Vampires in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, love that ass," I said as I put Gloria on all fours, and I spread her thick ass cheeks. Such a beautiful ass she's got, seriously. I playfully smacked it and Gloria grinned. I began eating her ass while fingering her pussy, and soon had Gloria squealing in delight. I was hard as a rock and wanted her so badly. Gloria turned around and winked at me, then pressed her thick rump against my groin...

"Fuck me, big man," Gloria said in that sultry, sexy voice I found absolutely irresistible. I rubbed my hard dick against her ass, and then entered her with a swift thrust. Gloria gasped as I entered her pussy. My hands gripped her hips firmly and just like that, we began fucking. While I fucked Gloria, the gorgeous Brazilian Vampire squealed in delight, her passionate screams filling the apartment even louder than the slain gang members had in their final moments...

"Sexy mami, got room for one more?" Quinn asked, and Gloria nodded. Grinning, the Irishman came closer, and rubbed his hard, pale cock against her full lips. Without further ado, Gloria began sucking Quinn's dick. I smacked Gloria's big booty, watching it jiggle under the force of my thrusts as I fucked it. Dammit, I'm an ass man through and true. And I don't apologize for it...

"Hmm, I need both of you inside of me," Gloria paused to say, and Quinn and I exchanged a look and smiled. Time to switch things up. I lay flat on the tiled floor and Gloria climbed on top of me. The voluptuous Vampire impaled her cold, tight pussy on my hard dick. Meanwhile, Quinn came up behind her. Spreading Gloria's ass cheeks wide open, he pressed his hard dick against her butt hole, and pushed it inside. Gloria screamed as Quinn and I filled her holes. Let the fun begin....

"Damn that ass is tight," Quinn said, even as he began pounding his dick into Gloria's butt hole. I held Gloria's hip with one hand and pinched her tits with the other while slamming my dick into her pussy. Hard and fast we went at it, slamming our dicks into her, and Gloria rode me hard, and I was delighted to discover that the foxy Brazilian Vampire was a rough rider in every sense of the word.

As the night rolled on, we switched things up. Gloria sucked my dick while Quinn and I made out. I stroked the Irishman's long and thick, pale cock, and he grinned at me. We kissed, and then began to have some manly fun, as they say. As Gloria looked on, I put Quinn on all fours and eased my dick into his ass. Quinn groaned sharply as I penetrated him, and I gripped his hops and began fucking him.

"This is so hot," Gloria said, smiling and fingering her pussy while watching me fuck Quinn. I smiled and nodded at her. Quinn's ass gripped my dick even more tightly than Gloria's pussy had earlier. I fucked him with gusto, just the way he liked it. Quinn moaned deeply, loving what I was doing to him. As we fucked, Gloria got closer, and smiled at Quinn, who eyed her spread thighs hungrily...

"Let me eat some of that pussy," Quinn said, and a grinning Gloria was happy to oblige. Quinn buried his handsome face between Gloria's legs and began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, I worked my dick into the depths of his ass. As I said before, I love a nice ass, and I don't care if it's attached to a female or a male. All I need is a yes. And Quinn definitely wanted me to tag that ass of his. The three of us fucked and sucked the night away, and left the corpse-filled headquarters of Los Rojos shortly before dawn, oversexed, bloodied and happy. It was a great night...

"Just thinking about old times," I said to Quinn as we continued our exploration of the spaceship. I looked at the ship, its slate-gray, high-tech interior, which for some reason reminded me of what I'd seen on an old episode of Star Trek : The Next Generation. It's really weird how much of today's science gets its cues from old-school science fiction, eh?

"I bet," Quinn said coyly, and he flashed me that fearless smile of his. I drew closer to him and we kissed. I grabbed his ass and gave it a firm squeeze. We started making out, and were still at it when I sensed Gloria approaching. There she stood, the tall, voluptuous, fearless Brazilian cutie whom I turned into a Vampire during one hazy, drunken night at the University of Houston.

"If the two of you are done making out, I found out something, there's a manned shuttle at the International Space Station, they're actually waiting for this probe, which they'll work on before sending it to Mars," Gloria said testily, and Quinn and I exchanged a look. I smiled at Gloria, for if what she says is true, then this is definitely good news for us.

"Excellent news, Gloria, food and hopefully a way home," I said, smiling, and for once, Gloria actually returned my smile. Quinn and I followed her to the control room, which was run by a super computer. I watched Gloria turn it on, and then she easily accessed it. I shouldn't have been surprised by this since she was one of the top computer science students at the University of Houston at the time we met. The gal had a particular set of skills...

"Let's do this," Quinn said excitedly, and I took his hand and gave it a squeeze. Gloria looked at us, her face impassive. Such a beautiful and talented if temperamental woman, I thought. Smiling, I pulled Gloria close and kissed her on the lips. With my free hand, I gave her big booty a firm squeeze. Hey, as I said before, I love a nice ass, and I don't discriminate based on race or gender...

"Jamal, Quinn, what am I am going to do with you guys?" Gloria said, and she grinned and shrugged. Quinn gently laid his hand on Gloria's shoulder and gave it a squeeze. I winked at her, smiled at Quinn but otherwise said nothing. There was nothing else to be said. My lovers/acolytes and I have been through a lot together. Now, our survival and that of our species is at stake. Time to stop bickering and unite as Vampires against our common enemy, the humans.

Together we stood at the window, as the unmanned probe reached the International Space Station. I marveled at the size and scope of this marvel of modern engineering, built through international cooperation by the world's mightiest nations. A mechanical sentinel, hanging on orbit, silently watching over the nearby planet earth. In the world below, man and Vampire are duking out for supremacy. Gloria, Quinn and I are up here, where a delicious contingent of American, Chinese and Russian astronauts awaited.

12