Vampires and Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

"Of course," Delfin said, cradling the blond body close to his.

Vincent nodded at Seamus and moved to check on David and Gabriel. He smiled knowingly as he glanced back at Delfin. Seamus had seamlessly ensured the Dryad's attention was fixed on his husband and not on the horrors of the lab. He checked his friends carefully. He was certain some of the bruising was healing and Gabriel seemed to have a little more colour. He let them feed once more, pleased to feel them participate more actively before resuming his place at Wyl's side.

****

It was a few hours later, as Seamus was sitting up enjoying the feel of his lover's nimble fingers massaging his neck and shoulders, that he and Delfin heard a soft groan from Wyl. Vampire and Dryad immediately looked over towards the recumbent brunette.

"Vincent?" Wyl was surprised at the hoarseness of his voice. He ached all over as if he had a bad dose of flu. He gave a smile as his lover's face appeared immediately.

"How do you feel, love?" came the concerned voice.

"Achy," Wyl admitted.

"Just like me," Seamus said, moving into Wyl's line of vision. He grinned at the smile from the younger Vampire. "Welcome back."

"Gabriel, David," Wyl said trying to look around and groaning as muscles protested their use.

"Still unconscious but feeding more strongly," Vincent assured.

"Delfin and I are going to take a short walk to help limber me up," Seamus said as he eased to his feet. A massage definitely helps with the aching muscles," the blond added.

Vincent smiled at the backs of the couple as they ambled slowly out of the hut. He was quite certain they wanted privacy, rather than a simple walk. He leant over his mate and kissed Wyl tenderly. He was overjoyed to feel his lover's tongue slide into his mouth and their agile muscles entwined sensuously.

"Would you like a massage while the others are gone?" he purred into Wyl's ear as the kiss ended.

"Yes." Wyl's voice was a soft moan and he gazed up at his lover. "Please," he added.

****

"I'm not up to flying yet, Petal," Seamus said as he walked with his beloved Dryad. "But I want to make love with you."

Delfin' heart leapt with love, joy and relief at Seamus' declaration. He stopped and turned, pulling the Vampire close for a passionate kiss that the blond eagerly reciprocated.

"Show me how much you want me," Delfin whispered between kisses. He allowed himself to be edged backwards, certain his husband had spotted somewhere safe and comfortable.

Delfin loved the sensation of Seamus' weight on top of him, pressing him into the soft foliage the sharp-eyed Vampire had spotted. It was as reassuring as it was arousing. He felt as if he was melting from the heat of Seamus' passionate kisses, each a little longer, deeper, more demanding than the last. He eagerly opened his mouth to make way for Seamus' questing tongue.

His slender fingers carded through the Vampire's hair as Seamus' kisses continued down his neck, sucking and nipping. He groaned needily as Seamus teased his sensitive nipples through his thin tunic. He moaned as Seamus unfastened his leggings and removed them. Then his thighs parted of their own volition as his lover's hand worked its way up his lower leg, moving with teasing-slowness past his knee.

"Wait," Delfin urged and Seamus pulled back. His eyes darkened with desire as Delfin pulled off his tunic, leaving himself naked before his mate.

"You need to get out of those clothes" Delfin whispered seductively.

Seamus grinned, murmuring his assent as he stripped quickly. He still had residual aches, but he was unable to take his eyes off of Delfin's silken flesh laid out before him like a living banquet.

Placing his hands on either side of Seamus' face, the Dryad drew his lover down for a long, slow kiss.

"Make love to me," he said as they parted to gaze lovingly at one another.

"I love you," Seamus said, kneeling completely bare above Delfin and stroking the nymph's long locks away from his face.

Delfin spread his legs wider, breathing deeply as he felt Seamus' questing finger circle his most private area before gently pressing inside. The erotic sensation increased as Seamus added a second finger and Delfin elicited the purrs of desire that he knew sent his lover wild.

A soft groan escaped Delfin's lips as Seamus twisted and scissored his fingers inside him in order to make his entry easier. As Delfin pulled his lover down for a long, lazy kiss, Seamus' fingers bent and pressed onto the sweet spot deep inside him. Delfin's body jerked helplessly and moans spilled from his lips. Determined to give his lover some pleasure, the Dryad began to massage Seamus' head, neck and shoulders, pleased to hear the Vampire's purrs of pleasure.

Seamus kissed Delfin's perfect lips tenderly as his shaft gently nudged his lover's entrance. Smiling, he slowly pushed into the nymph's willing body. He felt Delfin inhale as the Dryad's body stretched to accommodate him, and the beatific smile told him more eloquently than words that his mate felt only pleasure.

"Move" Delfin pleaded, shifting his hips to encourage his lover. As Seamus started a slow, steady rhythm, the Dryad was consumed by an almost overwhelming feeling of love and being loved equally in return. Seamus' long, thick shaft was hitting his pleasure centre with every thrust and Delfin knew that if he clenched his inner muscles then his lover occasionally moaned even louder than him.

"I love you" Delfin gasped as Seamus played his body like a maestro.

"Love you, Petal," Seamus husked as his thrusts became erratic. He grasped his lover's neglected shaft and stroked rapidly. His reward was a sweet cry of his name and his lover's crème pulsing over his hand and their heated bodies. Seamus rode out the initial clenching of the narrow straight and then held still, giving a shout of Delfin's name as he spilled his seed into his lover's still-quivering channel.

The Vampire nuzzled at Delfin's throat as his lover came down from his orgasmic high.

"Feed from me," Delfin murmured, tilting his head to ensure Seamus had all the access he needed. He hummed his pleasure as Seamus nipped and sucked at his throat. Then his hums became small mewls as Seamus licked down his body and suckled his sated flesh ensuring not a drop of his seed had been missed.

Seamus then lay down beside Delfin, pulling his lover's naked body flush against his own. The two gazed into each other's eyes, Seamus' fingers idly gliding over Delfin's face and hair as the Dryad closed his eyes in contentment.

"Rest a little, my Own," Seamus murmured. They could not stay away too long. Seamus was certain Vincent would appreciate some time alone with Wyl and David and Gabriel still needed to be cared for. He let his fingers caress Delfin's silken skin. He would be content to just lie for a few quiet, undisturbed moments alongside his precious Dryad.

****

It was with a mixture of relief and anxiety that Vincent ceded to Seamus' insistence and ambled outside with Wyl leaning against him. As much as the older Vampire wanted time alone with his Chosen, he still felt he should be with Seamus and Delfin to help care for David and Gabriel. However Seamus had been vocally eloquent and Delfin had all but pushed him and a blushing Wyl out the door. He was grateful to have such a caring family supporting him.

He nuzzled at Wyl's temple affectionately as he selected a secluded spot with a soft mound of foliage.

"I want you," he husked. His hands were already unfastening Wyl's clothing to lay the younger Vampire naked on the leaves and moss.

"I need you, Vincent," Wyl murmured as his lover stripped. His eyes shone with appreciation and anticipation as the muscular form of the older Vampire was revealed. He reached to be able to touch the lightly furred chest and lick the dusky-pink nubs into hardness. He arched his back and gasped with pleasure as Vincent's fingers wrapped around his eager erection.

As Wyl gave a sensual shudder, Vincent nipped daintily at the large, dark areolae and peaked espresso nubs as he stroked languidly. He did not want to over-tax his still-recovering young mate. Lowering his mouth, Vincent licked the tip of the engorged shaft and then swirled his tongue slowly around the head to taste the pearlescent droplets of Wyl's desire.

"Vincent," Wyl moaned as he writhed beneath his lover.

Smiling at the passionate responses from his lover, Vincent took the smooth, slick penis deep into his mouth. He moved in a slow, steady rhythm while stroking his lover's sac with gentle fingers. He heard Wyl moan as Vincent's fingers tangled in his mate's pubic curls, teasing and tugging. Vincent's eyes were dark with more than just desire, as he stared up at Wyl while he made magic with his hands, lips and tongue.

Wyl began to thrust up into the hot, wet haven of Vincent's mouth, speeding up as Vincent teased the sensitive flesh gently with his teeth. His fingers continued to manipulate the precious orbs in Wyl's sac and a shudder rocked the brunette from head to toe as he let out a groan of pleasure. Vincent circled Wyl's entrance with a finger, humming as he continued to suck upon his lover.

Whimpering needily, Wyl writhed under the masterful ministrations of Vincent's tongue and fingers. His body instinctively tried to move towards the digit that circled his entrance so teasingly, in the attempt to entice Vincent into pressing inside him.

Gently, Vincent pushed into Wyl's body, sucking on the quivering shaft demandingly, wanting the younger man to come for him. His heart soared at the sound of bliss that fell from Wyl's lips as his finger slid into his lover's body, the slender hips arching upwards in need. The brunette hair flying as Wyl's head tossed from side to side, the liquid chocolate orbs had closed and his lover whimpered softly. Vincent pushed his finger all the way in and stroked the one spot that he knew would make Wyl fly apart.

