Supernatural Earth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers

She picked up the remnants of her dress and started towards the door. She then stopped and turned, regarding him with curiosity. "You know that I could kill you. Or I could wipe your memory of tonight."

"You could," James nodded in agreement, "but I think that'd eliminate possibility of a repeat visit."

"You'd..." her voice trailed off. "You'd let me return here if I wished?"

He smiled, "I'd love it if you returned. I don't think I'd ever cum so hard before. Best damn orgasm of my life," he said.

She took five steps and leapt into his arms. "I think that we have time for one more round before sunrise, if you're up to it that is."

***

Chapter 1.5

*

Author's Notes: This was a deleted scene for Chapter 1 that never made it into the final version since I was strapped for time and it seemed like it just didn't fit with the original chapter for the Halloween Contest. I've put it here in the Omnibus to give a little bit more about Ashley's back story. My apologies if it seems a little halted or rushed or if there are some serious errors in here as I never expected this part of the story to be resurrected from my "Cutting Room Floor" files to see the light of day.

*

The moment Ashley leapt into his arms James spun her in place and slammed her up against the wall, pinning her with his body. Her slender legs wrapped around his waist and she dug the heels of her boots into his back. They hungrily kissed each other with renewed vigor. James' cock sprang back to life as his crotch rubbed against hers. Ashley leaned her head back against the wall and moaned as James kissed his way from her mouth to her neck. She snaked her arms around his powerful torso to hold him close, reveling in the feeling of their bodies being closer than ever before.

James reached around her thigh to position his cock upwards slightly. Once he felt her waiting slit, still wet from the combination of their fluids, graze the head of his cock he thrust up into her. Ashley cried out in ecstasy as she was penetrated for the second time that evening. She clawed at his back as she squeezed him with her legs and pussy. James drove into her again and again at a slow pace, loving the sound of her crying out in passion each time. His thrusts became harder. Soon he was practically slamming her into the wall each time. Ashley kept goading him on by calling out for more. James obliged her by pounding into her so hard that the plaster on the wall started to crack.

Ashley suddenly tensed and threw her head back. "Oh Goddess!" she cried out at the top of her lungs as she climaxed. With every wave of the orgasm she tightened her thighs around James at the same time her pussy squeezed his cock. She then sank her teeth back into his neck, not to feed but to enhance his own pleasure. The effect was immediate as James grunted into her neck as he blew his second load deep into her womb. They gyrated as one up against the wall as they rode out the waves of pleasure together. James managed a couple more quick jerking thrusts as his cock emptied into her before slowly sinking to his knees, sliding them both easily to the floor.

"That was magnificent," Ashley purred into his ear as their joined orgasm subsided. She idly ran her hand over his buzz cut hair while he entwined his hands into her red locks. They were still joined at the loins. Every so often her pussy would flutter or his cock would throb slightly, sending tingles of pleasure through them both.

"I'm having a hard time figuring out which orgasm was better myself," James mumbled as he kissed her neck. He brought his head up and smiled at her. "So can you call your mom and ask her if you can stay over tonight?"

"Aren't you a cheeky boy," Ashley giggled. She hadn't felt this wild and carefree in decades. "I don't suppose you have anywhere that would be free from the sun when it rises, do you?"

"As a matter of fact I do," James got up and helped her to her feet before leading her by the hand to the back of the staircase. There he opened the door that led down to the basement. "This used to be my room growing up," he said as they headed down. "For some odd reason I used to feel safe and secure down here as a kid. Mom and Dad converted it to a normal guest apartment after I left for college."

Ashley looked around. It was like a small apartment underneath of the main house. It had a studio living area with a bar that separated the living room from the kitchen off to the left of the stairs. To the right were two doors in which she could see a single bedroom with a queen sized bed and a modest bathroom with a good sized shower in it. The best part as far as she was concerned was the fact that there were absolutely no windows. It was completely underground. "This is perfect," she said after completing her inspection. "So where is your family now?"

A pained look briefly crossed James' face and was then gone just as fast. "Mom and Dad died in a car accident a couple years back. Their brakes gave out while they were coming down the mountain from a weekend of camping. My sister was killed in a mugging gone wrong a few years before that," he said. There was hollowness in his voice as he said it.

"I apologize, I had no idea,"

James waved it off. "I figure that it must be worse for you living for a long time," he said. "Lord knows how many people you must've cared about that have come and gone over the years." He saw a flicker of pain on her face that told him he'd hit a nerve.

Ashley smiled as she pulled her gloves off before unzipping and stepping out of her thigh high boots. She then strode forward to take his hand, leading him to the bathroom. "Why don't we freshen up?" she said seductively, "then we can comfort each other right before we turn in. Can you call your boss and tell him that you're sick for the morrow night?"

"Thankfully, I took tomorrow night off since I knew that I'd be partying long and hard tonight," he said, sharing her smile as he shucked the rest of his clothes off and followed her into the shower. It was a large shower for a small apartment that he'd worked on back in high school as a shop class project. It had sliding glass doors, bench seating, and the floor was large enough for someone his height of six feet even to easily lie down on. Once he was in college and back for the summers, he'd installed inconspicuous eye hooks around for when he brought girls down that were into bondage in a shower. James casually turned the water on and took Ashley into his arms.

They made out underneath the warm spray of water as it seemingly washed all of their cares away. After a while it was James who broke off the kissing as he remembered why they were in there to begin with. He grabbed the shower sponge and body wash nearby to soap them both up taking great care to clean between her legs. The act made Ashley moan with pleasure as she pressed herself into his hand as the sponge ran across her bare slit. James then positioned her directly under the water and proceeded to run his hands all up and down her body to rinse her off.

He stayed down on his knees on the floor after getting the last of the soap off of her legs. She gave him a questioning look but then soon got what he was up to when he buried his face into her crotch and started to lick. She screamed to the heavens as his tongue lapped at her clit. Ashley braced her back up against one wall and put one leg up on the opposite to give him better access. James looped his arms around her thighs and lifted her slightly so that she was no longer standing on her own. That gave him direct access to her pussy which he then proceeded to fuck with just his tongue. Ashley was having her third screaming orgasm of the night within seconds. She let out a whimpering sigh as he lowered down onto the floor of the shower.

Not to be outdone, Ashley shoved his shoulder, pushing him backwards. "I bet I can make you come faster," she said, smiling wickedly at him.

"Challenge accepted," James said, returning the smile.

Ashley took his semi-hard cock in her petite hand and gently stroked it to life. Once he was rock hard she went down on him, taking his full length into her mouth and a bit down her throat. James moaned with pleasure, head rolling back, as she sucked on him hard. She then came up and ran her lips down the side of his shaft all the way down to his balls. "One thing that humans love about us vampires is that there is more than once place for us to suck on to get good blood," she said softly. James looked down at her and arched a questioning eyebrow at her. She smiled up at him.

She took his cock in one hand and continued to stroke him while she kissed her way across the lower part of his pelvis to his inner thigh. "The aorta is good," she said, continuing her lesson, "but the femoral artery is better and it is far more erotic." She gave his inner thigh a lick, bared her fangs, and chomped down at the point where his inner thigh met his crotch.

"HOLY FUCK!" James yelled at the top of his lungs as his body convulsed, arching his back, while his cock suddenly blew. Streams of cum jetted out and he swore that they nearly hit the ceiling. The pleasure from her sucking on his inner thigh while she furiously pumped his cock made him involuntarily jerk around like a marionette on a string. It was over almost as soon as it had begun and James fell flat onto the shower's floor. "Ok," he panted, "you win."

Ashley licked his new puncture wound clean to close it before rising up onto her knees. "Told you," she said playfully as she leaned back to rinse the semen out of her hair that'd landed on her. She then grabbed the sponge to clean him off, rubbing her wet lithe body over his in the process. "I've had centuries to perfect that little trick."

"I believe you," James said shuffling to a sitting position. Once they were cleaned off for the second time, he took the lead by taking her to the bedroom. "So just how long have you been alive?"

Ashley sighed as she flopped onto the bed. "Let's just say that I remember a time when Scotland and England were two different countries back while this continent was just being explored."

James let out a low whistle as he lay down next to her. "I'm guessing from the red hair and the fair skin that you were on the northern part of the border? You don't sound Scottish,"

"Oh ay, I guess that I ken talk muir like I wis from the auld country," she said in a Scottish burr. She immediately switched back to her American accent. "But considering that for a time I had to hide my native accent, it's just easier to continue on without it." She gave him a sardonic look. "I guess that you want to know about how I became a Vampiress?"

"I do admit to being curious," James said. "Besides, what's Halloween or Samhain without a little story about things that go bump in the night?" he gave her a dashing smile.

Ashley couldn't help but return his smile. He was so charming. "Ok. After all, you are letting me stay over so I don't have to make a mad dash for my own haven before I get cooked by the sun." She snuggled up underneath of his arm and began recounting her tale...

*

I was just a few months from my eighteenth birthday. Times were tough back then so if you were not helping with the family business, or teaching the little ones, or minding the home, then you were working. I'd been hired on as a barmaid at the tavern in town.

Hmmm... I like the idea of you in a simple corset showing off cleavage with a barmaid's dress while serving drinks.

Hush. You want to hear this or not?

Sorry...

Well, you aren't far from the truth in what I wore back in those days. I'd been working as a barmaid, or 'tavern wench' as Americans nowadays like to put it, since I was sixteen. Two years running and I'd managed to keep the gentlemen off of me and out of my bed. Granted, I got the occasional pinch, poke, and fondle, but nothing more than that. There was a boy that I'd fancied at the time and the most I'd ever gone with him was feeling each other up in the hay loft while kissing.

All that changed when an English lord came to town one night and fancied me. I tried to refuse him but he offered my employer a lot of money to have me for the night. I was taken to his room, told that all I was going to do was serve him for the evening. I had no clue exactly what the so-called 'service' involved. Just as I was serving him ale he moved with an inhuman speed. I was stripped and on my back before I even knew what had happened.

And then he was inside of me, taking my virginity. It hurt at first but I got over the loss of my maidenhead quickly. He drove hard into me for who knows how long. Thinking back on it on, it really wasn't all that bad. He brought me to orgasm. But right as I had my first taste of that exquisite pleasure was when he struck. He bore his fangs and sank them into my neck. I'd never felt such rapture before. I came long and hard as I enjoyed my first blush of passion.

But he never stopped feeding on me. When I realized that something was wrong I fought him. I bit him. I scratched him. But it was to no avail and it was far too late. He took all of my blood and killed me. As my life ebbed I heard him laugh as he hovered over me, savoring the taste of me. But he was careless. Right as he got up off of me a single drop of his blood fell down onto my lips. It was just enough for me to turn.

So what happened?

Well, a newly turned vampire has to feed immediately or else they perish. Usually a vampire will stay near the one they've turned to offer just enough blood to sustain them before showing them how to properly hunt. As this English lord was in the process of leaving what he expected was a corpse, he was quite surprised when I suddenly leaped from the bed and buried my newly formed fangs into his neck and drained him dry. You should've seen the look on his face. It was quite comical. Once I was sustained, I broke off a chair leg and drove it through his heart just to make sure that he was done for. He turned to ash instantly.

*

Ashley sighed as she turned over to cuddle up against James. James wrapped his arms around her. "So what happed next?"

"Like you said; I survived. The tavern keeper thought a monster ate us both as there was blood and ashes all over the place. I was long gone already hiding in a nearby cave." Ashley said. She smiled and nudged him a bit when she saw that he was looking for more than just that. "I think that's enough for story time for our first night together. I feel sunrise coming on," she said, trying to stifle a yawn.

***

Chapter 2:

*

Author's Notes: Originally published 11/06/03 under my former screen name.

*

"I'm not alone, it's good to know. Someone's out there to say hello."

-Elton John and Lady Gaga. "Hello Hello" (2012)

"Hey James, poker night again this Friday, are ya in?"

James smirked as he closed his locker up after another long night shift and grabbed his bag. His partner had been trying to get him back into the weekly poker night for a month now. Lately, his free time had been occupied with a mixture of his weekly fencing classes and his personal time with Ashley. It felt good to have something resembling a social life again, even if it was with a lady of night. "Nah, the full moon is this Friday and Ashley has something special planned. Besides, I wouldn't want to take your paycheck again."

His partner rolled his eyes and sighed. "You got to be careful with new girlfriends, man. They'll suck the blood right out of you."

James let out a bark of laughter. "And if I'm really lucky she'll do it from the inner thigh again," he said as he left the locker room, leaving his partner behind looking confused at that statement. He felt a chill go down his spine as he walked out to his car and it wasn't from the wind blowing either. Just thinking about Halloween night, or Samhain as Ashley called it due to her Celtic roots, always made him horny.

Regardless of how it was called, he and Ashley had torn up the house quite a bit that night in their second round of sex during what they were now calling their first date. Ashley had been nice enough to replace the couch and coffee table they'd wrecked while wrestling around the living room to determine who'd be on top. He'd just finished repairing the spackle in the hallway just last night from where they'd slammed each other into the walls repeatedly.

Eventually they'd made it down to the basement to his old room/apartment where they had showered and then had a 'who could make the other cum faster with oral sex' contest. She'd won by sinking her fangs down into his femoral artery right where his left inner thigh met his crotch while she stroked him.

With the full moon approaching, James figured that it was time for Ashley to feed again. Unlike the stock Hollywood creatures that were so popular, Vampires didn't need to feed every single night. It was more like once every month or so depending on the potency of the blood that they consume which was why she liked to feed when the moon was at its fullest. Ashley had laughed when he'd asked if he'd be bitten every night. She then rolled her eyes when he asked for her take on the Twilight books and movies. "I swear that everyone thinks that we're a bunch of fucking day walking lampposts now," she'd scoffed.

It took James no time at all to get home to kick off the start of his three day weekend. Living close to work and getting off of his shift at midnight contributed to the short drive time. "I'm upstairs, James," Ashley's voice greeted him as soon as he was through the front door. Grinning like an adolescent schoolboy, James took the stairs two at a time in anticipation careful not to touch the bannister. He had yet to repair that from where he'd first tackled her. James wasn't expecting Ashley to be here tonight. "I figured that you'd be at court tonight," he said as he walked into the master bedroom.

He stopped dead in his tracked when he found her lounging on the bed wearing a black corset, with matching panties, hose, and garters. Her fiery red hair was splayed out underneath of her in contrast to the white sheets. The large bay windows were open and the moonlight poured into the room. James' jaw dropped and his cock bulged within his pants. "I figured that we'd make use of the windows in your room while the moon is full," Ashley purred, her hands running across the sheets. "And I just love the way these new sheets feel."

I'm sure you'll change that opinion here in a minute, James thought as he swallowed to regain his composure. "I thought that you weren't going to feed for another couple of days," he asked as he walked up to the side of the bed. He sat beside her and trailed a finger up her leg.

"Doesn't mean that I can't have a little snack before the main course is served, does it?" She asked innocently, batting her eyes up at him.

"Feel free to nibble at any time, babe," he said leaning in to kiss her full on the lips.

She wrapped her arms around him as she held him close to make out with him. "Mmmm, as much as I'd like to, darling," she purred, "I can't. I don't want the well to dry up and then where would I be?"

"Good point," James said, leaning back just long enough to shuck his shirt off. Statistically if every single vampire fed every single night then humanity would've been extinct a long time ago and vampires wouldn't have been long behind them.

Ashley grabbed at his belt and pants. "Get these off already I've been waiting for you all night," she said impatiently.

James undid his belt and fly, opening his jeans just enough for his cock to rise up out of his boxers. Ashley gave him a couple of strokes before pulling on him to get James to mount her already. She spread her legs and James moved between them. He then grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head. Instead of entering her immediately, he decided to tease her by simply grinding into her. She shuddered as his cock rubbed her wet pussy through her silk panties.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers