Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 09

Story Info
Someone from Emily's past returns and starts trouble.
2.9k words
4.75
16.3k
26

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

Ben and Emily had been married almost a year now. Ben had learned to control his hunger and they both had learned how to keep their desires at bay during the full moon. In fact they really enjoyed those nights together in an intense animal passion.

Once Ben had gotten better control they traveled the world visiting all the amazing places they couldn't have during their honeymoon. They went to Paris, Rome, London, then went on to Transylvania. The visited Draculas castle while Emily tought him some interesting Vampire history. She told him that Vlad was her great uncle but Ben wasn't sure if she was being serious or jusy screwing with him.

They went on from there to Tokyo. She laughed at him as he got so excited looking at all the Godzilla merchandise he didn't even know existed. Then the circles back stopping in Hawaii then Brazil before returning to Boston.

Ben wasn't sure how long they were gone as time almost didn't seem to matter anymore. He was the happiest he could possibly be and didn't care where they were as long as they were together. As they walked back in to there building the gentleman behind the counter had a letter for Emily which she took before they retreated upstairs.

Ben was curious about what the letter was but Emily didn't seem to concerned about it as when they entered the elevator she turned to him and started kissing him. She lifted her leg up his side as he grabbed it and slid his hand up her skirt.

"I want you so bad right now." She said before pressing her lips to his again.

His hand slid under her panties pulling them off her a little before he started rubbing his fingers along her clit making her shiver at his touch. He couldn't wait for the elevator to get to the top so her could have his way with her, however at the rate she was going they may not make it to the top.

The plane ride had been a few hours long and it was hard for them to keep their hands off each other. Even after a year of marriage Ben still had a hard time keeping his hand off of her. Every day he saw her he loved her more and more.

They finally arrived at the top and the door opened. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her in to the apartment. He laid her down on the couch pulling of her panties the rest of the way and throwing them before crawling on top of her.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." A males voice suddenly said.

Ben was shocked to hear anything and sprung off of her in full attack mode before grabbing the intruder and pushing him against the wall with his hand around his throat.

"Well then, you're stronger than the others aren't you." The intruder said before pushing him off with ease.

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing in our home?" Ben demanded with his fangs extended and eyes glowing.

"David?" Emily suddenly spoke up from the couch.

"Hello my dear." He replied.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just checking to see what my bride is up to these days."

"Bride!" Ben said with anger in his voice.

"David I told you years ago, it's not going to happen. I thought you'd moved on by now."

"Oh no, you knew I'd be back someday, and now I am."

"Fine you're back but my answer hasn't changed, besides I'm married now."

"Yes I noticed the rings, he's definately strong, nobodies gotten the better of me like that for a long time, but still you know I could snap him in half any time I wanted." He said suddenly grabbing Ben by the throat and squeezing it making him losen his grip.

"Let him go David!" Emily said standing up with her eyes glowing red.

"Or what?"

"Let him go!" She said in a much darker voice with a slight growl at the end of it.

Ben struggle to get free but knew he could not. "Let me go and let's see what you got!" Ben choked out still trying to act tough.

"Silly boy, I could kill you right now of I wanted, but not today, you enjoy her for a little longer while you can, but I'll be back and I am taking what is mine." David said before punching Ben in the ribs and then throwing him across the room in to the wall.

"Enjoy the temporary husband because you will be mine." David said before heading out the front door.

Ben was shaken and winded, he struggled to get back up as quickly as possible ready to strike back but when he did David was already gone. He looked all around trying not to let on the amount of pain he was in.

"Ben it's ok, he's gone." She said rushing to his side.

Ben collapsed back to the floor clutching his ribs in pain. "No, I'm are pretty fucking far from Ok." He said. "Who the hell was that?"

"His name is David."

"I got that part, let me guess, he was the ex you didn't want to talk about." He said as Emily looked away in shame. She never thought he would come back and didn't want to tell Ben about him because she figured he didn't need to know. "What did he mean you were his bride?"

"He wanted to marry me, he wanted to father a child with me and become the true King with me as his Queen. He craves power and wanted to rule all of New England."

"So what happened?"

"I told him no, and me and some other Vampires banished him form here and told him to never return."

"Well he doesn't seem good at following directions then."

"I'm sorry about this."

"Wait, I thought you couldn't have children?"

"I can't with you, I can only have children with another pure blood."

"That's not what you said before."

"I didn't think it mattered, we can't have children together so what was the point."

"What else are you hiding from me?"

"Don't be like that."

"Well I'm sorry but one of your secrets just kicked my ass and told me he was coming back to take you away from me."

"That won't happen."

"You're right, because I won't let it."

"You can't beat him."

"Thanks for that vote of confidence."

"Look at what he just did to you, and besides I will never be his, I'm yours forever whether he likes it or not."

"Ok so you think he's just gonna say alright then and leave you alone?"

"I denied him before, and I may even be strong enough to beat him if it comes to that."

"I won't stand by and let you fight him, I can't."

"Hopefully it won't come to that."

"Ok but he's back and he doesn't seem to be willing to take no for an answer."

"I think he felt that I would just take him back over time, if he waited long enough, then he saw you."

"So I'm something he didn't plan for then?"

"Trust me, we'll figure something out." She said kissing him before grabbing his chest and resetting his broken rib.

"Ah fuck!" He yelled out in pain.

"Sorry about that, you should start feeling better now."

He lifted his arm up and noticed the pain was subsiding. "Thanks." He said in a cold tone before he stood up and started to walk out of the room.

"Ben... I'm sorry about this."

He stopped for a second and looked back at her before walking away. He went out on the balcony and looked across the city trying to clear his head. He felt helpless, he felt like there was something that could kill him and take the woman he loves without breaking a sweat and he could do nothing to stop him. He felt and anger build inside him, he knew he had to get stronger but he but he didn't know how. How do Vampires get stronger, and even if he did would he be strong enough to take on or even kill a pure blood?

After a while he heard the door open behind him as Emily came out. He wasn't really angry at her even though it did bother him that she kept these things from him. He looked at her with tears running down her cheeks as she approached him.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry about this, I shouldn't have kept it from you. You have always been honest with me and I let you down."

"Come here." He said taking her in his arms and holding her. "You can never let me down, it's just not possible." He placed his finger under her chin lifting her head to look at her face. "I love you, and we will figure this out." He said before he kissed her again wiping the tears off her cheek with his thumb.

He put his arm around her waist and pulled her close still with his lips pressed against hers. His passion was even stronger for her knowing the fear of losing her was possible. He never wanted to let her go and he would die trying if he had to.

"You want to do this here with the city of Boston watching?" She asked while he started kissing her neck and shoulder.

"Let them watch, Let David watch too for all I care." He said sliding up her skirt up and running his fingers underneath again.

"Oh shit." She said closing her eyes and resting her head on his shoulder enjoying his touch while moaning while grabbing his shirt.

"You like that?"

"Oh fuck, nobody touches me like you... don't stop."

She moaned out enjoying his touch before she started pulling at his belt trying to get his pants off while his fingers still tickled and teased her between her legs. She finally got his pants open and pulled his cock out. He lifted her up and pushed her against the wall and shoved himself inside her. They were on the top floor of the building so if anyone could see them it was minimal but they didn't care. He just thrusted himself in and out of her aching pussy while she wrapped her legs around his waist holding herself up while he fucked her.

"Oh fuck yeah!" She moaned out as he filled her.

A part of him almost did hope David was somewhere somehow watching. He wanted to show him the pleasure he brought this woman and wanted it to eat him alive. He felt strange thinking that way but all he knew was he would fight with every last breath for her. Her moans got louder and echoed through the night sky. He wouldn't be surprised if the people on the streets could hear her but he didn't care. He wanted her to feel as much pleasure as she could without biting her.

It didn't take long before his cock exploded into her. She squirmed at the feeling as he continued his thrusts to make sure she was satisfied before he kissed her again. She put her arms around his head and smiled at him.

"I've waited all day for that." She said with a slight moan of approval.

"I'm not done with you yet." He said pulling her from the wall and carrying her inside. He brought her to the bedroom and threw her down on the bed before removing the rest of his clothes and hers. He turned her over and pulled her up before sliding back inside her from behind reaching around and cupping her breasts in his hands while kissing the back of her neck.

Emily was in ecstasy as he pleasured her all over. Nobody not even David knew how to please her like Ben did and she knew she could not lose him. She was going to find a way to keep him no matter what because she loved him just as much as he loved her.

The sex went on for hours. Every time he made her cum he wanted to make her cum again. Every time her pussy spasmed with pleasure he would let her breath for a moment before starting on her again surprising her every time but she had no complaints. He wanted to fuck her brains out like it could be the last time they ever fucked. He wanted her to orgasm so many times if she died in his arms she would have a smile on her face for all eternity.

Hours later they were both laying in the floor wrapped in eachothers arms. She had never felt more satisfied in her whole life as she rested her head against his chest listening to his heart beat. the room was messed up with lamps on the floor, clothes everywhere, and the bed down to the bar mattress with different sheets and blankets scattered around the room. Every time he made her come it was in a different position and a different spot in the room. Her head was still spinning as he lightly caressed her with his fingers giving her goosebumps with every pass.

"Wow! I think you broke me." She said still reeling from the experience.

"If you're ready I can give you some more." He said kissing her again.

"Ah no, I need some fresh blood and some sleep before that... are you ok?"

"I'm great!"

"No I mean, are you ok?"

As Ben held her he couldn't help but think about David and finding a way to stop him, maybe even kill him if he needed to. He was still wondering if he could make himself stronger.

"I'm not going to lose you."

"You will never lose me."

"Then what are we going to do about David?"

She paused for a moment not sure what to say. He could tell she didn't know what to do. "I don't know."

"Is there a way I could become stronger?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean strong enough to kill him? I know there aren't any vampire gyms but there has to be a way, I 'm stronger then most of them because you turned me and I've drank your blood, but is there something else I can do?"

"I'm not sure."

"There's got to be something I can do?"

"There is... Run away with me."

"What?"

"We can go anywhere we want."

"Emily, is there anywhere on earth where he can't find you? And even if there was this is our home."

"My home is wherever you are. I just can't watch him kill you."

"Then help me kill him."

"I don't know if we can."

"We have to try, because I will not let him take you from me.

"There... might be a way."

"Ok?"

"My uncle."

"Uncle?"

"Remember what I told you in Romania, about my Uncle Vlad?"

"Wait, He's real?"

I told you he was."

"I thought you were screwing with m,. he exists?"

"He was the most powerful of us, he was the original."

"I thought he was just a legend."

"So is Elvis but he was real."

"So you think he can kill David?"

"No, he won't kill one of his own kind but he might help us."

"How?"

"I don't know, but I remember when I was a child he was always very kind to me, he loves his family, and when my parents were killed he told me if I ever needed anything he would be there for me."

"... Might be our best shot."

"Is something the matter?"

"No its just... Its Vlad the Impaler, Dracula himself. He's real and I'm married to a member of his family."

"Welcome to the family."

Yeah but what if... he doesn't think I'm good enough for you?"

"You make me happy, so I'm sure he will love you"

"Ha, great let's hope for that."

"Are you scared?"

"Your ex boyfriend showed up out of no where and beat kicked my ass, and now I have to meet Count Dracula, ask him for help and hope I don't piss him off."

"Let me do the talking, he loves me."

"Ok, so where is he."

"He sleeps, in his castle."

"Wait? Draculas castle? We were just there."

"Yes but like I said, he's sleeping."

"So we are just going to wake him up?"

"Yeah"

Ben stared at her until he realized she was completely serious about this. He thought this plan seemed a little crazy but there was nothing else they could do.

"Alright, lets go wake up Dracula."

"Ok, but don't call him Dracula when you meet him."

"Why?"

"He started hating that name when Hollywood got a hold of it."

"How long has he been asleep?"

"Since the late 70's I think."

"Oh so he hasn't seen Bram Stoker's yet. Is he really your uncle, like your fathers brother?"

"No, he's more like a great great Uncle or cousin or something like that, but it's easier just to call him Uncle."

"Gotcha. Well lets go wake up Vlad the Impaler... never thought I'd say that out loud. Wait will he be mad that we woke him?"

"Not if I do it, he might kill you though."

"Great thanks."

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers