Vampire's Lust

Story Info
Christopher has his way with his slave, Avery.
3.3k words
4.34
25.4k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kavara999
Kavara999
11 Followers

It was about 12 in the morning before Christopher arrived home with Avery tailing his every move. She has to. She was his slave as he was her master. It was this way ever since he rescued her from her vindictive father. She knew not the pact she was making with him though. He never treated her bad, but when his rage got the better of him, she knew it was best to stay out of his way. The night had been plump with excitement. Christopher and Avery went club hopping, mainly because Christopher was hungry. Hungry for food no, but for blood yes. The gyrating bodies of willing souls in late night clubs always fed Christopher's blood lust. He would usually find a good one who'd consent to blood and sex, but he never wanted sex from them. The blood was enough to arouse him. They were beneath him and didn't deserve that sort of special treatment. That he would save for Avery.

As they walked through the threshold of their large but comfortable house, Christopher rage was still fuming. Avery has disobeyed him at one of the night clubs and refused for only a second to leave the room as he partook of the blood of one rather promiscuous female. He hit Avery hard across the face and told her if she wanted to live to see tomorrow she'd better be on her way. He would never kill Avery, she was too precious, though you must keep a slave in place or they come under the impression that they are the master, and not vice versa. He plopped his messenger bag down on the floor and hung up his trench coat. Avery immediately began to work in the kitchen. This was a usual ritually when they arrived home late. He would sit by the counter and watch her movements carefully as she cooked. And so he did.

He watched her as she made her way about the kitchen, gathering various supplies to create his meal. It isn't like he didn't trust her, though you can never be too careful. Although a slave is very compelled to follow their master's commands, they still have their free will. Avery moved with a light step. She fluttered around the kitchen as a butterfly would around a meadow. She was indeed, the most beautiful creature Christopher ever encountered. Her skin was tanned, her eyes dark with mischief. Her hair fell far to the small of her back and curled up ever so slightly in blue black waves. Her legs were long and lean from her days of running track and her figure was also perfectly sculpted. She was not robust, but rather small and petite. A perfect 5''5. She was the sweetest thing. Her voice always quiet when she spoke, but around strangers, she would act as if they have been friend for as long as she could remember. She always took herself up in something spiritual. Weather it be praying or yoga or anything else. He on the other hand was the polar opposite to her. He was strong and built with a chest made of steel. A towering 6"5. His hair was coal black and fell down to his shoulders. He always wore it slick back to expose his striking green eyes and defined chin. He didn't keep much facial hair, he found it barbaric. However, what he did keep was cut and shaved into a neat goatee fashion. He is too, often quiet. Though unlike Avery's bubbly personality, he has none. He kept to himself and his studies. His dark past inspired his cello music. He was indeed the most brilliant cellist man kind had ever seen. After all, he had been practicing for over five thousand years.

His memories took him far and he almost missed the thing that would turn the night into a completely different direction. He stilled fumed with rage over Avery's defiance, however this one little incident would evaporate all anger he was directing toward her. Avery hadn't bothered to change when she got home. He never really cared what she wore or when she wore it, because her beauty was all that mattered. Today though her realized exactly how striking this female really was. She wore a white corset dress with black trimming that fell over her hips beautifully. Her hair was straightened and hanging down her back to cover the fact that the back of the dress was only held together by strings. He legs shown at the bottom of the dress were shining with whatever type of lotion she used before they left. He averted his eyes automatically, feeling as if he shouldn't watch her this way and be thinking the thoughts that he was, though he wanted to ravish her body so bad.

"Avery," He said, in a dark dangerous tone.

She stopped what she was doing instantly and turned to face him, her eyes wide with fear knowing that he was still angry.

"Yes, my Lord?" She asked in a wavering tone

"Your outfit is not appropriate for home activities. Please go and change into something a little more comfortable.." He had to stop himself before he went onto say before I rip every strand of cloth from your body and have my way with you.

"As you wish." She replied and scurried upstairs. He listened as she undressed and redressed. He could only imagine what she wore under that dress. Maybe nothing. No! He mustn't think these thoughts. Though, he has promised Avery when the time came, they would truly be together. Maybe the time had come..

She came back downstairs within 15 minutes wearing loose jeans and a button up white blouse. His eyes trailed around her body and noticed her curves more and more. Her hair was braided back now, her face bare of make up. He loved her without make up. He would never understand why woman hid their beauty underneath all the stuff. She continued to cut carrots on the island in the middle of the kitchen, while he oversaw from a short distance. Her skill in the culinary arts was superb, but her hands were not as they should be. Any second she would..

And so she did.

The knife gently kissed her finger and drops of rubies fell onto the cutting board.

"Oh, um..My apologies my Lord." She stuttered out as she tried, with no prevail to clean the blood. The gash in her finger was deep, and the rubies fell to the floor as she made her way over to the sink. Wrapping her finger with a paper towel proved to be ineffective. The flimsy material was soaked in seconds. Her blood was wasting! Christopher's eyes widened as the scent of her blood hit him. Her blood smelled pure and untainted and like clockwork, he could feel the space in his jeans becoming sparse. He walked over awkwardly to Avery and stood behind her deeply breathing over her neck. This was wrong, and he knew it...but the blood...it's scent was so intoxicating. He was hungry still after all. He didn't take the woman at the night club because with his outburst at Avery, the compulsion he held over the woman faded and she screamed at the sight of his elongated teeth.

"Let me see." He said, pushing up closer to Avery, gesturing to her hand. She managed to turn, leaning back slightly into the sink and raised her hand slightly close to her master's face. He unwrapped the soaked paper towel, hardly able to keep his eyes from rolling back into his head with the heavy scent of Avery's sweet blood. He gazed fondly at the red dripping slowly down her finger. The bleeding had slowed, but it still managed to vibrate a bit with every pound of her strong heart. He was lost within himself. Studying the beautiful red staining Avery's finger. He never partook of her. He promised himself he wouldn't. But with every second passing, he found it impossible. Inching closer and closer the blood appeared to him as if he was in a dream. He lapped the blood from her finger and she watched him with horror. He stood for a moment, sucking the sweet nectar from the cut. He released her finger and ran it from his lips to the bottom of his chin. The blood tasted like honey and he could only imagine what it would be like to take from her most profound veins in her inner thighs of neck or...

He snapped back to reality. What had he done!? He'd tasted the one he promised never to violate so. Pushing himself back from Avery he barked at her to go upstairs. She whimpered and bolted for the stairs. He smacked his forehead and ran his hand down his face, cleaning the blood from his lips. The space within his jeans returned and he sulked. How could he do this to her? The love of his life! She'd probably be scared out of her mind tomorrow. Rage over poured from his soul and he threw the nearest thing to him against the wall with such vampiric force, you would think a small truck hit the wall. The glass shattered into a thousand tiny pieces. He dashed for his studies and began the fit of the lifetime. Books were thrown across the floor, chairs and tables wrecked. Broken glass littered a section of the floor and plants cried as the watched the soil be ground into the carpet. Avery would not hear his outburst. His study was silent. After an hour or so of his tantrum, he rested on his bed and sobs racked his body. He hurt her. He hurt her in a way he promised he never would. The only thing that could bring his trouble soul comfort now was his cello. Anabel, as he called her, rested in the corner of the room. Her strings watched him wisely and awaited his fingers. He wasn't surprised Anabel was still intact. He loved Avery and Anabel more than anything in his existence. Taking up Anabel in his hands, he played the saddest, most tortured song he could think up. The night went by and before he knew it, it was 3:54 and he heard a knock on his chamber door. Avery perhaps here to tell him what a beast he was. It was her who stood there when he opened the door. She looked calm.

"May I come in?" She asked in a hushed tone as she gazed around the room at the mess he had made.

"It would be an honor." He replied.

"I hold no grudges for what you did tonight." She said in a tone that sounded older than her years.

He held her gaze, though hers did not waver. Some timid part of her died and was replaced with a strong willed woman.

"I am truly sorry for what I did. I had no intention on harming you." He pleaded with her.

"I know, my Lord. You were hungry after all." She said, making her way over to the door.

He grabbed her hand. "We are on good terms then?"

"Of course. I live to do nothing but be here for you."

She crossed the threshold of the door and paused. "Though, I do wish you would have used what you had in your jeans. It has been a very long time and I think I deserve at least that much. Unless you do not find me attractive." her voice seemed taunting and a bit angry all at once.

He grinned a sharp grin and knew where she was coming from. Taking the opportunity he had and pulled her back into his room, slamming the door shut after her with a loud bang. His quarters were rather large, so they could avoid the mess he made earlier. Christopher pushed her against the wall and leaned closer to her body than would normally be acceptable. He looked into her eyes and as his hand found her fully developed hips and saw the grin she was trying to suppress for so long .

"Have I ever told you your rage is inexplicably sexy, my Lord?" She purred, tying her fingers around his neck. His grin only became wider as he realized she was inviting him in. He yearned so badly for her and would not loose this chance. He kissed her deeply, finally being allowed to feel the soft sweetness of her lips. He listened to her heart become more erratic. Her pulse vibrating under his hands. He squeezed her hips, making sure she was real this time, and not just another one of his fantasies. Her breath quickened as his tongue slid past her lips, dancing within her mouth and flirting with her tongue. His jeans once against became too small. She felt him and grinned even wider as their silent kisses went on. She moaned softly as he pushed himself into her thighs more, his second head vying for the female's attention. Her hands found his protruding extremity and lovingly caressed it through the man's jeans. His excitement grew more and more and her pulse became more rhythmic. He broke off the kiss unwillingly. His lips wanted to stay, but his fangs had other ideas. He found himself by the curve of her neck, groaning for what he knew he couldn't have. It was like waging a war within himself. He wanted to rip he skin and take the rubies she stored away within herself so badly, but she would hurt. This is the last thing he wanted to do to her. His teeth grazed her silky skin and she moaned in anticipation.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked, as if the touch of his fang was enough to cause her to be winded. "Do it. I beg of you my Lord, do it." The pushed his head closer down toward her neck.

This was all the approval he needed. Opening wide, he bite down into her jugular vein. Rich, warm rubies leaked from her into his mouth and he felt as if he had gone to heaven instead of the hell he was destined to. He lost himself in her as they moaned in unison. The blood was enough to excite him, but the pheromones in his bite was enough to get her off a million times and more. He drank deeply, but stopped just in case her body could no longer stand it. He licked the wound closed and kissed her again hard on her mouth. He white blouse was stained in red. Using his nail he torn and ripped and every strand of fabric that blouse held and exposed her and her black under garment. She pushed away from him, stood at the end of the bed and undid her jeans. Perching herself at the bottom of the mattress, she beckoned him forward with her pointer finger, a slight grin playing on her lips.

He all but flew to the woman. His secret extremity could no longer be contained and she saw to that. Wriggling him out of his jeans, she took him extremity into her hands, relieving the man of the tension he held in for so long. Gripping it, she felt the pulsing of his own heart beat within in. She watched as the dorsal vein in his extremity pulse. He moaned as she ran a finger down it, pausing slightly as she reached the head, fiddling with the sensitive spot all men had below it. He thrust his part in her hands, leaving her no choice but to give him the forbidden massage. He felt as if he were lost in ecstasy. Her hand were so soft against the softest part of him. His joy only intensified as he felt her lips enclose his manhood. Her tongue played with the tip and he felt as if then and there he would past out. Making a wrong move, Avery bit down, causing him to thrust into her.

"I'm sorry.." He grunted out, but she paid him no mind. It was then he noticed. She was assuming the dominated role! This angered him immediately. He is the Alpha. Bidding the wonderful blowjob good-bye, she grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her down against the pillows hard. Her hair fluttered around her as he torn at her underwear with his fangs. She could only giggle then cry out in pleasure as she realized what he was doing. His tongue lapped her most secret opening, nipping and biting as he did. She couldn't contain herself and became lost in his skill. She released slightly into him. This only aroused him more. His animalistic side kicked in and he thrust his tongue deeper and deeper into her secret. He moaned out in pleasure, gripping the pillow for support as she could only imagine herself drifting high into the sky. He released her woman hood and grazed his fangs over the femoral artery in her inner thigh. He bit into her slightly, careful not to rip the artery in two. Within his fading in and out he could her hear calling him. My Lord, my master. Her finger entwined in his hair and pulled. He cut himself off from the pleasure her blood brought her and returned to reality, where the most beautiful woman he ever encountered was just about ready for him. He licked her artery closed.

Slithering up to her face, he planted a kiss on her lips. He watched her facial changes go from mischief to pain to pleasure as he slide himself in to her wettest and most secret orifice. He could not believe how wonderful her skin felt against him. He cupped her perfect breasts in his hands and rubbed them to alleviate her pain and guide her pleasure elsewhere. Her moans were pained at first because he was her first, but she soon realized the pleasure hidden inside of her. She pushed her hips into him, allowing him for deeper access. The pain intensified as she bite into a pillow to muffle her cries. She was no longer a un-plucked flower. He brushed her sweet spots so many times, he would have sworn she'd pass out if not for the loud, primitive sounds she made. Wrapping her legs around his waist and leaving scratches down his back she took him, as big as he was. He racked her body. His vampiric eyes watching the beads of sweat form around her neck and leak down her skin. Her lips formed o's and a's. Her eyes rolled back into her head with every thrust the man made. Inside he could feel her welling up, ready to give him all she had.

He groaned her name, "Avery, sweet Avery."

"More.." Is the only thing she could make out.

As if her words triggered some part of him, he flipped her over on all four and rammed into her secret orifice as hard as he could. She yelled out in ecstasy. The faster he pushed in and out, the more he realized he loved and wanted to protect this woman with all he had. He leaned in closer and pushed himself completely into her and released. Her pupils dilated with the warm sensation she felt in her abdomen and released her own burden. He bit into her shoulder, muffling his animal noises then used his fangs and allowed the blood to fill up his mouth and over flow onto his face and chest. He licked her wound closed and plopped down next to her. Out of breath she lay by him, turning over and snuggling into his strong chest. He reached over, grabbed a cigarette and lite it. Inhaling the smoke that could due him no harm, he took into play what he had just done. He fucked her, she loved it, and now he loved her. "Well damn.." He thought to himself. A smile danced on his lips.

"Next time we're doing this my way." She whispered.

He watched her, his piercing greens eyes boring into her soul. His lips formed into a fine line and all emotion and warmth from his face vanished.

"You forget who your Master is."

Kavara999
Kavara999
11 Followers