Supernatural Earth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers

James did a quick retreat, shuffling the rapier back over to his right hand and parrying down and out. Once the blades made contact, James whipped the sword up and around in a clockwise rotation. At the same time he grabbed Dmitri's sword hand at the wrist. By the time his sword came back around he had Dmitri's blade trapped between his body and his right elbow. Dmitri capitalized on the position, shoving his blade forward. James hissed in pain as he felt the sword slice across his side. He held his grip firm as he completed the circular motion with his own sword.

He was then falling backwards. Dmitri reeled back in agony as James' rapier severed his right hand. His hand and sword were now in James' grasp on the floor. Despite the pain, James had a savage smile on his face. "That's three, motherfucker," he gasped in agony from his wound, "AND I got your sword."

While the gathered crowd of vampires couldn't help but stare and acknowledge the fact that James had won, Conrad was rising up from his throne clapping slowly while smiling broadly like he was Emperor Palpatine giddy at watching Luke Skywalker kick his father's ass. "Good, very good," he said, giving a slight bow to James. "You learn the rules quickly and overcome obstacles placed in front of you." Snapping his fingers, he motioned for whatever vampire medic that was in the room to attend to James. Ashley, Zoe, and two others rushed forward to start first aid while Conrad circled around them, still talking. "I have need of people like you, James, if you are willing to help that is. You've certainly have caught the ladies' eyes and have earned, at least, a grudging respect from the men."

Conrad paused as he bent down to pick up Dimitri's rapier with his right hand still curled around the grip. He held it up to eye level inspecting it as if it were nothing more than an insect. Dimitri cautiously walked up behind him and cleared his throat. "Uhm excuse me, my Prince, but may I have my sword and my hand back?" He was certainly a lot more subdued now that he'd been shown up by a human in front of everybody.

"No," Conrad said without looking at the young vampire. "This now belongs to me as the sword belongs to our human friend. Oh don't give me that look. It'll grow back and the pain will be a penance and a reminder as to not to underestimate humans." He looked down at the girls and his medic that were administering first aid to James. "Get him to a private room then bring him to me when he's able to stand again."

*

"Please?" Zoe pleaded with Ashley for the fifth time since they left the court. "Just once?"

"No," Ashley said as they placed James onto the plush bed. The medic let them take James from the court once the bleeding was controlled and his wounds temporally sealed by the vampire bandages. "Help me get his shirt off."

"You're no fun," Zoe pouted, "I remember when you used to share your food with me."

"That was back when I wasn't dating them," Ashley retorted. "Be thankful that I'm letting you help me seal his wound and get a taste of his blood," she said as she climbed up onto the bed to straddle James across his thighs. Her nimble hands worked on his belt and the fly of his jeans to free his cock.

"But that is SO teasing a girl, you know that."

"I hate to interrupt here," James said, hissing in pain while Zoe tore his shirt off of his chest. "But could you two argue about feeding and fucking rights later before I bleed out?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Ashley said as she punctured her wrist with her nail. "I hope that this doesn't become a trend with you," she held her wrist up to his lips and he sucked on it greedily. There was a sharp intake of breath from her as she felt the pleasure from his drinking her essence. She pulled back after a moment, licking the wound to close it.

Zoe rolled her eyes and did the same. She let out a soft moan when James drank from her wrist. Reluctantly, she pulled her wrist away from him although she wondered what he'd be like if he were to become addicted to vampire blood. When James laid his head back down and closed his eyes, she knelt by the side of the bed. There, she stripped away the bandages just enough to expose the rapier slice that went neatly between his right 6th and 7th ribs. It wasn't a bad cut as far as vampires were concerned but it could be potentially deadly to a human. Zoe stuck her tongue out to begin running it up and down the length of the cut to start sealing it.

James shuddered with pleasure as he felt Zoe's tongue working on his side. Soon Ashley was bent over helping Zoe out by adding the healing enzymes of her saliva to her friend's. Every so often their heads touched and they paused just long enough to give each other a quick, loving kiss before continuing their work on James' wound.

