Vampires Desire Bk. 01: Vampire's Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
First chapter of a young woman's Journey into a dark world.
2.1k words
3.98
12.1k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love In An Elevator

Kylantha woke up the following morning still tired from the night before. She had been working hard in her book shop the day before, and last night her and her friends went out and celebrated her first week of business. She had a few drinks since she was the safety driver.

She groaned as she got out of bed and walked over to her dresser. She opened the second drawer and pulled out a pair of tight jeans that sat at the hips. She closed the drawer, kneeled down and opened the drawer below it to pull out a shirt that had a nice V neck in the front.

Once she had selected the clothes she wanted to wear, she went into the adjoining bathroom and turned on the shower. She got undressed and examined herself in the mirror. Her brown eyes looked over her caramel kissed skin. Her dark nipples stood erect from the chilly air in room.

After a few minutes she realized she was admiring her body in the mirror too long and got into the shower when it was at just the right temperature and began lathering her body with a soft luffa.

She took pride in her body, she worked out and jogged when she found time. It had become a bit harder to do with the bookstore opening. She grabbed the shampoo and began washing her hair That was black as night that lightly touched her shoulders.

When she was done, she got out, dried off, got dressed, and then went to the kitchen to put a pot coffee on. She then grabbed her keys and took her loft's elevator down to check the mail. When she got to the bottom floor, she found the mailbox opened. She looked out the door to see if the mail man was still in sight and found a limousine outside. She reached in and retrieved her mail, but found only an envelope, and pulled it out. Inside was card that bore gold printing on the front with an elegant gold border. She opened the card to read it.

Dear Miss Winters,

You are cordially invited to an evening with Lord G. to his masquerade ball and to keep him company through the night. Outside you will find a limousine that is waiting to take you to retrieve an elegant dress, shoes, and a mask. I am looking forward to seeing you.

Lord G

She couldn't believe it.

Me, Kylantha Winters, she thought, invited to a ball. But who?

She looked outside at the limo, and then back at the invitation again. She didn't know what to think.

If I don't go I'll miss a chance of a life time, she thought, If I do then it might be a scam...

She went back up and thought about it, then she grabbed her purse and keys and headed out the door, immediately having to run back in to turn off the coffee maker. She took the elevator back down, and walked out to meet the driver.

The driver smiles and opens the door as Kylantha gets outside the loft and walks over to the limo.

"This Lord G," she said, "Do I know him"

"You will have to find out tonight won't you," he replied.

Kylantha enters the limousine, and he closes the door once she is inside. Once Kylantha was inside the vehicle she found that she was not alone. In the seat along the left side was a beautiful blonde woman that looked to be about in her forties.

She wore glasses, a business skirt and her hair was worn in a bun. Her green eyes looked Kylantha up and down giving her an admirable smile.

"I can see why you have his attention," she finally said. She held out the parcel to kylantha, "Lord G. would like for you to wear this."

"This is new to me," Kylantha said as she takes the parcel, "does he pick random girls, is there a catch?"

The woman smiles.

"let's say he is very picky about who he watches," she replied.

When kylantha took and opened the parcel, she found a green elegant corset and a thong of matching color with a string of pearls running up the back. Lying at the bottom of the box is another card. She picked it up to read it. All it said was...

"I am watching."

"Undress," the woman said sternly.

Kylantha undressed and began to put on the thong and blushed as the woman watched her. The pearls were cold to the touch as it fit nicely between her ass cheeks, and sent a chill through her. She looked over to the woman as she slipped on the corset, turned her back to her, and looked over her left shoulder.

"Can you help fasten the back for me,"Kylantha asked.

The woman moved behind her and fastened the corset's eyelets, then began tightening it.

"You a lucky woman,"the woman told Kylantha, "He has been interested in you for a while, and has chosen you as his new prey."

"What do you mean he has been watching me,"Kylantha asked with a trembling in her voice, "And what do you mean his prey, he's not a sicko is he? He's not a stalker or anything is he? Tell me about him and how he's been watching me for."

A smile touched the corner of the woman's lips.

"He is a wealthy man who likes his women to be submissive," she explains, "The rest you will learn over time."

The car pulls into a parking garage. When the limo driver opened the door, Kylantha could see that they were in an empty garage. The woman got out and held out her hand,

"You don't need your clothes," she told Kylantha, "Lord G. Bought out the department store for the day. And remember that he is watching, and wants to see you as is."

Kylantha blushed as she took the woman's hand.

"How does he know I'm a submissive," Kylantha asked her, "The guys I've dated?"

What if he's some psycho killer or a sick ugly old man, Kylantha thought, Is this a good idea?

The woman helped Kylantha out of the car, and the air was chilling as it touches her exposed skin reminding kylantha of the wardrobe she was wearing.

"You are to remain as is," the woman informs Kylantha as they walk across the parking garage, "He feels that he may have found himself his trophy, and wishes to show you off as is."

"Umm, okay," Kylantha replied blushing

She rubbed her arms feeling a chill run up her spine.

"When will I meet lord G," she asked.

The woman lead Kylantha to an elevator and allowed her to enter first.

"At the ball of course," the woman answered, "He wants you to get the full make over at this department and wants you... Perfect for tonight."

Kylantha smiles unnerved a bit.

"Is there anything else you need to tell me, Miss umm?"

"It's Valerie," she says, "but you may call me Mistress for the time being."

Valerie entered the elevator behind Kylantha and pushes a button. When door closes Kylantha felt Valerie's hand begin fondling her left ass cheek, making Kylantha blush again. She has been with a girl before, but there was something strange about this one.

Shortly after the elevator gets moving, Valerie pushed the button to stop it, and then looked up at the corner of the elevator. There Kylantha found a security camera. Valerie began fondling both of Kylantha's ass cheeks.

"Remember that he is watching," she whispered in Kylantha's ear, "and he told me to make you submit to me at this point."

"How do you know he's watching," Kylantha asked enjoying her gentle touch.

"Because he planned all of this out in advance, "Valerie replied as she grabbed Kylantha by her hair and then pulled her to her knees as she hiked up her skirt to show that she wasn't wearing panties.

She leaned back into a corner and wrapped her right leg across the back of Kylantha's neck.

"He says to make me cum if you want to get off this elevator," Valerie said in a demanding tone.

She pulled Kylantha in close to her mound by her hair. Kylantha reluctantly began licking and playing with her slit, enjoying the sweet taste of her juices, and Kylantha let out a moan

"Is that an order," she asked.

Valerie ran her nails across the back of Kylantha's shoulders.

"Shut up and lick you little bitch," she said sharply.

Kylantha ate her deeply and nibbled on her womanhood rubbing her beautiful lushes breasts and her tummy through her blouse and let out another joyful moan.

"Yeah like that," Valerie said as she began to quiver and buck.

Valerie bit her lip as a moan escapes her.

"Until I cum do not speak unless spoken to," Valerie ordered, "Understand?"

Kylantha nodded as she continued hungerly licking at the apex between Valerie's legs, beginning to finger her as she did. Valerie pulled Kylantha by her hair, shoving her face deeper into her into her silky slit.

"I can see why he desires you," Valerie finally said, "Such a good little obedient girl."

Kylantha began fingering Valerie faster, making her gasp and moan, and she began bucking wildly.

"Ever drank from a woman before," she asked Kylantha.

Kylantha nodded her head.

"Yes Mistress," she replied, "and I'll gladly take a drink from you, for I'm quite thirsty.

Valerie lets out another moan.

"I am so close," Valerie gasped, "Don't stop."

Kylantha did as she was told, and kept the pace.

"Cum for me Mistress," Kylantha said, "Give me a drink mistress."

Valerie slapped Kylantha across the face.

"Did I say you could speak," she snapped.

"No Mistress," Kylantha replied, "Sorry Mistress."

Kylantha continued, and she received a small taste of womanly fluids as it trickled down her tongue and throat.

"Oh God," Valerie let out, "I am so close don't stop!"

Kylantha kept going faster and faster, could feel Valerie pull her in to the point that she was being smothered into Valerie's womanhood.

As more fluids trickled down Kylantha's throat, she heard the ding of the elevator door opening and realized all too late that she was being watched as Valerie bucked and screamed and releasing her womanly fluids into kylantha's mouth.

"Oh fuck yes," Valerie yelled as she let go of Kylantha's hair so she can see that a man in a two piece suit was watching them.

"I assume this is Miss Winters that Lord G. Informed us about," he said.

Valerie looked down and smiled at Kylantha and moaned as she removed her leg from it's position around the back of Kylantha's neck.

"Thank you young lady," she said as she pulled her skirt back down, "I love people watching me cum into a beautiful young woman's mouth."

Kylantha licked her lips and looked at both of them.

"I don't mind," Kylantha said, "I could drink more if you would like. You taste like aged honey."

Valerie smiled at the gesture.

"Maybe another time," she said

Kylantha stands up, and reaches a hand out to the man.

"Yes I am Kylantha Winters," she says, "And you are?"

The man takes her hand and presses it to her lips.

"I am the manager of this establishment," he replied, "Before we start with makeup and hair, we need to know what color your mask and dress will be."

"Oh," she says, "Lets try crimson, I normally like the purple, but I feel red sounds right."

"Very well," he said as he lead Kylantha to the vanity section where a group of cosmetologists wait for her.

Once they were finished with her makeup the manager lead Kylantha to a line of elegant dresses in the color she had asked for.

Before Kylantha slipped into the dress of she chose, Valerie put a garter belt around Kylantha's waist and then slipped black silk stockings on legs, then fasten them in place, and zipped the dress up.

The store manager brings a pair of six inch heels in the same color as the dress, an slipped them onto Kylantha's feet.

"So tell me," Valerie asked as they walked to the salon area, "Did you enjoy being caught in the elevator?"

Kylantha smiled as she blushed a bit.

"I enjoyed it yes," she replied.

"You are a good obedient girl," Valerie said with a smile, "And beautiful too. I can see why he wants you."

"Thank you so much," Kylantha said.

Once Kylantha's hair was done, Valerie placed her mask made of a black lace on which covers her eyes and the bridge of her nose. Then when all was done, Valerie lead her to the elevator.

"And now the night really begins," Valerie says as the door closes.