Vampires and Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Suddenly, Gabriel swept David into his arms and carried him to their bed. He lay the smaller man down and straddled him. He trailed his fingers teasingly down the Vampire's biceps and forearms and then caught his wrists. Lifting David's arms, Gabriel positioned them over his lover's head to pinion him down even more. He held the blond's wrists with one hand and glided the other between their bodies, down the smooth chest of his mate, over the flat, toned abdomen and began to rim the small indent.

Gabriel stared down at David with eyes full of love and desire, his pupils so dilated that they almost hid the blue, and murmured huskily.

"I love you so much."

"I love you, Gabriel. Always," David vowed.

Gabriel nibbled David's ear and nipped at the lobe, sending shivers through his lover's supine body. He released the grip on his mate's wrists and began to stroke David's erection. He felt his lover's fingers grip powerfully at his shoulders as David's hips were unable to follow the enticing rhythm.

The Lycan nipped his way down his mate's smooth chest and reached a plump, ripe nipple. The pink bud silently beckoned and, taking it carefully between his teeth, he tugged, matching the rhythm of his strokes. He then sucked and licked the little nub, making it diamond hard under his expert ministrations.

Releasing the aching nubbin, Gabriel placed a row of open-mouth kisses to the other, inhaling his lover's scent deeply. Small hands petted restlessly at his furred chest, down his flanks and back up to his shoulders as David made soft, sweet sounds of pleasure. Reaching the other nipple the Lycan bit a little harder making his mate cry out in pleasure.

"Gabriel, yes!"

Gabriel smiled wolfishly and blew on the tingling nub. He slid his thumb around the crown of David's erect flesh and along the slit, spreading the copious pre-come. His smile widened as David tried to buck against the teasing digit.

Moaning non-verbal encouragements to his husband, David ran his hands down Gabriel's spine and cupped the bigger male's solid buttocks, trying to urge Gabriel to do more. His lips were covered by his lover's as the Lycan growled and abandoned the blond's throbbing nipples. He opened his mouth, eagerly welcoming the slick invader that slid sensually along his own tongue.

Sliding gracefully down David's body, Gabriel peppered kisses, licks and nips in his wake. Reaching his destination, he laved the almost hairless sac, feeling how high and hard the precious orbs it contained had become. Slowly he drew his tongue from root to tip and suckled the crown of David's penis, insistently probing at the slit. Finally he enveloped the rigid flesh into the warm moistness of his mouth and swallowed around the aching organ.

The blond Vampire arched his back, lifting them both, crying Gabriel's name.

"Oh, Gabriel, please," begged David, framing his lover's head with his hands, desperate not to dictate the pace. He loved the way the Lycan could play his body like a virtuoso.

Giving a soft rumble of appreciation as David's sweet taste filled his mouth Gabriel relaxed his throat muscles and took his lover's length into his mouth. He started to make love with mouth, tongue and hands. The hard, pulsing flesh was sucked slowly, licked sensuously, the Lycan rolling his tongue around the head, dipping the tip of his tongue into the slit. His hands caressed his lover's sac, squeezing the orbs together and apart and rolling them in his palm.

As he approached his zenith, David's hips began to thrust upward almost frantically. Gabriel kept perfect pace, knowing how close the smaller man was. Finally David gave one last thrust, harder and deeper, into his lover's mouth. He arched his neck, his body shaking, as his milky juices pulsed down Gabriel's throat.

"Gabriel," he moaned as he rode out the waves of pleasure.

Gabriel milked the last of David's seed from the flesh in his mouth until the blond began to come down from his orgasmic high. He let David's softened penis slip free and licked the depleted organ.

Satisfied, Gabriel stretched over the sated blond to place a soft kiss on the parted lips. He offered no resistance as David wrapped his arms around them and rolled so that he could straddle Gabriel's hips. Instinctively thrusting upward, Gabriel cupped his mate's toned cheeks and began to rhythmically squeeze and release his lover's buttocks.

"Want you, Gabriel. Want you in me," David moaned as he began to rotate his hips wantonly. He whimpered as Gabriel stroked his thighs and slipped his fingers over his belly. One hand began to toy with his already highly-stimulated nipples as the other began a deliberate stroke on his rapidly reviving sex.

Releasing the nipple he had been erotically torturing, Gabriel reached behind his mate and let his fingers glide between David's buttocks. It was no surprise that his beautiful blond's hidden opening was already dilated and slick. He circled its perimeter, watching as turquoise eyes shut and David focused on the tantalising sensation.

Using just his index finger, Gabriel began to press forward and both men groaned as the smaller man's body welcomed the desired intruder. Not wanting to rush, intending to savour every second making love, Gabriel thrust gently in and out of the slick channel. After a few movements, Gabriel pressed a second finger inside and David unthinkingly pushed back, taking more inside him. Not taking his eyes off his mate, Gabriel pushed a third finger to join the others and curled them to stroke across David's sweet spot.

"Now, Gabriel, take me now," David begged, his eyes opening as Gabriel pressed the spot that electrified him.

Using one hand to spread David's cheeks, Gabriel reached between his thighs with the other and began to fist his throbbing, damson-hued penis. He stroked a couple of times, smearing his copious pre-come over his aching shaft.

"Now, angel," he growled.

Rising up onto his knees, David felt his mate slide the head of his long, thick flesh between his splayed buttocks. He whimpered needily as the bigger male teased his waiting, eager opening. He positioned himself as Gabriel directed and then began to lower himself slowly onto rampant hardness. As the head of his lover's penis finally penetrated him, David cried out in pure bliss.

The blond waited as he allowed his body to relax and then slid down in one sinuous slither. He took the whole length of Gabriel's penis inside him and sat flush on the bigger man's densely furred groin. David smiled down at the Lycan, relishing the sensation of being filled and so intimately joined with the man he loved more than his own life. He reached out a hand to touch himself, but his hand was batted away.

"Mine," Gabriel rasped.

"Yours, all yours, love," David affirmed on a moan as Gabriel used one hand to stroke his reawakening shaft and the other to fondle his ball sac.

As Gabriel's talented hands stroked and caressed, David arched his back and began to rise and fall on the solid rod of flesh, impaling himself over and over. Whimpers and soft sounds of bliss permeated the air, meeting and melding with Gabriel's growls and whines of increasing ecstasy.

Watching the pale, lithe body giving and taking pleasure in equal measure, Gabriel came close to losing his self-control. He watched entranced as slender fingers grazed over the peaked nipples on which he had so recently fed. His tongue slid over his lips as if re-tasting the flavour of David's flesh. His lover's eyes were closed and the Lycan cupped his mate's balls with his left hand, massaging them while quickening his strokes on David's solid shaft, milking his beautiful lover.

Seeing his mate like this was becoming too much for Gabriel. David's slender body rising and falling his muscles taut and hard, perfect, pink nipples erect and contrasting with the smooth, ivory skin of the Vampire's chest were too erotic and arousing for him to restrain himself any longer.

As David rose up, keeping just the head of Gabriel's penis inside him, Gabriel reached to grip his lover's hips. As the blond began to rise and fall with increasing fervour, Gabriel's shaft effortlessly rubbed his mate's sweet spot. To increase their pleasure and bring them to their completion, Gabriel began to thrust powerfully upwards as David descended, causing his lover to cry out.

Their love-making became wild, frantic, almost bestial, a reaffirmation of their life and love and their soul-deep bonding sang for the sheer joy of their love and passion.

With a wail of Gabriel's name, David came hard. His lover's large paw a blur on his shaft as the Lycan milked him masterfully. His ivory cream poured over Gabriel's hand to contrast against the big male's darkly furred chest. His internal muscles were contacting and spasming around Gabriel's penis as he rode out wave after wave of bliss.

As David's face took on a beatific glow in the throes of his release, Gabriel clasped his lover's slender hips more tightly and thrust up harder and faster. The sight, sounds, scent and sensation combined with the relentless flex and relax of his mate's channel became overwhelming. Gabriel reached his crescendo and his hot seed pulsed deep inside David's welcoming body.

Satiated, David fell forward onto Gabriel's chest, his hands reaching to hold his lover.

"Love you, Gabriel," he gasped, nuzzling at the Lycan's throat.

"Love you too, David," Gabriel husked. "Feed from me, angel," he added. He gave a sigh of contentment as sharp teeth pricked daintily at his throat. He had hated being too weak and debilitated to let his beloved feed from him when he had finally awakened in the hut. The delicate tongue against his heated skin indicated David had finished. Careful to remain in the haven of his lover's body, the Lycan rolled so he could gaze adoringly at his diminutive mate.

Smiling at his husband, David drew the Lycan down for a long, deep kiss. Their tongues met and melded before retreating once more and as they broke apart David sighed happily. He reached to tenderly caress Gabriel's face.

"Love you," he repeated.

"And I you," Gabriel vowed, his right hand cupping the exquisite face of his mate.

"Feed from me," David whispered, offering the marmoreal column of fragile flesh to the dominant male.

Gabriel's tongue slid out to lick at his suddenly dry lips at David willingly bared his throat for him. He nipped carefully, swallowing the red elixir that tasted of strength, fidelity and love to him. He purred his satiation as he lapped closed the tiny wounds. Finally he felt complete, whole. He mated his lips with David's, sweeping his tongue proprietarily into the smaller man's willing mouth. He felt his body tighten once more, his still-hard shaft sliding back and forth in the tight channel slick with his semen.

"Insatiable," David moaned, arching his back to rub his own growing arousal against Gabriel's furred body.

"Only for you, my angel," Gabriel purred.

His smile tender, the Lycan began to move with more purpose, reawakening both arousals fully. This time he would take things slowly and worship David's body as his mate deserved. They had vanquished their adversary, were home safe and Gabriel intended to make love with his beloved angel repeatedly.

Sentient thought evaporated under the heat of passion and soon only the sounds of passion and love could be heard. All that mattered.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers