Vampires and Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

Behind him, still buried deep in his Chosen's incendiary heat, Vincent sighed and pressed soft lips against the back of Wyl's neck. It had taken every ounce of control not to give in to the rhythmical massaging of his erection as Wyl's sheath had contracted and relaxed around him. His hand stroked over his lover's stomach and thighs before cradling Wyl's sensitive, satiated genitals. Only then did Vincent begin to move his hips in time to an ancient rhythm.

With a soft sound of pleasure Wyl felt his body reacting to Vincent, becoming aroused once more. He moaned encouragingly as Vincent's lips and teeth worried at the juncture of his neck and shoulder, further increasing his excitement. His lover's hips were moving faster, hitting his sweet spot with every thrust. The insistent jolts brought Wyl closer to a second climax. He moaned, feeling behind the physical sensation, the soul-deep emotional connection that was even stronger since their recent ordeal. He closed his eyes and relaxed, giving full control willingly to Vincent.

"I love you, Vincent. I love you so much," he whispered.

When his climax came, it was in tandem with his lover. His own pleasure was enhanced by the eruption of Vincent's shaft. He whimpered as pulse after pulse of his mate's hot seed jetted deep inside him, filling him with Vincent's living essence. He heard the soft groan of his name as the older Vampire tenderly milked Wyl's organ of a second release and his channel contracted around his lover's unyielding flesh.

"Feed from me," Wyl murmured, too satiated to consider trying to move. He gave a soft cry of delight as he felt the barest prick of sharp teeth against his throat and his lover's gentle suckling. "Love you," he sighed as he felt the soft tongue lave his skin.

"I love you, my precious Own. I love you so very much. Are you comfortable here like this? Would you be happy sleeping here tonight? We can stay in the village if you'd rather," the blond vampire added.

From his spot cradled against Vincent's body, Wyl gave consideration to the question. The jungle floor Vincent had selected was soft and they were comparatively sheltered.

"Mmm, very," Wyl replied. He entwined his fingers with Vincent's as they lay across his waist. "Here would be a good place," he murmured. "I think Delfin will prefer to be outside. He doesn't have the opportunity like this back home."

Vincent nuzzled at Wyl's neck contentedly. Despite the circumstances of the need for them to be there, at that moment he was utterly content as he lay still half hard and buried in the haven of his Chosen's body. There was no sense of danger and the scents surrounding him were sated Wyl and the clean, fresh scents of the jungle. He intended to savour moments like this to their fullest.

****

Seamus knew that the other couples had found their special places for making love and he wanted nothing more than to be just as close to Delfin. He lowered them to the floor, their lips met and parted, and Seamus' tongue was inside that deliciousness. They lay on soft leaves, arms and legs entwining, gentle moans falling from each man's lips. It didn't take Delfin long to get Seamus unclothed and his own light clothing vanished equally quickly. They rolled, laughing, kissing and exploring.

Delfin broke the kiss and urged Seamus to carry him high into the overhead canopy of branches. He grinned triumphantly as he displayed the platform-like arrangement of thick branches that would allow them to sleep in the bough of the tree.

"Many of the trees grow this way," he grinned with delight. "It's just perfect," he announced.

Not wanting to wait a moment longer Seamus enfolded Delfin's lithe body and drew the Dryad to lie with him. Their passion grew, moans growing more desperate as their needs escalated. Delfin wound his legs around Seamus' waist, clinging with all his strength, bringing Seamus' shaft into contact with his weeping entrance.

In reply Seamus gently began to prepare the young Dryad, kissing him softly, needily, as his fingers worked inside the dilating channel, encouraging the tight rosette to bloom. He smiled tenderly as the exquisite green eyes darkened to an almost midnight-hued, desire-induced shade.

"I love you," Seamus whispered as he slid into the haven of his Chosen's velvet heat. For a moment, time froze. Each man gazed into the eyes of the other, seeing love reflected back, and they smiled.

"I love you, Seamus," Delfin moaned as unyielding flesh possessed him. He clenched his muscles around it, relishing the groan from his older lover. Soon both were lost their rhythm, bodies moving easily, hungrily, urgently.

Delfin's hands roamed over Seamus' body, lifting his hips to meet his lover's deep, slow thrusts. In response Seamus moved faster and harder. Delfin moaned appreciatively as his lover dropped his head and melded his lips to the Dryad's. The Vampire's tongue thrust deeply, matching the thrusting of his body. It was exquisite, it was ecstasy and both wanted to prolong the pleasure as much as possible.

Despite their precarious perch, Seamus rolled their bodies so that his beautiful Dryad now straddled him. With a soft cry Delfin rose and fell to meet his lover's moves. He was always eager, excited, desperate to have as much of his mate in him as possible. As Seamus jabbed with his hips, Delfin slid up and down the Vampire's rigid rod. It seemed to the younger male as though Seamus wanted to crawl inside Delfin's skin.

As their climax built, both men felt heat, arousal and need swirl around them. Dryad and Vampire each sought out the nipples of the other, caressing and tugging to exponentially increasing cries of impending climax. Delfin came hard, arching his back which forced his body harder onto rigid flesh. As his channel began to contract and relax he gave another cry of Seamus' name as his lover emptied himself deep into the Dryad.

Seamus let his lover's body slump into his arms welcoming the weight of his satiated Dryad. The Vampire's fingers buried themselves in thick, lustrous hair as he kissed his lover tenderly.

****

Reluctantly, Seamus roused his lover and they descended to the ground. Delfin, finding their discarded clothing, sighed his contentment. For him, this place was just another forest, hotter and more humid than the one of his childhood, but a place where he felt at home. He hoped they would find whatever threatened the peace and tranquillity quickly. He smiled as the other couples meandered slowly to join them.

"It's beautiful here isn't it?" he asked Wyl.

"Very," the lithe brunette replied.

"Let's get back to the village," Seamus said. "They may be worrying."

As they returned they were welcomed by the whole village who were gathered in a large circle to join in the meal prepared. As they ate, Seamus told a couple of tales which Kuyani translated and which held the villagers enthralled. The time passed quickly and pleasantly for all.

The meal with the villagers concluded, and Vincent was the first to rise, wanting to lead his lover away from the small gathering of huts. He knew that none of his Family would wish to remain indoors when the jungle could provide places they could rest in comfortably, and have the privacy they desired.

"There is a small river over there," Kuyani said, pointing to the east of the village. "We use it for washing and bathing. Please ensure you bath downstream," he added. "It is also our source of fresh water."

"Thank you," Seamus said.

"If you will excuse us," Gabriel said to Wamani and Kuyani. "We need to rest and ready ourselves for tomorrow."

****

Bearing Kuyani's words in mind, as dawn began to paint the sky with the first brushstrokes of orange, Vincent and the others enjoyed an exhilarating swim in the river. Like the vampires, Delfin's skin began to instantly dry as he left the water. Laughter accompanied Gabriel bounding between David, Wyl and Delfin, shaking his furred body like a wolf, and showering the three young men with myriad droplets.

Clean and refreshed, the Family headed to the village to meet up with Kuyani.

The canopy of foliage above them provided shelter for the Vampires as the group began the trek to where the students and teachers had vanished. Although Wyl had never set foot in a jungle before he had at least seen it on TV and read about it in books, however, it was all a bright, new and exciting world to Delfin. Seamus and the others delighted in pointing out and explaining things to the two youngest of their group.

They soon reached the camp and Wyl looked sadly around. It was like finding a land version of the 'Marie Celeste'. The camp looked as though its inhabitants would return at any moment. He gave a sad smile as Vincent drew him into a tight embrace.

"We'll find out who is responsible for this and make sure they cannot do it again, love," Vincent promised. He kissed his lover tenderly as they resumed what proved to be a fruitless search of the camp.

"Anything, Petal?" queried Seamus as his mate wandered in and out of the trees around the camp.

"They are very drowsy, not used to really taking notice of what is going on," Delfin said with a frustrated sigh. "They are confused though. All I can understand is something that is part of the jungle and yet not is around and nothing is safe."

"Yet another enigma," Gabriel growled. "I can find traces of their scents, but nothing leads away from here and no scent of anything else exists.

"These look like large molehills," Wyl pointed out. He and David were standing and staring at a few raised mounds of earth.

"It's as though they just vanished off the face of the Earth," David said, shaking his head. "It's a puzzle alright." The blond Vampire rose slowly into the air, examining the branches of the trees.

Nothing seemed out of place there, nothing caught in the leaves, no broken branches that might indicate an aerial attack. He lowered himself back to the ground looking as frustrated as he felt. There was nothing indicated by Wyl's ability, nor Delfin's and they were as much without a clue to what had happened after several hours as when they had begun.

"We're getting nowhere," Seamus sighed. "Let's return to the village and begin again tomorrow."

As the Family began their walk back, no one noticed the foliage, just a few inches above ground level, part as if disturbed by some living entity before it returned to its original position.

****

It was a far more sombre occasion in the village. The lack of success showing clearly on the men's faces as they returned to Kuyani's hut.

"It is early days, my friends," Kuyani said reassuringly. "I have no doubts you will uncover the mystery."

"Thank you for your faith," Seamus replied, giving a small smile.

"I know good men when I see them," Kuyani countered. "As my village has faith in me, so I have faith in you. As and when you need me, or my people, we will be there for you."

The group sat together, simply talking quietly, hoping that something one of them had seen might prove to be a clue. However, no one seemed to have found anything that looked or felt out of place or gave anyone undue cause for concern.

"Walk with me?" Gabriel asked of his mate as he stood and held out his hand.

"Of course," the blond replied. He gave a smile at the rest of his Family as they left the hut. Gabriel was silent as they walked hand-in-hand and David quietly regarded his mate from the corners of his eye. "What is it, my love?" he asked softly.

"It doesn't make sense that the scent of the humans just disappeared," Gabriel growled. "I should have been able to track where they went."

"Unless they were taken upwards," David suggested. "You want us to go back there?" he asked.

"We see as well in the dark as in the day," Gabriel replied. "I'd like to try again; perhaps you could take me up into the trees and see if I can scent anything there."

"Should we not let the others know?" the blond queried as Gabriel's step became longer and more determined.

"We won't be gone that long," the Lycan replied.

They quickly returned to the campsite. Gabriel reverted to his more wolf-like form, dropping to all-fours, his nose pressed closely to the ground searching out the strongest scents. As he did, David arose into the trees. The blond moved silently through the treetops using his own sense of smell to see if he could identify anything that did not belong there but shook his head after several fruitless minutes of circling around. He slowly descended, still focusing on the trees until his feet touched ground once more.

"Nothing," he said. He frowned as no reply came from his mate. He suddenly realised that all was silent; no sounds of Gabriel or of the jungle were evident. "Gabriel?" he called softly wondering briefly if his mate was teasing him in some way, ready to pounce. "Gabriel?" he repeated, concern creeping into his voice.

A soft rustle alerted him to the fact he was not alone. He moved instantly into a fighting stance, his body making the instant change in response to impending danger. The blond glanced around, ready to attack. He felt something touch his leg, but before he could take to the air, both legs were rapidly encircled by what seemed to be a scaled tentacle. Before he could raise a shout of alarm, a similar tentacle encircled his head thrusting into his mouth, cutting off any attempt at sound and another pinioned his arms to his sides.

Struggling furiously but futilely, David was dragged along the floor for several yards by whatever held him captive. He had time enough to realise he was starting to be pulled into the ground before a succession of sharp, agonising stings penetrated his throat and chest. He felt his consciousness begin to waver. He tried to resist, but another couple of stings to his thighs and he was unconscious before he was fully dragged beneath the ground. A small molehill of earth was the only evidence of his passing.

****

As Seamus awoke with an armful of warm, drowsy Dryad, he smiled and nuzzled the younger man's neck, licking and nibbling as Delfin giggled and writhed in his arms. Seamus had waited so long to have his Chosen, but, as he gazed into emerald eyes filled with love, he would not change a single second of that wait. It was worth it all to have the beautiful nymph.

"Good morning, my love," he murmured, nipping at the sensitive tip of Delfin's elegant, upswept ear.

"Morning," Delfin purred as his husband's teeth worried at his sensitive eartips. It was almost easy to forget that they were not at home in the rooftop arboretum his mate had created for him. However, before they could become any more intimate, Vincent's concerned voice rose up from the base of their tree.

"Seamus, Delfin, there's no sign of David or Gabriel. They never returned to the village last night and haven't been seen this morning."

Unhesitatingly, Seamus wrapped an arm around Delfin and they were both standing next to Vincent in seconds. He stared into Vincent's concerned eyes.

"Nothing?" he asked, grimacing at the shake of the other Vampire's head. "How can a Lycan and Vampire just vanish?"

"They can't," Vincent growled. "They were taken, somehow."

"Where is Wyl?" asked Delfin softly.

"With Kuyani," Vincent replied. "A couple of his warriors are over there. If you're going to join Wyl, go with them. I can't think of anything that could have taken both a Lycan and a Vampire together, so I'm assuming they were separated somehow. I don't want anyone left alone."

"A sensible precaution," Seamus nodded. "Let's all join Wyl and then decide on a plan of action."

As they entered Kuyani's hut, Wyl moved to bury himself in his lover's arms. He could scarcely believe both David and Gabriel were missing. He eased away from Vincent's embrace knowing they had to devote themselves to locating their missing family. He managed a smile as Delfin came and clasped his hand, the gesture welcomed by the young Vampire.

"Sorry to inform you that my warriors have found nothing," the Shaman said sadly. "They found no trace of David or Gabriel, no signs of any disturbance. They, like those who preceded them, seem to have just vanished from the face of the Earth."

"And, like those that proceeded them, we will find them," Vincent growled.

****

Despite the best efforts of everyone, as evening began to fall David and Gabriel remained missing. This time no one separated to sleep; the four men remained together. Seamus waited until he was certain his lover was asleep and then slipped from his Chosen's side to sit outside the hut where he could look out into the jungle or see inside where Delfin, Vincent and Wyl slept. Movement caught his eyes and he was unsurprised that Vincent silently made his way to sit beside him.

"Something is hiding them," Vincent said, his voice too quiet for normal human ears. "We know they are not dead, but we cannot be sure they are still here."

"True. But if not here, then where? There has to be something we missed. There must be some clue at the camp site. That was the first place that several went missing. We must have overlooked something."

"At first light we go back there and go over every inch of that site and its surroundings," Vincent said determinedly.

****

Seamus waited until Kuyani and his village had awoken and then returned to the campsite. As Vincent and Wyl scoured the ground inch-by-inch, Seamus rose up into the canopy of tree branches, accompanied by Delfin. Kuyani and his warriors began at the perimeter of the camp, edging outwards and everyone's attention was focused on finding something that might have hitherto been overlooked.

As it headed towards midday, Seamus insisted Kuyani and his warriors return to the village to rest and eat before resuming the painstaking search. He looked over at Vincent and Wyl. The youngest Vampire was standing, his eyes closed as if lost in a world of his own.

"Here, Vincent," Seamus heard Wyl's voice drift over. "Every time I focus on David and Gabriel I come back here."

"Seamus." The sound of Delfin's voice had the blond Vampire turn as the Dryad emerged from the tree behind him. "This one is saying something about a cave."

"We haven't come across a cave," Seamus said, his brow furrowing.

"It's that way," Delfin pointed. "I can't judge how far."

"It's worth investigating," said Vincent. 'We're getting nowhere in the camp. Nothing seems to make any sense."

The group moved slowly, still trying to see, hear or feel something out of place. As they emerged into a small clearing, a large hillock became visible. A large boulder that was a quarter of the size of it was in front. Vincent looked at it, his eyes narrowing.

"Does it look as promising to you as it does to me?" he heard Seamus ask beside him.

"There has to be an entrance behind it. Kuyani's people may not have realised that behind this there could be a created doorway into the hillside," Vincent replied. "A perfect place for someone to be active and yet remain hidden. Wyl, love," he added turning to his Chosen. "Do you feel anything now?"

Wyl concentrated hard. There was little anyone could do to help him develop his talent. It would strengthen with use. He face furrowed in a frown. There was something.

"It's so faint," Wyl murmured. "But there is the slightest sensation."

"Shielding of some kind?" Seamus asked.

"No," Wyl replied abstractly, his eyes still closed as he searched for a way to explain the feeling. "As if there is little left, almost gone, just a thin thread remaining," Wyl answered. He looked apologetically at the others. "It's hard to find the right words," he sighed.

Without hesitation, Vincent drew the lithe body into his arms.

"Something lurks behind that rock," he said. "We know that because you can sense it. That alone is enough, Wyl. Don't ever apologise for the way your gift works." He kissed the now smiling lips. "Between us we should be able to move that rock," he added. "Once it's moved, Delfin, have your knives ready."

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers