Vampires Don't Sparkle - Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what if I wanted something from you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you asked yourself why did I bite you earlier?"

"No, I thought maybe it was just..."

"Just what?" She said taking a step closer.

"Just something..."

"Kinky?"

"Well, I... Yes?"

"Is that what you want, a girl that's kinky?"

"I don't know what I want," he said as he stared into Milly's eyes noticing something strange about them. "But, I don't want you to leave again."

"Are you sure about that?"

"It's the only thing I am sure of."

"Oh really?" She said as her eye's suddenly started to fill with blood.

Arthur wasn't sure what he saw as she closed her eye's tilting her head down before she looked back at him. Her eyes were white with just a black pupil and she suddenly had fangs as she lunged at him pushing back as he stumbled and fell onto his bead with a thud. Before he could do anything she was on top of him face to face.

"Oh my God!" He said as she could hear the fear in his voice.

"Now I'll ask again, do you still want me to stay?"

Arthur was afraid at first but then a curiosity began to build as well. He had no idea vampires were real and was now at the mercy of one who he had thought was just a young shy girl who maybe liked him but now wasn't sure if she had just been leading him on in order to get a meal.

"That um... That depends on..." He said looking into her white eyes.

"On what?"

"What do you want from me?"

"Hmm, I haven't decided yet," she said with a smiled before she licked his lips and wiggled a little on top of him. "You see, you are a very special blood type, my personal favorite to be exact."

"Oh... Really..."

"But, I am torn, because a part of me wants to suck out every last drop, but I also don't want to hurt you."

"Okay... So what do you propose?" He said still very nervous.

"I... I don't know," She said as Arthur heard the uncertainty in her voice. "A few years ago, I tried to date a human, and it didn't end well."

"Oh... What happened?" He asked nervously but still curious.

"We had gone out a few times, and one night things got hot, we were making out and I transformed."

"Okay, then what happened?"

"He began to freak out and tried to escape, but Vampires, once we get to a certain point we need to feed, or fuck, or both, so I tackled him and lost control, and he... almost died."

"Wow, that's um... Is that why you went to Europe?"

"I was sent there to learn self-control, my uncle Vlad teaches young vampires how to coexist with humans."

"Vlad?... Wait so is that why you left, earlier?"

"Yes, I guess I was afraid."

Arthur began to think about something she had asked him earlier that night which made him finally say: "I trust you."

"What?"

"Earlier tonight you asked if I trust you, I said I do, that hasn't changed."

"I could kill you though," she said confused by what he had just said. "You could literally die tonight if I lose control."

"You haven't yet."

She was confused by his response but she couldn't help but smile as she was also enjoying having Arthur trapped like this. She could do whatever she wanted and even though he was afraid as she could smell the fear, she could still sense his arousal which made her smile. She began to think about what her parents had told her earlier. She remembered learning that they hooked up the same night they met which grossed her out thinking about her parents together like that but then a thought came across her brain.

"Technically speaking this would be our second date right?"

"What?" Arthur asked suddenly confused.

"We met in the woods the other night, which I think should count, and then we went out earlier, so..."

"Well um... Technically you left which ended that date, but then you came back after midnight," Arthur said even more confused than earlier.

"So that technically makes this our third date!" She said with excitement in her voice. "Ha, take that Mom!" She added before placing her lips on his and shoving her tongue in his mouth.

Arthur was scared and confused but was still enjoying the kiss as he began to relax a little. She was no longer holding him down as his hands slid around her back feeling her body. She was warmer than he thought a vampire should be but quickly moved on as he rolled her over. Their lips separated as he was now on top of her as she looked up waiting to see what his next move was going to be. She waited for him to look at the door and plan to run but he didn't, his eye's stayed locked on hers and soon his lips were connected to hers again.

A relief came across her as she finally knew what he wanted. They were both a little afraid but it also seemed to arouse them both as well. She was turned on by the thought of losing control and sucking him dry and he was turned on by the idea that this could be the greatest night of his life or he could die, maybe both.

She sat up sliding off her jacket and dropping it on the floor as their lips remained connected. She pulled away for a moment staring at him as he noticed her eyes seemed wet ad if she had become emotional which just made her seem more human. She slid her dress over her shoulders letting it fall to the floor and was now standing there mostly naked in front of him wearing nothing but those high boots and panties.

"Oh... Shit..." He said shocked by how beautiful she was as she slid off the boots.

"Just go with it," she whispered before pushing him back down on the bed as she climbed back on top of him.

Arthur's mind was a blur as this breathtaking woman lay on top of him. Their lips and hands explored each other before he rolled her over again. Her hands reached for his pants getting them open as he felt his erect member finally free of its cotton prison. Her fingers gently played with it a little which senr chills up his spine.

"Just fuck me!" She said and seconds later he was sliding off her panties.

It didn't matter what she was anymore as far as he was concerned. She could have been a Vampire, a human, he didn't care, all that mattered was he wanted her and she wanted him and their lust took over. All the fears and dangers had been pushed aside as he slid his manhood inside her. Her moans of approval were music to his ears as he couldn't believe how amazing she felt.

He knew a thing or two about vampire lore and how sexual the vampire myth was. The word myth almost made him laugh as he thought about it because up until a few moments ago that is what they were, but now he was experiencing the pleasures of a Vampire first hand. He wasn't sure if it was his own imagination mixed with his excitement but her pussy felt incredible.

Milly rolled him back over getting on top again. His pants were still around his ankles as she moved her hips milking his quivering member inside her. Her fingernails began to trace down his shirt leaving little rips before she tore it open. She ran her fingers down his chest feeling his rather toned muscles as a smirk came across her face.

Arthur sat up and wrapped her arms around her their lips met again. They then began to trace down the side of her neck as she bit her lips. She could feel the feral side of her starting to break free as she wanted to bite him. She wanted to drink his blood but she wanted this to last as long as it could. She bit her lips as her eyes turned white. She could smell his blood and hear it pumping through his veins.

She grabbed him and pulled him close gently kissing the side of his neck as well. Arthur got goosebumps because he knew she was going to bite him which made him nervous and excited at the same time. She continues to move her hips enjoying his stiff cock as it touched her insides. She pulled her face away from his neck finding as much self-control as she could muster as they were face to face again.

Arthur once again saw her primal side as her eyes looked like an animal ready to strike. Her teeth seemed long and sharp ready to pierce his skin. He did not know how much longer she could control herself before her feeding but he pressed his lips to hers as they enjoyed one more kiss together in their thralls of passion.

Milly enjoyed the taste of his lips until she tilted her head back. She let out a whine as her body was ready and Arthur tensed up prepared for the worst. Just as his cock began to twitch inside her she quickly sank her teeth into his neck and shoulder. The pain hit him first but soon subsided as a strange feeling filled his body.

The moment she bit him it felt like a warm sensation started at his wound and traveled all the way to his crotch. Whatever it was it intensified his pleasure greatly as his cock erupted inside her with an intensity he had never felt before. He could no longer feel the pain in his neck, just the extremely powerful orgasm that was rushing through his body at the moment.

Milly was also enjoying her own pleasure as she had her orgasm along with the taste if his blood touching her lips. It tasted just as good as she imagined if not better. The warmth of it sliding down her throat being everything she needed it to be. She had not fed off a human in a long time and it was a sensation that could not be replicated fro the synthetic blood she usually drank at home.

Arthur began to feel light headed as she continued to suck. The room began to spin a little and he began to actually worry that she may kill him. Milly soon realized this as well finding the strength to remove her lips from him tilting her head back as she licked his blood from her lips. Arthur fell back against the bed as everything began to go dark. He thought he heard her voice calling his name but he wasn't sure as everything suddenly went quiet.

------

His head was pounding as he opened his eyes to see the sun shining behind drawn curtains. He tried to sit up but the room began to spin a little so he fell back to the pillow as getting up seemed like too much work. He felt something on his neck as he reached up and felt a patch of liquid skin on his wound.

He began to look around the room not sure what time it was or even what day it was until he turned and saw a shape in the bed. He blinked a few times trying to focus as he saw Milly laying there next to him asleep. He was shocked she was still there as his movements made her begin to stir a little letting out a moan before she yawned and opened her eyes. A smile came across her face seeing Arthur laying there looking at her.

"You're awake!" She said excitedly.

"You're... Still here?"

"I took more than I planned, sorry, I just didn't want to leave until I knew for sure you were okay."

"Oh... Okay, thanks?" He said seeing her wearing one of his T-Shirts.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel like... I was hit by a train."

"Sorry about that."

"Nothing to apologize for, that was amazing."

"It was pretty good wasn't it?"

"So um... Did you get what you needed? He asked not sure why.

"I got everything I wanted and more, thank you."

"Good to know, so now what?" He asked not sure where they went from here.

She climbed on top straddling him as she stared down before she said: "good question, what do you want?"

"For you to stay."

She smiled before she said: "for how long?"

"Um... Indefinitely?"

"Good answer," she said as she leaned down and kissed him feeling him get stiff under the blanket. "Wow, really, already?"

"What can I say, what little blood I have left seems to like you."

"Uhuh," she said before she began kissing him again. "Maybe you should eat something."

"Oh, okay," he said as she pulled back and slid off of him. "So um, how long until you need to feed again?"

She turned back to him raising an eyebrow before she said: "not for a few weeks, why?"

"Oh, just curious, I guess," he said as she could almost hear the disappointment in his tone.

"Let's get you some breakfast, then maybe I'll show you how kinky vampires can be."

"Wait... What? I thought you said..."

"You really think we only fuck when we feed, oh boy, you haven't seen anything yet," she said as she headed for the doorway letting him see a little of her ass from under the shirt she was wearing. As she turned the corner she disappeared for a moment before he saw her leg appear and her foot slide up the frame. "Unless of course, you don't feel up to it?" She added peaking her head around the corner as well.

His cock was already stiff enough to pitch a tent under his sheets as he said: "I will find the strength!"