Vampyre of Lust Pt. 01

Story Info
Beginning of the birth of a Queen.
2.8k words
4.29
79.6k
60

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,801 Followers

My name is Alianna and I am a vampire. But not just any vampire, an Anomaly. There are several vampires in this world with other worldly powers, even among the supernatural, but even I am an Anomaly among Anomalies. I am an vampire who cannot feed on blood, instead I feed on human cum, not only that but I can summon tentacles from my body. These tentacles vary in size but they are all similar in the fact that they all resemble extremely large phalluses. Another aspect in which I differ from my race is that my bite enlarges male genitals and women's breast to extreme sizes, for example a flat chested woman will have perfectly shaped e cups for up to ten hours.

All vampires breathe contains pheromones, though we only used for seducing our victims due to the fact that we don't have to breath. I am getting ahead of myself, let me explain:

In this day and age vampires are rare, but a known species nonetheless. Tens of thousands of humans constantly seek us out for either sex, or for our blood. For the first one, vampires can bring someone of the opposite sex to orgasm in roughly one minute, and the second one because our blood, no matter how small an amount, when mixed in with the blood of a human, will change each and every cell in their body to that of a vampire.

This is my story, this is how I became the empress of the world, of how I became addicted to sex, and how I came to bare the child of an ancient god, Cthulhu.

Chapter 1: What I Was

I was maybe nineteen or twenty when she came to me. My angel of darkness. Her name was Erena, and I loved her in the truest sense of word. She came to me more then a hundred years ago, I was without a husband, and was the only surviving member of my family after our home burned down. At that moment I stood at the edge of a cliff, the rain battering my face and making my white robe see-through, revealing the stiff peaks of my breasts, and tears ran down my face, mingling with the rain, as I prepared myself for the fall. Every time I closed my eyes I could see the faces of my family, my mother and father, my brothers and sisters, and my grandmother.

"I'll be with you all soon!" I cried to the wind as it once again caused my hair to fly out behind me. I took one last breathe before gradually leaning over the edge.

I smiled, knowing, that as soon as I hit the jagged rocks below, I would see my loved ones again, when suddenly, I felt an arm around my waist pulling back. Before I could scream and shout for them to let me go I felt a sharp sting on my neck and the world went black.

I woke later that day in the most comfortable bed I've ever laid on. I sighed contently and rolled onto my side as I opened my eyes; to a face of an angel.

"Good evening." She said and I felt a shiver go through me, her voice seemed to heat up my body, particularly my girl parts, while also sending a chill of terror up my spine.

"G-good evening." I replied and continued to stare at her stunning face, her full, blood red lips drawing my attention as did her eyes; they seemed bottomless, as though I could get lost within them.

"My name is Erena." Erena, I thought, where have I heard that name before?

"I saved you." I felt a cold rage engulf me.

"Why? I was trying to see my family again."

"I know all about how your family have died. I also know that killing oneself will not do anything, at least not for our bloodline." She told me and smiled gently in response to my confused expression.

"Your family weren't, aren't, completely human, from the dawn of time your bloodline has held the curse."

"What curse?"

"The curse of the vampire."

"Vampire?" I confirmed.

"Yes, a being of uncontrollable might, and you're the last remaining human with the curse." She saw my fearful look and continued; "Do not worry the curse remains dormant until the human dies. Then it will resurrect them as creatures of the night, but only if the human is a virgin. That is why I stopped you. If you had died then you wouldn't be able to control yourself and many would eventually die."

"But why? Why does my family carry this curse?"

"The curse was placed on them thousands of years ago, when humans were only just beginning to evolve." She took my face in her hands and caressed my cheek, and I could feel the coolness of her palm cooling down my rising panic.

"What do you intend to do with me?" I asked and I felt her other hand stroke my corresponding cheek. She smiled at me then mouthed the word 'sorry', and then I heard the snapping of bones and everything went black once again.

Chapter 2: What I'm Becoming

I woke with a burning ache deep inside of me. I didn't know what it was, or how to get rid of it. I felt my arms moving, and then I could feel my fingers pressing against my girl parts. I have no idea why but the touch sent a shock of absolute pleasure through my body, and to my bosom. Two of my fingers slid into a hole below where I pee and

I gasped while my hand began to pump in and out of my body, bringing waves of unknown, but amazing, pleasure. Another finger entered me, then another, and then I felt my entire hand enter my hole. My mind focused the sense of stretching and the feeling of wet walls clenching around my hand. My other hand pinched a hard nub above my stretched hole. Immediately, I felt the heat reach its peak and my entire hand was covered in something warm and wet.

"So you are awake? And you're discovering the pleasures of the body." Her voice came from beside me and I nearly shrieked in fright.

"P-pleasures? Of the body?" I asked in exasperated voice, then I gasped at the feeling of her fingers trailing their way down my... naked body? My thoughts were taken, temporarily away from her sensuous fingers and to the fact that my pure body was open for her to see.

I was about to cover myself when I felt something else making its way down my leg, to my ankle, and wrapped itself around it.

"What on earth is that?" I nearly cried.

"Shhh. Don't fight and you'll enjoy it, but go against their will and you may suffer dearly." She said this as she stroked my cheek.

"What are they?"

"Tentacles; snake like appendages, but these are my personal tentacles: They secrete a special fluid that increases sensitivity, particularly, here;" She lightly poked my stiff nipple, causing me to gasp in pleasure, "and here." She stroked her fingers over my girl parts.

"S-stop... It." I moaned.

"You're pussy's so wet." She cooed as three more tentacles wrapped them selves around my wrists and other ankle.

"My w-what?"

"That's what most people now call a vagina, especially one as lovely as yours. No more talking, it is time."

"Time for what?"

"For your transformation, into my apprentice, and my heir." After that I didn't speak, or rather I couldn't, for a tentacle had slipped into my mouth.

I was surprised by the taste; rather then being repulsive it tasted like the food of aristocrats, no it tasted like... heaven? I knew that the thought was blasphemous, but it was all I could think of to describe it. She whispered words of encouragement into my ear, while telling me what to do, and soon after I could feel it squirming its way down my oesophagus. Moans that sound animalistic vibrated through my throat and I could that she loved it because she began to kiss and lick and knead my nipples. I cried out in bliss when she bit down on one and pinched the other, hard. I could feel my wetness running down between my butt crack.

I was coming down from the latest high when I screamed again at the feel of a tentacle poking the nub above my vagina. I then felt the tentacle in my mouth thicken to the point where my jaw dislocated. It was throbbing rapidly and I somehow knew that it was about to join me in this bliss.

"The word for what is about to happen is orgasm, but for future reference it's about to cum." I don't why the words made me cum just as I felt something hot and thick shoot down the tentacle and directly into my stomach.

I'm not how much it shot into me, but I could that it was a lot. Ten seconds passed and I could feel my stomach expanding outwards. Thirty seconds and it began to overflow into my intestines. Forty seconds later and it stopped and withdrew from my body. I gasped and licked around my lips where a few drops had fallen and came again at the taste. I watched through the haze of pleasure as she leaned down and kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth and my tongue explored hers in return. She placed her hand on my swollen belly and pushed down, forcing the enormous amount to violently rise up my oesophagus and into our connected mouths. We moaned in unison as we tasted it and each other, while she swallowed each drop. She pulled back and I saw a string of white connected our bottom lips.

"More?" She asked.

"Yes! Please mistress?" I raised my groin as best I could with the tentacles binding me, and waved around in slow circles. She stroked my cheek and said,

"Not yet, but perhaps somewhere else?" Confused as I by her words I simply pleaded for something that, until an hour ago, I had no idea about, and now I needed it more then air, more then food, more then life itself.

The tentacles flipped over so that my stomach was pressed against the bed, the force causing more cum to escape my body and coat the pillows. I felt her hands on my butt cheeks and gasped in surprised pleasure as she kneaded them roughly, before pulling them apart and stroking along the tight hole there. Pleasure momentarily forgotten I looked back in fear and saw a phallic tentacle positioned just outside it.

"No! Mistress please, things are meant to go out of there, not in!" She didn't pay any attention to my pleas and began to rub the tentacle along my hole, adding its slimy lubrication to my own. Even I dreaded the inevitable penetration I began to feel more arousal seeping out of my pussy.

After a minute of rubbing the tentacle pushed in a couple of inches. It wasn't very thick but it felt like a log was being shoved into me. It stopped after about three inches and waited for me to adjust, I was grateful for it, but the rest was short before the tendril moved fast and hard another eight inches in. Before I could scream another tentacle pushed down into my stomach. I could feel both tentacles making their way there and I came from the sensations. I was lifted into the air and I opened my eyes to see the two tentacles writhing around in my cum filled stomach before the one from my throat made its way further down and the other one rose up. I could feel my intestines being stretched by the three inch thick tendril, while the inch and a half tendril made its way up my already stretched oesophagus. Soon I felt them both exit the opposite ways they'd come in. I was sandwiched between the two, and couldn't move, though powerful spasm of intense pleasure shook me and them every now and then. I then felt the tentacle that was from my butt make its way down and vice versa. Soon enough I was tasting my own anus mixed with cum, it was surprisingly nice, and my anus was filled with another tendril. Then they began to pull out and push back in, and I knew two things at that moment; that I no longer missed my family, and that sex was the greatest thing I've ever done.

Twenty of hard sex later I felt them thicken to twice their size, before unleashing twin loads of cum into my anus and stomach. I looked on as my stomach doubled in size, and then again and again before they pulled, bringing a torrent of their cum as they did so.

"Now it's time." I knew what she meant by it and I felt myself being turned over even as cum still shot out fast and heavy. I cried out in surprise and then in need when I saw what was between her legs. It was a penis! An enormous penis was above her pussy and aimed directly at my pussy. It looked like it was fifteen inches long and four inches thick, but I knew I could take. She rubbed the head along my slit for a minute, causing me to wail like an infant in need of milk, and then she pushed in. It was an easier entry then before, but the pain that flared up when it connected with my virginity was intense, but I knew that no matter how much begged and pleaded she would take it.

She remained against the barrier for a few seconds before ramming forth and through my purity and the barrier that protected my womb. There was no more pain. Only pleasure. I could feel her...

"It's called a cock." She told me. I could hear the bliss in her voice, and I knew that she loved this as match, if not more so, than I. I could feel her cock as it pushed against the walls of my womb.

"Look at your abdomen." She told me and I obeyed. I cried out in awe, for I could see the outline of her cock, through the flesh of my belly. She pulled out until the tip of her cock was just in my womb, and then she pushed forward with the force of a thousand suns. Everytime she moved out she'd leave less and less inside me, but then she'd thrust forward with the full fifteen inches.

Again and again I came, and the more I came the faster she went. It was a full hour later that she thrust forward until our crotches met, and her cock swelled up to twice it's original size. I knew what was to come and I came in anticipation.

"Please cum mistress? Please cum inside the womb of your slave?" I pleaded and she groaned loudly before unleashing gallon after gallon of cum inside me. My abdomen immediately swelled outwards. With each spurt it'd get bigger. Three spurts and I seemed nine months pregnant, another three and I looked to be carrying triplets to term. She pulled out at that point and the last blast painted my body in white.

I laid there for what felt hours, rubbing my pregnant belly and watching my lover as she slept beside me. It was then that I felt the first contraction. I doubled over, not an easy thing to do at that point, and cried out in pain. My lover didn't wake up, but I saw a knowing smile on her perfect face. I looked down upon my stomach and saw writhing tentacles bulging out. I beamed at the thought of my children being born soon, though the bliss ended suddenly when I realised my stomach was flattening, but no babies were coming out.

"They're merging with you." My lover's voice echoed through my head.

"R-really?" I gasped as another contraction came over me, and this time I heard what sounded like paper tearing. I flexed the muscles in my back and felt something different there, something snake-like. Curious, I moved my new appendage so I could look at it: it was purplish and glistened with moisture. Another contraction and I felt my pussy stretch dramatically and, from over the massive mound of my belly I saw the head of a cock growing, sort of like a phallic sunrise. It kept on growing until it seemed twice as long as my forearm and as thick as my calves. Finally the last contraction ended and I fell asleep, all the while dreaming of fucking my lover with my new appendages. Though I didn't realise that passing on her power required her to pass her very life force to me. In short; she died.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,801 Followers