Vampires and Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers

"I am Ayesha," she announced regally. "And you are quite magnificent."

Gabriel growled warningly at the scent of arousal coming off the newcomer. Under normal circumstances he would be more tactful, but his concern for his mate had his temper frayed.

"Gabriel's Bonded mate was hurt last night," Yasmin said hastily, rushing to Ayesha's side to avert what she could see as an impending disaster. "He is particularly protective this morning."

"Gabriel?" David emerged from their doorway, rubbing at his eyes, looking frail and child-like. He smiled as his lover swept him into his arms and nestled against the powerful chest with a sigh.

"Take him back to bed, Gabriel," Seamus urged. He, too, could feel the undercurrent between Ayesha and Gabriel. "We can update you on our progress later." He moved to put himself between the retreating Lycan and Ayesha's cold, angry gaze. "I am Seamus. Permit me to formally introduce you to my family; Vincent and Wyl, a Bonded pair and you have seen Gabriel and David who are another. Any hurt to his mate has Gabriel unsettled." He hid his frown of annoyance at the distant greeting offered by Ayesha. In his opinion, the woman was too full of her own importance and it boded badly for working as a cohesive team.

****

Yasmin guided them to the room that had been used the previous day for them to discuss ways forward and analyse what had happened when trying to protect Angelica.

Seamus, Vincent and Wyl were happy for Yasmin to be their spokesperson when bringing Ayesha up to date with what had already transpired. They used the opportunity to surreptitiously watch the other spell-caster. At the notion of two mages working in tandem or, as Wyl had suggested, one as a 'power generator' for another, she merely wrinkled her nose. It seemed apparent that her tacit disapproval was expected to be enough to dismiss a theory.

Time passed swiftly but frustratingly. Ayesha making it apparent that anyone not a mage could not possibly come up with a theory of any value concerning them or how they might have commanded a small army of minions.

The sound of the door opening brought a much-needed respite for Seamus, Vincent and Wyl. They smiled as David and Gabriel entered, the small vampire looking more like his usual self. He sat next to Wyl and Gabriel sat as close to him as possible, an arm still around the slender male.

"Ayesha, allow me to formally introduce you to the others of my family; David and Gabriel, a Bonded pair," Seamus smiled.

Ayesha's eyes flicked briefly over David's form, but lingered hungrily over Gabriel's. She took no notice of the ominous growl as the Lycan reacted to the blatant stare.

"Gentle, love," David soothed softly. "There is no challenge to our Bond."

"Ayesha, please," Yasmin said, desperately. "They are Bonded."

"I am merely appreciative of a magnificent male, my dear," Ayesha replied.

Wyl frowned. To his ears, her voice was as cold and brittle as her demeanour.

"To behave thus is considered ill-mannered around those who are Bonded," Vincent growled. "To continue such behaviour after being warned becomes foolish, insulting and dangerous."

The words were delivered in a low, deadly tone which seemed to finally catch Ayesha's attention. Her eyes left Gabriel and stared icily at Vincent. Her smile was a movement of lips only and was devoid of warmth or humour.

"You may continue, Yasmin," she said in clipped tones.

The room seemed suffused with an Arctic chill as Ayesha, never less than polite, dismissed anything Seamus or Vincent suggested.

Wyl had been warned that not all the denizens of his world could work successfully together. However, it seemed to him that Ayesha was being deliberately negative or non-supportive. He cast sad eyes as Yasmin who was so clearly frustrated with the other mage and yet seemed unable to move Ayesha from her entrenched position.

"I think we've gone as far as we can," Yasmin said tiredly. "I'll arrange for food to be served and we should retire early and re-evaluate further tomorrow when we are all fully rested."

Ayesha and Khalid immediately rose to their feet and moved to leave. As she passed Gabriel, he growled and stared at the freely bleeding scratch on his upper arm.

"So sorry," Ayesha called carelessly over her shoulder.

"Are you alright?" David asked, as Gabriel rubbed the small scratch.

"I'm fine, beloved. Let us go and rest before we eat."

****

Yasmin scowled at Ayesha and her manservant when they were the only three still up.

"You were deliberately awkward," she accused. "We need to work together."

"Bats and wolves cannot help. We spell-casters must stick together," Ayesha replied."Perhaps the one who seeks the amulet can destroy all our foes. We have only the word of Old Ones as to its dangers."

"You sound more like Ishmael," Yasmin chided. "Would you want to trust one who has killed others of our kind? Who would decide friend from foe? I would not want to rely on something that had been perverted and empowered by the black arts."

"It just needs one of the right strength of mind to control it," Ayesha purred, moving closer to Yasmin, a smile on her face. "You are always so straight-laced," Ayesha said huskily. "But I know the other side of you."

Yasmin was caught in a strong embrace as Ayesha pulled her into a hungry kiss. Almost unthinkingly, she returned the kiss, eagerly thrusting her tongue deep into Ayesha's open mouth. She moaned as Khalid came up behind her, his hands finding their way past her clothing to squeeze one nipple and play with the piercing in the other. She was not in love with either Ayesha or Khalid, but the sex between them was incendiary and, following the events at Angelica's home, Yasmin wanted...needed the oblivion that came after an intense session with them.

Wordlessly they hurried to Yasmin's room. She was almost manhandled between Ayesha and Khalid as they stripped her, pulling, tugging, pushing at her until she was naked on her bed. Already her nipples ached from hard pinches or squeezes from Khalid who straddled her upper body. He wrapped one large hand around both her wrists, keeping her hands over her head. He pushed his prodigious shaft towards her mouth and she opened, taking it deeply and beginning to suck as he reached back to continue his assault on her breasts and nipples. She moaned as her legs were spread and her lower lips pushed wide and then Ayesha's tongue was laving her mound as the other mage's fingers thrust into her slick opening.

Yasmin was never allowed to touch the others or direct the coupling and its animalistic intensity always skated the edge of pleasure and pain. She found the helplessness erotic and never challenged for dominion, especially since the orgasms, and there were always more than one, were stronger and longer than any other she experienced. There was one thing for which she was secretly glad, however. Although once inside her body Khalid seemed to climax with her, he never came inside her. Then conscious though fled as Ayesha's tongue became more demanding and her teeth raked at Yasmin's sensitised clitoris. She moaned around Khalid's hard flesh, instinctively swallowing the bitter pre-come. Then, eyes fluttering, she came hard. She writhed and convulsed as much as her restrained body was allowed before collapsing, panting in the aftermath.

Yasmin unresistingly allowed her body to be positioned as Khalid willed. She was face down, the big male always taking her from behind. A pillow helped cant her hips upwards so he could reach between her labia and roughly rub at her already sensitised mound. He drove into her with strong, deep thrusts, her body rocking forward with each powerful motion. She moaned at the dual assault and then whimpered as Ayesha's fingers reached beneath her to twist her nipples in time with each shove of Khalid's hips. Yasmin hands clutched helplessly at the bedding as she felt her body react once more. She panted harshly as Khalid's thrusts came faster and harder and his fingers seemed to inflame her hidden flesh. Ayesha now had one hand holding her head down onto the bed, the other between her shoulder blades. As her second climax detonated with devastating intensity, she neither saw nor felt the golden light that emitted from her body at the direction of Ayesha's hand that now hovered over her back.

Ayesha watched dispassionately as Yasmin was propelled to another orgasm. Her smile was cold and cruel. This coupling had nothing to do with love and everything to do with power. Her eyes moved to lock with Khalid's and the big man nodded. Her smile widened. She held Yasmin's head down to ensure the other woman could not see what was happening. As Yasmin's climax hit, Ayesha reached to take power from her sister mage which took the form of golden light. She could remove it, but not store it. Instead she directed it to Khalid whose body glowed and he convulsed as if in the throes of passion. As Yasmin's body became motionless, Ayesha ceased her draining influence and Khalid's body stilled, the big man panting harshly.

Khalid pulled carelessly from the insensate woman's body, gazing dispassionately at her and then at his Mistress for direction. His purple-hued erection jutted upwards with painful intensity.

"Dress and I will take care of that in our own home," Ayesha said, her clothing already back in place. She pulled a sheet over Yasmin's unmoving form as Khalid obeyed her command. Wordlessly she led the way from Yasmin's room.

In the crystal scrying ball that Ishmael could sometimes make work, the young man gasped as it showed Ayesha and Khalid leave Yasmin's room. He could tell more than just talking had occurred and he blushed scarlet, wishing the image to change. Then he became riveted as a few words reached his ears.

"...take from Yasmin..." Khalid was saying.

"...drain her power...helpless..." Ayesha was replying.

"No, no, no," Ishmael chanted as the picture flickered and vanished. He nibbled anxiously at his nails. Could he be sure of what he had seen and heard? If so, how could he approach his sister to explain? Ishmael fretted long into the night.

****

Yasmin woke slowly, her body sore and exhausted, just like always after a session with Ayesha and Khalid. She knew they would have returned to their home, however, the agreement was they would come back to talk some more later that day. She staggered into her bathroom and set the shower to hot. The heat would help with her aches and, once she had seen to her guests, she could return to her room and meditate and regain her strength. As she exited her room, she was stopped by an agitated Ishmael.

"Yasmin, last night, the scrying ball showed Ayesha and Khalid leaving your room. They were talking about leaving you drained..."

Too late, Ishmael realised how his babbling sounded and then he gasped as Yasmin's hand slapped his cheek.

"How dare you, how *dare* you spy on me," she raged, anger and shame blinding and deafening her to Ishmael's mounting distress. "Get out of my sight and stay away from me. This is a transgression I do not know if I can forgive."

"Yasmin?" Ishmael whispered brokenly. He watched her, tears filling his eyes, as she whirled on her heel and stormed away from him. His cheek throbbed in tandem with his heart in a hitherto never experienced pain. His sister had never raised a hand to him, no matter how badly he had behaved. He ran back to his room and fell sobbing onto his bed. He had alienated those who might have listened to him about Ayesha and now Yasmin hated him. He had no idea what he could do.

Yasmin was so distressed she did not see Seamus until she had cannoned into him. At the look on her face, the older man led her into an empty room.

"What is it, Yasmin?" he asked in concerned tones.

"Ishmael. He...he *spied* on me," Yasmin said. "Ayesha, Khalid and I do not love each other, Seamus, but there is an attraction and I needed what they could give me." She gave a hurt sigh. "And Ishmael said he had seen them in his scrying ball. I can't believe my own brother would be a voyeur and then tell me he'd watched."

"Did he actually say he'd watched? Ishmael doesn't seem to be quite such a fool," Seamus said.

"Well...no," Yasmin admitted, thinking carefully about what her brother had said. "I just assumed. I didn't want to hear everything. I'll go and speak to him later. I just couldn't face him right at this moment."

"Understandable," Seamus nodded, letting her lean into his body. He had an uneasy feeling and nothing that could explain it. He decided to talk it out with Vincent.

****

There was no opportunity for anyone to speak further as a desperate call from the team protecting the other spell-caster reached them. David was left with Ishmael as Yasmin took the rest of the group to assist. Their presence helped in regards preventing loss of life, but this time their adversary made use of direct magic as well as minions. It was almost impossible for even the vampires to see in a swirling darkness that seemed to sap strength, a freezing chill numbed the Lycans and an almost overwhelming, putrid stench had all barely able to breathe.

It was a very subdued group that returned to Yasmin's home. She was now the only guardian who still retained both their life and their piece of the amulet. She believed herself safest in her own home which also acted as her power base for her magic. She was grateful that Ayesha and Khalid arrived quickly and the trio spoke quietly together.

Wyl watched quietly. He shivered a little, the movement noticed by David who came to stand at his side.

"What do you feel, Wyl?" he asked.

"Something so very faint, but that reminds me of what I felt near that creature in Ireland," Wyl said, leaning unconsciously into the smaller vampire. "I can't take to Ayesha or Khalid," he added. "And they clearly upset Gabriel."

The couple saw Yasmin speak to Gabriel, nodding at Ayesha and Khalid. A moment later the Lycan was at their side.

"It seems Ayesha wishes to make a formal apology to me, my love," Gabriel husked, his throat still rough from coughing.

"Let us put it behind us," David urged, stretching up to kiss his obviously tired mate. "We need to work together more than ever. We are all that stands between Yasmin and this necromancer."

As Gabriel walked away from the light and dark vampires, Ishmael approached hesitantly.

"May I speak to you?" he asked, glancing towards his sister as she led the others away.

His revelation, combined with Wyl's reaction to Ayesha, made David concerned enough to send the younger men to Vincent and to run to Yasmin and his mate.

Vincent and Seamus were sitting, talking together, when the two dark, young males hurried into the room. Wyl rapidly explained what Ishmael had seen and heard and where David had gone. As they went to join the others, there was a roar and a scream, then a chilling silence. Racing into the room, they stared horrified at the sight before them. Yasmin lay unmoving. David lay on the floor writhing and whimpering softly in pain and Gabriel, Ayesha and Khalid were gone. Seamus and Ishmael tended to Yasmin as Vincent and Wyl rushed to their stricken brother.

Wyl turned frightened eyes on Vincent. He had seen far worse injuries than the four, deep jagged scratches down the porcelain skin as Vincent tore open David's shirt. However, where three bled freely, one central gouge was blackened. The look on his lover's face told him the wounds were far more serious than they appeared.

"Hurts, Vincent, hurts so much," David panted.

"Drink," Vincent growled, his voice dark and commanding as he offered his wrist to the small blond. "She has poisoned him, Wyl," the older vampire explained. "She has used Gabriel's blood against his Chosen."

"What can we do?" Wyl whispered, his voice tinged with fear.

"We have to recover Gabriel," Vincent replied. "Just as the witch used his blood to poison David, it will also cure him. Gabriel will suffer just as much as his mate. And if we lose David, we lose him, too," he added in a tight voice. His hand caressed David's golden hair as he let the smaller vampire feed and Wyl felt tears prick at his eyes.

"I've been such a blind fool," Yasmin said, her voice distraught, as she was eased to her feet by Ishmael and Seamus. "I should have listened to you," she added to her brother as he leant into her embrace.

"If I had behaved more maturely, not like a spoilt child, you would have," Ishmael husked. "I want to help. When you go after the amulet, I want to go with you."

Yasmin began to shake her head, but was stopped by Vincent.

"We cannot waste time arguing. We must attack and now. Wyl can remain with David as David will need to keep feeding and Ishmael cannot help in that respect. He can also alert another family to help us, but we must go without delay. Each second counts against us." Vincent crushed Wyl to his chest briefly.

"Take care," Wyl whispered. As the others left, he swiftly carried David to bed. He left the blond's side only to call the other family involved in their mission. As they were still exhausted, they promised to get a stronger team to follow up the call for help. Wyl returned to the blond who shivered as the poison permeated his body. He ensured his brother-of-the-heart fed again before wrapping himself around the slighter body.

"Wyl, if things go...badly," David whispered. "Let Seamus and Vincent know I love them almost as much as Gabriel and you as if you had truly been my little brother. I have been greatly blessed with my family."

"They will succeed, David," Wyl husked, silent tears almost choking him. 'They have to,' he added as a silent prayer.

****

Ayesha's home was a considerable distance from Yasmin's and the large, dark edifice was as different from Yasmin's warm, inviting residence as the group now knew the two mages to be. They could not be sure how long it would take for reinforcements to show up. Their immediate concern was to find Gabriel and somehow prevent Ayesha from making use of the amulet. Despite her tiredness, Yasmin used her abilities to shield their presence. They hoped that Ayesha would be too enmeshed with re-forging the amulet to devote time to monitoring for an attack quite so swiftly.

Yasmin and Ishmael turned to Seamus and Vincent for guidance to see the vampires looking menacing as they morphed into fighting mode, teeth and claws extending, their bodies becoming broader, larger.

"I will find Gabriel," Seamus said as he hugged Vincent. "I can feel his pain."

"We will seek out this evil and destroy it," Vincent growled.

Seamus focused on Gabriel's weakening life-force, his fury growing incrementally as each second passed. The big Lycan was as dear to him as the tiny blond dying at Ayesha's hand. He used every ounce of his own intrinsic abilities to enter the house and make his way silently and swiftly to Gabriel, crawling along ceilings and walls to avoid potential traps.

He found Gabriel imprisoned with Khalid guarding him. He hung limply from silver manacles as Khalid encircled him. The dark man strutted aggressively, slapping the barely conscious Lycan, laughing coldly.

"You could have been a favoured pet of the Mistress," Khalid jibed. "The little blond would have kept me amused whilst you were used. Now you both die."

Anger, the likes of which he had never known, suffused Seamus' body. His body changed further in reaction, to just above feral, his teeth and claws becoming even longer, sharper, lethal. He launched his attack with a savagery he rarely let have free reign. Khalid was turning towards him as he struck, as though suddenly aware of the danger, but Seamus was already upon him. He was ruthless, claws and fangs rending and tearing soft flesh until, with a chilling shriek of primitive triumph, Seamus ripped his prey's heart from the dark chest. He crushed it instantly and threw it aside, both it and the ravaged corpse of his adversary forgotten. With preternatural strength Seamus snapped the chains holding Gabriel, leaving the manacles to be dealt with another time, and streaked back to Yasmin's home, praying he would be in time.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers