyl stuttered nervously. As his mate's hand caressed him intimately Wyl lifted a hand to caress the blond fur at Vincent's chest and to hesitantly touch each dusky pink nipple. "Vi...Vincent, may I ... can I touch you?" Wyl whispered.

Vincent gave a low guttural groan at Wyl's words and rolled to his back. He allowed his legs to part, but kept stroking his own prize. He wanted there to be no doubt in Wyl's mind that the young man was both loved and desired. He saw the apprehensive look Wyl gave to the dressings as the sheet passed his abdomen.

"I'm healing, beloved," he assured Wyl. "I will be fine, they no longer cause any hurt. But there another part of me that aches and that only you can tend to." His voice had dropped to a deep, seductive purr as he pushed the sheet away from his body.

He saw Wyl's eyes widen and heard the small gasp. Vincent considered himself reasonably well endowed. Compared to the perfect, slender, satin encased steel of his mate, his shaft was both longer and thicker.

"So big," Wyl whispered wonderingly. He hesitantly reached out and Vincent had to exert all his self-control not to come from the trembling virginal touches. It delighted the primal possessive side of him to know none had been touched like this by Wyl, touched out of desire, out of want, out of love. He swore that when the time came to love his angel, Wyl would feel nothing but joy at their union.

Wyl stroked nervously. He hadn't touched another since his stepfather had forced Wyl's hand on his body. It had always felt wrong, even from the first. Here, now, the touches felt so right that Wyl found his eyes tearing as he kept his hand moving on Vincent's shaft wanting to pleasure the older man.

Vincent sensed the change in Wyl rolling to face him and licked away the tears before they could fall. He smiled encouragingly as Wyl matched the strokes Vincent used on him.

"Tighter, my love," Vincent urged.

Wyl instantly obeyed. The organ he worked was leaking pre-come that helped create a slick tunnel of his hand into which Victor began to thrust. Wyl whimpered as his own hips began to pump instinctively. He cried Vincent's name as he came and his seed arced and adorned Vincent's stomach and erection. As the warm wetness touched Vincent, it triggered the bigger man's release. The older man's body tensed and then shook as his semen covered Wyl's hand, his soft abdomen and smooth chest. As they recovered, Vincent held tight to his young lover. They had made good progress, but there was still a way to go. However, as long as they travelled the road together, Vincent would let it take as long as was needed.

****

It took a couple of days for Vincent to be considered suitably fit to rejoin his family. Wyl had been concerned for David and when he saw the small blond rushed to embrace him.

"I was worried about you," Wyl confessed. The strength of the hug he received was more eloquent than any verbal reassurances.

"I am fine now," David confirmed placing a kiss to Wyl's cheek. As he did, he gazed into Wyl's expressive eyes. His smile became incandescent. "You're bonded," he crowed and in a blink of an eye Vincent found himself with an armful of elated blond. David kissed the older vampire before returning to stand at Gabriel's side vibrating with excitement.

"Yes," Vincent acknowledged. "Wyl is my Own, the other half of my soul. We have indeed bonded." He drew Wyl tight to his side and was elated at the way the younger man blushed, but slid a slender arm around his waist. Wyl's head came to rest on his shoulder and he kissed the mahogany curls.

"There have been no other attacks," Seamus supplied. "It seems it was some kind of power struggle, but once they started losing in numbers it was abandoned. However, a public bonding ceremony would be a welcome opportunity for celebration following the attacks."

"I've not yet spoken to Wyl of such matters," Vincent said meeting the raised eyebrow of the darker blond with a minute shake of the head. He turned Wyl in his arms to gaze down at the beloved face. "We are already bonded, my Own but, if you are willing, we can make a public affirmation before those we consider family and those who are friends."

"Like...like a...wedding?" Wyl asked wide-eyed.

"Yes, like a wedding," Vincent nodded.

"You would want to...to take me publicly as...as..."

"As my bonded mate, my soul-mate, just as David and Gabriel." Vincent smiled encouragingly

Oh, Vincent," Wyl buried his face in the broad chest. "I would be so very proud to be at your side."

"Then let us know when you feel ready for this and we'll make the arrangements," Seamus said giving Vincent a knowing look.

Vincent and Wyl retired early. Feeling emboldened by the earlier conversations, Wyl began to caress the impressive, muscular form.

Vincent ached to take Wyl, but was determined to allow the virginal young man to take things at his speed: to want Vincent as much as he was wanted, to need Vincent as much as he was needed.

"Your body is incredible," Wyl whispered as he gently pinched taut teats, his eyes avidly watching how they stiffened under his touch.

"Nothing I have ever seen compares to your beauty, angel," Vincent replied, groaning as Wyl's hand caressed the hard flesh at his groin. He smiled at Wyl's gasp as his own hand unerringly found Wyl's almost hairless sac and squeezed gently. Vincent's nostrils flared as he scented Wyl's arousal, hot and sweet, just like the young man himself.

"I want you, Vincent. I want you so much it hurts, but I don't know what to do, how to love you. Help me, please."

Vincent moved to loom over his slender lover.

"I want to bury myself deep inside you and feel you surrounding me. I want you to know the pleasure my body can give you and that you can give me in return. I want my seed to fill you as you writhe and scream my name your own seed proclaiming your joy. But I will only do as much as you feel comfortable with."

"I want you so much, Vincent, please," Wyl begged. "Show me how to love you."

"Love," Vincent echoed. He rolled them so Wyl draped over his powerful chest and encouraged Wyl towards his nipples. "Suck me, use your teeth, love," he urged.

Wyl sucked at one thick nub as he rolled the other, Vincent's moans encouraging him. Vincent's hands caressed Wyl's back, cupping creamy globes and kneading them as his mate made love to his breasts. He lifted Wyl to mate their mouths and his tongue tasted every nuance of Wyl's warm, wet cavern. As they kissed, their erections rubbed together and Wyl writhed on Vincent's body seeking greater contact. As their kiss ended, Vincent gazed into Wyl's sienna orbs.

"Do you trust me, Wyl?" Vincent asked.

"With all my heart and soul," came the immediate response.

Vincent moved them to again loom over Wyl and then slid his hands down to between Wyl's smooth caramel thighs. He pressed the limbs apart, but made no move to do anything else, waiting for Wyl to indicate he could proceed.

"Make me yours, Vincent," Wyl groaned. "Make love with me."

Vincent uttered a low guttural growl. His mate wanted this. His eyes glowed with passion as they devoured the sight of Wyl lying open and inviting before him. His eyes sought out the rosy portal, the hidden entrance to Wyl's body. He leant forward and began to suck and nip at espresso-coloured areolae and chocolate nipples. He teased and tormented each nub until they were throbbing peaks and Wyl moaned and thrashed beneath him. Vincent moved to lick his way from inside each knee up to the enticing velvet sac. His tongue laved the suede-like skin before he took one then the other precious oval into his mouth, rolling them carefully to Wyl's abandoned cry of pleasure. Without warning Vincent engulfed Wyl's straining shaft, stopping only when his nose was buried in damp, musk-scented curls. He hollowed his cheeks, sucking hard as he bobbed his head up and down, pressing Wyl's slender hips into the mattress. His reward was a scream of his name and an outpouring of Wyl's sexual nectar. Vincent relished it for the gift it was, continuing to suck gently until certain Wyl had nothing more to give.