Vampire's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers

Screaming obscenities at him, Meg tried to pull away from Paul, but he held her fast, his tongue burying itself into her pussy. Both Meg and Stephanie screamed as Devan sank his teeth into Stephanie's neck, and for very much the same reason, although Meg's orgasmic cry was also fueled by outrage. Still, she couldn't mistake the look of intense pleasure on her daughter's face as Devan drank her blood while she came on his dick.

"It is time..." Therese's voice reverberated throughout the room.

Devan smiled as he lifted Stephanie off of him, two rivulets of blood trickling a little and then slowing on her neck. Gently he licked them away, leaving just the two reddened puncture wounds which she touched gingerly, smiling up at him beatifically.

Dawn was fast approaching.

Stepping forward he lifted Meg into his arms, his dick still hard because he had not cum inside Stephanie.

"My baby," Meg murmered, her hands reaching out for her daughter.

"I'm not your baby anymore Mother," Stephanie glared, "And I hate to think what they're going to do to you, but I'm not going to let you destroy someone I love just because you're ignorant."

And with that, Meg's daughter abandoned her as she let out a short moan.

"It is time," Therese's silky voice cut across everything as she began to move to the back room, opening the door to the circle of coffins. Very large coffins they were too, some of them big enough to fit three or four people.

Meg whimpered as she saw where they were going.

"Please don't," she moaned struggling as Devan placed her in one of the coffins, surprisingly she began to calm down as he climbed in with her. Wincing a little as he kissed her, she opened her mouth and tasted the blood that still coated his fangs and tongue, submitting to his kiss.

Looking up at the surrounding vampires he smiled, "I think she's afraid we might leave her in one of these alone if she doesn't cooperate."

"Please don't," begged Meg as the vampires laughed.

The less powerful, the more newly dead, began to move to their own coffins as he lowered his head to Meg's lips, she pressed up against him as though he was her only hope of salvation. He laughed inside his head as she tried to ingratiate herself to him by cooperating. Little did she know that this would soon become part of her punishment.

Soon only a few vampires were left watching him as he began to push himself into Meg's swollen pussy, listening as she moaned and arched her back to meet him. Only the most powerful, the ones who did not actually have to sleep when the sun rose, were there to witness as she began to writhe underneath his powerful thrusts, gasping with pleasure as he fucked her hard. Meg's fear was an aphrodisiac for both of them, her eyes were locked onto where Therese's hand was on top of the coffin lid, ready to push it down.

The dawn was coming, he increased his thrusts, burying himself harder and deeper. Meg moaned and lifted her hips as she began to orgasm beneath him, her pussy tightening over his shaft. With a gasp he started to cum, letting it gush forth into her body just as the light of a new day began to press down on him. He let himself go, falling forward onto her as his immortality slipped away again, as it always did.

Meg screamed as Therese laughed down at her, Devan was a dead weight on top of her, inside of her. Literally dead, for Vampires do not have animation during the day, she was trapped underneath a corpse, his fleshy dead cock actually inside her body. Therese laughed harder and harder as Meg struggled beneath Devan, struggled to dislodge his dick from her body... his dick which was softly cooling on top of her along with the rest of him.

Her screams rebounded off the insides of the coffin as Therese closed the lid.

**************************************

That evening Stephanie met her mother as a changed woman. The time in the coffin with Devan had nearly driven her mad, even though they hadn't kept her in there the whole day. In fact, Therese had been rather kind, waking him after only half an hour. By that time Meg had been reduced to quivering sobs beneath him, her pussy tightening around him as his newly living body finished spurting cum into her womb.

Shockingly, she'd been most receptive to comfort from Paul, clinging to him as though he was a lifeline. Perhaps it was just because he was the only male there that didn't die every day, he was much closer to being human in a lot of ways than any of the vampires.

"You have three choices woman," Therese said, Brandon was again on her lap so that she could play with his long locks of hair, idly fingering the puncture marks on his left wrist, "You can go home and stop trying to get rid of us. You can stay here with us. Or you can go with Paul. If you do go home and you don't stop trying to get rid of us, then we will find you again and this time you will spend the whole day in the coffin. With Valmont, because unlike Devan he will not be able to wake until nightfall."

Meg shuddered and clung to Paul.

Therese smiled, "I suggest that if you think there is any chance you might feel temptation to go back to your old ways, that you stay here with us or go with Paul."

"Where do you go?" Meg's voice was practically a whisper as she looked up at Paul, her face pale.

He smiled down at her, "I have my own place, my own house. You would not need to be involved with werewolf business, but if you come with me you must be my consort, as your daughter is Devan's."

Meg looked over at her daughter, who was happily rubbing her head against Devan's chest, practically purring, "What if I stay here."

Therese shrugged, "Then you will be closely watched. If you desire to become a servant we will allow it. Truthfully I think it would be rather boring for you if you weren't a servant."

The distaste on Meg's face showed what she thought about that idea. Truthfully she'd had quite enough of vampires... but Paul. Paul was tall and strong, Paul's beast had awoken something inside her that she hadn't known existed.

"Do you have other consorts?" she asked him.

"Two at the moment," he replied, his eyes unrevealing.

A moment of silence, "I'll go with Paul."

Stephanie looked at her mother in surprise, "Why?!"

Meg blushed, "Because I want him to do what he did last night to me again."

"Ohh..." Paul grinned, "I think we can arrange that."

When they left, Meg seemed happier than she had in a long time, Stephanie was reassured that her mother was going to stop trying to kill her lover and friends, and the vampires were satisfied that Meg had been aptly punished for her previous transgressions. In fact the only one who was unhappy was Valmont, he'd wanted to taste the woman's blood, but as she was now Paul's he knew well enough to leave it alone.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers
12