Supernatural Earth Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amazed that he was still hard even after such an intense orgasm, Carlos descended upon her. Unable to contain himself, he reached down and grabbed her dress at her cleavage and pulled. The fabric of her dress tore as if it were nothing more than tissue paper. Shit... strength to match a Vampire too... he ripped the dress off of her and then grabbed at her bra and panties, sending the shreds flying in every direction. Emily let out a husky moan, arching her back and pulling her knees up in anticipation. Carlos drove straight down into her as his hands found her breasts and proceeded to maul them.

Emily bucked up against him each time he thrust down, letting out a scream of pleasure each time their bodies met. She wrapped her legs around his midsection and locked her ankles behind the small of his back while her hands gripped his powerful shoulders. With each wave of pleasure, she sank her claws into him more and more until she could feel the blood seeping out of him and she could smell it in the air. This new scent of his blood was intoxicating.

Wanting more, she sank her fangs into his neck and he surprised her by sinking his teeth into her neck. The effect for them both was immediate as they came at the same time. Her pussy clamped down like a vice around his hard cock as it exploded deep within her. They both cried out, moaned, and even screamed in ecstasy as they rode out the orgasm together. When they came down off of their high they laid together entwined in each other's arms panting from the exertion.

Emily smiled up at him. "Think that you got more in you?"

He shared her smile and proceeded to show her just how much he had left... this time breaking furniture in the process.

THE END

Meta Series Continued in "The Snow Maiden – Omnibus 02"

1...345678