Supernatural Earth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,117 Followers

"Don't tease," Ashley whined as she writhed beneath him. She tried to roll him but found herself unable to budge him even an inch. "What the hell?" She looked around in alarm but the only thing she could see was James pinning her wrists. She struggled against him and found herself helpless in his grasp.

James gave her a mischievous grin. "So would now be a bad time to tell you that you're lying on silver lined sheets?" He'd ordered them just for this purpose and they'd arrived earlier in the week. He put them on the bed this morning. She'd confided in him that she loved the feeling of being helpless at times so long as it was with the right person. As James had yet to do her any harm, like trying to stake her or anything, she'd dubbed him as the right person for her.

"You're evil!" Ashley cried out, bucking against him. No wonder I felt so relaxed, she thought as James laughed at her helplessness. "James, please, let me on top." This time she rotated her hips up into him suggestively. "You know that I'll make it worth your while."

"Oh if you insist," James said with a mock sigh. "I do so hate to hear a grown vampire beg."

"Liar," she playfully slapped him on the shoulder as he let her up. James rolled to his back and she mounted him, pulling her panties to the side and sinking down onto his hardness. She let out a moan of relief as she felt his cock fill her up. "You know you're just a big sucker for a redhead."

"Guilty," James slid his hands up her thighs. Ashley rocked her hips back and forth, riding him, as she bathed in the full rays of the moon. To James she looked like an angel as the moonlight gave her pale skin a bright glow.

He glanced behind her and caught her reflection in the mirror on the opposite wall above his parent's old vanity. James wished that he had a camera handy to take a picture as from behind Ashley was silhouetted perfectly in the moonlight, musing on the fact that he could see her reflection. Another myth busted. She'd chuckled at his surprised look that the day after Halloween when he noticed that she was using a mirror to straighten up her hair.

Ashley planted her hands on his chest as she increased the tempo, rhythmically sliding up and down his length. She enjoyed feeling his large cock buried deep inside of her tight pussy and loved the fact that he was an attentive lover. Others in the past ejaculated within seconds. James had the ability to last as long as she wanted. Tonight, though, she wanted hard and fast. Grabbing his hands, she guided them up her waist to her breasts.

James took the cue in stride to pull the top of the corset down just enough to expose her tits. Cupping them in his hands, he fondled them while brushing his thumbs across her nipples. Ashley leaned back and sighed with pleasure. "More," she panted. James brought his hips up to meet her downward motion while he increased the pressure on her breasts, squeezing them hard before pinching her hardened tips.

"YES!" Ashley cried out as she started to climax. The moment she felt her body go over the edge she bared her fangs and embedded them into her lover's neck. James stiffened and then shuddered as he felt the pleasure from her bite radiate from the side of his neck all the way down to his loins. His cock erupted inside of her instantly, coating her innermost folds with his semen. Ashley moaned as her pussy contracted in counter time with his throbbing cock; squeezing it every time it became engorged to pump another stream out.

Ashley groaned with pleasure, licking the side of James' neck to seal the bite. She took just a little sip to hold her over for another couple of days. James shared her groan as his body gave off another small pleasure spasm in response. He certainly loved the feeling of her body against his, especially the tightness of her pussy as it gripped him. Not for the first time he wondered what her secret was on how she was able to stay that tight all the time.

Maybe I'll let you in on that one of these days, darling, Ashley projected to him telepathically. James smiled in response and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close while their bodies hummed from the shared orgasm. He chuckled as he thought of the age old joke that girlfriends can read the minds of men. In his case, it was literally true. He hoped that one day he'd be able to do the same with her. Ashley told him that it was possible in time but he sincerely doubted it.

Ashley settled into his embrace, lying on his chest, as he idly stroked her hair. It was soothing to the point that she soon had her eyes closed and she was humming contently. James had an oddly calming effect on her. It was strange feeling this safe and secure with a human. Ashley had never experienced that before even when she was one herself. She pushed those thoughts aside for the time being in order to just enjoy the moment with him.

*

In the nearby park, the shadowy outlines of two wolves moved in time with one another. When they go to the southeast corner of the park they stopped to rise up onto their hind legs to stand like humans. They turned their attention to one particular two story house. "You are sure that this is the correct place?" the taller of the two asked.

"Yes," the shorter replied. "A single female vampire has been using this mortal to feed off of since the last full moon." He lifted his muzzle up to get a sniff of the breeze heading in their direction. "They are both there now," he said. "I have their scent."

"Oh well, can't be avoided now." The taller one sighed. Killing humans directly tended to attract attention to their kind which was usually why it was generally avoided. "Let's get this done so we can go back to the pack to report one less Vampire in the world." He placed a claw on the shoulder of his pack mate. "You have done well for an Omega."

The Omega bowed his head in thanks. "Thank you, I hope that you remember me when you report to the Alpha."

"Oh I will, I will indeed," the taller one, one of the pack's Betas, replied. He gestured with his claw and the two of them dropped to all fours and charged for the house.

*

Outside the wind shifted slightly, enough to make a whistling noise as it hit the windows. James frowned. "I'm going to have to fix that," he grumbled as he mentally added it to the list of home improvements and repairs that he had going.

Ashley's eyes snapped open as her nostrils flared. She bolted upright and looked out the window. "Oh Goddess..." she whispered, aghast.

James felt the sudden alarm within her. His senses went on alert. "What, what is it?" he shuffled out from underneath of her to look outside. He then saw the two forms that looked like large dogs that were running towards the house from the park. "What the fuck?"

"Werewolves," Ashley said, her voice taking on a hard edge. "Stay here, I'll take care of them," Ashley said getting up from the bed. She flexed her hands once and long nails sprouted out like claws.

"Are you insane?" James asked, going for his drawers. The sudden claws impressed him and even scared him just a bit but he managed to keep a straight face about it. "It'd be two to one and it's my house they're about to invade."

"What are you going to do against two werewolves? Toss a doggie biscuit at them in hopes that they'll roll over so you can pet their belly?"

They were both moving fast now in preparation for their unannounced visitors. James looked up from his rummaging just long enough to give her a dirty look. "The only thing I pet around here is you," he said, ignoring her stuck out tongue in response. James went on looking through his drawers. "Besides, as hilarious as that would be, I got something better in mind."

"Chew toys?" Ashley asked sardonically. "These are werewolves, James. They're ravenous razor blades in thick fur coats. They'll tear you to shreds."

He whirled in place. "And what the hell do you think that they're going to do to you if you're ready to fight them? Ask you out for a howling good time?" They glared at each other for a moment, neither of them backing down. "You don't have to be Rambo on this, Ashley. Let me help you."

Despite her better judgment, she nodded. He held up the silver daggers that he pulled from the drawer. He'd bought a second one to increase his ever growing arsenal against the supernatural. "I took your fine ass down with one of these and a pair of silver cuffs. Am I safe to assume that silver has the same effect on them as it does with you?" She nodded again and James smiled. "Good, then here's what we do..."

*

The Omega hit the door hard and slumped to the ground when it didn't budge, yelping in pain and frustration. "It's locked and it won't give," he complained. "Why the fuck do humans like solid wooden doors anyway?"

The Beta merely shook his head. "Punch though the side and open it from the other side, you idiot. Humans never secure their dens completely." The Omega nodded and followed his directions. The Beta could hear the human swearing on the other side and grumbling about making modifications to his dwelling. He couldn't help but let out a bark of laughter at that. The silly human actually thought that he might be alive tomorrow to fortify his den.

Once the Omega had the door unlocked, he kicked it open hard. The door swung open, nearly coming off of its hinges. He heard the human on the other side let out a huff of air as the door slammed into him where he was hiding behind it. "Stupid mortal," the Omega growled, picking the man up by his neck. "Where's the vampire?" he demanded. When the human jerked his head to the side towards the stairs, the Omega dropped him in a heap there in the hallway.

The Beta clucked his tongue at the battered human as he followed his compatriot in. "Too bad, you might have given us a good fight had you been properly prepared," he said. "Now all you'll be is a late night snack after we finish the vampire," he chuckled as he turned to walk down the hall behind the Omega.

Then there was a sudden flash of pain as something cut straight through his ankle. The Beta screamed and flailed about as he fell backwards, landing hard onto his back. He saw a flash of silver over him right before it became the last thing that went through his mind.

*

James didn't bother looking at the werewolf as his body twitched in its death throes. His gaze was now fixated on the first werewolf that was at the stairs. That one turned the moment his buddy howled out and his eyes went wide. "YOU," it yelled in surprise and fear.

As much as he wanted to ask the werewolf what he meant, James didn't have the time or the inclination to do so. Instead he flicked his wrist out and sent the second silver dagger flying. It grazed the werewolf on the shoulder, sending him reeling back in pain. He clutched the wound with his paw as he staggered back. James looked up at the landing. "NOW!"

Ashley took one step out of the master bedroom holding the silver sheet in her now gloved hands. She let it fly off of the second floor landing. It covered the werewolf completely. The werewolf now howled and yelped in pain as it tried desperately to get out from underneath of it. The silver worked as the creature's strength was sapped from it.

With the second werewolf now dead in a pool of its own blood, James was up and running towards the first. He tackled it hard, making sure to wrap it completely in the sheet. Ashley leapt down to the first floor. In a blur she collected up both daggers and was beside James.

"IT BURNS!" the werewolf whined underneath of them, his head finally popping free of the sheet.

"Then stop struggling and maybe you'll live," James growled back.

"Shift," Ashley commanded the werewolf, bringing both daggers up underneath of its mangy neck. "Don't look at me like that; I've seen your kind shift back to human form while you have silver on you so I know that you can do it. Now shift or else my human here is going to have a new kind of trophy to mount on his wall."

James gave her a sideways look and frowned for a second before looking back down at the werewolf. "I'd do it if I were you. Once she gets that look in her eye she gets jittery and just wants to kill things."

The werewolf sighed as he faced the truth that he was clearly defeated. He shook as his face morphed right before them to take on the visage of a young man in his late teens. "Now what?" he asked in a slightly nasal voice.

"Nap time," James said, punching him out. He rolled the boy out of the sheet long enough to slap the silver handcuffs on him before rolling him back up. He looked at Ashley as she handed him the daggers. "I thought that you couldn't use your powers when there was silver on you."

"Wearing gloves and holding them by the metal hilt doesn't qualify," Ashley said, frowning down at the werewolf. "Otherwise how'd we be able to fight these fleabags or hunt down one of our rogue members of our society if we couldn't wield silver ourselves?"

"Good point," James conceded. He stood up and winced, holding his ribs where the doorknob connected with them. He lifted up his shirt to see that they were already bruised on his left side. He caught Ashley's sardonic look. "Okay you were right; hiding behind the door was a bad idea."

"Thank you for saying so," Ashley gave him a wry grin. "You're lucky they didn't turn you to kibble right then and there."

"They were too fixated on finding you to do that," he looked over at the dead werewolf at the door. "So who the fuck do I call on this; the police or animal control?"

Ashley went for the phone in the living room. "The Sherriff," she said, picking it up and dialing.

James frowned. "This is city jurisdiction."

"Not that kind of Sherriff, my dear."

*

"Ashley, darling," Zoe exclaimed as she swept into the house as if she owned it. She easily danced around the medics and the humans as she went straight for her friend. Zoe tossed her light brown hair back just before she gave Ashley air kisses.

"Hello Zoe, I'm glad that you could come on such short notice," Ashley said.

James looked up from where he sat at the foot of the stairs and gave Ashley a questioning look. This is the Vampire's Sherriff? He asked her in his mind. Ashley gave him a sheepish grin and a shrug. James rolled his eyes and then turned his attention to another Vampire that had followed Zoe in. This one was a medic who merely clucked his tongue in dismay as he reached into his bag to pull out bandages that were soaked in some kind of fluid.

Zoe took in the destruction in the hallway and made a slight tsk sound in disdain. "So this is the hovel that you've been staying at for the past month?"

"Hey!" James protested as he tried to get to his feet only to be shoved back down onto his ass by the medic. "This 'hovel' is my home, thank you very much," he said, glaring at the newcomer.

Zoe turned to look at him. "Mmmm...and this must be your latest cuisine," she inhaled deeply, getting James' scent. "Oh now I know why you've been keeping him to yourself." Zoe glanced back at Ashley and smiled. "Surely you wouldn't begrudge a friend a taste, would you?"

Before Ashley could say anything, Zoe shooed the medic away, pulled James to his feet, and pressed her slender body to his. She got up on her tip toes to nuzzle his neck and give it a quick lick. "Mmmm, do stay still dearie and I promise that you'll enjoy it," she said.

James shuddered as he felt the erotic chill run up his spine when her tongue made contact with his skin. The pain in his side seemed to vanish almost instantly. He closed his eyes, lolled his head back, and let out a groan as he felt his cock stiffen in his jeans. "Uhhhh, Zoe," he breathed out in a husky voice, "just one thing though,"

"Yes darling, what is it?"

His eyes snapped into focus and his gaze stopped Zoe cold as she felt a slight pinprick of pain in her gut. She stepped back and looked down to see James holding a sliver dagger poised right in front of her stomach, whipped out from where he'd had it tucked in his belt. Zoe looked back up at him in surprise as he smiled cruelly at her. "The snack bar is closed. You take a bite out of me and I'll make sure that you're ash before you can even contemplate regretting it."

Zoe stepped back, her face contorted in fury. "You dare to attack me while Sanctuary is in place?"

"From what I understand from what Ashley told me, Sanctuary can only be given by your Prince and only applies to locales that he designates." James spread his arms to indicate their surroundings. "This, as I had mentioned, is my home and the only two people who have guaranteed protection is Ashley and Lieutenant Gurley."

"Besides," Ashley said, stepping up to lock arms with James, "he's mine."

Zoe looked shocked but then recovered quickly as she threw her head back and laughed. "I've never seen you so possessive of a mortal before. But then again, I can see why you are. He is an exquisite catch." Zoe shrugged. "Pity, maybe I'll have him later after you've had your fun with him. No matter, I'm here on orders of the Prince."

"The Prince," that had Ashley's attention, "what is it?"

"Usually it's a guy noble birth who's the son of a king," James quipped, "but I don't think that's important right now. Ashley elbowed him in his wounded ribs, sending him down to the floor in a fit of agony in order to shut him up. The Vampire medic sighed and went back to work.

Unimpressed, Zoe rolled her eyes. "You and your boy toy are to appear in court tomorrow night just after sundown. Be sure that you follow the medic's instructions in healing him. The Prince wants to meet the mortal who has taken down both a Vamp and a Were and we would like him in top condition."

Ashley scowled but nodded. "We'll be there."

*

"Yeowch! Watch the ribs, babe!" James howled as Ashley helped him into the downstairs bedroom.

"Oh quit being such a big baby," Ashley said as she tossed him onto the bed. "Just lie on your back and let me do my work." If she'd had enough time she would've taken him upstairs to his normal bedroom but she was pressing it as it was.

"I can't believe you fucking elbowed me right where my ribs are cracked."

"You're lucky that's all that happened to you since I've seen her kill people for less than your little joke." Ashley retorted. She crawled up onto the bed and straddled his hips. "Now, let me take care of you real quick before the sun rises so that you can heal properly," she said as she stripped her black velvet gloves off. Using her left thumbnail, Ashley poked a small hole into her right wrist just enough to allow a small amount of blood to bubble out. She held it to James' mouth. "Drink," she said. "Come on; medic's orders, remember?"

James gave her a dubious look but did as he was told, pressing his lips to her wrist to suck. He'd thought that the medic was joking earlier when he'd said that Ashley would have to finish the healing process. Much to his surprise the blood tasted sweet to him and had the consistency that was like a mixture of nectar and honey. It was just as intoxicating as her kisses and bites were and he found himself wanting more. He grabbed her wrist with both hands, clamping down with his mouth, and sucked hard.

"Ah," Ashley pulled back after he got a couple of good gulps down, "not too much, my dear, we don't want you addicted." She licked her wrist to seal the wound and then leaned down to kiss his lips. "You only get just enough to help you heal," she whispered in between kisses.

James let out a frustrated groan. "If you say so," he said, his voice husky once again as he inhaled her scent.

Ashley smiled at him before kissing her way down his bare chest. When she got to the bandages she tore them open she saw that he was already healing. The medics did a good job with the medical liquid that they soaked the bandages in. It helped supernaturals and mortals alike heal in record time. Ashley bared her fangs and plunged them into his left side where the damage was the worst. There she sucked on his blood just a bit before plunging her tongue into each one to make sure that her saliva got under his skin. She figured that his wounds would be healed by the next moonrise.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,117 Followers