Vampyre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon traveled the night sky illuminating their pale skin as they shared. It ended slowly, almost painfully as being wrenched from such pleasure is not comforting in the least. Michelle and Daniel stood there looking at one another, both knowing the full extent of what they had shared. It added a new dimension to this eternal life they were both damned to, though neither knew exactly how to use it.

It was not clear how much time had passed but sunrise was definitely on its way, perhaps within the hour. Daniel backed away one step, looking into Michelle’s eyes as she let her fingertips trail off his arms as the embrace was broken. Not letting them both fall to her sides, Daniel elegantly seized one of her hands, bringing it to his lips to kiss the backs of her fingers. Before letting go, he turned her palm upwards and pierced the flesh of Michelle’s wrist, coating his lips in blood.

With one cold embrace he kissed her one more time, lingering for as long as he dared lest they ignite the passion again holding them both there to burn in the sun. They both knew it was time, though neither was willing to say. Daniel turned and ran, almost in the blink of an eye he was over the wall, sailing to the concrete below. Soundlessly he landed and began to run off into the night at an incredible speed.

Michelle only stared for a moment before she did roughly the same action, coming down in the alley on the side of the building. As she headed for her dwelling place to seek the sanctuary of her casket, Daniel was on the other side of town searching for a remote spot of land in which he could go down into the earth.

There was not one word uttered between the two of them throughout the meeting, there was not even a mention of names. None the less there was an intimacy shared between them that went beyond that of the flesh. A child was to be born from this intimate act, though neither knew it at that time. That child was to be their desire for one another, it would grow through the years, into an urge so strong that they would never be able to truly resist its affects. If fate allowed, this would not be the last time they laid their undead eyes on one another.

12