As Vincent rubbed over his lover's sweet spot, Wyl cried out his name and his sweet nectar pulsed freely into Vincent's demanding maw. Swallowing the torrent greedily, Vincent took every drop of Wyl's come. As he drank the final few drops, he eased his finger from Wyl's body and moved up to hold the young man. Lying beside him, he wrapped his strong arms around the still-trembling body and murmured quietly as Wyl nestled closely against him.

"I love you, Wyl."

Wyl reached and caressed the face of the man he loved with all his heart and soul.

"I love you," Wyl husked as he nuzzled ay Vincent's neck.

"Feed from me, my Own," Vincent urged, offering his throat to the younger Vampire. He clutched the lithe form close to his chest as he felt the delicate prink of sharp teeth and the soft sucking that followed.

They made no immediate move to separate even after Wyl licked closed the small wounds to Vincent's throat. Although he could feel his lover's erection pressing solidly into him, Wyl knew that the feeling of love, safety and intimacy that they currently shared was what Vincent needed.

Finally Vincent rolled onto his back and took Wyl with him, easing the younger man to lie on top of his broader frame. He kissed his lover's addictive lips, lingering softly. His tongue tangled with Wyl's and he groaned deep in the base of his throat, trying to pull the young man even closer to him. His fingers curled into the lush, mahogany tresses, to then traverse Wyl's back massaging, stroking and gripping.

"Make love with me," Wyl begged.

With a sound of longing and desire, Vincent ground his hips against Wyl's holding the lithe form tightly against his body. Their erections began to rub against each other in an ancient dance of sweet, aching ecstasy. Vincent growled low in his chest, wanting to prolong the moment and ran his hands down smooth skin until he could cup taut globes. He urged Wyl's legs to straddle his body and began a light teasing of the downy declivity.

Writhing on top of his mate's body, Wyl nuzzled at the dusting of fur on Vincent's chest and then began to nibble and suck at each irresistible nipple. His hands caressed Vincent's face, neck and shoulders as his hips pushed back to incite the blond's teasing digit to enter him. He groaned with pleasure as Vincent's fingers slid inside him.

Vincent rolled their bodies and knelt between Wyl's widespread legs, lifting his lover's hips to rest on his muscular thighs.

"Are you ready, my love?" he asked.

"Yes," Wyl moaned. The sensation of Vincent's erection pressing against his intimate entrance made him shiver in ecstasy. Wrapping his legs around Vincent's hips, he hitched his pelvis towards the rampant flesh as if trying to impale himself.

Pressing against his lover's slick portal, Vincent slowly, gently, inexorably entered Wyl. He watched avidly as the brunette's face reflected his joy at being filled by the older man. The tightness of Wyl's passage made him groan with his own pleasure. As he sank in the last inch, Vincent ensured he was effortlessly positioned to give the most pleasure and then rotated his hips.

The dulcet cry of his name from his lover's kiss-swollen lips told him his aim was true. Wyl's head began to thrash rhythmically to the tempo of Vincent's thrusts. The older Vampire was enraptured by the sight of his Chosen, lost in the pleasure he was giving. A triumphant smile lit over Vincent's features. He pulled his hips back and pushed against that sweet spot again, using his greater strength to pull Wyl into every thrust.

Incoherent groans left Wyl's throat as Vincent thrust into him. He arched his back and tightened the grip of his legs around Vincent, digging his heels rhythmically into the solid gluteus muscles of the bigger man, urging a faster pace. He used his hips and legs to meet each movement of his mate with one of his own to increase their mutual enjoyment.

Heat, like molten flames, raced through his veins and yet a still-greater heat burned at his groin. As if reading his mind, Vincent reached for his neglected erection and stroked it at the same pulse-pounding pace. Wyl smiled as Vincent shifted so that their lips could meld together and their tongues entwine sensually.

"Very close, so close, love," Wyl murmured as their kiss ended. His muscles were tight and quivering and he felt as if he was about to erupt from his bliss.

"Then come for me," Vincent whispered huskily. He thrust hard and relished the cry of his name as Wyl poured his crème between them, his body almost convulsing with the force of his release. The feel of the clenching channel, the scent of his mate's release and the sight of Wyl's face glowing with his ecstasy were too potent a combination for Vincent to resist. With a primal bellow, he filled Wyl with his seed, his hips snapping in a staccato beat.

Finally Vincent wrapped his arms around his young lover, holding him and stroking his flanks as Wyl came down from his euphoric high. Carefully he manoeuvred them, still intimately joined, so that Wyl could rest draped over his chest.

"Love you," Wyl murmured, his breath like the touch of a butterfly's wing against Vincent's chest.

'I love you, my Own," Vincent replied, hugging the lithe form. He smiled, nuzzling his lover affectionately as he felt Wyl's body go completely lax against him. As soon as his body slipped from its haven, he would carry his sleeping mate back to the rest of the Family. He did not want to be away from the others too long. In addition, he wanted both of them to be there when David and Gabriel woke.

****

At the pained groan in a familiar voice, Wyl's eyes flew open. He quickly realised that he and Vincent were spooned together in their hut. He gave a grateful smile to his lover for carrying him back without waking him, and then scurried forward as everyone gathered around the slowly moving form of David.

"David can you hear me?" he asked, leaning over Gabriel's still unmoving frame and peering anxiously at David's face.

"I ache like I've been pounded by a jack hammer," David husked. A turquoise eye cracked open to look at the anxious faces gathered around. Although he felt almost too exhausted to make the effort, the blond managed a smile to help reassure his Family that he really was starting to recover. He glanced at his mate, moving fractionally.

A low growl emanated from Gabriel's chest and the bigger male's arm clasped tightly around David's slender waist.

"I don't think he's out of it fully," David whispered. "He's probably just using scent to recognise familiar things. He must have thought I was going to move," he added smiling affectionately at his mate and snuggling back against the broad, furred chest.

"In that case we'll leave you to rest a while longer," murmured Seamus as he shuffled back to leave the couple in peace.

As Wyl attempted to do the same, Gabriel's other arm swung to pin him against the Lycan's side as another growl of disapproval had Seamus and Delfin turning to see what was wrong. Wyl tried to look back at Vincent but was kept tight at Gabriel's side as a louder rumble of displeasure was heard.

"I think he feels the need to keep his pack safe, Wyl," Seamus grinned. "You were close enough for him to recognise your scent."

"Fine by me," Vincent nodded. Without disturbing the Lycan's hold on his Chosen, Vincent spooned tightly behind the lithe form of his mate. He grinned at the huff of contentment from Gabriel as he sensed all was well.

"We'll keep watch," Seamus said, settling comfortably to lie with his head in Delfin's lap.

"I will keep watch," Delfin asserted. "You need rest, too."

Seamus' jade orbs gazed up lovingly into the verdant eyes of his lover and he smiled as slender fingers tenderly caressed his face.

"I love you, Delfin," he whispered.

"I love you," the Dryad smiled. "Now rest, my love," he added solicitously as he massaged Seamus' temples. "There is nothing for you to worry about. I can rest later."

Seamus glanced over at the others. David was already sleeping again as was Wyl. He caught Vincent's eye and smiled at his friend, receiving a nod in response. He let his eyes drift close, knowing that Vincent would remain alert should Delfin need him. He gave a soft sigh. He knew David was well and it seemed Gabriel would be fine, too. He let the gentle caresses of his lover ease him into sleep. It had been close, but they had triumphed.

****

It did not take long for Gabriel and David to become more active, their recuperative powers defeating the waning venom in their system. As grateful as they all were for the hospitality shown by Kuyani and the care of their Family, the couple voiced their desire to return home rather than recuperate for any length of time in the village.

Once safely home, the three couples hugged and then separated. Seamus and Delfin opted to relax for a while in their rooftop garden, Seamus wanting to pamper his beloved nymph. Vincent and Wyl settled in the living room, content to simply be together in comfort and safety. David and Gabriel retired to their room.

Slowly, reverently, the powerful Lycan began to denude his beautiful, blond mate. His large hands tenderly caressed each patch of smooth, naked skin, his lips following until he was kneeling, still fully dressed, in front of David. His tongue lapped at the drops of desire that welled at the head of David's erect shaft. This time the low, rumbling growl was one of passion and possession. Slowly he rose, licking at his mate as he did.

Stepping back, Gabriel rapidly stripped, flexing his furred, muscled body. He purposely displayed his powerful physique to arouse his smaller mate, smiling at the way David almost vibrated with barely-restrained fervour as Gabriel teased and tantalised.

The Lycan returned his proprietary gaze to his husband and kissed him almost feverishly, thrusting his tongue in and out of the younger man's mouth. In return he felt David slip his arms around his neck and his lover sucked his tongue sensually.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers