Vampires are Only Human Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing the story of Max and Shiela.
6.7k words
4.17
4.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers

I'd like to thank Oldnakeddad for his editing services and skill, in checking the story out. I invite all who read this and my other stories, to vote and leave any comments that you wish to.

*****

"When we get back to campus, I'd like to show you something. Come over to my room and you'll learn a little more about me," Max said.

"Couldn't we do that in my room, although I'm pretty sure I've seen nearly everything you have." Shelia said.

She gave him a seductive kiss.

"True but this is about what you may or may not have heard about me."

"Oh, so now you're a man of mystery?"

Max shrugged, his palms up.

"I'll be there about ten o'clock."

************

Max was finishing his paper and studying, when a video message came in.

Mom and Dad. He opened the video feed.

"Hello Mom, hello Dad. How's everything going?"

"Only me, son. Mom's at an art department meeting. We're doing fine. How're your classes going?"

"Very good. I should get at least a three point seven or maybe a three point eight and change."

"Good job! Now, about this three thousand dollar charge on the account."

"Your question is?"

"Don't play dodge-ball with me, Max."

"You're the best, Dad. Who better to play it with?"

"Flattery. Nice! Why so much?"

"I met her a week ago, she's different. I'm not sure how much, yet, but I think mom would like her."

"Like whom and, again, why so much?"

"Again, because I wanted to and I could! You've probably removed my access by now."

"Nope. I wanted to! Not because you charged it but because you didn't ask, either of us, first! Your mom said, 'absolutely not, you were being romantic.' I'd like to know, how romantic?"

"Her name is Shelia and she's an art major, a sophomore and a cheerleader. She doesn't know I've done anything, yet."

"That's all three thousand dollars will buy these days?"

"That's insulting, beneath you and stupid! What's your problem, didn't you get laid last night?"

"You're right, Maximilian. I'm sorry I said those things. Was it love at first sight?"

"No, but I want to know more about her and let her know more about me. She's smart, we talk and yes, we've made love. She knows why I'm here and I'll be telling her about how rich my parents are. There are rumors around campus about me but I don't think she's heard them, yet. I want her to find out the truth, from me."

"Okay, I understand. Honestly!"

"Let Mom know I'm sorry I missed her and that I love you both."

"Same here, Son and I'm glad you've met someone."

************

Shelia arrived about fifteen minutes after ten o'clock.

"Okay, Max, what's the big surprise?"

"I'm going to tell you about my dad, or more precisely, how wealthy my parents are."

I bring up a website.

"This is my dad's company, an international detective agency."

"Your dad is the president of that company?" Shelia asked, her eyes wide with excitement.

"No, not president. He's the owner."

"They've offices all over Europe. They're huge! So, you're kind of an international man of mystery!"

"Perhaps but for an extra surprise, how'd you like to go to the hotel on Friday?"

"You mean, a day early?"

"Yes, and I'll cover the early day."

Shelia reached up, grabbed Max's shirt, pulled him to her and gave him a kiss.

"I'd love to!"

Her lips brushed his as the tip of her tongue dabbed his nose and Max's hands began to massage her tits, his tongue quickly thrust into her waiting mouth and back out.

"Guess what?" Max asked.

"What?"

"We don't need to use the couch."

Max pulled her shirt up and over her head.

"Do we need to hang the Do Not Disturb sign on the door so room service doesn't bother us?"

Max shook his head.

"Good!"

Shelia stood up and removed his shirt. At that point, they began undressing each other while kissing and touching. When finished, Max scooped Shelia up into his arms.

"You did that so easily!"

"It helps when you're as light as a feather."

"You certainly do know how to flatter a girl."

Max laid her on his bed, lay down next to her and they engaged in romantic, seductive kissing, and finger play.

"It's not flattery. It's being honest. I figure you've heard stories and rumors about how rich I am."

"Some. The rich, spoiled Italian guy. That's about all I've heard. So, you'll pay for the extra day, if we go up on Friday?"

"Yes."

"Why? Are you trying to impress me?"

"Shelia, is that what it takes to impress you?"

She paused for a moment.

"No."

"Why wouldn't it?"

"Because it'd be an indication of an expected 'behavior' from me."

"Have I, in any way, acted like that?"

"No, and that's why I'm attracted to you and really like you."

"The feeling is mutual. We're getting to know and enjoy each other. I made the offer because I wanted to, as I did when I showed and told you about my dad's company."

"Shelia, your fingers are making my dick feel very good right now!"

"I like your fingers are on my pussy! Let's do this tonight...I'll tease and torture that excellent, pre-cum leaking cock of yours."

"And I'll manipulate your hot button and love canal like they're a video game controller."

"Sounds immensely sexy!"

Shelia continued dancing her finger all over the tip of Max's cock and played with its slit. Her other hand was playing with his balls as their tongues swirled and danced with each other.

Max had one hand squeezing her tits and nipples while the other had slipped a finger into her womanhood and the heel of his palm massaged her clit.

"Oh Max, that feels beautiful! What are you doing? Your slippery, cum covered dick feels good in my hands. My pussy and tits are making my body feel like it's on cloud nine."

"My prick is feeling very well cared for, Shelia."

Max's finger started to slowly move around her vagina and, when her hips bucked and she gasped, he knew he'd found it. He added another finger and continued to tease her G-spot with his thumb on her clit. She became very wet and Max enjoyed that.

Shelia managed to continue ministering to his swollen member and, soon, their hips bucked in unison. She felt his streams of cum hit her stomach as Max's cock spurted and she squirted all over his hand and had a wave of warm pleasure sweep over her body to be followed by another one a few seconds later.

"Oh, Max, that was fucking awesome!"

"You were pretty damn attentive yourself, dear!"

"Shut up and kiss me."

Their lips locked in a bout of kissing, their arms wrapped around each other. After a while, they lay in each others arms, fingers entwined, lightly kissing.

"Were all of the girls you've been with, dating you only because of your money?"

"I assumed so. Most were obvious, one thought I was a drug dealer and a few others thought I was a stuck up prick. Back then, they might have actually been right."

"Max, you're sweating! Are you okay?" she asked as she sat up.

"Yeah, one more thing you've learned about me."

Max got up, went over and opened his closet door, retrieving a pill bottle.

"I'm anemic, I have a lower red blood cell count than normal. At times, such as after strenuous and intense love making, I have a drop in energy due to low oxygen levels. These iron and B-complex pills take care of that. Most of the time, I plan ahead for such an event but I forgot to take my pills this morning and then you came over looking so beautiful and sexy. I'll be fine."

"How long have you been anemic?"

"Born that way."

"Will we need to, ah, slow down?"

"Fuck no! Think of it this way. I need to take my pill the same as you take your pill. That way, we can be as active as we choose to be."

"How do you know I'm on the pill?"

"You didn't ask about protection. I didn't either so that was a two way street. If you'd like, I can get an STD test?"

"Okay, and I will as well. Now, get back over here so I can hold you while we talk."

Max climbed back into bed, his leg laying between hers, his head on her shoulder and an arm across her chest.

"What do you like most about me, Max?"

"Your openness and ability to have a conversation. You have an ability to talk 'to' people instead of 'at' them. You're incredible eye candy, a damn good lover and listener, too. Your heart beat is steady and calm."

"That's a nice, if not unusual, list from a college guy."

"Thanks, though I think of my self as a guy at college, instead of a college guy. My mom and dad have always told me to judge people for two things. So they think with their brain and feel with their heart, like most people or do they do they think and feel with both?"

Shelia intertwined her fingers with his as she kissed them.

"Okay, your turn. Answer the same about me."

"You're polite, smart and probably the best guy I've ever been with. You flirt but differently than most guys. You've a very good body and...those eyes! One green and one blue! You make me feel very comfortable, appreciated and safe. You have a strength and confidence about you."

"You flatterer," he said as he quickly reached down and tickled her.

"Stop, I'll get you for this!"

His mouth went to her tit and began licking around her areola and brushing her nipple.

"Stay the night?"

"I can't. Early class, no clothes and need a shower."

"Bring some clothes here so you can stay the night whenever you want."

"Did you ask me to share your room?"

"Yea."

"Okay. Oh, and yes, we'll go to the hotel on Friday. Any other surprises for me?"

"I paid for one or two upgrades."

They kissed and touched for a while before Max helped her get dressed.

************

Darrel was talking with his lawyer.

"You'll be out within thirty-six hours. Your dad want's you home right away.

"Sure thing, once I've taken care of a loose end."

************

Shelia took some clothes over to Max's room. She'd heard more about Max, after everyone knew they were a couple, than she'd ever heard about him before that. He wasn't possessive and enjoyed meeting her sorority sisters, several of whom were jealous. One asked if he had a brother back in Italy, which he didn't.

Friday came and they went to Cleveland. When she checked in, the clerk charged her the ninety-five dollars that had been arranged.

"Ms. Tanner, here are your two keys to room three-o-five. All of the rooms, for the rest of your group, are also located on the third floor...three twenty through three thirty-three. If there's anything you need, simply call the front desk or room service. Enjoy your stay!"

"Thanks."

Max had both of their suitcases and his tux and she had her dress. They took the elevator up and when she got to three-o-five, she noticed it said Suite three-o-five.

I don't remember booking any suites!

She opened the door, walked in about five steps and stopped.

"Oh, my fucking god! Is this your idea of one or two little upgrades?"

"Yes. The first upgrade is the room, next is the prepaid room service. Just call and order. Now, you did bring a swimsuit?"

Shelia spun around and wrapped one arm around the back of his head, the other hand squeezed his butt and both pulled him close.

"Of course but, Max, you didn't have to do this and really shouldn't have."

"I wanted to and why shouldn't I have?"

"What will everyone else think?"

"Who cares. They know I'm rich, but we can get a regular room, if you want."

"The room, like you, is a keeper."

Her tongue licked his nose then traced around his lips before diving into his inviting mouth. It explored, going across the roof of his mouth, then along the gums before wrestling with his tongue.

Max's hands had returned the favor, squeezing both of her ass cheeks, before slowly going up her back and pulling her into a strong embrace, his hips grinding into hers.

"I guess the swim can be postponed," she said.

Once they'd divested each other of clothes, Max dropped her onto the couch, lifted her right leg and began kissing his way upward, from her ankle.

"Oh, Max! That's nice."

He reached her nicely shaved womanhood and blew on it as he got down on one knee and spread her labia apart as his tongue lightly teased and traced along its edge.

She's getting wet, smells very good and that's turning me on!

Max shifted to her side as he dabbed his tongue at her clit while his fingers softly probed her love canal, staying just outside of it.

"Oh, god, Max! That's so tantalizing. Keep it up!"

He used his lip-covered teeth to grab, and hold, her enlarged clit as his tongue quickly licked it as he inserted two fingers into her pussy and slowly moved them around as her hips began to buck.

"Oh, shit! That's awesome and I'm getting close, dear!"

He blew on her clit while his fingers made a fast, scissoring motion which increased her pleasurable moans. Her hands grabbed the back of his head and pulled it onto her clit, which was receiving the best tongue lashing, ever. His fingers had located her G-spot and were slowly tracing around and over it.

"Yes, Max, that's it! Oh yes! I'm cumming and don't you dare stop when I do!"

Max kept it up for several minutes when Shelia let loose, gushed over his fingers and her thighs tightened on his head.

"I'm cumming you stud lover! Do that voodoo that you do so well!"

Three waves of pleasurable warmth swept over her body. Max didn't miss a beat while Shelia relaxed from her orgasmic experience as he kept up his ministrations. She pulled his head to hers, enfolding his neck as his arms encircled her and they enjoyed a romantic bout of kissing.

"That was awesome, Max!"

"You're welcome! I enjoyed it as well!"

"Now, for you," she said as she rolled them over and placed herself on top.

Her hand reached down between his legs, found his semi-enlarged manhood and stroked it as she moved between his legs and placed the head of his enlarged penis into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip, explored the slit as one hand played with his balls and one fingernail moved, in a snake like pattern, up and down on his rock hard shaft.

"Shelia, that feels extremely good."

She started to move her mouth up and down the first couple of inches of his delectable prick. Her tongue licked and slurped and her fingertips, on his underside, produced more pleasurable moans from Max. She kept this up for a while until Max's hips began to thrust up as her mouth moved down.

Max Ivano, you are a dream boyfriend and I want to see where we go on our trip together. Now, to keep this beautiful cock hard for as long as possible!

She squeezed all around the base of his cock, just above his sack, smiling as she bobbed her head on and off of his slick, leaking, engorged, love machine.

"Is that smile just for show or are you enjoying this?"

"This is the most enjoyable blow job I've had in several years. You do intend to let me cum at some point, I hope! I'm feeling rather constrained right now."

"Max, I want to feel you explode in my mouth as much as you do."

Her mouth returned to its enjoyable job and she felt his balls tighten and she slid her mouth all of the way down to his sack, swirled and shook, then retreated to just over the tip as he exploded into her mouth. She swallowed several times, from his five bursts, and kept sucking until his cock stopped shooting. She let it fall out of her mouth as she climbed back to his face and they kissed for a while. Max reached up, pulled the throw blanket around them and they laid there, hands entwined.

"So, about your swimsuit."

"What about it?" she asked as she ran her tongue across his lips.

"I'm trying to imagine how sexy and sexual you'll look in it?"

"Are you implying I don't look like that now?"

"Shelia, you are extremely sexual but our brain is the largest sex organ we have. Seeing you in a swimsuit will start my mind thinking about what's under the suit."

"You already know that."

"Yes, but it allows me to show my appreciation of how you look and act with and toward me. I get to flirt with you and think about it."

"Well, in that case, let's go swimming."

Max put his suit on and Shelia shooed him out of the door.

"I want to see your reaction so out, mister."

Max left and a few minutes later, Shelia came out.

That's what I'd hoped I'd get!

Shelia was wearing a very enticing suit. A medium purple bikini top and a skimpier bottom with some fringe hanging from both parts and fish-net material connecting both sections. She struck a few poses.

"So, how do I look?"

"Ravishing! I can't wait for everyone to see how lucky I am to have you on my arm!"

"Why, thank you," she said as she went over to him, snaked her arms around his neck and gave him a deep, seductive kiss.

"A pity that we're going swimming."

"No, it just gives me more to appreciate about you."

They spent over an hour swimming and playing at the indoor water park. Shelia drew the attention of most guys, be they sixteen or sixty.

"Okay, how about we get ready for dinner?"

"Sure."

After they got back to the room, Max pulled her into him as soon as the door closed. His tongue slid into her mouth and played with her tongue.

"Start the shower and I'll join you."

"Sounds inviting!"

Shelia did and Max joined her.

How beautiful she looks! Her hair reaching her shoulders, water streaming down her body.

"Well? Showers don't hand out invitations."

He's so damn sexy and that hard prick of his! Plenty of soap here.

Max started first as he grabbed the luffa and applied more body wash than needed. The shower head sprayed on Shelia's front so he started on the back of her neck, moving to her shoulders as he played with her nipples and tits with his other hand and she ground her butt into his rock hard member.

"Now, if only that could do some cleaning."

"Showers aren't the best of places for that type of cleaning. I didn't expect to and that's poor planning on my part."

"I'm sure you'll make it up to me and what you're doing feels so nice."

Max had finished her back and spun her around so he could clean her front. Shelia used the soapy suds, pulled him into her and moved her body around, up and down with her arms wrapped around him and they were kissing, passionately.

"Your cock feels awesome on my body."

"I'm glad and it feels pretty good to me, as well, and your nipples and tits are turning me on, too."

"Okay, your turn," she said.

She took the luffa, poured more wash onto it and began cleaning Max's body. Starting with his broad shoulders, strong arms and enticing shaft, each getting their turn. She made sure not to play with his cock, too much.

"Times up. We'll rinse off and dry."

"Right."

After drying off, Shelia started for the bed but Max pulled her back.

"There's something about you and hotel rooms that always need an elevator."

Max grabbed Shelia under her butt, lifted her up and walked over to the wall.

"No need for an elevator, you lift me like I'm a feather. I'll show you some gymnastic moves!"

Her hands were already tending to his hard cock and her tongue was deep in his mouth, fencing with his.

He slowly lowered her as her legs tightened around his waist and she guided his iron shaft into her love tunnel.

"No need to support me, just hold me."

She leaned back, her arms slowly pulling away from Max, her legs holding him tight.

"Oh, Shelia, that's so sexy and makes my dick feel super hard!"

"I'm feeling that hard prick, the way you flex it and move it."

By then, Shelia was perpendicular to Max and she started her return trip. The closer she came to his face, the faster and harder he was thrusting.

Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers
12