Vampire's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your hands move to the men, and begin stroking their cocks. Not quite aware of your strength, the men begin groaning in pain. You squeeze and pull too hard. This is an event I had not planned on. I begin laughing loudly. One of the men looks at me angrily. I flash my fanged smile at him, and stare. I reach under the table, and take your shoulder into my hand. I pull you up, and send you to the angrier man. He seems to like the way you look, and despite the way you hurt him, he kisses you passionately. It is then that you sink your teeth into his tongue. He yelps, and you grasp onto him. Your teeth sink deep into his soft throat, arms wrapping around him tightly. You hold him, struggling, though despite his strength he seems powerless to do anything. The other men do not notice what it is you're doing. They think that you are kissing him, and giving him the hickey from hell, which you are. I keep their minds from discovering the truth. Their drunken minds are easy to dissuade, though their intelligence was lacking to start.

Your body fills with warmth of this mans blood, you feel this mans one time erection leaving his body for the blood is no longer there. The heat is incredible. It is more arousing to you than any thing in your past. The sensation of this man, this wicked man, filling your body. His blood becomes your blood, his mind becomes slowly blank. You read his thoughts as he dies, and he is so conceited, so arrogant, he thinks he is going to sleep with you. Then it occurs to him. He is dying. Fear streaks though his mind. No no no no no no... this can't be happening. With that, you drain the last of his blood, quickly. You drop his body. You hear his heart stopping. You hear his final thought, as he realizes you have killed him. "Cun-"

Anger and fear consume you. The other men, seeing him drop grow angry and confused. I had not counted on the other mans thoughts getting to you so quickly. Did not think you would be able to read his mind. I watch you walk away. The men begin to follow. With speed only a vampire could have, I draw my sword, and cleave through the four men. Open gut wounds. They will die within seconds. I quickly take the life of the fifth man with my fangs, drawing on him for the strength I need. Again, moving as fast as I can, I grab the men, and move them into stools and seats around the table. I sheath the sword, and move away. No one sees anything.

When I reach you, you are at the bar, ordering a beer. You have it, and are already taking a large drink from it when I get to you. You cough, and gag. I see you spit the beer up back into the mug, along with it, some blood. The bartender looks at you, and I smile at him. "She has a very bad ulcer. She sometimes gets to a point where she does not care. It is not your fault."

You are crying, and I pull you to my chest. It hit you hard, the thoughts of the man as he died, and then this, one of your favorite human privileges, taken away from you. "My love, in time, you will learn to live without drink, and food, for blood is the only thing we need." You still are very upset, but with my mind connected to yours, I'll make you understand, and calm down. With time, it will all grow easier.

We leave the club, having erased our presence from the memories of all those who witnessed us there. "Tomorrow, my love... I will find you a man whom has committed such crimes, you will gladly take him.... and I can show you ways to block the telepathy you now have." I kiss you passionately, and we walk into the home which has now becomes yours as well.

The next night you're following me along city roof tops, running at speeds you never imagined before, leaping distances never even considered by mortal man on foot alone. We jump over city streets from one rooftop to the next, then drop 5 stories to the lower roofs, where longer jumps are needed. We come to an alleyway where I've stopped, though it is almost too late when you see I'm standing still. You skid to a halt next to me on my right, looking down two floors to the alleyway. There you see a man sitting on top of a trashcan, a young girl next to him on the ground. Her shirt is ripped open, her budding young breasts are heaving for air, and her face is covered in bruises, urine, and cum. Next to her are bodies, long decaying. This man is not well, physically or mentally. His big belly hangs over his pants as he stands and faces the young girl again.

"Time to play with poppa" he says in a slurred manor, his hands reaching down to his crotch. I look at you, rage within your eyes, fear within your heart. I look to you, and you shush me.

"He'll do to her what he's done to these others?"

I nod, and before my head has completed it's fall, you are in the air falling to the man. I watch you fall upon him and cover him as he goes to the ground. Your body moves quickly, your teeth find their mark and plunge into his throat. He never knew what hit him. I would have tortured him.

He is dead within a minute or two, no thoughts escape him. When you come up, your face is covered in blood, your shirt is drenched. It wasn't a clean kill, that's for sure... but it was something you needed. Something to get you going. Maybe you'll be kinder, gentler... the ones who feed only on the criminals... but me, I'll feed on just about anybody. Criminals are just easier and more fun to play with.

The rain begins to fall, heavy, hard rain. When cold drops of water pelt your face for the first time since your transformation you're sure it's something more, rocks maybe. Each droplet pounds on your skin, more so then the shower had. This water is cold. Then you hear it, more feel it. Inside your head is a thousand small sounds, the rain hitting the ground magnified a million times. It's amazing. It's deafening. It's almost too much.

I jump down to you, take you in my arms, and leap to the roof again. The rain is more forceful here, but less echoes around. Your face is clean of the blood in seconds. I feel like a drown rat, my hair soaked about my body, my trench coat sticking to me like a second skin, my boots drenched. It's an unusual feeling. Your body in my arms is so tense, but so beautiful. A quick stolen kiss and we're off.

Running again, leaping, jumping, climbing the side of a building with you over my shoulder. When we reach the taller buildings I let you back to your feet. The running, the pounding of your own feet is enough to take your mind off of the rain. It's enough to make you feel alive.

Back home, the white walls shine bright from the candles surrounding the room. The wrought iron bed seems to fit the room well. Part of me finds trouble in the fact you talked me into getting this thing. The windows darkened, no sunlight will come in. We've found our new bed, though for me, this will be most strange. It's been over a thousand years since my head rest upon a real pillow, my body on a soft bed. Old habits die rather hard.

Looking down to the bed, your legs move beneath soft silk sheets, your chest heaves as you move your fingers between your thighs. Your perked nipples press against the silk, and my manhood rages to life.

"What are you doing love?"

"It feels so good. It gets wet so fast. It feels so good!"

"You said that already."

"It feels that good." We laugh lightly. I look at the white lace canopy. This will take the most getting used to.

I climb into bed with you, your hand instantly finds m cock, rigid, warm, the little bit of blood I have within me is there. Looking down on you beneath me is a fabulous sight, your eyes alight from the fire, your fangs glistening. Fangs?

"What're you planning on doing with those?"

"It's erotic." Your fangs dig into my throat. There's not much to take, I reply in kind. My fangs find your jugular, full with the blood from the asshole in the alley. It's disgusting. Too many years drinking, I can tell a user. It leaves a sour taste in my mouth, someday, it may in yours too.

My cock slides into it's target, your warm wet pussy. The bond from the bites raises the intensity level so much I can hardly stand it. It's been centuries since I've been bitten. My cock thrives inside of you, pressing deep within you, pulsing. My back arches as I press into you again and a again. We release our bites, your fingers tracing over my nipples, pinching them, teasing them, my body shudders, and I climax. Oh my God this is amazing. I refuse to finish this yet. I take your nipples into my mouth, sucking them softly at first, nibbling on them with my front teeth. Your body tenses and shudders, but you're not even close.

I turn, pull you on top of me, your body sliding up and down slowly along my cock. It feels nice to have your tight pussy clenching my manhood, but it feels even nicer to have that along with your tits in my hands, or my hands grabbing onto your ass helping your motion up and down. Your mouth opens as "Ooos" and "Oohs" escape your lips. I love it. You rock your body up and down again and again, my cock coming so close to sliding out, the head teasing your lips, my fingers sliding down to tease your clit. It's that moment that it happens, almost as fast as the lightning outside. You cum. This climax rocks your entire body. Your pussy clenches around my cock like a vise. You scream amazingly high, your nails dig into my chest, so hard blood pumps out, and once more, my cock throbs bringing yet another orgasm.

You slow your motion, too sensitive to take much more. Your body comes down to mine, your breasts pressing to my body, your head laying upon my shoulder. Outside, the sun begins to rise, your eyes close, my cock slides out you falling limp as my body, my mind falls into the dreamless sleep of eternal night.

We've made it one more night. The first of many many more to come.

12