Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

This was a memory from when he was around 6 or 7 years old. He had forgotten about it or blocked it out but it was starting to come back to him.

They walked in to a toy store he used to love and he heard his mother say "now don't you leave my sight Ben."

"Ok Mommy." He heard himself reply as he looked around.

As the events played out he began to feel scared as he remembered what happened that day. He wandered around a corner and suddenly there was a man dressed in black pants and a leather jacket taking him by the hand and pulling him out of the store.

He heard himself yelling "Mommy Mommy!" But she was no where nearby. He was very scared at this point but he was also wondering why he was seeing all of this. Was it a dream or was he seeing parts of his life flash before his eyes? He wasn't sure if he survived his fight with David and he didn't know where Emily was or if she was safe.

He was suddenly outside the mall as the man put his hand over his mouth to keep him quiet. He was pulled towards a white van and watched as the man slid the side door open and threw him in. He could feel the tears running down his cheeks scared for his life. He saw the man's face smiling at him before he close the door leaving Ben alone in the dark. there was silence for a few moments but he could hear himself whimpering.

Then he heard a voice outside.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Stay out of this woman before you get hurt... what are do... OH GOD!"

There was silence for a few moments as he sat there sobbing not knowing what was happening when the door re-opened. His eyes were filled with tears so it took him a moment to focus but he saw a hand reach towards him and a woman's voice. say "It's ok, you're ok, I'm gonna bring to your mom."

His eyes finally cleared and he saw this woman standing there with a smile on her face. She was beautiful with dark hair and a kind looking face. He took her hand and slowly got out of the van

"That's it, you're ok, what's your name?"

He hesitated for a minute before he finally said "Ben."

"Well Ben, my name is Emily, nice to meet you. Now let's go find your mom ok?" She said holding his hand and leading him back in to the mall.

Ben looked at her with disbelief realizing it was Emily. He had blocked out this memory somehow and began to understand what Vlad said when he referred to him as the boy. How could he have forgotten this?

They walked to the security office where he could hear his mothers voice frantically talking to the guard about him. She was describing what he looked like and when she last saw him when Emily walked up and said "I have a little boy here looking for his mom?"

Ben's mother looked over at him and ran over picking him up and hugging him not even paying attention to Emily at first. Ben was confused about everything going on around him until his mother finally let him go.

"Where did you go Ben I was worried sick."

He looked up at Emily and said "look Mommy an Angel."

She looked up at Emily after Ben pointed to her. She had a small smile on her face when he called her Angel but she said. "I saw a man with him walking out of the mall but Ben here kept saying Mommy Mommy and reaching away. So I said Excuse me is there a problem and the guy let him go and ran out of the mall." She said lying a little about everything that happened.

Ben's mother rushed over and threw her arms around Emily hugging her tightly to her surprise. It was strange to Ben remembering all of this and seeing his mom and Emily together.

"You truly are an Angel." She said making Emily tear up a little before finally letting her go.

As she turned to leave she leaned down to him and said "You stay out of trouble now." Before smiling at him and rustling his hair a little before standing back up and walking away.

He watched her walk away until someone walked in to his line of sight and she was gone. He was now very confused about all of this. If he met Emily when he was that young why didn't he remember her and why did she save him to begin with. He found it strange that she met his Mom then too.

As the dream began to fade he found himself opening his eyes to complete darkness. He moved around and felt himself in a small confined area unable to move very much. It almost felt like a coffin and he was starting to panic a little until he heard a beeping noise and the top began to lift up.

The light was bright at first but as his eyes started to adjust it looked like he was in Vlads laboratory. He was laying in the same chamber he had been sleeping in. The room was empty as he glanced around trying to pull himself out. He felt a slight pinch in his arm realizing their was an IV in it. He pulled it out and looked down to see a large scar on his chest. He stepped down on the floor only to find his legs were a little weak so it took him a minute to hold himself up. Once he was steady he headed for the door hoping it would open for him.

He looked at the keypad but before he could reach for it the door opened on its own . He began his climb up the spiral stairs which seemed a lot more difficult than the last time he climbed them. When he finally reached the top he pulled the lever that opened the bookcase and watched it slide open in front of him.

He walked in to see Vlad behind his desk staring at him with a smile in his face. "Benjamin, I'm relieved that you are finally awake and looking much better now."

"Awake? Yeah I... what happened?"

"You took a nasty blow to the chest, luckily we were able to save you in time."

"I remember a little about that." He said putting his hand on the back of his head. His hair felt a little shaggy which surprised him. "How long was I in there for?"

"Maybe you should sit down first, rest a little."

Ben walked over and sat on the couch. "Where's Emily? What happened to David."

"One thing at a time. David is Dead."

He breathed out a sigh of relief before saying "Oh, I'm sorry about that."

"You don't owe me an apology, it needed to be done unfortunately."

"I know but, I wished it didn't have to happen, but thank you for your help."

"Don't mention it, at this point my blood should have worked its way out of your system."

"It was a strange feeling, not sure I want to try that again."

"It can be a bit much, but it was enough."

"Truly thank you."

"Don't mention it, I will say this, if you ever hurt Emily I will have to kill you."

"Never going to happen."

"I know, besides that was 6 months ago."

"Wait, I've been down there for 6 months?"

"Yes, you were almost dead so it took time for you to heal."

"I need to talk to Emily! Where is she?"

"Relax, she is here in the castle. She's asleep upstairs."

"Really?" He said getting up quickly and feeling a little dizzy.

"Take it easy there, she never left, she refused to leave until you were healed."

"I need to see her, I need to talk to her." He said heading for the door before he stopped and turned back. "Um... where is she?"

"I'll take you to her, Follow me." He said knowing he did not know his way around.

---------

Ben stood outside the bedroom door watching her sleep. Vlad was heading back downstairs leaving him to her but he was suddenly very nervous. He opened the door and slowly walked towards her bed. He watched her sleeping soundly and almost didn't want to wake her. He slowly laid down next to her trying not to disturb her rest and figured he'd wait for her to awaken on her own. She waited 6 months for him, he could wait a little while.

Moments later she let out a moan before turning over. She opened her eyes for a moment seeing him laying there looking back at her. There was no reaction at first and she closed her eyes again.

"I miss you." She said in a whisper thinking he was just a dream.

He placed his hand on her cheek, she smiled and gave out a whimper at his touch before she opened her eyes again. Her expression changed to that of shock as she sat up looking at him.

"Ben? Oh my god is it really you?"

He leaned up and smiled at her before he said "It's really me."

She reached out and threw her arms around him before she starting sobbing into his shoulder. He held her tightly not wanting to let her go. She was so happy to see him again and to have him in her arms. Her embrace lasted for what felt like forever but he didn't care, he would hold her for an eternity if he could. Eventually she pulled her head away from his shoulder before kissing him and pulling him down on top of her.

"So I take it you missed me."

"It's been 6 months!" She said kissing him again. "Take your fucking pants off."

"Try and stop me." He said kissing her again before pulling off her nighty and kissing her again.

She ran her hand along the scar of his chest tracing it with her fingers before she looked up at him smiling. "By the way I think scars are sexy."

He smiled before sliding off her panties. He tickled her inner thigh a little before burying his face in between her legs. Emily let out a loud moan as he teased her with his tongue. She had been waiting 6 months for this moment as she missed him, she missed his touch and needed release.

"Oh shit!" She said as the feeling was amazing.

She began to rub her fingers through his hair as she wiggled around. She began rubbing her hands all over her body as Ben went to town on her trying to make up for his absence. The feeling was becoming more and more intense as she got closer to orgasm. he shoved his tongue deep inside her massaging all of her sweet spots the way he knew she liked. He sucked on her clit before he stuck his finger underneath it attacking it from all side making her moan and whimper even louder. She didn't want to go that quickly but it felt so good she didn't care and wanted him to finish her off. She grabbed his hair holding it tightly as he continued to pleasure her making her arch her back as the sensation filled her body. She let out one final whine as her pussy convulsed and she orgasmed wrapping her legs around his head holding on as the feeling surged through her body.

She laid there for a moment before sitting up and pulling Ben up towards her kissing him again before pushing him down on the bed. She started kissing his chest as she worked her way down. Ben knew what was coming and was anticipating her mouth around his cock. When she finally reached it it felt better than he could have imagined.

Ben didn't feel like he had been asleep for 6 months but his body reacted to her touch like he had. Her tongue traced his shaft as she teased him. She cradled his balls and gently caressed his cock with her fingers before her lips finally wrapped around it. She slowly lowered her lips taking his cock deeper than he thought she could. It felt amazing as he gripped the sheets of the bed holding on as she pleasured him. She removed her mouth and positioned his cock between her breasts squeezing them together as she slid them up and down licking his tip whenever it was close enough to her mouth.

Ben was breathing heavy as he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. She continued teasing his cock with her breast taking it and rubbing the tip in circles around her nipple which felt amazing. His cock was red and ready to explode but she kept slowing down trying make his pleasure last as long as possible. It was like torture as she teased him bringing him closer to the edge but not letting him cum until she wanted him to. As annoying as it was he enjoyed every second of it until she wrapped her lips around it one more time rubbing his balls with her hand and giving him a few good sucks until his cock erupted in her mouth but her lips were tight not letting a single drop escape.

When his member finally stopped spraying she let him go and climbed up laying down next to him. She kept her hand near his cock making sure he stayed hard as she got ready for round 2. He put his hand on her head pulling her in for a kiss as she climbed on top of him.

"I missed you so fucking much." She whispered in his ear as she rubbed her pussy against his cock not letting in quite yet.

He kissed her chest working his way to her breast as he traced circles around her nipple with his tongue making her whine and moan until she wiggled her hips into a position where he could slip his cock inside her. She gave out a loud moan as he entered her grabbing his head and holding it against her chest.

She had missed his cock almost as much as she had missed him. Everything that had happened had made her love him even more and she never even thought that was possible. Despite David's powers and abilities he was never the lover Ben was to her. He just knew how to make her happy physically and emotionally and she had never known a man that made her this happy.

She bounced her hips up and down milking his cock as he continued to suck her skin everywhere from her neck the lowest parts he could reach without removing his cock from her. Her moans could be heard throughout the castle echoing all over. Vlad retreated to his lab not wanting to listen to Emily and Ben's rather loud reunion despite how happy he was for them both. Emily held Ben's shoulder as she leaned back motioning her hips massaging his cock between her legs. He placed his hand on her face rubbing her lips until she took his fingers and sucked on them before running them own her chest and smiling at him seductively.

Ben couldn't believe that even after all the times they have made love to each other and as long as they have been together he still looked at her the same way he did that first night. She was the most beautiful creature in the world to him and it never mattered what she was or if she was dangerous or not. He loved her with ever fiber of his being and now she was his forever, and even if there were others who wanted her he would kill them too if he had to.

Soon she let out a loud moan and bit her bottom lip as her orgasm began to build inside her. He loved hearing the sounds of her moans of pleasure as it turned him on even more. The sweat glistened on her breast as the bounce in front of him before he took his hands placing them on her mounds. She gave out one final moan of approval right as his cock exploded again filling her as she yelled out not caring who could hear her. Her whole body shook at the feeling they shared after not being together for so long.

Once she finished she leaned forward falling into Ben's arms and resting against him. He slowly laid back holding her tightly as he gently ran his fingers through her hair letting her rest. Moment went by and neither one of them said a word, they just enjoyed the moment and each other's embrace.

"Ready to go home?" He said breaking the silence.

She looked up at him, her hair a wet mess making her look more beautiful than ever before she replied "I'm always home as long as I'm with you."

They laid there for hours holding each other. There was so much he wanted to say, so much he wanted to talk to her about. He wanted to tell her about his dream and the memory of their first meeting when he was a kid. He wanted to talk about how she had met his mother and he know knew she did love her because she saved him. It all seemed so important but not as important as this moment.

He looked down at his wife wiping the hairs from her face to see her more clearly. She was asleep on his chest and he could stay there with her like that for another 6 months if she wanted. He finally closed his eyes and drifted to sleep with her still in his arms. He couldn't wait to awaken later and see her again as he was never going to let her go.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers
12