Vampiric Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slappy101
Slappy101
115 Followers

They arrived at a mansion surrounded by perilous mountains nearly thirty minutes later, and the door was opened for them by a shorter man, whom Lokan identified as a vampire because he could hear no heart beat coming from the man's chest. The shorter man had short cropped dark brown hair, and though he was a bit thicker, rather than lean, he was also quite strikingly handsome to Lokan.

Still riding in the tall vampire's strong arms, Lokan spotted a woman coming into the main hall with a curious, yet wicked, look upon her face. Her olive skin appeared flawless and her features all seemed extraordinary. Lokan could actually feel himself begin to lust after the woman.

Striding confidently, the tall man made his way through several rooms before halting in a luxurious, yet very impersonal, bedroom. The bed was covered in red and purple silk covers and had like-colored goose-feather pillows resting at the head. Silk drapes fell around the bed and were also hanging along the walls. The silk sort of gave Lokan a cheesy feeling, but it was actually quite comfortable and homey as well.

The man placed Lokan gently on the bed and then stepped back, appearing to look him over. Lokan looked back as well, examining his abductor in full, finally. His deep blue eyes ran over the man's entirety, and he noticed that the fellow now had gorgeous light green eyes which seemed very calming to him. His jaw was strong and there was a dimple in his chin. He had a strong, perfect nose, as if his entire face had been chiseled to perfection.

"Welcome to my home," the tall man said, and Lokan could now pick up a slight accent in his voice, hinting that he was probably from the North Eastern lands of Caval. He offered Lokan a polite smile, though it seemed a bit cold. "You will be living here now, I hope that you like it. Dernal will see to it that you are comfortable," he gestured behind his left shoulder where the shorter man had just entered. "I'll be taking my leave for the time being." He turned to leave and then looked back, almost like an afterthought, "I am Xhaine Vortu, by the way. I'll learn more about you soon enough." And with that he was gone.

The shorter fellow moved forward as Lokan shifted his weight on the bed, still feeling weak from the earlier ordeal. His mind was still a bit numb, not totally comprehending all of the events unfolding; perhaps passing them off as just a dream. He looked up at the stout and muscular vampire now, and with half-lidded eyes he admired his manly appearance. Strong brown eyes, short kept coarse brown hair, and a five o' clock shadow on his cheeks.

The fellow spoke then with a small accent as well, but it sounded more like a Catharcian accent, meaning he probably came from the large trade capital of Catharcia in the south of the continent. "You need anything there? Any questions you'd like to ask?" As he stood there looking upon Lokan with slight interest the woman from early made her way into the room behind him, slinking casually and glancing at Lokan inquisitively. Soon her fingers were snaking their way through Dernal's brown hair seductively as he awaited Lokan's answer.

Lokan's first question was slightly stupid, but it was to be expected, "You... you're vampires aren't you?" He shifted again, and noticed that his asshole didn't hurt at all anymore.

Dernal nodded with a slight grin, reaching back to cup one of the raven-haired woman's ass cheeks unceremoniously. "Yep, we're definitely vampires. You are too now. I mean, i guess you kind of guessed that much right?" He leaned forward and patted Lokan on the chest, "No heart beat anymore right?"

Lokan nodded, moving his hand to his own chest as if to check for himself, though he already knew that his heart no longer pumped blood. Then the voluptuous woman chuckle merrily and moved forward, "The new ones are always so darling to watch, aren't they Dern, dear? With that pathetic, dazed and confused look on their face." She took a seat on the edge of the bed and leaned in a bit to get a closer look. "This one is rather handsome though. Quite beautiful, isn't he Dernal? What's his name?"

Dernal shrugged heavily, "Haven't asked him yet. Well," he said, moving a bit closer, "what's your name boy?"

Lokan was slightly surprised at the smoldering eyes of this beautiful woman leaning toward him. She seems quite intently mesmerized by him, but Lokan had never thought he was all that special. He knew that he wasn't ugly, but he wasn't the most attractive guy in his village by any means. "I'm Lokan," he said dumbly, still examining the woman's beautiful, flawless features intently. She wasn't all that tall, but certainly not short. Her eyes were a smoldering emerald, and very almond and angled, almost seeming to pierce his soul as she examined him. Long lashes and full pouty lips gave her a sexy, lusty look, and her dark voluminous hair fell in loose curls about her shoulders and back.

Her curves were nothing to scoff at either. Two well rounded breasts looked as if they were ready to burst out of her tight fitting leather top, allowing more than an eyeful of cleavage to spill out of her V-neck. They were a D cup easily, much more than a handful, and by the looks of it, she had thick nipples because they were easily poking their way through the leather. Her tummy was tight and trim, with just a little meat on it. Her hips then swelled out rather wide, as if they were made for children. Lokan, however, suspected that her hips were simply made to support the plump, well-rounded ass that stretched her leather pants enticingly.

As she began to crawl toward him, she gave him a wicked, fanged smile, "Well, Lokan, I'm Ralia, and this is Dernal. We were sired by our master, Lord Xhaine." She curled up onto the bed a bit, just around Lokan's groin. Her hands immediately began stroking at his crotch, but her eyes stayed locked onto his deep blue ones. "Do you know what siring is Lokan?"

He shook his head numbly. He still felt quite weak all over his body, but as Ralia stroked at his crotch, he could feel the inhabitants of his pants stirring. Meanwhile, he felt as if his canines, which had become quite a bit longer, were itching, and he licked at them tentatively.

Dernal was sitting on the edge of the bed now, his body leaning in a bit as he kneaded wantonly at the swollen rear pointed at him. "Well, siring is when you turn someone into a vampire, just as Xhaine did to you," he explained calmly as his fingers explored the leather crack of Ralia's ass, paying a good amount of attention to the outline of two swollen lips tucked between her luscious thighs. "After being sired, you are given a rank by your master, which is usually a place in his family, but can also be a slave, or something like that. I am Xhaine's brother, while Ralia is his lifemate."

Ralia was cooing sluttily as she wiggled her rear back at Dernal's attention, whilst her own attention seemed to be focused on getting Lokan's cock out of it's prison. Pealing his cloth pants down his thighs, she mentioned, "We'll be needing to get him some new clothes. No son of mine will wear peasant clothing." Lokan's cock twitched into semi-hardness as it was freed and soon his pants were on the floor somewhere as the vampiress drew her long fingernails up the inside of his legs.

Meanwhile, behind Ralia, Dernal was eagerly sliding her tight leather pants down her thighs, and Lokan noticed that his eyes had turned a familiar blood red. Once Ralia's ample ass was out in the open, completely flawless and apparently rather firm as well as jiggly, Dernal was unfastening his belt and his fly to allow a monster, ten inch cock to bounce free, pointing rigidly at the plump bottom like a divining rod. It wasn't long before he had it buried into one of the holes back there, though Lokan couldn't see exactly which it was.

Lokan's own cock had become rock hard as the scene unfolded before him, and he couldn't help thinking how horny he felt, despite having cum twice already in that same night. Apparently vampires were a horny bunch, which didn't bother Lokan one bit. Suddenly he felt the hot, wet suction of Ralia's full, dick sucking lips wrapped around his shaft and she began bobbing her head up and down on his eight inches of meat expertly.

Dernal was now pumping his meat in and out of her backside with ferocious speed, which was causing the slutty woman to moan and groan on the pulsing dick in her throat. Her sensual rumbles were quickly causing Lokan to lose control and he was moaning like a bitch in heat himself, grinding his hips up into Ralia's beautiful face as she slobbered all over his prick. He knew it wouldn't be long before he came once more.

Lokan wasn't the first to orgasm though, oddly enough, it was Dernal. His cries of pleasure were more than enough to give him away, and he began riding that fat ass of Ralia's harder and faster as his climax approached. This of course just encouraged Ralia's mouth to work harder, and Lokan assumed that she really wanted to be filled in both sides simultaneously, because as she dep throated his cock with a rumbling groan, she also grasped his balls loosely in one slender hand and began to massage them gently. This was more than enough.

Dernal roared in climactic victory, and his load seared forcefully from the tip of his dick and deep into Ralia's ass, just as Lokan's sweet, salty semen erupted into her throat, caking her esophagus with hot, creamy splooge. He erupted five times, each load as strong as the one before it, and as she slid her hot mouth off of his prick she smiled at him appreciatively, "Thank you, baby," she said and then slipped her hips away from Dernal's groin in order to pull her pants up.

Ralia wasted no time refastening her zipper and button and then wiggling her plump ass sensually out of the room, with Lokan and Dernal just staring in admiration, both of their sticky cock softening in the brisk air. Once she was gone, Lokan looked to Dernal, "Did she come?" He asked, not really worried, just curious.

Dernal grinned widely at that. "It takes a lot to make that bitch cum. She's a kinky one. Loves the rough stuff, the nastier the better. You'll get to know her well I'm sure. That was just her welcome home to you. You'll be sired in as her son soon enough, and that's when the real fun starts."

Lokan thought about that for a bit and grinned, "That does sound fun," he admitted. Then his eyes drifted slowly to Dernal's groin. The bulky man's cock was soft again, but still quite fat, and about four inches long, the veins still bulging and fresh cum oozing out of the tip. Ever since he'd met Lord Xhaine Lokan had felt a divinity towards cocks, though he'd never really fantasized about them before then. In a bolder voice than previously he asked, "Why do I want to suck your dick so badly?" The question was slightly blunt, but he hoped Dernal understood it.

The short-haired man wobbled forward on his knees a bit, moving his dick within range of Lokan's lips, "When one becomes a vampire, they lose their soul. Or at least most of it. Without a soul, you don't really have any morals." He took his dick into one strong hand and stroked it firmly, milking the white juice out of it right in front of Lokan's burning, blood red eyes. "All humans are innately bisexual," he explained, "however, social restrictions implant ideas of immorality in our minds from a young age, telling us what is right and wrong. Your brain then has a less likely chance of lusting over something that is so wrong. In most cases anyway." Lokan's lips had now wrapped around the hardening prick and were milking it for all it was worth. "Once your morals are gone though, that barrier is gone, and you become a free man. It's all pleasure, dear Lokan. No matter the gender you're having sex with, it's all pleasure."

As Dernal's cock came alive in his mouth, Lokan began leaning forward into it, taking more of the thickening meat into his hungry mouth with every bob of his head. His tongue tested and teased the swollen, spongy head of Dernal's hard cock, tracing around it lightly and then flicking across the piss slit like he liked done to his own cock. He focused a good amount of attention on just that fat purple head at first, twirling his slick tongue around it, pushing against the sensitive underside with a bit of force before bobbing his face down about five inches of thick, delicious man meat.

Lokan continued to bob and twirl his tongue, mostly lapping hornily at the underside of that beautiful dick. He was still quite an amateur, but was taking a liking to sucking cock rather quickly, and soon Dernal's strong hand was running through his curly silver hair and pressing his face forward. Lokan had no idea how to deep throat, and was hardly sure that he could, but he was more than willing to give it a shot, so he relaxed his neck and allowed the stronger man to push him down on that thick shaft. Lokan soon found that he had no gag reflex and no real need to breath at all. Deep throating came pretty easily, and as he straightened his throat just a bit to allow that spongy head access to his esophagus, he felt his nose rubbing into coarse brown pubic hairs.

The musty smell that invaded his nostrils only made Lokan hornier, and then he heard Dernal growl, "Groan on it Lokan. Talk to me while you deep throat my fat cock." That made sense; deep throating felt good, but it felt even better if the throat was vibrating all around the throbbing cock lodged within it. Lokan began to moan and groan in earnest, as well as he could anyway, and he began speaking dirty words into that tasty meat, though none were at all audible due to the circumstances.

Lokan's own cock was again hard between his legs, sticking up out of his silver bush like a thick, veiny flag pole, and he moved one strong hand to his shaft to begin pulling at it, pumping the fleshy organ up and down firmly. He began to bob again as he stroked his shaft, sliding halfway off of the cock in his mouth before shoving his nose back into the curly cushion, groaning all the while.

Dernal was groaning as well, and even panting a bit, and it felt to Lokan that the burly man wouldn't last much longer. In a mimic of what Ralia had done to get him off, Lokan moved one hand to cup Dernal's heavy nuts, taking the full, hairy sack into his palm and massaging it gently. The golf ball sized testicles seemed to pulse in his hand for a few moments, and then Dernal groaned heavily and each nut seemed to swell and then compress suddenly as it launched its first hot load of semen deep into Lokan's throat.

The feeling was incredible to the novice cock sucker; that forced explosion from the tip of the red swollen head, which sent warm, sticky cum shooting down his throat. After the first explosion, Lokan withdrew his face a bit and the second load hit the back of his tongue, which he eagerly swallowed. The rest of the loads landed in succession into the cup Lokan had formed with his tongue, and he kept them in his oral cavity even as he sucked and milked at the jerking tip of Dernal's dick.

As his orgasm finally came to a dribbling end, Dernal slowly pulled his shrinking dick from Lokan's lips and the silver-haired boy swished the thick milky seed through his teeth, relishing the tangy, salty sweetness of it before swallowing it slowly, allowing it to slide down his stretched throat. With a satisfied sigh, he grinned, "That was quite good, Dernal."

Dernal grinned as well, "That was my greeting, Lokan. You'll be tasting a lot of me living in this house I believe. We vampires are notoriously sex-crazed, seeking both pain and pleasure constantly. So, when we live together like this there tends to be sex going on at every waking moment." He thought about that for a minute, "When we're not feeding anyhow." He then pulled up his leather slacks and turned to leave. Almost as a side note he called back, "We'll be teaching you how to hunt tomorrow, I suppose. You'd better get some rest, you only fed once tonight and you were just sired, I'm sure you're exhausted." Then he was gone.

Lokan was indeed tired, and not feeling much need for his ratty old clothes, he pulled off what was left and threw them to the side of the bed before curling up under the covers and closing his eyes. He began to drift off immediately, and his final thought was, "Aren't vampires supposed to sleep in coffins?"

***

Some several hours later Lokan awoke that morning to the hungry slurping of Xhaine's soft lips and wet tongue on his cock. His balls were swollen with an impending orgasm as soon as his eyes opened up, and it was then that he realized his dream about the prostitute Lizabeth giving him head was only partially a dream. It didn't take his balls long to clench tightly and force a hot stream of white spunk down Xhaine's throat. The dark-haired man ate it all up eagerly as he continued bobbing up and down on Lokan's stiff prick.

As Lokan's abrupt orgasm subsided he groaned happily and Xhaine pulled his lips off of the softening cock with a lewd slurp and a smile, "Morning, Lokan isn't it?" He moved back a bit and it was then that Lokan realized that the man was completely naked. As he sat back with that same polite smile, his cock stood up rigidly, pointing toward the ceiling. "I hope you were comfortable?"

Lokan nodded appreciatively, his face a bit flushed from his orgasm just moments ago and his cock shriveling down to its mediocre four inches between his strong thighs. "Thank you," he said confidently, though his voice was just a bit soft, "Lord Xhaine, correct?"

He chuckled then, a rich hearty laugh, "Yes, Lord Xhaine Vortu. But, I suppose you could calm me father now." He winked then and stood up to move to an ornately carved dresser int eh far corner of the room. His cock bobbed enticingly as he walked and his buns were rounded and firm with muscles. Lokan's throat felt a bit dry. Soon Xhaine returned with a mirror in his hand, "You look much older now, though," he commented, "but very handsome indeed. As to be expected." He then passed the pearl-bordered hand mirror to Lokan.

The curly-haired young vampire took the mirror into his hands, curious at what Xhaine was talking about, and he held it up. Instinctively he twisted around, thinking someone was in bed behind him somehow. According to legends, vampires had no reflection. But, as he glanced back at the mirror, he recognized those silver, curly locks and penetrating blue eyes. The face looked almost entirely different, however.

His cheeks were slightly higher, and his eyes a bit more angular now, giving him a mysterious, chiseled look. His jaw was a bit stronger, where as it had previously been rather slim, and his chin had become wider as well and had an attractive dimple right in the middle of it. His features just looked stronger, more handsome, and yet, there was an elegant beauty to his face. It was not hard as some men's are, not scraggly and unkempt or pockmarked. It was flawless and his soft, curly silver hair gave him an almost angelic appearance.

After staring at himself in amazement for some time, he glanced down at the rest of his nude body. His physique had become much more toned; he had a washboard stomach without even really flexing, and his biceps bulged with strength. His pecs stood out from his chest in muscular fashion, and his chest had become more expansive, as well as his back. He was still quite lean, but chiseled. Lokan concluded that there was something about becoming a vampire that changed you. He was now virtually perfect in appearance, just like Xhaine and Dernal had been.

As the young dead man admired his physique, he noticed that his cock had grown once more to its full length, however now it was now at least two inches longer, and a good deal thicker as well. His balls had grown larger as well, and they hung between his thighs like slimmed down tennis balls, holding a massive supply of thick seed in them. They tingled as he gazed at them and then Lokan looked up from his hairy sack, "Why am I so horny lately..." and almost as if testing it out, he added, "father?"

Slappy101
Slappy101
115 Followers