Vamps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you know this how?" Caroline asked.

"Because she was the girl in the corner," the bartender said.

Caroline and Ryan looked at each other as the blonde raised her middle finger to the bartender.

"So if we wanted to see a good cross section of your usual clientele?" Ryan asked.

"Don't bother coming tonight or tomorrow night," the bartender said. "Come in Friday. That's when this place sizzles."

Anna knelt beside Brygus's chair, her red hair flowing about her shoulders. Her hand ran up and down his thigh, her fingers sliding under his scrotum to caress the underside of his genitals. Tricia sat beside him, adorned only in her golden blonde tresses, her hand wrapped around his cock. All, including Sabrina, were naked.

"They seek us," he said.

"How will they find us?" Tricia asked.

"They cannot unless we allow it," Anna said.

"We will devour them," Sabrina said.

"No," Brygus said. "They seek us because you were too vigorous in your feeding, too ravenous in your pursuit of satisfaction."

"But the men we fed upon were themselves predators made prey," Sabrina said. "We were just."

"Whether or not you were just will be of no consequence if we are found out," he said. "It must not happen. Your next feeding must be subdued."

"Yes, mylord," Anna said.

"There is a woman helping them look," he said. "I want her. Find her and bring her to me."

"It will be done, mylord," Sabrina said.

Brygus smiled as Sabrina descended upon him, taking his cock into her mouth.

Ryan added sugar to his coffee as Caroline looked off in the distance.

"I'm thinking the 'serial slut fucker' and his comrade may have met their demise at the hands of some pissed off young women," she said.

"Brilliant work, detective Parks," Ryan said. "Now we just have to figure out which ones."

"Yeah," Caroline said, sighing. "Don't be obvious. Look over to your right. The guy in the white shirt with the vest. Look familiar to you?"

"No, not really," Ryan said. "Wait. Isn't he the guy from the apartment building yesterday?"

"That's it," she said, taking a step toward the mystery man.

A bus passed in front of them, and when it had gone by, the man had vanished.

Caroline ate dinner quietly, musing about the stranger who seemed to be shadowing her. She was as curious about the erotic sensations caused by her thoughts as anything. She didn't know him from Adam. Was she so desperate to get laid that the thought of a random interlude with a sexy stranger was making her horny?

She cleaned up from dinner, finished looking through her mail and then swept her apartment, double checking every lock to make sure it worked, checking every window to make sure they were secure as well. Satisfied, she started her bath water. As she watched the bubbles begin to multiply, she skinned off her jeans, unbuttoned her blouse and dumped them, along with her bra into the hamper. Laundry would get done Saturday.

She flipped on the light in her closet. She'd need something to wear to the club tomorrow night. Ryan would try to make a date out of it, she knew it. Caroline pulled two outfits out of the closet and hung them on the back of the door; she'd think about them and decide later.

The bubble were threatening to escape over the side of the tub, so she shut off the water and headed for the kitchen to top off her wine glass wearing only her panties.

One lamp was still lit in her living room. Chris and Karen couldn't see her, could they? Caroline stopped at the kitchen counter and poured the wine. She re-corked the bottle and put it back in the fridge. What the hell. She hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and pushed down, stepping out of the scant cloth when it pooled at her ankles.

Caroline picked up her wine glass and walked over to the window, looking over at her neighbors' apartment. A soft light in the background cast shadows in their bedroom. A light not much brighter lit the living room, where she saw shadows in motion.

Caroline closed her eyes as she sipped her wine and leaned against the edge of the window. Without thinking about it, her fingers traced lazy circles around her nipples and then danced down her belly to her pussy. She smiled and gasped as her finger found her wetness and penetrated her.

Her eyes snapped open, very aware of being watched. Eyes immediately went back to Chris and Karen's apartment. The couple stood transfixed looking at her. Karen's blouse was open, and Chris was standing behind her caressing her breasts.

Mortified, Caroline ducked away from the window, turned off the lamp in her living room and retreated to her bath. Heart racing, she downed the glass of wine with quick gulps and forced herself to take deep, controlled breaths as she sank down into the bathwater.

The warmth of the bubbly water took her over, and Caroline leaned back, relaxing. She lay there soaking, thinking about what had just happened. What was wrong with her? She had never done anything like that before. And yet, she found herself wondering if they would still be there when she got out of the tub. Would they be there, waiting for her to come back, to take her turn at putting on a show?

Caroline pulled on her nipple and felt an electric shock surge through her body straight to her pussy. Her hand darted between her legs; she clenched her thighs together, trapping her hand, feeling the twinge of pleasure surge through her body. Caroline inhaled deeply and relaxed her body, slowly taking hold of the tub and pulling herself from the water.

With a few drops of water still clinging to her body, she dropped the towel to the floor. She caught her reflection in the mirror, shadows flickering in the candlelight. Her nipples stood her body, hard buds of flesh atop her heaving breasts. Caroline picked up the glass rod on her bathroom counter and walked out of the bathroom toward her living room, eager to see if she might still have an audience.

Their living room came into view first; the lights were out. But, then, their bedroom; the lights were on and Chris sat profiled. He was naked, and leaning back in the chair, Caroline could see his cock sprouting up from his lap. Almost as if on cue, Karen appeared. She, too, was naked, doing a mock dance of sorts for her husband, pretending to offer him her breasts.

Play with yourself for me, she must have been saying, for he began stroking his cock.

Karen walked forward, straddling one of his legs, feeding her tit to her husband as Caroline watched. Caroline's hand had placed the rod between her legs, and the bulbous head moved with ease between her wet, swollen pussy lips. Karen looked up at Caroline's window, as though she knew, and looking back down at her husband, she threw her other leg across him and slowly impaled herself on his engorged phallus.

Caroline dipped the rod inside her, gasping as it penetrated her. She leaned against the window ledge, clutching at the woodwork, finally deciding she needed to lay down. She pulled the rod free and staggered to her bed, where she fell flat and immediately began fucking herself again with the crystal dildo. The stranger's face filled her mind again.

Give yourself to me, he said. I must fill you. You must be infused.

Come take me, she thought. Come and fill me with your cock. Come and fuck me.

She was laying back on the bed again, shadows obscuring every other detail of the room. She let go of the crystal and pushed her breasts together, spreading her legs for him.

Tonight, he was not as patient. For her benefit, he was not as patient. It would not do for her to be so consumed; he must take advantage of her arousal now. He stepped out from the shadows, watching her writhe on the bed. He exhaled, blowing his breathe across her body. She arched her back, sighing with pleasure as he stepped closer.

That's it, she thought, come and take me. Come and fuck me.

He pulled the rod from her pussy and laid beside her on the nightstand. One knee on the bed, his cock throbbing, eager to fill her. He crawled onto the bed, between her thighs. His fingers touched her swollen pussy lips. She gasped, her hands flying from her chest to the bed, grabbing handfuls of the sheets. She thrust herself up at him, yearning for him. He caught her, his hands holding her ass, his cock resting between the folds of her puffed sex. Drawing back, he aligned himself with her opening and thrust in. She was ready, and he thrust into her, slow but firm.

"Ahhh..." she was not awake, but could feel it all.

He thrust into her, pressing against her mound. He pulled back, the head of his cock stretching her, making her moan. He thrust in again. He needed to fill her. He needed to pleasure her. He thrust into her and contorted himself, bending down to suckle her breast. Her hands fell upon his head, holding him to her breast.

He pulled free from her grasp and began thrusting in earnest. As he began to move back and forth, her legs wrapped around him, holding him against her, and he found himself moving closer to climax, suddenly filling her pussy with his seed as she arched her back and pressed herself against him.

Consumed by her own orgasm, she went limp. Satisfied his seed was buried inside her, he withdrew himself.

Once more, he thought to himself, and the infusion will be complete.

Caroline lay there, spent, her body splayed across the bed. He pulled the sheet up over her and vanished into the darkness.

The crowd at the club was sparse. It was a weeknight, so the sheer number of people was down from what could be expected on the weekend.

Blue crystal eyes burned, almost glowing.

"They are not here," Sabrina said. "Where do we find them?"

Brygus looked around at the throng of people milling about.

"We will come back tomorrow and try again," Anna said, her eyes growing an inhumanly bright green.

"They will find us," Brygus said. "In the meantime, amuse yourselves."

The three women dispersed as Brygus took a seat at the table in the corner. He fixed his eyes on a woman with light brown hair coming out of the hall by the restrooms. Hair disheveled, still rearranging her dress. A moment later, she realized she was being watched. She flashed an embarrassed smile.

How did he know? And why had she not seen him before? He was so handsome.

Brygus returned the smile as he started walking toward her.

Caroline woke up in the middle of the night and felt the wetness between her legs. Her heart suddenly pounding, she rolled out of bed, pulled her pistol from its holster and grabbed her flashlight.

Quickly and methodically, she swept her apartment, finding the locks still secure and nothing disturbed. Walking back into her bedroom, she leaned out the window, feeling the night air bite at her nipples. She pulled the top of her body back inside only after satisfying her personal curiosity that there was no way anyone could've gotten into her apartment.

She flicked on the light in the bathroom, sat her pistol and flashlight on the counter, and looked down between her legs. Semen, drying and congealing, formed a messy matt of bodily fluid between her legs. Caroline cranked up the shower and stepped in.

An hour later, she sat in a booth at the all night diner, nursing a cup of coffee and waiting for her breakfast order. It was four in the morning, and she never ate breakfast, but today was different; she could feel it.

"Good morning," he said. "You're awake much earlier than usual. May I join you?"

Caroline looked up, recognizing the voice. Her hand dropped off the table, sliding around her waist to her holstered pistol.

"Please don't," he said, showing his hands. "I mean you no harm. But we should talk. You no doubt have a good number of questions, and I owe you some answers."

"Go ahead," she said. "Have a seat. Because I need some answers. Starting with, who are you, and why are you following me around?"

"My name is Hayden," he said. "I'm following you because you have been chosen and must be protected before you can fulfill your role."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12