When they were finally finished James was in a state of euphoria and his cock was standing tall and proud. Ashley rose up a bit, shuffled forward, pulled her panties aside, and lowered herself onto his hardness. Both of them sighed with pleasure. Zoe moved in to kiss James on the mouth but Ashley's hand shot out to grab her by the hair. Ashley yanked Zoe upright and kissed her hard while she started to grind against James.

Zoe hissed at her with fangs bared and her eyes glowing red. "I could pull rank, you know."

Ashley matched her by baring her own fangs and making her own eyes glow in response to the challenge. "Do that and you'll find out just how fast I can get my old position back, dearie," she said breathlessly while she fucked her boyfriend right in front of Zoe. "Hands and lips on me at all times unless I say otherwise."

Zoe let out a whine of despair but relented. "Fine," she said curtly as Ashley released her hair. Dropping her hands, Zoe grabbed the frills of Ashley's black babydoll and quickly jerked it upward. Ashley raised her arms just long enough for Zoe to strip the lingerie off of her. Zoe brought her arms just inside of her toga just enough to get out of the shoulder straps to allow it to fall down to her waist so that she was just as topless as Ashley was.

Ashley grabbed Zoe by the back of the neck to pull her close to kiss her. Underneath of her, James was groaning with pleasure while he watched the two of them go at it. Vampires are weird... he thought as he wondered why Ashley was being so possessive with him. But then again, as hot as Zoe was, and as turned on as he was while watching them make out while Ashley rode him, he realized that he really didn't want anyone else.

Not that he'd turn down a threesome with two girls, mind you.

James felt his cock become engorged within Ashley's tight pussy. The passion that was denied him earlier was now coming back to the forefront and he slid his hands up her thighs to rest on her hips as she was bouncing on his cock. Zoe's hands were sliding up and down Ashley's body, periodically feeling her pert tits and round bottom.

Feeling his passion, Ashley nudged Zoe away just long enough to sink her fangs into James' neck. James let out a strangled gurgle as he blew his load deep into Ashley's womb. Ashley clamped her pussy down around his cock and squeezed him hard as she felt him cum within her. She fed off of him just enough to regain some sustenance from healing him and so that he could thoroughly enjoy his orgasm. His cock throbbing inside of her felt good but tonight it just wasn't enough to get her off.

She'd take that out on Zoe later but for now she just wanted her boyfriend to enjoy the attention that he was getting.

*

Sometime later, two vampires met in the shadows of Conrad's massive library. "I told you that getting Dimitri riled up would backfire," the man said. "We should've had the human tossed out on his ass the moment he showed up."

"Be quiet, you idiot," the woman hissed, keeping her voice low. "This is just the opening moves of the game. The human will be food instead of a favored pet and those who brought him into our world will be severely punished. All we have to do is bide our time and wait. In the meantime we can have fun pushing Ashley's buttons."

*

Hours later, James was dressed in a new black silk shirt that Conrad had graciously supplied him as his own polo shirt was now torn to pieces. James thought that he looked like a cross between the Dread Pirate Roberts and some regular street punk. "Thanks for the clothes," he said to the Prince when he arrived in the study, "Now if only I had the proper pants and gloves to go with it."

Conrad chuckled as he waved it off, "Think nothing of it, Mister Parker. When you've lived as long as I have you tend to have enough clothes to supply an army." He motioned for James to sit in one of the chairs across from him at the desk. "I trust that you're sufficiently healed? The girls took care of you?"

"Most definitely," James nodded as he sat down. "For some odd reason now Ashley's off taking some kind of restitution out on Zoe," he said, jerking his thumb back over his shoulder toward the door. "Don't ask me why. I was kind of out of it for most of it."

Conrad grimaced. "That could be any number of things and she could be doing that in any number of ways. No matter, we need to get down to business, you and I; I would like do offer you a job."

"I'm already employed," James said.

"Yes, but this pays better and the benefits are far better than what any mere mortal corporation can give you," Conrad said, giving James an even stare. "Unlike ninety percent of my human guards, you've actually demonstrated that you can hold your own against both werewolves and vampires without even picking up a firearm. I am in need of a new Hunter. The position has been vacant for quite some time and it's about time that I filled it."

James arched an eyebrow at that. "What's involved?"

Conrad smiled. "While we are not in a formal war with any of the other supernatural elements out there, occasionally there are those that need to be taken care of. That is what a Hunter does."

"Hit Man for hire?"

"More like 'extended range weapon'."

James mulled it over. "Why not use a vampire for the job?"

Conrad snorted. "Far too many of them have become complacent, like young Dimitri has. By all rights he should've ran you through but what's done is done. Besides, I need someone who can go out during the day time hours." He could see that James was on the fence on this so Conrad decided to sweeten the deal. "Your first assignment would be to go after those who invaded your house. I have reason to believe that they are the same group of werewolves who murdered my last Hunter. You'd have free reign to do whatever it is you have to do to avenge us and yourself."

James gave him a skeptical look. "Why would I need to avenge myself? All they did was break into my house. I killed one and captured the other if you remember." The captured werewolf in question, he'd been told by Zoe, was cooling his heels in some holding facility until he could be properly interrogated.

"Indeed," Conrad smiled as he grabbed a manila folder and handed it to him. "But the thing is that you knew my last Hunter, James. Their family was targeted and nearly wiped out killed because they got too close to killing an Alpha Werewolf in the course of their duties. Only their son survived."

Opening the file, James' blood ran cold as he saw the image of his father there in the photograph on the top page. He looked back up at Conrad in alarm, "Are you trying to tell me that my dad was your Hunter?"

Conrad snickered. "Oh dear Lord, no boy; that would be entirely too cliché," he said, "No, your father was merely our contact with the local authorities, a position that was assumed by your friend; a Mister William Gurley who is a Lieutenant now, I believe." He flicked his finger over, indicating that James should flip the page, "Read on." When James rocked back in his chair, Conrad smiled again. "My Hunter was not your father, but your mother.

***

Chapter 5:

*

A/N: Originally published 01/16/14 under my former screen name

*

Make his fight on the hill in the early day, constant chill deep inside.
Shouting gun, on they run, through the endless grey.
On they fight, for the right, yes but who's to say?
For a hill men would kill, why, they do not know.
Stiffened wounds test their pride.

Men of five, still alive, through the raging glow
gone insane from this pain that they surely know
for whom the bell tolls.
Time marches on...

-Metallica, "For Whom The Bell Tolls" (1985)

*

"In accordance to the Erdeuleu Accords; each participating body of the supernatural community is allotted a single Hunter per region for the purposes of enforcement of laws within their domain, the sanctioned attacking of a member of an opposing participating body, or simply to keep rogue elements in check. Of course, politics being what they are, the exact wording of 'rogue elements' has become somewhat blurred over time..." the woman's voice dictated out of the digital recorder on James' desk.

"Are you still going through your mother's notes?" another woman's voice at the door to the study asked. James looked up from the notebook he'd been writing in to see Ashley standing there, framed in the doorway, looking gorgeous as ever in her black lace teddy, gloves, and leather thigh-high fuck me boots. Inside of his boxers he felt himself rise to the occasion. "How long have you been up for?" she asked as she walked in to sit perched on the corner of his desk.

James checked his watch. "Just an hour," he said. "I got up early and decided to let you sleep in," he added with a smirk as he slid a hand across her belly.

Ashely rolled her eyes and let out a huff of air, "Right, because I so have the ability to wake up while the sun is up," she smacked him playfully before reaching over to turn the recorder off. "You've been obsessing over these notes for a month now, how about actually taking a break and doing something for once?"

"Conrad expects results and he expects them fast, you know that," James said as he scooted his chair over to be closer to her. "But I think that I could be persuaded to take a night off..." he trailed his hand down her thigh to her knee where it disappeared into the boot.

"Ooohhh... Stop it, you know I wasn't talking about that," she purred as she felt a chill run up her spine from his touch. "I was thinking more about going out and hunting rogue werewolves."

"I'm thinking more about vampires myself right now since I happen to have a hot redheaded one sitting on my desk," he murmured as he started kissing her thigh, working his way up to her hip.

Ashley giggled. "Anyone I know?"

Shrugging, James parted her knees to give himself access to her lace covered pussy which he slid his hand over to grope. "Eh, just some chick I picked up at a party one time." While his palm massaged her through the lace, his mouth found her inner thigh.

"Mmmm..." Ashley hummed as she arched back, closing her eyes and lifting her legs to place over his shoulders. "I'm insanely jealous," she breathed huskily. Giving up any hope of hunting for the time being, she lay back flat on the top of his desk to allow him full access between her legs. Ashley let out a long, slow moan, writhing on the desk, while James sucked on her sensitive skin while he fondled her. "Give you some fangs and you'll have that down..." she gasped.

"Immortality can wait for now, my love," he said as he moved his mouth again. Hooking one finger underneath of the crotch of the teddy, James pulled the lace aside and kissed his way to her waiting slit. His lips were now on her bare mound with his tongue darting out to caress her most sensitive area. Her hands gripped whatever edge of the desk she could find as his tongue found her swollen clit.

Then his finger was inside of her tight sheath. James inserted his index finger as far in as he could get it before crooking it slightly and dragging it back out along the front wall of her pussy. Ashley cried out as the tip of his finger grazed her g-spot just right while his tongue swirled around her clit. James pumped his finger in and out of her while attacking her clit with vigor. Ashley's breathing became hitched, her chest heaving as she clawed at the sides of the desk. Her heels dug into James back.

Finally the orgasm washed over her and she let out a deep, guttural wail as her body convulsed from the climax. If there was at least only one reason she loved this human it was definitely for the sex. He was the only one to date who could give her what she wanted. Her head lolled to the side and she looked down at her lover with a sated smile. "Good Lord, James, you get better at that every time," she purred.

"And I'm just getting started," he said, standing up. Before he could reach for his belt buckle, the phone on the desk rang, causing them both to jump. Snarling, James hit the button on it for the speaker. "WHAT?" he was getting tired of people calling and interrupting at inopportune moments.

"It's me, son," Lieutenant William "Bill" Gurley of the Metro PD said on the other end. Bill Gurley was the liaison between the local law enforcement and the vampires. "That tracking device you've been having us follow has finally stopped. It's up in the mountains by that seasonal camp."

"Now the fucker decides to get back to his pack?" James asked, referring to the Omega Werewolf that broke into his house back before Christmas. After James had accepted the position as the Vampires' Hunter, he interrogated the kid at length before having a sub-dermal transmitter injected into his shoulder before being released. James' hunch that he'd eventually return to his home was now paying off. "What the hell has he been doing this whole time?"

"Dunno man. You can ask him when we get there. I'm on my way to your place now to pick you and Ashley up. I'll be there in twenty," Gurley said before hanging up.

Ashley sat up with a bounce as it looked like they'd be going hunting after all. "Twenty minutes, hm?" she asked, smiling down at him. She reached behind her neck to undo the button on her teddy to loosen the collar. "I think I can fill the time for you," she batted her eyelashes at him as she slowly peeled the top down so that he got an unhindered view of her perfect breasts.

"We got to get ready for when Gurley gets here," James said, giving her a wry smile as he shifted in his seat. "Besides, you know I like to take my time."

"Pfft," Ashley waved a dismissive hand in the air as she slid from the desk to his lap. With blurred speed, she had his pants undone and his throbbing cock standing out to rest against her lace covered pussy. "You totally underestimate the benefits of having a quickie, my dear," she nibbled on his ear while she rose up slightly to position his cock. Both of her hands were between her legs to move the crotch of the teddy aside and to guide him into her.

James let out a grunt as she slammed down onto his hard shaft. His cock penetrated her easily as she was still nice and wet from her orgasm. He dug his hands into her hips as she started to ride him hard and fast in the chair. "Just enjoy," she breathed, fluttering her pussy every time she slid back down to grip him even tighter. Ashley slid her hands around him and held him close, giving him butterfly kisses all up and down the side of his neck.

The effect was immediate as James succumbed to Ashley's all out treatment. Almost without warning he blew his load deep into her, his cock pulsating in time with her contracting her pussy around him. "God damn..." he groaned into the nape of her neck, inhaling her scent. They held each other close until finally his cock stopped twitching and spurting its fluid.

"See, nice and quick," Ashley smiled, giving him a quick peck on the nose. "Now we can get ready for your friend's arrival."

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers
1...45678...14