Vampires Don't Sparkle - Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch," he said pulling away for a second.

Milly opened her eye's which had changed color before she quickly closed her mouth and looked away. She tasted the little drop of blood she had gotten from the bite and it gave her a rush that she hadn't felt in years. Her body tingled for a moment as time seemed to slow down and she considered biting his neck as she wanted more of him until she finally regained control and felt ashamed of taking advantage of him like that.

"I um, I am so sorry," she said hoping he didn't see her transformation.

"It's fine, that was actually very nice."

She looked down at her feet feeling stupid and realizing she shouldn't have done this. She thought she could control herself better but she now knew she couldn't and didn't want to hurt him. She closed her eyes for a moment relaxing and allowing herself to return to normal before she looked back into his eyes. Tears streamed down her face as Arthur stood there confused for a moment.

"What's wrong? I'm fine, seriously, did I do something wrong?" He said still confused and getting a little nervous.

"This was a mistake."

"What, no, this has been an amazing night."

"It has been, but..."

"But what?"

"I'm sorry Arthur," she said as she turned and walked into a nearby crowd disappearing completely as if she wasn't human.

"What the... Milly?" He called out as she was nowhere to be found. "No no, not again, Milly!" He yelled out as a few people looked at him strangely.

Confused and hurt he frantically looked all over. There were people around but not enough to lose her that easily. Spinning around a few times he was lost and saddened by her sudden exit, wondering what he had done wrong and also knowing he had no way of contacting her.

-------

Milly walked through the front door of her home still feeling the emotions of what she had done. She felt alone as she wiped the tears from her eyes trying to clean herself up the best she could before she heard her mother step out of the other room.

"Milly, Milly what's wrong?" She said walking over to check on her daughter.

"It's nothing, just a rough night," she said smiling at her mother.

"You saw him again didn't you, the camper, I can smell him all over you, did you?"

"No, I didn't bite him, I mean... I might have bitten his lip."

"And?"

"And nothing, I tasted his blood and I... I left."

"I see," Emily said with a smile.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because you always surprise me, Milly."

"Look, I'm sorry, it's just..."

"May I ask why?"

"Why... Why what?"

"Why did you run away, was he mad that you bit him?"

"No, actually he... What does it matter anyway, I couldn't control myself, and I didn't want to hurt him so I left, it's that simple."

"You know Milly, you have never been good at lying to me."

"What do you want me to say Mom?"

"That you weren't scared that you couldn't control yourself, you were scared that you liked him."

"Why would I be scared of that?"

"Because you found someone you can talk to, someone who wasn't just staring at your ass all night, a human, who not only could fulfill your bloodlust, but also something else missing in your life, but maybe you're right, maybe you are too young to control yourself."

"Don't give me that too young stuff."

"All I am saying is you're an adult, you don't need permission from me or your father to be happy or to even date if you want, I spoke to your uncle and he told me how much self-control you learned under his teachings, he said you were one of his best students."

"He's biased though, I'm family."

"But he doesn't bullshit me, he wouldn't have let you come home if he thought for one second you were a danger to anyone."

Milly was about to respond when they both caught a scent at the same time. Emily's eye's widened as Milly turned around to see the front door open and Ben come walking in finally home from his trip. Even he could smell his daughter as he looked right at her and smiled.

Without saying a word Milly ran over to her father wrapping her arms around him and holding him tightly. He hugged his daughter as well so happy she was home from school as Emily stood back for a moment before walking over to join the family reunion. Ben held his daughter tightly as Emily walked over. He pulled her in as well giving her a kiss as he had missed also missed her quite a bit. Milly finally loosened her grip wiping away tears again.

"Ugh, I am so sick of crying," she said as she backed away.

"You're home... Wait what is that smell?" Ben said as he suddenly caught the scent of Arthur as it was still on his daughter.

"That's... A long story actually, I am glad you're home because I think your daughter needs some advice." Emily said happy to see her husband.

After a few moments, they retreated into the library and sat down. Emily sat next to her husband as Milly sat on the chair across from them. She could tell how much they had missed each other as she noticed her mother not letting go of his arm the entire time.

"So what is going on?" Ben asked confused.

"Well, it seems our little girl met someone." Emily said.

"I see..." Ben replied fearing this day as all fathers did. "And?"

"And nothing, I already explained this to Mom, we went out, had a nice night, then I accidentally bit him and came home."

"Accidentally?"

"Well, his lip anyway."

"Wait you kissed him?"

"He kissed me."

"What!" He said almost getting up as Emily pulled him back down. "I mean um... Is that why you bit him?"

"No, it was actually very nice at first, but I was afraid I couldn't control myself."

"I see," he said trying to relax.

"Ben..."

"What, if a guy kissed my daughter without her permission then she should have gone for the kill!"

"Ben!"

"It wasn't like that Dad," Milly said.

"It wasn't... Oh... Oh, wait, you like this guy don't you?" He said suddenly sounding worried.

"Well..."

"Oh, God..." Ben said as he dropped his head into his hands.

"I think what your father is trying to say," Emily said squeezing his arm a little. "Is exactly what I said, you are an adult and don't need permission from either of us, right Honey?"

"Huh, well I..." Ben said as his wife glared at him. "Yeah, exactly what your mother said.

"But, I bit him, I don't want to hurt him like I did... I was scared alright!"

"But Honey, you left and came home, you have already proven you can control yourself better than before, Hell your mother bit me on our first date, much harder actually... I mean uh..."

"What!" Milly yelled surprised by this.

"Thanks, Ben." Emily added.

"But you told me... Wait so you guys had sex on your first date?" Milly said still shocked by what she was hearing.

"Actually it was the same night we met," Ben added without thinking.

"WHAT!"

"You really aren't helping Ben," she said to him a little annoyed before she added. "I was hungry okay."

"But what about the story of him as a boy and you rescuing him, which is why you started dating when he grew up?"

"That is all true, but that night I was hungry and was hoping to find a meal, and just happened upon Ben, so out of curiosity I chose him, I was never intending to kill him, it just sort of happened."

"So my Mom is a slut," Milly said almost biting her tongue and laughing a little after.

"I am a vampire, and vampires have needs okay!"

"But anyway, the point is," Ben said interrupting. "We stayed together, and got married, and had you, so whatever dirty... Dirty," he said again under his breath as he stared into Emily's eyes remembering the beginning of their relationship. "Things that may have happened, it all worked out in the end."

"Well, for you guys, the last time I tried that..."

"That was a long time ago, you have grown so much since then." Ben said.

"So, what are you saying?"

"What I am saying is, sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and also trust yourself, your mother told me what she was, Hell she showed me what she was, and I still offered myself to her, and I have never looked back."

"That's sweet, kinda weird, but sweet, so you are saying I should take a chance and let Arthur decide if it's worth the risk?"

"Arthur?" Ben said hearing his name for the first time. "Oh right, I mean, why not?"

"What if he doesn't want me, or worse what if I kill him?"

"You won't, just relax and let it happen," he said suddenly feeling weird having this conversation with his daughter. "But if he doesn't want you then he is an idiot, and a loser, and not good enough for you anyway!" Ben said before Emily squeezed his arm forcing him to relax again. "But you will never know until you try."

"Milly, I was in solitude for a long time out of fear of my own actions, then one day I finally stepped into the light a found a young boy who needed my help."

"Which is actually a little weird and creepy when you think about how you waited for him to become a man and practically rape him."

"My point is... Take a chance and see what happens, if it doesn't work out then you live and learn, that's life, unfortunately, but don't be afraid to take chances."

"Right, listen to your mother." Ben said as he stared at Emily thinking about all those nights she had her way with him. "And if he breaks your heart, I'll rip his out of his chest," he said as Emily shoved him a little. "What? She is still my little girl, and I can actually physically rip someone's heart out, so don't ruin this for me."

"It's a good thing I love you," Emily said with a laugh.

"Thanks, Dad, but you two apparently need some time alone, I'll be back later," Milly said getting up from her chair.

"Where are you going?" Emily asked.

"Just... To clear my head."

"Wait," Ben said getting up and walking over to her. "Listen, you're my daughter, I love you, and I will always worry about you, but I also trust you, as much as I worry I have never had to worry about the decisions you make."

"Thanks, Dad," she said giving him a hug. "Now, I think Mom needs your attention right now," she whispered in his ear before giving him a kiss on the cheek and turning and shutting the door behind her.

"We have raised a great kid," he said as he turned back and saw Emily standing there looking at him before sliding her dress over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

"Did you miss me?"

"Wow... You have no idea," he said walking over and pulling Emily into his arms and kissing her passionately as his hand slid around waist feeling her soft skin under his hands.

She hooked her leg around him as they both fell to the couch. He had missed her scent, her taste, everything about her. He hating leaving her for any period of time but it gave his lust time to grow as it was now ready to burst.

"You still desire me after all these years?"

"The day I stop wanting you is the day I take a stake through the heart."

"Then let us postpone that day for as long as we can." She said as their lips met again.

As Ben pressed his lips to hers he began to think back to the night when they met. All the stories they had just told Milly made him think about that day, the day he saw her across that bar smiling at him. He then thought about when he ran into her on his way home after almost being killed by vampires but being happy that he finally got to speak to her. He remembered how nervous he was when they went to another bar to get a drink and how excited he was when they got back to his apartment.

It was all coming back to him like a wave hitting his mind. He thought about her revealing her fangs to him, and how scared and aroused he was when she did. That first night in bed with her, that first bite, the thought of it almost made him cum in his pants right then and there.

They were such amazing memories, he even thought about the following night when she knocked on his door just wanting to make sure he was okay. How they spent the evening together and he got to see her nerdy side that made him fall in love with her even more. They may have started their relationship with a lot of sex but he would never trade a second of it.

"What is it?" She asked noticing he seemed a little distracted.

"It's nothing, I was just thinking about the night we met, and what happened at my old apartment."

Emily smiled and said: "that was a good night, we had a lot of good nights there, on your old couch."

"Yes we did," he said chuckling a little.

"I had my way with you so many times on that old thing, I miss it sometimes."

"I do too, but I am so lucky to still have you now," he said placing his hand on her cheek and admiring her.

"You always were the romantic one."

"Romance needs a good canvas in which to create, and look at you, I mean your lips," he said before kissing her again. "Your perfect skin covering your entire body." He continued as his lips worked down her neck.

"Oh... Please continue," she said breathing heavily at his touch.

"Your perfect breasts," he said teasing her nipples a little with his tongue. "Just perfection in it's purest form." He added as he began working his way down her stomach still tasting her while his finger gently tickled her inner thighs.

Emily bit her lip as his face hovered between her legs. Her body shivered as he felt him slide off her panties making her feel excited and vulnerable at the same time. Emily waiting patiently feeling almost nervous like they were young again and it was their first time until she finally felt his lips attack her aching pussy making her yell out her approval. He teased all of her sweet spots making her squirm as he threw her legs up over his shoulders and dug in deeper. She felt his tongue explore her innards as she grabbed his hair and held on for dear life. His talented tongue never ceased to amaze her as she began to dig her claws into the sofa below her.

She also remembered the night she met him as an adult. She remembered how shocked she was to see what a nice looking man he had turned into standing there with his friends. Even then she wanted him knowing he probably wouldn't remember that day from his childhood. Even as just a child he was the first human who was ever really kind to her after the events of her past. His mother saying such nice things about her also stayed with her as well.

It had been crazy but here they were still together, still in love, with a grown-up daughter whom they were proud of, and even after all this time they still wanted each other as badly as they had that first night.

Ben knew exactly how she liked it and he enjoyed teasing her, bringing her closer to the edge and letting her sit there for a moment before bringing her back down and not letting her cum yet. Emily was enjoying it but her eyes began to fill with blood as her fangs sprouted. She was losing control as he continued to pleasure her but not let her finish.

"Fuck... Oh, Shit!" She moaned bucking her hips a little.

Ben heard her moans and whines and it was music to his ears. He loved having this sort of control over her as it got him aroused even more. He knew it was time to end this so he wiggled his tongue exactly the way she liked it poking and prodding her insides until she finally let out a scream.

Her pussy erupted with fluids as he pulled away. He was not done yet as her orgasm ripped through her body he sprouted his fangs and sank them into her thigh causing her to scream like a banshee in the night as intensified her pleasure to the point she could barely breathe. He pulled his fangs out licking the blood from his lips as his wife starting taking deep breaths and relaxing her body.

"You son of a bitch!" She said as her body still shook from the sensation.

"I missed you, and wanted to show it."

She smiled at him as her body stilled shivered from his touch. She held him for a moment running her fingers through his hair as he laid there patiently. She opened her eyes as they filled with blood again and sprouted her fangs giving Ben chills before she grabbed him and pushed him up against the back of the couch straddling him.

As she ran her fingernails down his shirt tearing it a little before she said: "are you ready for your Queen?"

"Always," he said as she could feel his hard member pressing against her through his pants.

She stood up and grabbed his belt quickly pulling it off and throwing it before she leaned down and unzipped his pants. His cock ached waiting for her touch as she slid them off seeing his manhood bobbing there. She too had missed him as her finger traced along his shaft making him shiver at her touch

"Let's pretend this is your old couch," Emily said as she turned around sticking her amazing ass in his face before lowering herself down on his waiting cock.

"Oh shit!" He said as she leaned back against him letting him wrap his arms around her as she began moving her hips and milking his cock.

He pressed his lips against the side of her neck teasing her a little as his hands reached around her stomach and slid up before gently caressing her breasts. Hearing her moan at his touch his excitement was growing. It had been over a week since they had been together and he began to think back to their second night together.

"Oh, fuck... I missed you so fucking much!"

"Don't hold back, I already came, don't wait for me!" She whispered as she began to massage his cock between her legs even harder wanting him to cum.

"Oh... God!" He said trying to make it last as long as possible but Emily was too good to allow him to.

A few more moves of her hips and he couldn't hold on any longer. He felt his warm seed erupt inside her as he held her tightly feeling the pleasures he knew all too well from years together. Even now she knew how to tease him and make him want her. She was still the most beautiful woman in the world to him.

"That was nice, now, care to join me in the hot tub?" She said sliding off his cock and walking towards the door before turning back towards him with a smile.

Ben looked down seeing his cock twitch and start to get hard again. "Dammit woman," he said before getting up and following her upstairs.

-------

It was late as Arthur was home finding it hard to go to sleep. Milly was such a mystery to him and he found himself confused by her actions again. That kiss was amazing despite the fact he did find it weird that she bit him, he still didn't want her to leave.

Tonight the sounds of the city seemed louder than usual. He was used to it at this point but for some reason, every little noise bothered him tonight. The traffic, the lights shining through his window, every little sound just seemed to be getting him angry. He began to wonder what he was really angry about but it didn't help his situation at all.

He turned his bedroom ready to go to bed when he suddenly heard a voice behind him. "I suppose I have some explaining to do?"

"What the fuck!" He said yelling as his heart jumped into his throat as he saw Milly sitting on the counter in his kitchen. "How the hell did you... I mean... where... Hello?"

"I'm sorry."

"For leaving or scaring the hell out of me for the third time, how did you get in here?"

"It's easy when... Never mind, I came to apologize," she said as she slid down off his kitchen countertop.

Arthur was still a little angry but also was distracted by this stunning woman in a dress and leather coat wearing boots that went up to her knees. "I um, okay?"

"I think I need to just be honest with you."

"About what, what haven't you been honest about?"

"What I am."

"Alright, but what are you?"

"What do you think I am?" She asked curious about his answer.

"I... I think you are a beautiful young woman who is looking for something?"

"Really, and what am I looking for?" She said intrigued by his answer.

"I dunno, purpose, meaning, love, you seem as if you don't even know the answer yourself, at least, that is what I think anyway."