Van Helsing's Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trawler
Trawler
5 Followers

She had already taken off her velvet jacket when his large hands came up and reached for the ties of her tight leather corset. Slowly he began to undo them, pulling the thread out through the metal eyelets, until it was completely open. He pulled the corset away from her and let it drop.

Anna’s figure was every bit as curvaceous without the corset, and his hands gently trailed over her hips. She drew a sharp breath as he touched her, but she stood still and let him continue.

He leaned forward and kissed her again, and fire surged between them.

“Are you wearing a brassiere?” he breathed against her lips. She shook her head briefly, and then moaned as his hand came up to cup one breast through the soft material of her blouse.

“I can feel that you’re not,” he murmured, almost to himself. His hand gently squeezed her flesh, and then let her go.

He grasped the hem of her blouse and slowly began to pull it up. His eyes locked with hers as he continued to raise the material; he stopped when it was level with the base of her breasts. He could just see the gentle swell of creamy flesh when he looked down, and he dragged his eyes back to hers.

“Do you want me to continue?” he asked her in a teasing tone of voice.

“Stop now and I’ll kill you,” she groaned, her voice husky with arousal.

He chuckled and continued to pull the blouse up and over her head. It took the hat with it, and he bundled both items up and tossed them into the growing pile of clothes.

He wanted to stop and gaze at those beautiful breasts, but he wanted to see her completely, utterly naked first. He pushed her gently down to sit on the edge of the bed and knelt on his knees in front of her. He raised her left foot onto his right shoulder. Slowly he began to undo the laces of her velvet boot, then eased it off her foot completely and put it down. She had pretty feet, he thought distractedly; small, perfectly formed, and delicate. Just like the rest of her.

He lightly kissed the top of her foot and put it down, repeating the process with her right foot. When he was done he reached forward and undid her belt; he pulled her to her feet as he rose to his and she wriggled out of her trousers, kicking them impatiently aside. She hooked her thumbs in her lacy white panties and slowly, teasingly, began to pull them down. His hot gaze was locked on those panties, waiting for his first glimpse of curly dark hair that would signify her most intimate of treasures.

She stopped when she had revealed the first half-inch of that hair, her panties low on her hips, and grinned broadly.

“Do you want me to continue?” she asked him in a mocking voice, and his eyes flew to her face.

“Yes, if you want me to ravage you completely,” he returned instantly, his voice sincere and heated. She tilted her head slightly and pulled her panties the rest of the way down, stepping out of them and dropping them at the side of the bed.

Finally, she stood before him completely naked, as he was before her. He took in every inch of her glorious body, staring at her beautifully rounded, heavy breasts, with their perfect pink nipples–raised and hard now in arousal, arousal for him–down to her flat stomach, her curved hips, her slender yet strong legs. His gaze was irresistibly drawn to her pussy, hidden by a small forest of dark hair, and he had to fight hard not to loose his cool completely.

Anna, in her turn, was staring at him. She liked his broad shoulders, his heavily muscled arms. Her eyes roved over his broad chest, criss-crossed here and there with the pale marks of old scars. She took in his narrow hips, his powerful legs. And then her gaze was fixed once more on his large cock, erect and proud between his legs. She had nothing to compare it to, of course, but Van Helsing was a large man and she guessed correctly that he was large in other respects too.

“You’re beautiful,” he murmured, his hand reaching out to cup her cheek. She leaned into his hand, her eyes drifting shut, and he slid his hand down her smooth neck, briefly touching her shoulder. His hand slid lower, down onto her breast; it glided over her skin where it made contact with her nipple. She gasped and swayed slightly.

His hand went lower, cupping her breast properly for the first time, without any material in the way. She was so soft against him! He bent his head and slowly licked her nipple, eliciting another gasp from her.

He was loosing control. Greedily he took her nipple into his mouth and suckled it, his hot tongue swirling around the hard nubbin of flesh.

“My God! Gabriel!” Anna moaned, her hands tangling in his hair. He pulled his head away with an effort of will and looked down into her eyes.

“Do you remember when we first met?” he asked her, his breathing ragged. His rock hard manhood was pressing against her soft belly, and he was finding it increasingly hard to think. “By the well in your town?”

She nodded slowly, not understanding the tack he was taking.

“One of Dracula’s brides snatched you up, and I had to grab your foot to bring you down again.” His hand reached up to stroked her hair. “Do you remember the position we were in when we landed?”

She smiled then, comprehension dawning on her.

“I had you flat on your back and I was practically sitting on your face,” she replied. “At the time I was too scared of the vampires to be embarrassed.”

“I should like to try that position now, my dearest love,” he breathed softly. “This night is for you, and I want to pleasure you.”

She looked at him a little apprehensively. “I don’t know if I…” she replied a little uncertainly.

He grabbed her hand and fell back onto the soft bed, pulling her with him. She giggled as they bounced, and his hands came to rest on her posterior, gently clenching the soft mounds of her buttocks until she gasped.

“You will love this, Anna,” he told her.

“What do I know about such things?” she sighed, but there was a twinkle in her eyes now. She moved so that she was straddling his chest; if she moved back a little she would be perfectly positioned to mount him, but neither of them were ready for that yet. Instead, she slowly scooted up his body, her knees resting on the bed; he was deeply thrilled to find that she was as aroused as him, leaving a little damp trail of pussy juices over his skin. Finally she came to rest a few inches in front of his face, her treasures so close he could smell her musky scent. He gently took hold of her thighs and pulled her closer still, then stuck his tongue out.

It encountered first coarse, damp hair and, as he delved a little deeper, hot, wet flesh. Anna let out a soft moan above him as he dipped his tongue into her moistness, tasting her, relishing that taste, savouring it. He drew his tongue the length of her pussy, making her shudder above him. His tongue brushed lightly over her engorged clitoris, and she whimpered, pressing herself down onto his tongue in disbelieving pleasure. He swiped his tongue over her clit again, with a little more pressure, and she whimpered louder. He grinned and returned to lapping lower down.

He continued in this manner for several more minutes, taking his time, teasing her. He stayed away from her clit as much as possible, knowing that she was so highly aroused she would orgasm quickly. He wanted her first high with him to be intense, powerful–something to remember.

“Gabriel–please…” she moaned, her fingers clenching the quilt beside him. She wanted release, and she wanted it now.

Slowly, so slowly, he drove his tongue up and onto her clit, gently swirling it around. She whimpered again and bucked against his face, and only his firm hold on her thighs prevented her from braining him. He focussed on her clit, showering it with fast, hard licks, following her reactions. After only a few moments she stiffened above him, her breasts thrust out, her head thrown back. She groaned gutturally, deep in her throat, her orgasm ripping through her with the force of a gale. He slowed his licking and finally stopped altogether, occasionally lapping up her juices, whilst her harsh, panting breath slowed and gradually reached a normal level.

“That was only the first part of the tumbling,” she told him in an unsteady voice.

“Indeed,” he replied. He lifted her off him, his strong arms having no trouble with her slight body. Gently, reverently, he laid her down on the bed beside him, and he lay on his side next to her. He kissed her slowly as he positioned himself above her; when he broke the kiss his lips travelled down her neck once more, down between her breasts. He looked back up her body at her, and her face was sweaty and flushed. He knew his would be the same. She still looked hauntingly beautiful, and she moaned softly as he briefly suckled on first one, then the other of her still hard nipples. Then he moved down over her belly, slowly licking some of her juices from the damp hair between her legs. She moaned sharply, her slender legs parting, and he took this as an invitation.

“Anna. Are you ready, my love? Are you sure you want this?”

He had a brief moment of insecurity. It had been years since he’d last lain with a woman, and none of them had been as important to him as Anna was. Granted he’d managed to please her once already, but any man could do that if they took the time and attention to learn where all the right bits where. But he wanted her to know what it felt like to have a man inside her; he wanted to turn her to jelly, to have her moan his name, declare her love for him. He didn’t know if he could do that for her.

But as ever, she laid his fears to rest.

“I have never been more ready for anything in my life,” she replied. “Make love to me, Gabriel. Make me your woman.”

He kissed her slowly, positioning his cock at her sopping entrance. She was ready for him in every sense of the word!

With the greatest of care, he began to push into her. She felt so tight, so hot all around his manhood that he was scared of hurting her; he took extra care as he watched her face.

Anna’s breathing was rapid, making her breasts rise and fall. Her eyes were half-lidded with a deep, sensuous pleasure, but as he slid deeper inside her the expression was gradually replaced by one of discomfort. He felt a resistance inside her, and knew he had come up against her hymen. He stopped immediately, concern etched onto his face.

“Do it now,” she told him softly. “My mother told me the pain will be sharp, but brief, and it will fade away…”

He kissed her lips gently, thrusting himself deeply into her, breaking her hymen in one swift movement. She whimpered again, this time in pain, and tears glimmered in her eyes. He stopped once more, knowing he was buried in her to his limit and hopelessly aroused–but he was not yet so far gone that he couldn’t attend to his beloved’s well being. He kissed her eyes, one after the other, and hugged her close to him, letting her become accustomed to the feel of his cock embedded in her.

After a few minutes, she gently touched his chest and it was his turn to gasp in pleasure as she flexed her pussy walls, grasping his cock.

“Now I’m ready,” she told him firmly, and that was all the encouragement he needed. Bracing himself above her, he slowly pulled himself out of her, leaving just an inch or so of hard flesh inside her. Then he pushed himself forwards again, grunting; she moaned and clutched at him as he began to set up a gentle rhythm, letting her become accustomed to the movements.

She wrapped her long legs around his back and he groaned in surprise as he slid deeper inside her; he knew his own orgasm was imminent, but he wanted her to achieve another one first. He gritted his teeth and controlled himself as he picked up the pace, driving into her with deep, fast movements.

Anna began to cry out with his every thrust, and started to thrust back at him. He kept up that speed, feeling her writhe beneath him and then she stiffened again, an intense orgasm making her body arch against his.

“Gabriel…!” Her cries merged into one long sound of deep pleasure.

Her completion was all that was required to trigger Van Helsing’s long held off orgasm, and as he plunged into her he moaned wildly as he filled her with shot after shot of hot, creamy seed, his fingers pressing into her pale flesh.

Slowly, gradually, their pleasure faded and their breathing returned to normal levels. He pulled out of her, soft now–although he knew that wouldn’t last for long–and pulled her tight against his side, one arm going behind her head and the other resting possessively across her belly. She curled up against him, burying her face into his chest, a contented, sleepy smile on her lips.

“I love you, Anna Van Helsing,” he told her in a soft voice, dropping a light kiss on her curls.

“Forever,” she murmured in reply.

Trawler
Trawler
5 Followers
12